Thread: Salome

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Salome.

More girls, Sabrina was there (extra skinny) and some new ones that did not know, but the mentioned Angeles apparently were not. On duty. The atmosphere like always, the prices also.

Just to enter I saw to Sabrina, that there was I throw an exit, invites a glass to her and we went to my appartament. The two glasses of her and the beer, 55 pesos. Gift of the girl the traditional 150 pesos.

Great report SP!

Sounds like you found a fun diamond in the rough SP! I am anxious for the PHOTOS! LOL.

Coach

I've only had one prior visit to Salome and did not pick up anyone that time. Went back last Saturday with a few fellow mongers. Showed up around 2:00 am downstairs was crowed with more mongers than chicas. Got the load down from my fellow mongers on the average price of 150P plus one or two chica drinks bar fine at 20P each. Eventually decided on a chica named Lorena, short moracha in her early 20's with a tongue stud. Not necessary hot looking but she is kinda cute. I leaned over to her and gave her DFK right by the stairs. I asked for the price and the response was 150P. But just for the hell of it I gave her an inquisitive look and asked her to repeat her price. Surprisingly she said OK, 100P. Listo, vamanos. We headed upstairs and she told me I had to pay for 2 drinks. Fine, and off we went.

In the taxi and told me she speaks some English because she lived in Las Vegas for one year when her mom got re-married to a yanki. Then she told me her mom is Japanese and father is Argie. She could have fooled me because she doesn't look Asian at all. Then again what do I know about telling who is Asian and who is not.

In the apartment the session went well. More DFK, BBBJ, various positions that went on for two plus hours with breaks in between. Has one kid and lives two hours away in the provincia and commutes to Salome four nights a week. Going to school to be a chef. I suggested on my next visit for her to come to my apartment a few hours before heading to Salome. She said sure and she would cook for me then. How sweet even though I'm not counting on the cooking part. It was still nice to hear that. At 6:30 am she had to leave for her two hours commute. Probably would repeat but would only be outside Salome to avoid the bar fine.

In summary, I paid 22P (tips included) for a soda and a bottled water, 40P bar fine, 110P for the chica (10P for her taxi) and a Hershey chocolate bar I brought from home as propina, and the taxi rides back and forth the place.

In return, I got two plus hours of pretty decent sex with a young cute chica, plus she gave me some kind of small banana shape local chocolate that was pretty good. And a future prospect as a back up without the middle man.

After my Internet chica didn't show up at my place, I went to dinner, then to Salome.

As previously posted, I walked right in, past the doorman like I was there before and was never asked for a cover.

Unfortunately, nobody for me there. No ugly chicks, just local skinny girls.

Maybe I went on a bad night.

Saved my $$ and left to spend another night.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Never been before, so I decided to try it out. I wandered in around midnight, but wasn't impressed. There were about 10 girls there, maybe 1 of which I'd consider taking. Most of the girls were skinny and seemed to have a lot of mileage - if you know what I mean.

I finished my 10 Peso water and bolted. Jumped in a cab to Rio Cabana.

Sorry, it wasn't a cover, just what the guy outside said was the minimum consumption amount.

Agree with Jimmy.

However, I was never charged a cover.

Place is nice. Would go back.

Regards.

OMG

Went to Salome on 3/20/07. Pesos 10 admission which covered a beer or a soft drink. Good music, some 20-25 girls, 6 or so who I would do. Unfortunately, none of the ones I was interested in showed any interest in me or were already occupied. Some other girls made contact and tried to get me to go with them but I wasn't interested. Starting price was Pesos 150 for the hour plus two ladies drinks at Pesos 20 each. When I said that it sounded expensive compared to privado prices, they quickly went down to Pesos 100 plus the drinks to leave. Very nice club and atmosphere, and far more reasonable than the Recoleta clubs. Would go again.

Update on this club

Went 3 nites, and never picked up. But still like the place. Its cool downstairs. Looks like your in a ship. Losts of young girls. My friends took girls from there twice.

Anyways. Will proably pass bye again.

Drinks are much cheeper than in recoleta clubs. Think 20 pesos each same for girls.

A little north. On Cordoba and Buillinghurst.

Regards.

OMG

Rockin be

Good to hear, RB. I will be certain to visit it in 2 weeks. Last 2 times I was in BA I forgot to visit this club. Not sure why since I liked it and the chicas alot.

Since I unknowingly took Janet from Maipu 359 a couple of times last September interfering with your fun. I will try real HARD to try and follow you this time.

She didn't last long, I hear.

Suerte.

Stowe

Great Place

I went to Salome for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I've been back two or three times since.

Great place. No entrance fee, 15 pesos for a beer, chicas more or less like in Hook or Cattos, if not a notch or two up. Very relaxed atmosphere, muy amable.

They also have a great sound system and a DJ who knows how to use it, and they play all types of music.

Two thumbs up on Salome.

salome palome

It is open and going as good, as new with the toothless git on the door.

Salome

Glad to hear it is open again. I haven't visited this place for 18 months but I plan to get re-acquainted again with those lovely chicas in April.

Good report #1036.

Suerte.

Stowe

Favorite Place

After 2 years this still became my favorite place. Friendly atmosphere once they know you and good enough good looking flaca girls to keep me satisfied.

Been there everynight and with a different girl except the last two night. S The first night I got here when I was with Magali, I noticed this real cute redheaded girl who was making these awful faces when some big ole fat american guy was hugging her and feeling her up.

She was available Sat when I got there and is kinda of a stand offish girl. She went upstairs and I followed her and sat next to her and tried to talk to her but pretty quiet. Name is Paloma from Dominican which is shocking as she is very white with redhair. Anyways explains why she can't work in Shampoo as the girls were racist against her and she beat the fuck out of one of them.

Long story short I buy her 2 copas at 20 p each and we go to the room for the normal 150-hr. Little disappointed in her body as has some stomach flab but I will let this pass as her face is too me very beautiful.

Kinda of started off slow and wouldnt let me dfk so I got kinda bummed and thought this is gonna be shitty. But she started doing her think. Covered bj which was good and then rode me which was average until she go tired.

Then I was getting bored and then put her down and DATY which is the key for her. She went bonkers and just opened up a whole new world. Thought the police were going to break in as the screaming was so loud. Seemed like she didn't want to cum as when she got close she pulled a way and said no puedo no puedo. I then did the iron grip on her which is my specialty to make girls squirt and then she couldn't get loose. I then worked her up again and then put the grip on and she started squirting all over the place and screaming. Went this route about 3 times and then she was exhausted.

Finished with cbj cim which is what I requested.

Went back Sunday night and place was dead and downstairs closed but saw her again and decided I needed just a quick blowjob as I now forcing myself to have sex. Sat down with her and she still is kind of cold and stand offish but what the fuck. I buy her copas and off we go.

I decided I don't want all the full bore sex so this time she starts DFK me which is nice and really gets going fast. She takes clothes off and starts BBBJ on me which I say is fantastic without even asking.

I flip her over and DATY and wholly fuck. I thought the night before she screamed but this time it scared the living shit out of me. She did her thing and she finished me off with BBBJCIM and we just laid there till the hour was up. Good finishing experience for me and ready to go home

Still my Favorite Place

After taking out the tall skinny one I had to go back get the one I really wanted before.

I get there around 1 or 2 and upstairs is dead so I walk downstairs and there they all are. Lot of the girls recognize me and come up and give me a kiss. Even the owner came by and said hi which really makes me feel welcome.

All the girls start the cat and mouse game and now Andrea a 21 flaca does her numbe of grabbing my dick and making out with me. I buy her drink and tell her go away for an hour cuz its too early. She gets pissed and so the first chick I bought a drink the other night that I booted does her thing and says why did I fuck another girl and when is her turn. I said tongiht I m fucking somebody else so she has to wait.

Andrea gets pissed and thinks I'm dumping her so I go back upstairs and buy her 2 20 pesos copas. We hit the room and I paid too mcuh but what the fuck compared to Recoleta girls it near the same. 150 per hour.

Very passionate and did all the work. Sucked huevos but covered everything else. These girls seemed to get tired fast cuz out of the 3 girls I've fucked after 30 minutes of fucking they start to get sore. She gets off andsucks the living shit out of me till <I pop. She comes up for air and the poor thing has sweat pouring down her face. I wish it was my leche but oh well.

God times here for me. Last night only about 2 or 3 lookers that I haven't boned.

Posting Limitations