Thread: Ness

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

BTW, I stopped in all three triangle clubs last week and I thought Ness had the highest chica quality.

The rubia dancer sounds like it was Romina Row. Naturally busty, very good dancer. I was pleasantly surprised to learn she is dancing here. On the nights she works I believe she starts around 12:30-1 am and stays for a couple hours.

I had met Romina a couple years ago when she danced at another nearby club which is now closed. I posted previously about that encounter. She has a very sweet, caring and outgoing personality. I really like her. I took her out again last week, her drink fee at Ness was 70 pesos and I gave Romina 400 pesos for 1.5 hours. She might go for less but I am not sure. Very good service. She did a nice up-close striptease for a few songs at my place. 2 pops.

Giselle

The past few times I have been at Ness there has been a tall, brunette dancer who goes by Giselle. Betty Page haircut, a number of tattos, lean body. Sexy chick, but definitely not with the usual Ness Chick friendly demeanor (or not with me) Does anybody have any info on her?

She and the big titted rubia dancer put on a pretty decent lesbian show Friday night. The rubia got down to her birthday suit. First time I had seen that at Ness, but I'm usually out of there by 2.

Ok, after a few beers.

She does look like a Paraguayan Elizabeth Berkeley in the dark when you are high. Which I was and she did.

Anyway, I got distracted by another Argentina spinner and I do mean spinner (probably 5'0'', I am 6'5) but very pretty and good GFE. Won't reveal the name because I will be seeing her again. Standard 200p. Price was never discussed, neither in the club nor in the transitorio.

I do have to say that the last two times I have been in Ness, the quality has been pretty good. Better than the two across the street, though I do love to hang out in Catto's and watch the dancers and shoot the shit with the bartenders. It reminds me of Jumbo's Clown Room in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Bulldog
    I admit that I don't know the first thing about television trivia, but that statement sounded off to me.

So I checked five websites listing the cast members for Saved by the Bell, and could find no mention of Elizabeth Hurley. Not even a guest appearance.

Is it possible you meant to write Elizabeth BERKLEY?

If so, which one did the chica look like? Elizabeth Hurley or Elizabeth Berkley?

Thank you, Schmoj.

DB
    This is a good reason NOT to post drunk. I just read my own report on Ness and barely remembered it. Anyway it was 100% Elizabeth Berkely that I meant. And I'm headed back to find her tonight. We'll see if she is there and if so, how much she actually looks like the Showgirls chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    After hearing good comments on prices of Ness, I decided to venture to Ness to check out the club.

Here is my review:-

GETTING THERE: Took a taxi from Las Cantitas and got down about 25 metres before Ness. FYI, I had already acquainted myself with location of Ness during daytime hours so as to be confident when arriving there in night time. Total cost of taxi about 18 ARS.

ARRIVAL TIME & DAY: Tuesday Night / Wed early morning at 1.00 am.

ENTERING THE CLUB: No pushy pimps outside the gate. Just a simple guard, who politely ushered me in.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:A typical average Latin American club, with average looking women. Dim lighting, average music.

QUALITY OF GIRLS: Average, Average, Average. If you are looking for "8" s or "9"s. This place is NOT for you. Many "4"s, "5"s, "6"s. One or two "7" s.

However, many young girls. I didn't see any oldies.

QUANTITY OF GIRLS: There were about 20 girls at max. There seemed to be unusually a large numbers of clients, definitely 25 plus or so.

SAFETY ISSUES: Its located in a decent place, crowd was mostly tourists with zero ability with Spanish. No one was pushy, no aggressive bouncers or characters, no aggressive women. A safe place to visit for Newbies.

DRINK PRICES: 30 ARS for my humble cerveza. 60 ARS for ladies drink. BTW, a ladies drink is compulsory if you want to take out a girl.

GIRL PRICES: As senior mongers have pointed out in previous reports, anything goes as far as prices is concerned. Even if you offer, 100 ARS and play well, there is a great likelihood that girl will go for that much. Though make sure, what services are included in 100 ARS. Its likely that when you take her home, she may ask for more money for BBBJ or cola!

ATTITUDE OF GIRLS: They looked friendly, approachable, non-pushy. The fact they were not like models kind of helped. I saw few non Argentine women as well. One girl looked from Dominica or Brazil. One girl seemed from Peru. One girl was a mixture of Arg + Mexican (the famous Erika)

MUSIC / AMBIENCE: Friendly, relaxed, you can take your time to make the kill, enjoy your drink in bar, if you don't feel like taking a girl- no one will force you!

STRIP DANCERS: Am not sure about this. However, there was one dancer moving here & there in the bar. I am not sure if she strips because she didnt strip till the time I was there.

DID I TAKE A GIRL FROM THERE?

Yes, I did decide to take the famous Erika (whom apparently everyone on AP has taken before me! I gave her 150 ARS plus taxi fare but she would have probably settled for 100 ARS even. However, I didn't bargain well. BBBJ was excellent, COF, CIM allowed. DFK was average. No cola though she said she would do Cola, in the bar.

Looks wise, she has a decent face but her body has gone to the ditch because of her 3rd baby born 5 months ago. However, she is extremely talkative (you can say, she has a verbal diarrhea! If you are learning Spanish like me, She is someone good to practice "listening Spanish"! She talks and talks endlessly. She is just 23 years old (She even showed me her DNI as proof! She drinks Tequilla like crazy and you can clearly see that she is half Mexican.

I hung out with her for about 4 hours out of which only 30 minutes was spend in sex, rest of time it was just her talking, talking & more talking! She does speak some English as well!

In all, average experience with her.

WILL I GO THERE AGAIN?

Well, the bar has its plus points but its just an average pick-up place. The girls aren't the best. If you have not been on AP, you may even end them paying 300 ARS for 1 hour. But, don't pay that much there Just stick to 150 ARS or less! The 150 ARS will be exclusive of 60 ARS ladies drink plus taxi fare.

Total Cost at average of picking a girl in Ness would be:

150 + 60 + 30 + 20 + 30 = 290 ArS.

Let me remind newbies, that for 300 ARS there are model kind of girls available at VIP or other such websites. No need for any money of ladies drinks or any silly wooing. Just pay 300 ARS and lo and behold, make out with great model kind of girls. However, more on this on my review on girls from websites!

Happy Hunting in BA!
    Thanks for the report amigo.

Nice to read other guys' perceptions of these clubs.

I'm actually looking forward to a return visit here soon.

I saw a couple 8s walking about the last night I visited and had a great time. Hours of lovin' for 150 pesitos

Yes, She is a upbeat & cheerful person. Well, her cheerfulness was infectious. Does she do cola as her pussy seems really gigantic!
    The answer to all these is yes, cocaine.

I did blow with her once she turned into almost too much of a freak even for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    So many people have fucked and posted about Erika (that is how she spells it) that you might as well just do a forum search. I have known her and fucked her for years and I will say that once you get done fucking her there is not a lot left that you can do with her. She's an upbeat and cheerful person with a loser boyfriend and a tendency to get knocked up. Also she likes to party; so did I when I was her age. I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of her mouth but she won't steal your wristwatch or anything. What you saw from her the night you were with her is pretty much what you get, although if you let her talk that long and fucked that little my guess is it was a cocaine night for her. There are many of those. Personally I always viewed her DFK as well above average.
    Yes, She is a upbeat & cheerful person. I have been in BA for about 10 days and she is definitely the most cheerful pro, I have met in 10 days among the 10 pros I have seen so far! Well, her cheerfulness was v infectious.

What do you guys normally pay her & for how many hours? Does she do cola as her pussy seems really gigantic!

Why is she so famous?

Erika

I ran into Erika at La Madeleine three Saturdays ago. I asked her why she wasn't at Ness. She told me she went to a swinger club with someone (a client I presume) earlier that night. She said she liked it and it wasn't her first time in a swinger club.

So many people have fucked and posted about Erika (that is how she spells it) that you might as well just do a forum search. I have known her and fucked her for years and I will say that once you get done fucking her there is not a lot left that you can do with her. She's an upbeat and cheerful person with a loser boyfriend and a tendency to get knocked up. Also she likes to party; so did I when I was her age. I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of her mouth but she won't steal your wristwatch or anything. What you saw from her the night you were with her is pretty much what you get, although if you let her talk that long and fucked that little my guess is it was a cocaine night for her. There are many of those. Personally I always viewed her DFK as well above average.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    I would prefer that you refer to her as a friend rather then "favorta ".

I will say this, if all females had Erika 's attitude in the bedroom, the world would be a happier place!

If you see her again please say hello for me.

BTW I didn't "bare back" her!
    On a serious note, may I know, what has been other people's experience with Erika?

BTW, she seemed to know everyone, inside out!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Dropped into Ness last night and guess what.

There was Erica, aka as "the Mexican" Punter's favorta.

Told told her that Punter had been asking for her and she said, "Oh Timo, my amore", and started masturbating on her bar stool.

She miss's you Punter.

I would have fucked her but I won't, shes probably the only girl I know that litteraly everyone I know has fucked, "bare back" of course.

Exon
    I would prefer that you refer to her as a friend rather then "favorta".

I will say this, if all females had Erika ’s attitude in the bedroom, the world would be a happier place!

If you see her again please say hello for me.

BTW I didn't "bare back" her!

Most website girls are just privado girls

Let me remind newbies, that for 300 ARS there are model kind of girls available at VIP or other such websites. No need for any money of ladies drinks or any silly wooing. Just pay 300 ARS and lo and behold, make out with great model kind of girls. However, more on this on my review on girls from websites!

Happy Hunting in BA!
    In fact you don't need to pay 300p per hour even for some of the best looking girls. Perhaps newbies also need reminding that 90 percent of web site girls (baires, VIP etc) are just privado girls. The ads are placed and paid for by the privado. If you visit them at the privado where they work you should only pay what ever the normal rate is at the privado in question (anywhere between 100 and 250 per hour) Ring up find the address and then check the privado list to find out what the normal rate is for the privado before you go. If you just ring up and ask for the girl to come out to you they will usually quote you 300p or more (unless you are a local) and when she gets to your flat you may be in for a nasty surprise. Safer and cheaper to visit the girl at the privado first, then if you like her you can arrange for her to come to your place next time. Expect to pay 50p on top of her normal incall rate + taxi fare. If you get on with a girl she will usually be happy to give you her private mobile number, and from then on you can then make what ever arrangement you like to meet her out of hours or even on weekends if she's free.

Nice place Ness.

Tatiana and Vanessa from Madahos now are working there.

La Mexicana will do anything, anywhere, any time. But she wasn't there last night so I had to fuck Nicoll from Catto's instead. She's almost as slutty.

Posting Limitations