Thread: The Laws of Chica Land

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    You guys should have met my friend Roxana the Barber. No leftovers with her! Man, that gal could eat. Weighed about 45 kilos. Plus, she was the only argie I ever met who liked spicy food.

I used to make these quiches when she would come over, asparagus and artichoke hearts and that pseudo crab they sell at Disco. I'd make a big salad too. She'd dump Cholula all over that fucking quiche and put some on the salad too. She would eat like 3/4 of it and I would eat the other 1/4 and about half as much salad as she had. She always ate a lot of bread with that, too.

Then we'd fuck, she would fall asleep, and I would work for a while. When she woke up a couple of hours later, I'd fuck her again, then she would get in the shower and I would make her a big ass cheeseburger with avocado and red onion, plus a bunch of stir fried vegetables over rice. Fuck, I could barely eat some rice and a few veggies after all the quiche we would eat.

What a great gal. Fucked her once a week for over seven years. She went back to school and got her high school diploma and now she is studying to be an accountant while working as an armed guard. The god damn pistol is bigger than she is! But the best thing about it was, she knew too many people in the hood so she wouldn't go to restaurants with me.

Happened to me too ;)

Many years ago I met a chica in Cancun and had a good session with her, so I invited her out for dinner and TLN the next day. We actually went to a very nice Argentina style parilla in town. We ordered our separate meals, and I was glad to treat her to a great dinner with the works including wine, which I understood she does not often get to experience. She said she works to help out her family who lives in the area. Well, she ate less than half, which was not completely surprising. At the end she asked for the leftovers to be boxed up. She was going to bring it back to her family. Soon enough the waiter came back, with three LARGE boxes of food. He put them in a big shopping-style bag with a handle. I was partly amused, but moreso a little put off because we were supposed to check out some clubs after dinner. And now she was going to haul around this big shopping bag like we had just gone christmas shopping ! Dropping it off at the hotel was not convenient as my hotel was far away. I just didn't react quickly enough to stop it, and didn't feel right saying no after the waiter had packed everything up. So we ended up walking past a few clubs, my chica with her large bag in tow, and ended up at a small bar where we actually had some good laughs watching some drunk people play some drunken games. Then back to the hotel after.

I don't know if she pre-planned this. But it did catch me off guard. In the end it wasn't a huge deal, and I'll say I did see her again (not for dinner though) and got great service at good value.

I would rather go for dinner after the sex and after I am done with the dinner would be more on a friendly note rather than the seduction. In which case, it would be easy to thwart off any scam by her at that point of time.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I took my favorite chica to a parrilla. She ordered the Argentinian platter that comes with a huge assortment of meats. I was wondering what the chica, who most guys would consider thin, was doing. The waiter who probably knew what was up suggested that I order a separate bife de ojo. Instead of sharing a salad, the chica ordered her own separate salad on which she proceeded to use mayo as the salad dressing. The bilingual waiter told me in English that this was highly unusual. She proceeded to eat the whole salad and only nibble on the wide assortment of meats. I was eating light because we were having sex after the dinner. I did not want to get stuffed. In the end, we had a huge amount of leftover meat that was to be carried out to be shared, of course, with her family. I was highly amused. It was a far better night than staying home watching the major league playoffs in Spanish.
    In my opinion, you should never tolerate this sort of behavior, if for no other reason it makes you look like a big pussy who she now knows can be easily manipulated.

Nevertheless, given that you didn't figure out what her plan was until after she had ordered a "feast to go", I would suggest that the correct response would be to completely ignore the extra food on the table at the end of the dinner. If she moves to get the food boxed up, you can tell her that you don't want to take any food home. I'd do it coolly and calmly, without the slightest suggestion that you were on to her scam. If she insists, tell her that to you taking a "doggy bag" out of an Argentine restaurant is low class, period. You must be unemotional but firm. Let her quietly steam in the realization that her plans had been thwarted by your unpredictability. That's good for you.

If you had concerns that her extended family (and Argentine boyfriend) would not benefit from her ruse, then you can console yourself with the understanding that she can use the funds that you've been generously bestowing on her for sex to make a trip to the grocery store on her way home.

Thanks,

Jax

BTW, this situation reminds me of what Nine-Toe-Moe would do when he took his GF to a restaurant: Moe would order a drink for himself, and then pour some into a glass for her to drink. Then, when his meal came, he would cut off a portion from his plate and put it on a plate for her. If she wanted anything to go, he'd tell her to take the bread on the table.

J

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

The Chica and the Parrilla

I took my favorite chica to a parrilla. She ordered the Argentinian platter that comes with a huge assortment of meats. I was wondering what the chica, who most guys would consider thin, was doing. The waiter who probably knew what was up suggested that I order a separate bife de ojo. Instead of sharing a salad, the chica ordered her own separate salad on which she proceeded to use mayo as the salad dressing. The bilingual waiter told me in English that this was highly unusual. She proceeded to eat the whole salad and only nibble on the wide assortment of meats. I was eating light because we were having sex after the dinner. I did not want to get stuffed. In the end, we had a huge amount of leftover meat that was to be carried out to be shared, of course, with her family. I was highly amused. It was a far better night than staying home watching the major league playoffs in Spanish.

Chicas from the provinces with young children will test your patience

Babysitters sometimes are the biggest hindrance to you plans. Be flexible. I can only hope that this all makes me a better human being.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Quote from Ellroy

I am reading James Ellroy's "Perfida" on this trip. I came across this sentence.

"One man in twenty would GET her -- and she always knew who those men were.".

From further reading, it is hell to be one of those twenty.

It got me thinking about life of as a sex tourist. Most of the guys I meet from the Board are alphas. (I happen to be a beta. It was my best friend who went to Harvard to play football.) Alphas always want control of the situation. My observation is that only a few of the alphas are successful in long-term relationships and maybe that is what they want.

But the other side of the coin is that these chicas actually meet more men than we as sex tourists meet other women. There must be kind a kind of knowledge that builds up from the multitude of these experiences. Perhaps these chicas know very well the men they can play and the ones they cannot. Could it be that the chicas target only the ones they can play?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Chica rules

A question: why are most chicas reluctant to do deals outside the clubs. Have gone to various Boliches and had a good time with some chicas, they have given me their number, often without me asking, and then when I call they tell me to return to the club. But on another occasion I took out a dancer, and she had no problems in making arrangements outside the club. Are the chicas required to fulfil a quota of drink purchases? Or are they worried the club will find out? Just curious about all of this.

Chica economics

I made an appointment for a guy staying at the house. It was with a premium chica, 600 the hour. After I sent the "yes he will take the XXX appointment and his name is blah" I thought my part was over.

One minute later I get a text saying, "Could he pay me 100 dollars instead of 600 pesos?"

HUH! I wrote her back and said, "baby 600 pesos and 100 dollars aren't the same and or guys NEVER pay in dollars." (This isn't my first fucking rodeo) I told her though that I generally change dollars to pesos every month and if she wanted to hold dollars I would be just as happy to change them with her at whatever rate I was getting at my cambio that day. I thought I was doing her a favor, but no good deed goes unpunished.

She wrote me back and said: "I don't want to buy dollars at the blue rate, I want to buy them at the official rate.

I answered: "Honey you and everybody in this country wants to buy dollars at the official rate but you can't. All the guys that stay at this house know they can get 7.6-7.7 for their dollars and they won't sell them to you for 6. If you want to raise your rate to 100 dollars or the equivalent in pesos I will be happy to tell them that. It's your body and your business you can charge what you wish, but I don't think many guys will call you if you do.

She responded: "They won't know the blue / official rate unless you tell them.

I wrote: "There is a thread on the forum about this very thing, they all know honey.

She answered: "I hate AP! And you are a bad man for not helping me. Don't call me anymore!

Not sure which law of the original this falls under. I know it's in the "general disassociation with reality" group, just not sure which one. I couldn't help but shake my head, I generally send her 2-3000 pesos worth of business a month and ask for nothing in return. She just walked away from that because I wouldn't help her rip guys off for an additional 175 pesos a session.

After this, to the best of my knowlege, nobody went fishing.

DR.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Maybe try for October.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    LOL!! Very funny!

Toymann, did you teach your employees to say "Yes Boss" (instead of Yes) ? I bet you love hearing "Yes Boss".

With the new year my holiday quota is replenished, but I won't be down to BA until the fall. I have other places to see, thinking about Central America early summer. Have a good trip, looks like your business is doing very well under Obama.
    I never use the term work for, actually prefer work with. We are mostly stable in spite of Obama. Last years profits were down 250 k, fighting RAC audits, defending our patient care against after the fact efforts to recover money to feed bloated obomocare, adapting to government over regulation (reminds me of where I came from in fact). Already, 10 percent of the clinics within my specialty have gone out of business. They are all small business Esten, target number 1 for our exalted leader. I expect, 10 percent more go belly up in 2013. As I came from this type of horror show I am, in fact, uniquely capable of adapting. We will have a good year in 2013. That said, my employees will have a tough year. In business, the pain felt by the owners always trickles down to the employees the next year. No raises in 2012 will be followed by no raises in 2013 and followed by the same in 2014.

Right now, it's all about surviving, and my company will be one of the survivors. Welcome to the new world of American healthcare dude. Restricted services, bloated government administration, higher costs, decreased employee benefits and of course, rationed and delayed care for all. You asked for it, YOU GOT IT!

Hope you can coordinate your trip in the fall to coincide with mine. October is good. Monger on dude. Toymann.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Keep working for the man Esten.
    LOL!! Very funny!

Toymann, did you teach your employees to say "Yes Boss" (instead of Yes) ? I bet you love hearing "Yes Boss".

With the new year my holiday quota is replenished, but I won't be down to BA until the fall. I have other places to see, thinking about Central America early summer. Have a good trip, looks like your business is doing very well under Obama.

G.P.S or the Girlfriend Syndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by Veterano  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried "Reverse Doggie"?

Think about it!

Suerte, Veterano
    Of course I practice reverse doggie but it depends on what we have taken, or at least what I have taken. On another note:

When your Chica tells you that what's her's is her's and what's your's is her's then you are fucked without a paddle!

Happens every time. They who posses the Golden Pussy have all the sayso to the AVERAGE MONGER.

Be strong and learn to say NO!

TL.

Best post you have ever made!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Riverm, just tell them like it is. Look them straight in the eye and ask "Do you know why men come to these places?" Because they want variety. Of course that's not the only reason, but it's a big reason. And as a man you have a need for variety. Ask them how many times you have been together, then tell them you have rarely (or never) seen a working chica that many times. Why, because you really enjoy being with her, you care about her, she turns you on. But it is still a business relationship. She is not exclusive and neither are you. You still enjoy variety. And you hope she can understand that and still look forward to seeing you. Ask her how she might feel if you picked someone else at the place. Suggest to her, she should be happy you are enjoying your freedom to experience variety. It is not because she has any shortcoming, otherwise, why would you have seen her so many times? Have her understand, you are happiest when you get to experience variety.

If she can't handle an honest, open discussion about it without hurting her feelings, maybe it's time to move on. You have to decide your own priorities.

Nice one, love it! LOL.
    Love it. Straight to the point. Are you sure you aren't a republican? IALOTFLMAO! I am back end of April, most of may. You have any holidays left. Keep working for the man Esten. Monger on. Toymann.

Riverm, just tell them like it is. Look them straight in the eye and ask "Do you know why men come to these places?" Because they want variety. Of course that's not the only reason, but it's a big reason. And as a man you have a need for variety. Ask them how many times you have been together, then tell them you have rarely (or never) seen a working chica that many times. Why, because you really enjoy being with her, you care about her, she turns you on. But it is still a business relationship. She is not exclusive and neither are you. You still enjoy variety. And you hope she can understand that and still look forward to seeing you. Ask her how she might feel if you picked someone else at the place. Suggest to her, she should be happy you are enjoying your freedom to experience variety. It is not because she has any shortcoming, otherwise, why would you have seen her so many times? Have her understand, you are happiest when you get to experience variety.

If she can't handle an honest, open discussion about it without hurting her feelings, maybe it's time to move on. You have to decide your own priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm  [View Original Post]
    I want them to have confidence in their culitos
    Nice one, love it! LOL.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Coping with apartamento chicas who mark territory

I play in Asuncion, PY, but I am sure that many of you guys in BA encounter the same issue. You have a really good time with a chica in an apartment, and the chica lets you know, one way or another, that she would be offended if you chose another chica in the line-up on your next trip to the casa. Indeed, chicas have cried and expressed real pain if I see them after I have chosen a different chica.

I don't think it is only a financial issue to the chica who is marking her turf, but of course it is partly a financial issue. It is also a matter of pride. The poor girl has to sit in a dull room all day, and every time a guy comes into the casa, she has to compete with every other chica. So it can hurt her feelings if some guy who said he had a great time with her chooses another chica, particularly is she is having an unlucky day.

Here's my situatiion. I am helping four different young chicas, each at a different casa, learn about the joys of anal sex. In each case, the chica and I started out with vaginal, and in each case the chica decided to give anal a try (usually she had heard from her friends that it was fun and a money-maker, but only after practice with a nice man she can trust to withdraw if it hurts too much). I adore all four chicas, and I hope to keep seeing each regularly until I leave the country. Some make more progress than others, so that two now really like to get blasted all the way and hard after a nice slow warm-up, but the laggard is adorable in her sincere efforts. The last thing I want to do is to make any of these girls, each at a different casa, feel bad. I want them to have confidence in their culitos, their sexiness. So much of their identities is in their sexiness. Their future husbands will be the real beneficiaries of my training, and I wish them all the happiness.

However, there are only a few reasonably clean departamentos (what they are called in Py) within walking distance in the Centro. So my fear of making my sincere trainee feel insecure deprives me of the thrill of the new anal enthusiast who is working her first day after a break from the University, or the skilled enthusiast I might have missed because she was occupada when I happened to show up in the past.

Yes, I am investigating other casas, other possibilities. There are seven days in the week, so one's best effrots with the same four should be balanced by new experiences.

Here are the strategies I have already tried:

1. I call the agency early to find out if one of my favorite chicas is not working, as a green light to see a different chica.

2. I tell one of my favorite chicas that I love to see lots of chicas even though she is my favorita (which is true, for that particular casa).

HOWEVER, does anyone have any advice on how I can help each of my four lovely chicas understand that my choice of a diiffernt chica is not an attack on her personal and truly appreciated wonderfulness?

Advice, anyone?

I do write this with the knowledge that I not exactly staving.

Posting Limitations