Thread: Salome

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Passed by Saturday night just before midnight, CLOSED. Totally covered up by large metal panels. Too bad.

Retired Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Bob  [View Original Post]
    I went by Salome last Tuesday or Wednesday night around midnight. At first I thought I gave the taxi driver the wrong address, but no, it was the right spot.

All closed up, even the lions that used to grace the entrance were gone.

I could be wrong! Someone told me they had been there just two weeks ago and it was alive and well, but the taxi driver said he thought it had been closed for about a month.

Maybe they were just closed that night but that wouldn't explain the lions not being there.

If somebody happends to pass by Cordoba and Billinghurst maybe they could update.
    Thats Fucked, another one bites the Dust.

Exon

Salome No More?

I went by Salome last Tuesday or Wednesday night around midnight. At first I thought I gave the taxi driver the wrong address, but no, it was the right spot.

All closed up, even the lions that used to grace the entrance were gone.

I could be wrong! Someone told me they had been there just two weeks ago and it was alive and well, but the taxi driver said he thought it had been closed for about a month.

Maybe they were just closed that night but that wouldn't explain the lions not being there.

If somebody happends to pass by Cordoba and Billinghurst maybe they could update.

Retired Member

I've got a "Woodie"

Exon

Saw Luciana again and would definately recommend her. She really does look a bit like Tera Patrick.

I had returned here on a Thursday after midnight. Almost packed downstairs, maybe 15 chicas and 10 guys. But didn't see anything tempting. Early on I had told the busty waitress (best chica there, too bad she wasn't available) I had seen Luciana before but she said Luciana wasn't in tonight. Well after almost an hour I'm finishing my drink, bored and ready to leave, when who walks down the stairs but Tera Patrick. I mean Luciana. I had to admit to myself that my previous comparison of her with Tera Patrick was a pretty good one. Hotter and better dressed than any of the other chicas. Like a Vivid dream entering a sea of mediocrity, she came in and everything changed. She came right over to me, I soon learned the waitress had called her (mentioning me) although she said she was about to come in anyways. I bought her a drink, we chatted, flirted, danced. Occasional kissing, lap grinding, and caressing in all the right places. We were both ready to head out. At my place, I am on a high floor with a large outdoor balcony, we enjoy the view for a moment then start making out. She starts rubbing me and I am rock hard. She unzips me, tugs my pants and underwear down, kneels down and starts going to town all over my cock and balls (her only shortcoming is she doesn't do bbbj, though will do everything just short of taking the head in her mouth). We both enjoy this for a couple of minutes in the cool late night breeze (hope this shit doesn't get posted on youtube by some voyeur who may have seen us). Fantastic. A great memory. We move to the bedroom and have a sweaty and passionate time in multiple positions, including plenty of sucking and fucking her natural C/D cups which she loves.

YMMV. But she is one of my all-time favorite chicas in BA. Her fee is 300 pesos now for 1 - 1.5 hours.

I went to Salome recently, all the action was downstairs but man was it LOUD! Crazy loud. Not easy to have a conversation. There was some guy singing with a microphone, it was kind of funny in such a small space. Maybe 10 chicas and 10 guys.

I was not too impressed with the quality of the chicas but there were a couple doable. I hooked up with Luciana, an attractive, tanned and busty morocha with a great smile and warm personality. She has a look similar to Christine Mendoza and Tera Patrick, just not "quite as good". But the semblance is enough that if you know what these two look like, you could go to Salome and spot Luciana in a second. DFK, large natural C's / small D's and she loves having them sucked and fucked. She may have been CBJ I didn't go for it. Had a great time with her and would definately repeat. 250 pesos for her, and I think I paid 60 pesos for 2 drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I would have gone if you would have said some place else, but the one time I went to Salome it was a total disappointment.
    I've taken out a couple of pretty hot girls from here in the past. I would say 8s, though everyone has their own scale.

You are right, the place is a dump. But, that's kind of what I like about it. Not everyone's thing I know.

I'm generally not a big privado fan because I usually hit a boliche when I am drunk and want to continue to drink before doing the deed.

That said, I need to expand my territory a little bit.

haha

There is a reason there weren't any takers.

The place is in borderline Palermo. Cordoba being the cut off point. I've been there once. The place was gross. Nasty girls, nasty basement setting, cheap diner looking upstairs.

I would have gone if you would have said some place else, but the one time I went to Salome it was a total disappointment.

If I'm really hard up on a Sunday night, I'll hit a privado instead. $ 200 pesos and I get to choose and if I don't like, I leave and go somewhere else.

And the girls are WAY better that what I saw in that dive.

Regards,

BM.

Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    Pussies!

:-O
    Went here on Friday around 1:30 and it was packed. I've never seen more that 20 people there before. The bad news is that the ratio was about 5 men per woman.

Also, the quality was much less (not that I could really see to the other side of the room) I would say mostly 5-6s. The only girl that I even talked to offered the standard rate of 200 pesos, but required 2 drinks to leave. That's the first time I heard of that in Salome.

But before I could even tell her no or ask her to explain, she asked me to pay in the club before we left. I laughed out load and asked her if she thought that I was some boludo who never went to a boliche.

She tried to back out of the pay before and even the two drink requirement, but I just looked at her without saying anything. I left after I finished my beer (I think 20 pesos)

If you are in the neighborhood and bored, then by all means stop by. This should not be a destination, however.

I guess its Coco and the Triangle for me.

Pussies!

:-O

Any of you bored mongers want to meet at Salome around 2?

If so, post or PM before 1.

Suerte

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Salome has always been to noisy for me especially downstairs.

But if you like girls on the younger side, (Which I don't) it a good place to hunt.

Exon
    It's definitely not Checkers! But then again what is?

Retired Member

Salome has always been to noisy for me especially downstairs.

But if you like girls on the younger side, (Which I don't) it a good place to hunt.

Exon

Still open

It is definitely still open. I was in there about a month ago. The last few times I was there, there were maybe 15 or so girls most probably between 6-7. Maybe an 8 or two. It's no Madahos, but I like it.

I keep trying to get one of the waitresses to meet me outside of the club, but she won't budge.

200 pesos is probably about right.

I'll post a more detail report next time I go in.

Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine
    This place used to be my favorite when I was there 2 years ago. But I haven't seen any recent reports on it. Is it still open and does it still have a lot of nice young girls as before, for around 200 pesos?

SexMachine.

PS: Hi Jackson, Tejano, Sidney, Sportsman, Exon etc.

Is it still open?

This place used to be my favorite when I was there 2 years ago. But I haven't seen any recent reports on it. Is it still open and does it still have a lot of nice young girls as before, for around 200 pesos?

SexMachine.

PS: Hi Jackson, Tejano, Sidney, Sportsman, Exon etc.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations