Thread: Salome

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Not Closed

This used to be my favorite place and when I heard it was closed I was disappointed and then Dave said on another thread that it is not closed but dead. Wrong! At least last night wasn't. After 12 is when most of girls come in and you have to go into the basement to find the girls. Earlier on they are sitting around the bar but if no customers they go downstairs to dance.

I like this place as the girls are real friendly and can't hit you up unless you ask them to sit. Drinks for girls are 20 pesos and no entry fee. Guy drinks are 10 pesos. When I first went in the girls kind of shine you on especially being asian. Asian on this side of town are not liked much as the reputation from Rio Cabana and Salome is that asshole asians treat the girls badly so I had to do some icebreaking but after that it went smoothly and the girls were real friendly.

Interviewed a couple of girls and told Magali from Arg that I would consider her later as it was early. <Need to buy one drink before you take the girls out. 150 pesos 1 hr and nearby rooms for 38 pesos.

Anyways, I sit around till about 2 and when there are only 3 girls upstairs I go downstairs into this smoke filled tiny disco and watch the girls having a good time. Girls are real flirty down stairs and I decide to take Magali.

150 pesos no rush and she starts the DFK. She is taller than most but probably too boney for you guys but for me ok. About 5 '8 without shoes and about 100 lbs with no tits shortwavy hair and real cute face. Anyways good time and no rush or no asking for money upfront or tips. <Maybe repeat but too many other options for me.

Sorry to confirm the information, the pub is close.

Regards

has anyone been here recently?

A cab driver told me this place is currently closed. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks fellas

Checkmark Went last night, really like this place.

Had gone to Oro but Saturdays seem to only have only half the normal number of girls and none that impressed me. We adjourned to Salome and while plenty of girls there, more kept arriving all the time. My first choice of the night was available it tuned out for "drinks only". Had never run into this before. Turns out the waitresses are dressed just like all the other chicas and will sit down and drink with you but will not leave with you. The next girl I chose turned out to be a keeper and provided great sevice for me. I will try and repeat with her, her name however escapes me.

Price update

Your beer 10, your mixed drink 15, her drink 20, 2 drinks required to leave (we had to pay for a second drink even though they didn't drink two drinks; I should have gotten two beers and hammered them down) Some doables. Not that many gals in there at 2 AM on Sunday but the majority were doable. I just took my favorita and I pay her whatever I feel like but I think my non-Spanish speaking buddy paid 150 for an hour. His chica was brand new and very nervous.

Giselle

Whoa, Salome is a bit different than other boliches. I guess I had skipped this thread when I was reading about the various places. Judd and I stopped by at about 1:00 on Friday / Sat. Morning, finding the place pretty crowded upstairs. Headed downstairs for beverages and a seat, and then spotted little Giselle (Portena, 20 years old, with a 4-year old kid) sitting coquetteishly (is that a word? Nearby.

I brought her over before someone else claimed her, bought her a fruity drink (40p) and agreed quickly on 150 for an hour at my place. She suggested a hotel, but I said no way.

Besides too much make-up, I thought she was pretty damn hot. Small chest (which she's unfortunately getting enlarged soon) thin, just one tattoo, no belly.

The best news is that, based on her behavior at the club (lots of giggling and acting just a tad more aggressive than I like) I thought she might be a lot to handle in the sack. I was taking a chance on this one. It turned out that there was no reason to worry. She's very responsive to whatever you want (or at least to what I wanted) - hell, she came right out and said as much. CBJ quickly switched to BBJ, great conventional banging in all positions, happy ending, and everyone was happy. As it should be.

Then I told her I loved her, and she proceeded to probe my ass with a 10-inch dildo I thought might come in handy for just such an occasion, and took pictures of the whole shebang, as it were. Just kidding.

Experience with Janet - 05/20

On my last mongering night, I went out to this establishment by 12:30 or so.

Girls were still coming by that time. I saw a petite (5'0") very decently looking girl called Janet, with nice face and great body (big natural boobs included) She asked for ARS 150 and promised BBBJ, so the deal was closed. ARS 50 for all drinks.

We went to an hotel nearby (ARS 35) There, she provided a good BBBJ and then some positions (gees, what a body! Only drawback: Chain smoker.

As of her, she worked in Shampoo and Madahos before and wasn't having good business there, being at Salome for less than a month.

She wanted to stay longer, but I couldn't.

I can recommend her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Visited 05/09

After leaving Stormy at his apartment, I went to visit the place. Although I had my deed done for the night, I just wanted to see how it was on Tuesday.

Again, a day-and-night contrast respect to Saturday. I saw 15 girls by 1 AM, of whom 4 or 5 were doable. A blonde called Adriana impacted me, a spinner body, nice face (little chubby, perhaps) a round and well-formed butt. There were other spinnes too, specially brunettes.

ARS 10 the drink. Didn't ask for anything else since was just a "fast audit".

Such a shift of ambience and quality that I experienced here (and at Dolys) makes me wonder the value of the reports as an accurate tool. It seems that most boliches are hit or miss, regardless of their customer base. Perhaps Madahos and Black escape a bit from that. What I mean is that you shouldn't take any boliche report as a perennial description of such boliche.

Hope this helps,

Andres

A repeat in Salome!

On Sunday, Capt. Dave, Santiago and I arrived at Salome around 1:30 AM after a pit stop at Cattos. I had only one intention, to do Jessica, a girl I was interested since last Sunday. However, I knew, Jessica is very popular (a true spinner) and generally is gone fast.

I could not find Jessica. Tonight, is my last night in BsAs. So I decided to take Karen, the girl I was with earlier in the week. I am glad, I took her. Things got better and better. She never did cola before, but as my going away present, she offered me this special entry. She was full of pain, I stopped. But she again insisted and finally, we managed to somewhat enjoy the experience.

I had a small bottle of semi-expensive perfume. I gave it to her as a going away present. The look on her face was simply priceless. She started crying. Repeatedly thanking me and telling me that nobody ever gave her a present like that. I told her that she is very special to me and she also made my last night in BsAs very memorable.

Nice way to end my night at BsAs. Just one more tryst with Miss Sol / Candela in the morning, before Ana picks me up for my journey back home.

Bandy.

Note to Andres: Sorry, I missed you by few hours. 20 chicas at Salome on a Sunday is huge. I found, on Sundays, around 1 AM, there were more service girls than working chicas.

Short visit - 05/06

Very short visit to the place on Sunday 3 AM (5 minutes) About 20 girls, very few doable from my point of view. We didn't even bothered to stay for a drink.

Andres

Mariela from Paraguay

I told Jackson earlier in the week that I plan to "mow the lawn" here. I always find some special ones here. Last night was no exception.

Mariela, 21 yr. Old, started working in a boliche for the first time last night. I was her first customer. She was a little nervous at first, but soon, I made her real comfortable. A beautiful girl, who really made the session very special. Does not like DATY and cola. Everything else was on the menu.

Bandy

Sunday

It was horrible! There were more service girls than the working ones. By 1 AM, few more came. Lots of guys hanging around. Ultimately, took, Karen, 23 yr old, no children. Everything was on the menu except, cola. Excellent service and personality.

Bandy

Dear Ampfofu,

Sabrina still works in Salome, I have seen she on Saturday. She is beautiful and has a good service too.

Regards

Solome can you beat this girl contest

Everyone seems to find some hot girl they swear is the hottest. Over the last few years I have looked at many of proples posting of their women. I still believe this one Chica From Solome is the best hands down.

I am opening a contest, no actual awards and everyone is the judge. I am opening this op with Sabrina. I met her at Solome last year (she does not work their anymore, if anyone knows where she is at please let me know) but to me she is hands down the most beautiful chica I have ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics 002 (Small).jpg‎  
    Last edited by Ampfofu; 03-21-06 at 18:07. Reason: forgot to add pic

The level of the girls is not the best, I agree. But for example you can still find Sabrina and Mariana, there. If you like thiny and brunnette girls, of course.

Best luck

Posting Limitations