Thread: Solid Gold

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Tonight my buddy and I tried to pull a couple of girls out of Solid Gold. On a previous trip I had pulled a sweet girl, and the price was 200 pesos. Tonight they wanted 400. Guess there's been some inflation? I managed to get them down to 300. Then there were some other negotiating points. They wanted to go to the transitorio, not our apartments. They wanted all four of us to go to the same apartment. Finally they agreed we could go to separate apartments.

The thing about leaving my apartment address strikes me as odd, not in of itself, but just that SG is the only place that I know of that has this policy.

But anyway, the big hangup finally was that they were very insistent about being paid up front. In fact, they wanted to be paid at the club before leaving! I just could not agree to this. Also, the negotiations dragged on so long that it was a real mood killer (the late hour didn't help, either)

I keep saying "they", but I did all negotiations with the thin blonde, named Lucia. She became so businesslike, again, it was a mood killer. But my partner's girl, a brunette named Mia, geniunely seemed disappointed that the deal fell through. Or so I intuited, but I could be wrong.

So we bombed out. It was a shame. Both girls said they had pierced clitorises. Would like to have seen one.

HG

Thumbs up Paraguyuan Piece Of Ass

My report is a little over a month late, I found this beauty at Solid Gold. She was stunningly beautiful. I felt like a millionaire or a Rock Star when I was with her. She could easily pose for Playboy. She also is fun to be with.

She kept shoving her beautiful ass in my crotch. I did her doggie for a while and exploded in her. With a condom.

The secound time I was with her, I convinced her to give me oral and I exploded in her mouth.

I paid 300 pesos an hour and danm well worth it.

She is 19, and also has a sister who works there with the same slender build. I was attracted to her more.

Here are some pics. Can you other guys post some pics? This site is getting lame compared to the international sex site.

Sorry Jackson.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 2.jpg‎   Maria  1.jpg‎   Paraguayan  pussy.jpg‎   Maria 3.jpg‎   Culo  Perfecto.jpg‎  

No -- would not take again. Don't' particuarly like the smokers, the games, the fines, etc. I find it much more interesting "on the hunt" at Exedra -- to be honest. I'll post on that thread later. No more solid gold for me. In other countries --- Thailand, etc. bar fines are the norm. I don't believe that it is necessary in BA --- just a rip-off scheme.

Thumbs up I'm sorry I didn't come over and say hi!

I opted for the next day home delivery. She was an hour late but well worth waiting for. Very good GFE and affectionate. I gave her 200 pesos and felt I got very good value. Would you repeat with the one you pulled?

That's funny. I was one of the other two guys. Agreed, lots of fine stuff in there. Same 40p for 2-drinks, although they charged me a "difference" for my JD- instead of their usualy pour. 37p for transitorio next door and 150p for the deal. The green-eyed waitress was a complete hottie.

Smile Tuesday night

Tons of chicas, I would say about 28 to 32 and I was one of 3 guys in the whole place. Lot of good looking girls, hard not to find someone you click with. 40 peso adminission gets you two drinks. Chica drinks are 40 each. Suggest going upstairs immediatly if you are one of few men in the place. Gives you a chance to check things out before you get the Chica "bum's rush".

Me = smartass

Quote Originally Posted by Foghat
    She is a bigboned woman, and she gave me a big bone. CBJ, FC, dildo with condom.
    LOL! You said she gave you a big bone. I'm assuming you mean an erection and not the dildo

Nice post. This girl looks really cute and I like how she has a little meat on her and not too flaquita.

Quote Originally Posted by Foghat
    I saw this Indigenous beauty and was attracted. She went by the name Marilyn, but I know it, s not her real name. Took her back to my hotel. She is a bigboned woman, and she gave me a big bone. Cbj, fc, dildo with condom. Titf, and ended giving her a pearl necklace. She has beautiful tan skin, beautiful eyes. Her specialty is kissing, French kissing. She grabs your lower lip with her lips. She put me in a trance.

She is a little reserved with sex.

Solid Gold has some damn good chicas and you can actually see them in light. But 30 pesos for entrance, two 40 peso drinks for chica and your set to go. Better chicas and worth it.
    That's better. She's pretty cute.

Thumbs up Bolivian Chica

I saw this Indigenous beauty and was attracted. She went by the name Marilyn, but I know it, s not her real name. Took her back to my hotel. She is a bigboned woman, and she gave me a big bone. CBJ, FC, dildo with condom. Titf, and ended giving her a pearl necklace. She has beautiful tan skin, beautiful eyes. Her specialty is kissing, French kissing. She grabs your lower lip with her lips. She put me in a trance.

She is a little reserved with sex.

Solid Gold has some damn good chicas and you can actually see them in light. But 30 pesos for entrance, two 40 peso drinks for chica and your set to go. Better chicas and worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marilyn.jpg‎   Marilyn jpg1.jpg‎   Marilyn  jpg 3.jpg‎   Marilyn jpg 2.jpg‎   Marilyn jpg 4.jpg‎  

Looks good buddy I see she is covering her tatto, so her Daddy or.

Boyfriend or lover or husband cannnot ID her.

I hope to meet her in Sept. When I go out there.

Thanks fellow dog

Smile Hey Geo Eye

Some pics of the blond Argentinian chica from Solid Gold. She never took her boots off, but that's ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Solid  Gold  Chica.jpg‎   Solid  Gold  chica 1.jpg‎   solid  gold  chica 2.jpg‎  

Hey foghat,

Right down my alley, I would love to bang away at that.

All night long.

Please how much, how long and do you have a number for us DOGS

Foghat,

If you don't mind, how many pesos?

Wink Solid Gold

I like this club because you can actually see the women in light. Also there is a wide selection of women. They play American and British Rock even Metal, and the strip shows are entertaining and sometimes funny.

It is more expensive for chica drinks and entrance fee.

I pulled this cute blond Argentinian chica. Took her back to The Art Hotel. She has a nice tone body. Cbj. She has nice big eyes. Did an Italian on her ass, Shot off all over her tattoo on her lower back.

She would not let me take pictures of her back because of the tatoo. But she let me take pictures of her face. How strange. I forgot her name.

Two pics of her. I, ll send the nude pics when I get them down to size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLID  GOLD.jpg‎   SOLID GOLD  CHICA.jpg‎  

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    From my one visit there, how would you fit 50 chicas in that place? That's gotta be an exaggeration.

Hi Doggboy,

You do know that there is a 2nd floor? Believe me, they could easily fit 50 chicas in Solid Gold.

Thanks,

Jackson
    No, I did not know that! (Carson) Alright then. That means I must partially take back some of my criticism of the place. Can't totally trash a place if you haven't seen all of it. Apologies to Teen Stream and Marak5.

Posting Limitations