Thread: Ness

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The Loch Ness Chica

I made my first visit to Ness last night after hitting Catto's and Hook. Ness was more divey with fewer attractive women around but interestingly enough it felt like a more comfortable place to hang out.

I had a long chat with a seriously drunk Canadian female tourist trying to find a woman for her husband who I saw leave as I walked in. She, one of the girls, and I had some long and amusing conversation. I ended up taking the girl, a busty fair-skinned blonde from Paraguay, to Horizonte for a few hours for $150. Sorry, I can't remember her name, lol.

She was very enthusiastic. I wasn't totally into her physically as I'm not thrilled with the curvy latina body type but it was late and I figured why not lay back and have a little cheap fun before returning to my apartment to go to sleep. Afterwards, she kept telling me she wanted to see me again and that it would be less expensive and for longer time at my place, implying all night. She also wanted my number which I conveniently forgot. She lost serious points with me by giving me the same old story about having a mother sick with cancer and then the long dramatic pause to let that sink in. Of course, she said this immediately after checking with me to see how long I was going to be in town and whether I had a girlfriend. She stuttered a bit when she told me this. I even expected a hard luck story right about then. Sorry, señorita, you just lost your propina. Thank you for paying for half my time with the masajista later. I'm not buying the story and even if it's true, that's not what I want to talk about after a decent fuck. Like Charlie Sheen, I'm not paying them to fuck but paying them to go away afterwards.

Ness

I have never been impressed by this place but once in awhile you run into some gems. I met Silvia here last year who has been reviewed well. Stormy and I popped in her on our way home after a night of mongering with Dickhead a couple of nights ago. Our last stop had been Cattos where the Dickster had quickly pulled one of his favoritas.

I immediately noticed a chica with shorter dark hair who seemed to stand out from the other chicas. She looked like a solid 7 to me, about 5´5”, with rack that seemed to be out of proportion to the rest of her slim body. They were literally popping out of the top that she was almost wearing. I assumed that they were enhanced. Wrong assumption.

Anyway, I waived her over and found out that her name was Nancy, that she was 25 and had been working at Ness for about a year in her spare time. The chemistry was there so we started the negotiations. She started at 200 pesos but quickly settled on 150 and off we went to my apartemento.

After some preliminaries, off come the clothes and the bra and wow!! Now I am not a breast man but these were real and spectacular. Nancy is a very passionate girl (YMMV of course). She really got into the session. The only reservation is that there was no BBBJ but that is not really an issue for me. She loves oral and came hard without a lot of effort from me. She had a couple of more during the session in cowgirl and doggie.

Overall a great session with a great gal. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my fellow mongers.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Ness

Ness Suipacha 919 (near Paraguay) (in Centro) 4515-0225

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Posting Limitations