Thread: Ness

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The couch upstairs

One of the things I like about Ness is that you can take the girls upstairs and get a BBBJ on the couch in the back corner with the other chicas watching.

Not all will do this but La Mexicana will for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Mr MCSE! Thank you for enlightening us with your expertise!
    No problem, if you need my advise just ask, if I have time I'll answer it, otherwise you must learn by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    Going to the club, Ness, or Black or any other it's not about the fucky-fucky act, it's way more than that. It's about staying there, play, negotiate, talking, touching, feeling, thinking. You may also eat hospital food and you'll be feeded, but the reason for going to a restaurant it's about the same: ambience, service, nice stuff, decor. If you just enter and pick a girl, there is no play in that, and there's no reason for going to any club.
    Damn! Thank you for the lesson! I & possibly the hundreds of future newbies probably didn't know this, Mr MCSE! thank you for enlightening us with your expertise!! wow!! I wish I knew about it before!! Tch Tch Tch

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Let me remind newbies, that for 300 ARS there are model kind of girls available at VIP or other such websites. No need for any money of ladies drinks or any silly wooing. Just pay 300 ARS and lo and behold
    Going to the club, Ness, or Black or any other it's not about the fucky-fucky act, it's way more than that. It's about staying there, play, negotiate, talking, touching, feeling, thinking. You may also eat hospital food and you'll be feeded, but the reason for going to a restaurant it's about the same: ambience, service, nice stuff, decor. If you just enter and pick a girl, there is no play in that, and there's no reason for going to any club.

Review of Ness by Captain

After hearing good comments on prices of Ness, I decided to venture to Ness to check out the club.

Here is my review:-

GETTING THERE: Took a taxi from Las Cantitas and got down about 25 metres before Ness. FYI, I had already acquainted myself with location of Ness during daytime hours so as to be confident when arriving there in night time. Total cost of taxi about 18 ARS.

ARRIVAL TIME & DAY: Tuesday Night / Wed early morning at 1.00 am.

ENTERING THE CLUB: No pushy pimps outside the gate. Just a simple guard, who politely ushered me in.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:A typical average Latin American club, with average looking women. Dim lighting, average music.

QUALITY OF GIRLS: Average, Average, Average. If you are looking for "8" s or "9"s. This place is NOT for you. Many "4"s, "5"s, "6"s. One or two "7" s.

However, many young girls. I didn't see any oldies.

QUANTITY OF GIRLS: There were about 20 girls at max. There seemed to be unusually a large numbers of clients, definitely 25 plus or so.

SAFETY ISSUES: Its located in a decent place, crowd was mostly tourists with zero ability with Spanish. No one was pushy, no aggressive bouncers or characters, no aggressive women. A safe place to visit for Newbies.

DRINK PRICES: 30 ARS for my humble cerveza. 60 ARS for ladies drink. BTW, a ladies drink is compulsory if you want to take out a girl.

GIRL PRICES: As senior mongers have pointed out in previous reports, anything goes as far as prices is concerned. Even if you offer, 100 ARS and play well, there is a great likelihood that girl will go for that much. Though make sure, what services are included in 100 ARS. Its likely that when you take her home, she may ask for more money for BBBJ or cola!

ATTITUDE OF GIRLS: They looked friendly, approachable, non-pushy. The fact they were not like models kind of helped. I saw few non Argentine women as well. One girl looked from Dominica or Brazil. One girl seemed from Peru. One girl was a mixture of Arg + Mexican (the famous Erika)

MUSIC / AMBIENCE: Friendly, relaxed, you can take your time to make the kill, enjoy your drink in bar, if you don't feel like taking a girl- no one will force you!

STRIP DANCERS: Am not sure about this. However, there was one dancer moving here & there in the bar. I am not sure if she strips because she didnt strip till the time I was there.

DID I TAKE A GIRL FROM THERE?

Yes, I did decide to take the famous Erika (whom apparently everyone on AP has taken before me!) I gave her 150 ARS plus taxi fare but she would have probably settled for 100 ARS even. However, I didn't bargain well. BBBJ was excellent, COF, CIM allowed. DFK was average. No cola though she said she would do Cola, in the bar.

Looks wise, she has a decent face but her body has gone to the ditch because of her 3rd baby born 5 months ago. However, she is extremely talkative (you can say, she has a verbal diarrhea!) If you are learning Spanish like me, She is someone good to practice "listening Spanish"! She talks and talks endlessly. She is just 23 years old (She even showed me her DNI as proof!) She drinks Tequilla like crazy and you can clearly see that she is half Mexican.

I hung out with her for about 4 hours out of which only 30 minutes was spend in sex, rest of time it was just her talking, talking & more talking! She does speak some English as well!

In all, average experience with her.

WILL I GO THERE AGAIN?

Well, the bar has its plus points but its just an average pick-up place. The girls aren't the best. If you have not been on AP, you may even end them paying 300 ARS for 1 hour. But, don't pay that much there Just stick to 150 ARS or less! The 150 ARS will be exclusive of 60 ARS ladies drink plus taxi fare.

Total Cost at average of picking a girl in Ness would be :

150 + 60 + 30 + 20 + 30 = 290 ArS

Let me remind newbies, that for 300 ARS there are model kind of girls available at VIP or other such websites. No need for any money of ladies drinks or any silly wooing...just pay 300 ARS and lo and behold, make out with great model kind of girls. However, more on this on my review on girls from websites!

Happy Hunting in BA!

Not that I ever want to share anything with Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Dropped into Ness last night and guess what.

There was Erica, aka as "the Mexican" Punter's favorta.

Told told her that Punter had been asking for her and she said, "Oh Timo, my amore", and started masturbating on her bar stool.

She miss's you Punter.

I would have fucked her but I won't, shes probably the only girl I know that litteraly everyone I know has fucked, "bare back" of course.

Exon
    Never go into the park, never go into the park. But regarding Erika, we share that distinction my friend.

Retired Member

Dropped into Ness last night and guess what.

There was Erica, aka as "the Mexican" Punter's favorta.

Told told her that Punter had been asking for her and she said, "Oh Timo, my amore", and started masturbating on her bar stool.

She miss's you Punter.

I would have fucked her but I won't, shes probably the only girl I know that litteraly everyone I know has fucked, "bare back" of course.

Exon

I went back to Ness on Saturday night fairly late, with no great intention to do any business, but Carolina from the previous weekend was there, so I did the usual deal, based on the previous good service. This time, however, she decided that she did not need to go back to Ness after visiting my apartment, and stayed until sometime after six o'clock, I think. If you want to use Ness, give Carolina your custom. She's very good.

Sorry bro couldn't help it

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I do feed her, though.
    Vienna sausage hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    Hmmmm. And above what amount wouldn't be considered ridiculous?

Just curious, thanx.
    100 might make 'em a little unhappy, although there are some who will go for that. 120 or 130, I've done recently. But I'm pretty much paying everyone 150 now. The one gal from Ness I still see from time to time comes out to my house on the bus for 150 and stays several hours. I do feed her, though.

Even More

Some more photos of Mayra from Ness.

DB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Mayra (25).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (26).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (27).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (28).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (29).JPG‎  

mini-Mayra (30).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (31).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (32).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (34).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (33).JPG‎  

Mayra Redux

I stopped by Ness one night, but couldn't find anyone else as much to my liking as little Mayra. So I did her again. My only repeat of the trip.

She was as much fun as the first time, and asked for more photos.

DB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-Mayra (36).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (37).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (38).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (39).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (40).JPG‎  

mini-Mayra (20).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (21).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (22).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (23).JPG‎   mini-Mayra (24).JPG‎  

I dropped into Ness on Saturday night sometime after midnight, and found the usual selection, along with a fair number of locals who seemed to be drinking a fair bit and not necessarily doing a lot of business with the chicas.

I eventually caught the eye of a Dominicana and decided she was the one, largely because of the size of her chest. With the lighting being so relatively low, it's always difficult to estimate the girls' ages, and Carolina looked very early twenties. She is yet another "rubia" and she has a smattering of English, and she seemed to be a lot of fun, so I did the deal for AR$200 plus the usual drink.

She walked with me back to my apartment, and we had a very good session indeed. She's probably late twenties in good light, and has clearly had a child or two, but the tetas are in very fair condition. She provided a very good GFE, went straight into the bbbj, and performed excellently. She talked a lot about various things - her home, her life, her room etc - and I get the impression that she welcolmed a little attention. I shall certainly consider a repeat, possibly some afternoon, because she gave me her number.

I don't think she has been in BA very long, because she was clearly a little nervous about finding her way back to Ness from my apartment which is only a couple of blocks away, and said she would take a taxi.

All in all it was a good experience - she has my seal of approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Almost any of the gals in Ness will still go for 150 pesos and in fact a lot of them pretty much don't give a shit how much money you give them as long as it isn't ridiculous.
    Hmmmm. And above what amount wouldn't be considered ridiculous?

Just curious, thanx.

Almost any of the gals in Ness will still go for 150 pesos and in fact a lot of them pretty much don't give a shit how much money you give them as long as it isn't ridiculous.

Posting Limitations