Thread: Ness

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

3 x 3

My last exersice in threesomes this week was today 2:00 am in Ness.

Day mongering vs night mongering is a subject of debate now and then in AP, and of course it all just boils down to personal tastes and circumstances. Beyond the availability of pussy material, Ness offers an experience that can only be found in the night mongering arena. When I got there, the TV on top of the door was showing the anual rodeo and folklore festival in Jesus Maria, Cordoba (video content capable of destroying sexual appetite to anyone even after years of abstinence), a "singer" was covering cumbia hits with a lousy karaoke equipment, about 6 old and poorly dressed clients were dancing with chicas so ugly that if I met them in the street in daylight I'd cross to the other sidewalk just to be safe, and everybody seemed to be having a good time, wheater of the happy or melancholic variety.

There was a very well built brunete doing the pole, with excelent skill and taste. Has a tatto with the name "ELSA" on the bottom of her back (some chica told me ELSA was her mother, I can't recall her name). Her number finished with a complete strip-tease. I can't confirm if she goes out too.

I took two chicas out: Antonella (in Platynum she is Kendra and Antonella in the "Fantasies" section), and Jamila (or Janina or Yanina). Yanina seemed relatively new to the business, and Antonella, who is obviously a veteran going back to Desert Storm, treated her as a disciple. Both are slim, well built, between 160/165 cm tall. Antonella has natural boobs but her face has been reworked several times. Yanina has artificial boobs, the material used is too firm to my taste. The passage of time (and maybe substances) has affected the capacity of Antonella to comunicate effectively, both at a pronunciation and grammar levels, but if you pay attention some interesting conversation can develop. Yanina is fresh, very simple person, that can be easily understood. Being a woman with needs and ambition, Yanina's goal is to be able to work in Hook (which she should be able to considering the quality of her body and an average-looking face).

The service was very good. Both focusing on my own pleasure (each one with her own style). AR $ 1.000 for each (which I belive was probably too much) felt like well spent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Its much more relaxed place than Hook

I spent about 90 minutes here with my business clients here last night. ( wed morning, 3rd dec'14).

I got to say, the place is ideal for first time mongers or for newbies. No pressure at all! Very easy to talk to chicas and take out!

The beer prices were 150 peso for a 33cl Henikien.

The chicas were average looking. But the hottest looking chica 8/10 quoted me 1000 pesos/hora. I was of course in no mood to take out. ( I dont enjoy night mongering any more).

However, my personal choice in the "triangle" would be Ness bar. Average look/no attitude chicas..easy to talk to and probably service would be better!

Quote Originally Posted by RevBS  [View Original Post]
    As I recall, he had a nightmare of a time in Bangkok with the chicas.
    Ah yes, I remember. Speaks volumes.

Shawman, the man!

As I recall, he had a nightmare of a time in Bangkok with the chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Jesus Christ. Stand up for yourself. Stop whining, say no and move on. Go ahead and slap someone - put it on your bucket list.
    Shouldn't this be on the BDSM thread?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    Well in this evening's episode of BA pulls me in for a forced face-rape beso negro, and then farts in my mouth (pucker up sweetcheeks), I detail the daily installment of misadventure, this one from Saturday night.

Went to ness Saturday night. The place is a cramped little spot with friendly girls and better drink prices (but still too high by American standards). Music is loud, and latin, but not mariachi or merengue, so at least it isn't as bad as it could be.

However what you will find is that it is located in a dangerous place to be at night. One of kirchner's kidz (in his mid 50's) was lurking near some garbage on the street corner, probably playing with some rats, and spotted me from what had to be over 50 yards away. He would not get out of my face and he insisted that he worked for the club and that I needed to pay him 50 pesos to get in. I knew right away that he was full of shit, but my thoughts were to pay him to go away. The other thought was that I could bypass him now, buthe might get 5 other k kidz down there to wait for me to leave and then try again. I gave him 5 p for the hustle, but the obnoxious little bastard insisted that I owe him 50. I paid it just to get him out of my face. Oh yeah, he also tried to sell me drugs. I said no.

Not was I in there for more than 8 minutes before the manager introduced himself to me (in his mid 70's). He had an undershirt on underneath a sportcoat, and he had not shaved in a few days. A proper bum. One of kirchner's kidz. And true to the name of kirchner, he was begging from me near instantly. He even followed me outside asking for a tip. I mean, I tipped the bartender, I bought drinks, I chatted with a lady for a while (who was actually very cool), but I didn't take her up on her offer. I was trying to have a nice evening. Why would the manager get a tip if he didn't serve me, and I didn't take one of the girls with me? I brushed him off and started to walk towards the main street for a cab.

But the night was not over yet, oh no.

Lets not forget the first one that sniped me as I was walking towards Paraguay. He's baaaack. This time he wants me to follow him to an apartment because he says that its a privado. I don't really but I hear the girl barely answer after he holds the doorbell down and doesn't let up (what an absolute bane this guy is). She sounds cracked out. I have had enough. By this time the streetwalkers are making kissy noises at me. I am well past the point of having had enough. I take off to the nearest cab, and got out of that tar-pit.

But just when you think you are alright, the night is not over, oh no. Not with kirchner's kidz.

The cab driver (in his mid 50's) was trying to chat me up while taking me back to san telmo. My Spanish is poor, but I think he was ultimately trying to sell me cowboy shit. I said no. Then he tries to short change me. I call him on it, so he pumps the meter, right in front of my face. And little mf-er had a grin on his face the whole time. The audacity. I wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth. For the record, always make sure you count your change in this town. Short changing is done as easily as they draw breath around here. They have no issues jipping customers and lying over a few pesos.

So I guess you can take the joblessness out of the kirchner's kidz but you can't stop kirchner's kidz from begging on the job. Stay classy Argentina, and remember to take your a-hole pills.

But seriously, don't go anywhere other than san telmo, recoletta, or Puerto madero after dark, especially Saturday night. Something about Saturday night rings a clarion call to kirchner's kidz.
    Jesus Christ. Stand up for yourself. Stop whining, say no and move on. Go ahead and slap someone - put it on your bucket list.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomaso276 For This Post:

Ness Saturday night

Shawman must be some kind of magnet for "kirchner's kidz", because I walked down the street and into Ness last night with zero hassle.

Little has changed. Around midnight about 10 chicas and 3-4 guys. No dancer at the time. Chica quality average or lower, most around 7. Best looking one was an 8, at the bar she did not approach me and soon joined a couple Asian guys. Within a half hour the Asians head out with her and another decent looking chica who I had missed (maybe she was upstairs). A busty Chilena and a Dominicana chat me up but I am not interested. Another chica I was semi-interested in kept moving and grinding her ass to the music while talking to her friends or playing with her phone. Her friends noticed me looking and told her to dance for me, she came over for 5 seconds, asked how I was and gave me a peck on the check then left. Huh? Maybe she was shy. I finish my drink and head out, another good looking chica (8 or 8.5) has magically appeared and says hello to me as I walk out. I say hola but keep moving, bad timing.

I end the night at Cattos where I again witness a small group of Asian guys take out a couple of good looking chicas.

Saturday nights are right for fightin when it comes to kirchner's kidz

Well in this evening's episode of BA pulls me in for a forced face-rape beso negro, and then farts in my mouth (pucker up sweetcheeks), I detail the daily installment of misadventure, this one from Saturday night.

Went to ness Saturday night. The place is a cramped little spot with friendly girls and better drink prices (but still too high by American standards). Music is loud, and latin, but not mariachi or merengue, so at least it isn't as bad as it could be.

However what you will find is that it is located in a dangerous place to be at night. One of kirchner's kidz (in his mid 50's) was lurking near some garbage on the street corner, probably playing with some rats, and spotted me from what had to be over 50 yards away. He would not get out of my face and he insisted that he worked for the club and that I needed to pay him 50 pesos to get in. I knew right away that he was full of shit, but my thoughts were to pay him to go away. The other thought was that I could bypass him now, buthe might get 5 other k kidz down there to wait for me to leave and then try again. I gave him 5 p for the hustle, but the obnoxious little bastard insisted that I owe him 50. I paid it just to get him out of my face. Oh yeah, he also tried to sell me drugs. I said no.

Not was I in there for more than 8 minutes before the manager introduced himself to me (in his mid 70's). He had an undershirt on underneath a sportcoat, and he had not shaved in a few days. A proper bum. One of kirchner's kidz. And true to the name of kirchner, he was begging from me near instantly. He even followed me outside asking for a tip. I mean, I tipped the bartender, I bought drinks, I chatted with a lady for a while (who was actually very cool), but I didn't take her up on her offer. I was trying to have a nice evening. Why would the manager get a tip if he didn't serve me, and I didn't take one of the girls with me? I brushed him off and started to walk towards the main street for a cab.

But the night was not over yet, oh no.

Lets not forget the first one that sniped me as I was walking towards Paraguay. He's baaaack. This time he wants me to follow him to an apartment because he says that its a privado. I don't really but I hear the girl barely answer after he holds the doorbell down and doesn't let up (what an absolute bane this guy is). She sounds cracked out. I have had enough. By this time the streetwalkers are making kissy noises at me. I am well past the point of having had enough. I take off to the nearest cab, and got out of that tar-pit.

But just when you think you are alright, the night is not over, oh no. Not with kirchner's kidz.

The cab driver (in his mid 50's) was trying to chat me up while taking me back to san telmo. My Spanish is poor, but I think he was ultimately trying to sell me cowboy shit. I said no. Then he tries to short change me. I call him on it, so he pumps the meter, right in front of my face. And little mf-er had a grin on his face the whole time. The audacity. I wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth. For the record, always make sure you count your change in this town. Short changing is done as easily as they draw breath around here. They have no issues jipping customers and lying over a few pesos.

So I guess you can take the joblessness out of the kirchner's kidz but you can't stop kirchner's kidz from begging on the job. Stay classy Argentina, and remember to take your a-hole pills.

But seriously, don't go anywhere other than san telmo, recoletta, or Puerto madero after dark, especially Saturday night. Something about Saturday night rings a clarion call to kirchner's kidz.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawman For This Post:

Ditto for Ness

I have been there three times on this trip because it used to be one of my favorite places. My experience this trip was EXACTLY as you described below Pete. It's puzzling because it's a good location and used to have such a great selection of friendly ladies years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Spent 90 minutes here last couple nights. With two exceptions, I would have charged them to leave with me. One exception was about an 8. She did had blondish hair but darker eyebrows. Nice but didn't take out. One blonde young woman 25 ish was a 9 inmy book for looks but a zero in the attitude department. I was the only guy there for an hour and she was four seats away and never lifted her eyes from her phone. It is too bad because if she had been reasonably personable I would have asked for the check and we would have been on our way. Other wise, depressing and won't return.

Pete.

Not impressed

Spent 90 minutes here last couple nights. With two exceptions, I would have charged them to leave with me. One exception was about an 8. She did had blondish hair but darker eyebrows. Nice but didn't take out. One blonde young woman 25 ish was a 9 inmy book for looks but a zero in the attitude department. I was the only guy there for an hour and she was four seats away and never lifted her eyes from her phone. It is too bad because if she had been reasonably personable I would have asked for the check and we would have been on our way. Other wise, depressing and won't return.

Pete.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Another joint I can't be a 100% objective about. I know the owners (Cutty Sark) for years and also a few of the girls. It's a place where 99% of the clients are elder Argentines and it's a place you'll still get a taste of the old Buenos Aires night life especially as the night winds down. Again, with the closing of the "big" clubs, you can find a jewel now and then. But if you are an older guy looking for a damn good fuck try Cecilia. She's a chubby version of Morticia Adams with huge tits. She knows she's not a spring chicken any more so she'll work extra hard to earn her money. Try her for a threesome and let her pick the other girl. Of course I have her phone number!

October 2013 update.

No entrance fee.

Still open, nothing has changed, old and ugly "girls", smelly place, where working girls come just before they die of old age.

Stranger.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Ness

Stopped in Ness tonight and was surprised to find the joint full of chicas, but only one beauty. I approached to say Hello, at which point she immediately asked for a drink. So I inquired about the cost for leaving, and she said I had to buy her a drink first, and then she would tell me how much to leave. I don't care for that game, so I finished my 80 peso drink, thanked her, she blew me a kiss, and I left. There weren't very many guys in Ness and I did not see anyone leave. It's surprising they are taking such a hard line on potential clients, especially since Hook is across the street and so much more upfront and accommodating.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Latest update

Ness is open and I was surprised to see 12 chicas (all the usual "Ness" type. Nothing exciting). Was there Monday 11/19/12 night.

Reopened

It was open last night with chicas that were bad as ever!

Posting Limitations