Thread: Salome

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    I remember very well a few years ago just before my first trip to BA there was a bad disco fire with many fatalities. Then the authorities clamped down on establishments with insufficient fire exits. Did they just choose to ignore this one?
    The authorities have focussed on live music venues since the noted fire that killed nearly 200-mostly the very young. Much to the detriment of the small venue live music scene in BA (I. E. No live music in places like Kilkenny) There has been no public clamoring that I am aware of to insure the safety of gatos and their johns.

Unhappy Fire trap?

We hit this place last night on our way to Cocodrillo. I've only been here once before. Last night the selection was not at all what I would call good, and we left after about only about 20 minutes. Drinks were 20 pesos. I did see one cute Paraguayan on the way out, but not cute enough to keep me there.

I've said this before, and someone should feel to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this place is a real fire trap. I am of course referring to the downstairs. So far as I can tell, there is only one way in and out, that narrow staircase. There is another staircase, but it appears just to lead to an upper deck of some sort. I don't see any other exits, and if they exist, they aren't marked. Either that, or I'm blind.

The lower level is made entirely of wood, from head to toe, and of course patrons smoke (and there are signs that declare this to be a smoking area). If there were a fire, that narrow staircase would be piled high with bodies of people passed out from smoke in no time. I remember very well a few years ago just before my first trip to BA there was a bad disco fire with many fatalities. Then the authorities clamped down on establishments with insufficient fire exits. Did they just choose to ignore this one?
    Last edited by Monger514; 10-13-07 at 13:46. Reason: Rewriting to make better

What has happenned to Salome?

Last time 4 months ago, It was my favorite place. I have been there twice this time and really slim pickings for my taste. I used to like Caro, Miguela and another one but they don't work there anymore. Haven't pulled anyone yet. Maybe, I will try Sabrina cometime.

Andrea is not so quite like Sabrina (for me of course) But the way to introduce herself doesn't sound much like Sabrina eather. She has other way to get customers. Anyway I was with Sabrina in Mai and she still works with this name at Salome. And she is one of the older's know.

Regards

Sabrina or Andrea?

It sounds like you met Sabrina? Maybe she has a new name? If not did you see this chica?

Quote Originally Posted by DosLuna
    Early morning today checked out Salome. Kind of empty but there were several chicas decent enough to partake. One in particular caught my eye right away, she was dancing very sexily. A petite, light skinned long dark hair, wearing a skirt and boots and very young looking, she says 24 yrs.

Well she quickly notices me checking her out and without losing a second, starts to rub her nice ass on me and starts kissing me. Very friendly, her name Andrea. Buy myself a corona, her a drink for 20 pesos. She continues to rub herself very sexily on me and we kiss like long lost lovers.

We settle for 200 pesos for 2 hours and 20 pesos taxi fare and off to my apartment. She turns out to be a hot little firecracker that can't get enough. I burn out about an hour and half and send her away. Just watch out, because she likes to upsell for bbbj, I did not give her a cent more.

For you breast lovers, I would not recommend, she was a cup. But a wonderful ass, better than Ayi's ass, if you guys have had a taste.

DosLuna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sabrina.jpg‎  

2am visit

Early morning today checked out Salome. Kind of empty but there were several chicas decent enough to partake. One in particular caught my eye right away, she was dancing very sexily. A petite, light skinned long dark hair, wearing a skirt and boots and very young looking, she says 24 yrs.

Well she quickly notices me checking her out and without losing a second, starts to rub her nice ass on me and starts kissing me. Very friendly, her name Andrea. Buy myself a corona, her a drink for 20 pesos. She continues to rub herself very sexily on me and we kiss like long lost lovers.

We settle for 200 pesos for 2 hours and 20 pesos taxi fare and off to my apartment. She turns out to be a hot little firecracker that can't get enough. I burn out about an hour and half and send her away. Just watch out, because she likes to upsell for bbbj, I did not give her a cent more.

For you breast lovers, I would not recommend, she was a cup. But a wonderful ass, better than Ayi's ass, if you guys have had a taste.

DosLuna

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy
    I took her out both nights. That's why the confusion.

Bandy
    I wouldn't surprised if they got confused and thought that you had already paid one drink.

Just a thought.

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    As fas as I remember, the policy for taking a girl out there is paying 2 drinks, so if you ordered only 1 drink for her and you are taking her out you pay a ARS 40 fee, but if you ordered only 1 drink for her and don't take her our, you end up paying ARS 20.

Andres
    I took her out both nights. That's why the confusion.

Bandy

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy
    PS: I am still confused with the chica drink price at this place. One night they charged me 40 Peso, next night 20 Peso. They know me pretty well. May be I got a discount!
    As fas as I remember, the policy for taking a girl out there is paying 2 drinks, so if you ordered only 1 drink for her and you are taking her out you pay a ARS 40 fee, but if you ordered only 1 drink for her and don't take her our, you end up paying ARS 20.

Andres

Caro - I second that

She is both a nice person and good in bed.

I think she makes to much noise. So much noise that I believe it is mostly acting.

Multi orgasmic? Read the previous paragraph.

Caro -- Passionate lover

Her full name is Carolina. But they refer her in club as Caro. She is 26 yr. Old, quite tall, has one child. If you want a mind boggling sex session, and put up with her screaming, try her. I took her for two nights, for one hour session. I barely survived. 150 P per hour. One sex loving multi-orgasmic chica.

Bandy

PS: I am still confused with the chica drink price at this place. One night they charged me 40 Peso, next night 20 Peso. They know me pretty well. May be I got a discount!

Third Stop Salome.

On the 4:30 in the morning we arrived at the pub. Down stairs it were enough people and luckily was also Angeles, but she had a previous appointment. After several beers and as no one of the girls presents were a suitable target. We went home with the fresh memory in the senses of another interesting night.

Seventh Stop Salome.

Truly my be plan, after passing two triangles of cabarets in Centro and Recoleta. The saloon down stairs was full and the brunette named Angeles. Was free at last. So after minutes, she was seated next to me and with the respective drink. The face is particular without being beautiful is interesting and the body is amazing. Small body. I was not interest to discuss the 200 pesos, she told me as her gift, so we went to my apartment. The girl is nice, very flexible and with an excellent disposition. A very good blow job with out condom, to feel her tongue first and after that her lips was a wonderful sensation.+10 in blow job. The best thing was that after a short negotiation and with an extra tip she accepted to have anal sex. What a beautiful ass. The girl was in this also very good again + 10 for the attitude and the service.

Fourth Night Club Salome.

Around 4:00 in the morning I arrived at Salome the underground salon was completely renewed, looks chido. I knew Angels, but the girl was already occupied. I wait for her like one hour and I decided to left. This girl has a particular face but a very nice ass and a precious small body.

Sabrina

She must real popular. I had her the night before. I got cheated, I paid 60p for the drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis Col
    Salome.

More girls, Sabrina was there (extra skinny) and some new ones that did not know, but the mentioned Angeles apparently were not. On duty. The atmosphere like always, the prices also.

Just to enter I saw to Sabrina, that there was I throw an exit, invites a glass to her and we went to my appartament. The two glasses of her and the beer, 55 pesos. Gift of the girl the traditional 150 pesos.

Posting Limitations