Thread: Salome

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You guys are right, 30 pesos is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But you start paying 150 and the next month it's 180 and so on. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

I was a little surprised it went up 150p since I was there 6 weeks ago. I was also surprised someone paid 300p for action at Affaire when I was quoted 200p. But back to Salome, I went in to re-check the talent and was not looking to pull. I had a beer at the bar and started chatting with the chica next to me. Nice girl but a little too skinny for my taste. She told me the program as I acted like It was my first time to the place. She told me the price to leave with a chica was 120 pesos for an hour + 1 drink minimum (not sure if it was 1 or 2). She also made this statement seem as if all the girls charged the same rate. I thanked her for her time and jetted.

To be honest with you, the girls at Salome are bordeline 6's and 7's (which is fine by me) but no stunners. Check that, there was one hottie I was really attracted too. Curvaceous with tanned skin. I did talk with her. However, it was a one way conversation with me asking all the questions. No chemistry and a red flag she'll be a dud in the sac.

Anyways, I think Madahos is way overpriced for their talent as well as Affaire if they are charging 300p. I don't think the chicas at Salome are near the quality of the Madahos girls or the Affaire girls. If the price were to reach the 200p level (essentially 100us with taxi + drink), to me, Salome would be overpriced like their Madahos and Affaire counterpart.

I was truly hoping this stuff was a case of dudes overpaying because they didn't read the board. Maybe it's just plain ole inflation. WTF do I know, I'm just a smuck with a rager serving time in pussy prison!

Late,

Judd
    Last edited by Judd; 04-12-05 at 03:54. Reason: can't spell worth a shit and had a couple more things to say!

Prices

These posters who claim to pay 100 or 120 Pesos for some decent action just haven't been there recently. The class action (e.g., Madahos, Affaire) is always 300 Pesos. I have scored at Newport for 200, but that was for a triple. The dollar has crashed, I guess we gotta live with it

Course, I don't negotiate, I guess this makes me a bad monger

Veterano

Without starting a flaming war (hopefully)

I think your missing the point Member. 30 pesos may be nothing to us, but I remember when Madaho's was 150 pesos for a pretty fine girl. Now it's 300 or more. They are looking for where it starts to hurt us.

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    I've been there a couple of times within the past 6 months. I was quoted 120p straight up without any negotiations. Maybe you dudes are paying for TLN. Salome is one of the few places where you can pull a decent looking chica at a reasonable price. I'd hate to see this place become another overpriced Madaho's.

Late,

Judd
    Get real...you think I'm going to bicker over 30 pesos when most of these chicas can get 200 pesos plus in any other club. Good for you if you can get 120 p straight up you're a real stud....big deal

150p a little high for Salome.

I've been there a couple of times within the past 6 months. I was quoted 120p straight up without any negotiations. Maybe you dudes are paying for TLN. Salome is one of the few places where you can pull a decent looking chica at a reasonable price. I'd hate to see this place become another overpriced Madaho's.

Late,

Judd
    Last edited by Judd; 04-10-05 at 08:39. Reason: spelling correction

150P for Salome Chica

Yes there young around 20.

They have bar downstairs with very lould music. I picked a petite cutie for 150 back to my hotel. There were a couple of doable ones and I like it that there around 21 years old or so they say.

BBBJ and multiposition. Had great time for 150P.

You like school girls?l

If so Salome is the place to find them. Talked to a chica on behalf of Rick Seven (limited spanish) who would not do a TLN because of obligations for school the next day (college). Lots of young hard bodies here and a few older ones. Small club, but very bright and cheery. As mentioned below and in other threads the girls drink is 40 pesos, or actually I think 20 each with a two dirnk minimum for salida. Hince 40 pesos. The chicas there will go 150p OR LESS. Negotiate, 100p is not out of the question.

RickSeven, keeping up a pace that only a man half his age and twice as good looking could keep up (lol..jk) really wanted to leave here with a girl, but it was not be on this night.

I talked with a girl named Rocio, very young 20 yo, a bit large, buxom, but motherfucking sexy as hell. Was wearing a nice bussiness type suite, with hair pulled back. Looked like a summer intern for any large US company. She had a pierced tongue. We agreed to meet up tonight before her work at my apartment. Then I will be refreshed, clean, sober and ready to sodomize her properly! I also avoid the 40 pesos sailda fee. Bottom line, I think I prefer screwing better earlier in the day (as opposed to 4am).

With no sexo para mi and RickSeven having lost out to school obligations, what else to do at 330am? Hey lets go to Newport! See post in that section.

My New Hangout

I've been going here the last 2 nights and like this place even though its small. Took a girl out each night and had a good experience. Girls seem standoffish but found 2 gems.

Cost $40 pesos for 1 drink for chica and $150 pesos to take em out. Mostly young and flacas here.

If you're Asian, the girls are very cautious as they hava a bad rap here as being assholes.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Salome

Salome Cordoba & Billinghurst (in Barrio Norte) 4964-3770

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Once a good place for locals, but it's been loosing a lot of business lately to Madahos. Still, I like the place because the owner is one of the few club operators that refuses to pay the Police for protection, a stance that has caused him problems from time to time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails map-salome.gif‎  

Posting Limitations