Thread: Maipu 429 Dept 5-5 (Templo Marion)

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Chica Seeker
    Went here today with a fellow monger and it was well worth it. Only two girls were available at that time and we both chose wisely. My option was with Micaela and it was a great experience.

Micaela has a great body and she's pretty attractive. Started off with some LFK and things turned out decent. Performed a BBBJ and then jumped on top for the first round. Almost immediately after she got things jump started again with no problem and time flew by too quickly. Would repeat again without question. $150 + 30 propina was well spent.

Anahy at Maipu 429

A year ago this was one of the most popular places on this forum, now there are not many reports.

Well I have had some very good experiences here over the time and decided to see if things were still the same.

Arrived, rang the bell for apt. 5 on 5th floor. Entered, took the lift up and was presented with one girl which told me she was the only one available. Having coming that far I decided to proceed.

Girls name is Anahy and announces on Platynum.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entreteni...ahy/Anahy1.htm

Misionera, big tits (a little saggy) but nice personality.

Not the most exciting or daring lady, CBJ - quite good with some decent finger work. Asked for some back-door, but said it was not on the menu. Seems that Atencion Completa (as per Platynum) not necessarily means la cola. This is not the first time so beware.

Finished 1st round doggie.

For some reason, she managed to get me hard again in no time and then did a nice reverse cowgirl.

Overall ok, Ar$150 is on the high side, but acceptable bathroom with clean towels was a plus.

Would I repeat? Maybe.

Stowe report on Maipu

Woke up horny after my night with Romina from Catto's so needed pussy (and ass) quickly. No time to try other places, I knew Maipu 429 was a anal-friendly privado. Got there early but still only 3 chicas available.

Wanted to bypass this place because of their inflation but they are a privado that guarantees completo without risking being ripped off and I was horny as hell.

Selected Camila, a lvery long-haired morena about 5.5 with HUGE tits. The tits were a bit soft from popping out 2 ninos but I love big soft tits over hard fake ones any day.

Started with a BBBJ. Played with her pussy and ass while she gave affection to my dick. Now I am not a sick pervert like the rest of you, but she started giving me a Beso Negro and, as much as I hate it (yeah right!) I didn't want to make her uncomfortable by telling her to stop. After a few minutes I couldn't wait. I was horny the minute I woke up and needed pussy and ass NOW!

Told her to get on top. She rode me very well. Loved watching those big tits bouncing to our fucking. Played and sucked on those wonderful lolas for a while as she pounded me. Then on to doggy for about 5 minutes. Feeling myself getting close, I told her I needed her cola now.

As I entered her she asked me not to pound hard, that it would hurt her. I obliged her request and let her control the thrusting with my hands holding her on her sides, helping. As I got near to finishing, she positioned her legs to minimize the depth of my thrusts, knowing that at that point I would probably pound her. Trying not to, I eventually reached heaven.

She was excellent. I would repeat with her but Karina is not very attractive. The 3rd chica whos name I cannot remember, was also doable.

150 por la ahora including anal. Rooms are good, sheets appear clean. Air conditioning and friendly madam.

No one has every posted their phone number (from what I could determine) which prevented me from searching Gemidos and the others for photos, but here it is now.

4322-1895

I saw Mara here, says she is 22yo, looks beautiful. Tanned, awesome body, no strech marks, very nice. BUT, her attitude stunk. Maybe I got her on a bad day. She pulled all the usual bullshit, attempting to burn time when possible. The madam on the phone said 100p but the chica insisted 150p. I argued for a minute and maybe this set a bad tone to begin with. Now I realize, If you are going to negotiate in a privado, its best to do it with the madam, not the chica. However, even after burning time, she let the hour go over, but I couldnt manage to finish, because her attitude was so blah, it was all I could do to stay hard. Also, my spanish isnt very good at all, but there are those people I can talk to for hours and understand me and I can understand them, and then there are those people that can't seem to communicate with me, even basics, I think because they don't want to. Well its the same in english isnt it, the desire to communicate is more important for good communication than the ability to speak the language.

Anyway, I said, you don't like me huh? She said you mean you? Or your friend there? (I had to laugh at that, neither huh? She said, look, its a job. Do you like everyone at your job? Well can't argue with her there. She continued to tell me that there was only 1 client she liked. Well, I guess there are only 2 chicas I like for a repeat, so Its not a surprise. She said she had only been in this work for 3 months. I finaly said, why don't I just go, I feel like I'm buying a tarjeta at the kiosk here. She insisted she wanted to finish me. But frankly I don't care to screw a girl that obviously doesnt enjoy my company at all. I left and called a regular that ALWAYS pleases me. So it turned into a very expensive regular meeting. However, I think Mara is hot, so suerte to someone else willing to try her our, maybe she has better days.

Jj

Or, AR$200/ hour for 2 chicas!

... which Member #3313 recently enjoyed on a 7-hour layover in EZE!

Still 100/30min and 150/60min

Dropped by here today and there were Maia and another chica.

Maia looks tempting and the previous reports sound good about her. However I passed due to the pricing and went to checkout other apartments in the neighborhood.

Unhappy 100 for a 1/2

I remember the days of 100 for the hour, no propina required for competo. Well times change.

Papa Benito

Who was it that you had here? A few more specifics if you please.

Suerte,

Stowe

Excellent XP with Maia of the Templo de Marión (Maipú 429 5th) - 08/11

I visited this place yesterday by 4 PM. There were 2 girls available, one of them was Maia, the one who appears in Platynum as Alison. Ar$100 for 30 minutes.

Alison is as her pictures at Platynum, although these pictures are slightly edited: small tits, tall (5'7" or more) very well shaped legs, soft and thick lips.

From the start, she had the best attitude, with DFK and caressing for a long while. She provided a very good BBBJ (not the best technique but deep-throating and playing with these lips of her, and no tip needed) Then, we got into a couple of positions.

She ofered a second round, but I was exhausted. During the after-action chit-chat, she said that she spoke English (she mistook me as a foreigner at the beginning)

I really recommend her.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Amalia of Maipu 429

On a spur of the moment deal, I got a week off from work and decided to check out Buenos Aires, as it is only a three hour flight from where I live in Brazil. The only problem was that my wife had to come also. We spent four days doing all the tourist stuff, then finally she decided she wanted to spend and afternoon at Galleria Pacifico, and I was able to get out by myself.

My options were pretty limited, and Maipu 429 was the closest apartment to my hotel, so that is where I headed. I arrived shortly after noon, and only two girls wre available, Maya, a dark skinned lass who spoke good English, and Amalia, a blonde who spoke little English, but had a great smile.

Both were thoroughly acceptable, but I like Amalia better. I was quite looking forward to my first encounter with an Argentine chica, but it turned out that Amalia was a garota from southern Brazil! Oh well, at least it made communication a lot easier.

The first round was a great bbbj. After a resting and cuddling for a few minutes, I decided to return the favor. She either really enjoyed it or put on an award winning act!

The second round was with her on top. She was not the best I have ever had, neither was she the worst. The whole experience was unrushed and completely enjoyable.

I realize that some of you guys who live here in BA thik 150 peso for an hour is too high, but as I said my options were pretty limited.

I've really enjoyed my visit to your beautiful city, and am looking forward to the next time.

Swamp Rat

This place has raised its price by 50% to $150 so they can go fuck themselves.

Visited Monday

..with Dickhead about 8pm.. small selection, only 2 chicas (others were busy!). the first was a girl named Valeria. She was medium height with black hair large tits and a bit of a dark complexion. Also sported a large ass, but in a good way. Bueno -no problema.

The second girl was a blond, petit and very cute. Her name was Tatiana. Small tits but definatly spinner body. Dickhead being the gentleman that he is defered to me for first selction. I chose Tatiana for one hour at 100 pesos.

Tatiana was very sweet in the bed room. She washed up before and after sex. Our session began with her going straight for the condom for a CBJ. I then asked for a massage first. During massage we had some dialogue and bonded a bit. Good 15 min. massage. After massage it was BJ time. I now asked for and received BBBJ. She did a good job. After a few minutes we transitioned into a 69. Muy bueno! Nice pussy and FUTA. What followed was cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, more 69, spoon both vaginal and anal and of course the finish. We used the whole hour and afterwards allowed a few photos (see below).

Great experiece will repeat. FWIW, the Valeria chica got a good review form Dickhead. I like the nice rooms/beds here (very frilly) and felt very comfortable in this apt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00245.JPG‎   mini-DSC00246.JPG‎  

Maipu 429

I was just at Maipu 429 twice, two weeks ago and the price was still 100 pesos for the hour. I also know someone who lives there and goes there regularily and this person has told me the price is 100 pesos for the hour.

Perhaps you got someone on a bad day who was trying to take advantage.

I do agree that when I went in the afternoon, the selection wasn't as good as before. I hear the nights are better.

Suerte,

Stowe

429 needs some enterprising mongers

Personally I think this place is ripe for new management. It's in a good location and the physical plant is great. The last time I was there I was unimpressed by the selection. Sophia had moved to a privado on Diagonal Norte as of November last year but I'm sorry the address escapes me. It's not nearly as nice a place though and it's 150 for the hour. Time to find new ones.

Maipu 429 Dept 5-5 (Templo Marion)

I was really looking forward to visiting Maipu 429 yesterday based on previous posts which are now a bit outdated. I was actually disappointed with the quality of Chicas. I saw 3 out of the 4 available and they were very average. I asked for Sophia but she is no longer there and they didn´t know her present whereabouts (if any of you do, a private message would be appreciated) Although the room was well lit, the bed was in terrible shape and was even worse than those at 1707 Santa Fe.

I chose Analia, (this seems to be a very popular name) 5´5´´, blonde highlights, 6 out of 10 in looks, B cups, few extra pounds. In fairness to her she was open for anything and everything and gave an excellent BBBJ but no CIM. However, even at the standard rate of $100 Ar. for the hour, I would not pay a repeat visit. I was also informed by Analia that they are no longer open at night.

Posting Limitations