Thread: The Laws of Chica Land

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Perfume gifts

It has been advised several times, to buy the perfume samplers on sale in duty free shops and give one of the little bottles as a propina to your chica if you have been satisfied. I did it several times, it makes the girls happy, because it's unexpected.

But, one important CAVEAT:

Make your own premises (apartment, hotel room, car, boat, place under a bridge, whatever) OFF LIMITS for even the attempt of thinking about immediately opening that bottle. I am sitting here presently with wide opened windows, because 0.5 ml of eau de parfum splashed over an immaculate, 25 year old chica body produce a room filling cloud that numbs your nasal receptors in an instant.

Believe me, overexposure to Lancome is NOT good. And Chanel No. 5, according to my father, makes impotent. So, beware.

El Alemán,

Who tries without success to smell the rest of his Malbec.

Jackson: feel free to move this post.

Thanks Guys

Daddy, El Aleman, Throttle.

Thanks for your quick and helpful replies. With this in mind I will be rereading some of the club / boliche threads. And I now do not have to worry about packing my bowling shoes.

I will be down shortly before Thanksgiving and will post specifics later with hopes of meeting up with some of you guys.

Traveller
    Last edited by Regulr Travlr; 09-15-05 at 17:48. Reason: typo

Too fucking true

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    An over-dressed doorman who receives tips for doing nothing.
    Laughing my ass off in sex prison.

Thanks Throttle.

How could the grammar software NOT know that something dot com is a website, not a reason to add a space and capitalize the 'c' in com. I'd demonstrate, but I'm sure the stupid software would 'fix' the demonstration.

Hi Full Throttle,

I've asked my programmer to fix this anomaly, and I'm sure he will. However, after you post a report, you can immediately edit it to your satisfaction because the formatting script does not effect edits.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Regulr Travlr

If this definition exists somewhere on the board then a huge mea culpa and I am prepared for the appropriate flaming.

Thanks.

Traveller
    See how intimidating YOU GUYS are?

A boliche is technically a dance club. I noticed the same thing you did about bowling. If you translate the other way - English to Spanish - freetranslation. Com does convert dance club into 'un boliche.'

The boliches referenced in the forum refer to clubs where there is some semblance of a stage or dance floor, a bar, girls, taxis, and an over-dressed doorman who receives tips for doing nothing.

You are correct regarding the apartamentos / departamentos. I suppose there is a distinction there, and somebody might even have told me recently, but I forgot.

More distinctions:

Apartamentos are often daytime establishments where an hour with a chica will cost between 100 and 150P, plus tips for services mentioned above. These same girls, incidentally, are available through many local websites at triple the price, but they spread comparitively few diseases when contracted in this manner.

Boliches con chicas differ from each other greatly. Some have incall (mostly porteno / Capt. Dave joints) some have regular stage shows (Estilo Nuevo) some have sporadic shows (Catto's) some have interactive dancing (Jaz) and some just have girls hanging around looking at their cell phones.

Except for a Chinese run establishment or 2, most boliches are open in the evening through 3-5am.

Prices range from the low $100's (plus drink / exit fees and such) to $400-600. Again, these girls spread diseases only during daylight hours when the fee / tip quotient is insufficient.

FT
    Last edited by Full Throttle; 09-14-05 at 14:15. Reason: added boliche hours

boliche

Travlr,

I think, Daddy is right, and also the dictionary does not help here very much, which also may be related to the fact that European dictionaries show "Spanish" spanish, and the you. S. Variety is probably influenced by the country directly south of the border.

The way the word is used here (correctly or not) a boliche is a pub / bar - like establishment where the female clientele is young, usually attractive and available.

The approach - beating a dead hores, and risking getting flamed myself - you:

1) go in.

2) Get something to drink.

3) Wait a while until your night vision adapts to the barely existing light.

4) look around.

5) if you like what you see start chatting with the object of your liking, and

6) If, after some talk, you still like the chica, you start serious negotiations. If not, go back to step 4.

Serious negotiations means, you establish what you want - where, how, how much, terms of payment (pesos and afterwards) No agreement - back to step 4.

Agreement - you buy the obligatory chica drink, pay, tip the bartender, get a taxi, tip the doorman, and take her wherever you agreed to.

If thats all to no avail, pay and tip the bartender, and try the next boliche. For your convenience, at many locations there are several of them door by door.

Hope that helps.

El Alemán

Quote Originally Posted by Regulr Travlr
    Can someone clearly define and explain the mongering approach in apartments vs. Clubs vs. Boliches? Also what is a boliche? The definition I keep getting comes up under bowling. I am not interested in bowling on my trip.
    I think we use the term Boliche incorrectly, I asked a remis driver in Resistencia to take me to a Boliche and he took me to this night club. I was assuming it was like Madaho, Hook etc as there was a lot of really hot young girls out front dressed like Gattos. Lucky for me it wasn't open yet and when I asked the driver if they were all Gattos he said no. He told me I was looking for a caberet, I told him I didn't care what it was called I was looking for a hooker to fuck and if he took me some place where there was a hot one I would get him one as well. He did, she was, so I did.

Approaches.

Apartments are pretty cut and dried, you see the line up if you like it you choose and pay up front. Extras such as BBBJ and Anal are usually extra but not always. Ask the receptionista.

Approaches in Cafes and Clubs have been discussed ad nausium and you should RTTF. Consider yourself flamed.

Question on Types of Places

All you learned BsAs mongers.

I have studiously perused the forum in anticipation of my upcoming first trip in November. I am trying to follow the RTTF rule and avoid asking questions that are already clearly explained. There is so much good info that this is pretty easy. However, there is one thing I cannot find.

Can someone clearly define and explain the mongering approach in apartments vs. Clubs vs. Boliches? Also what is a boliche? The definition I keep getting comes up under bowling. I am not interested in bowling on my trip.

I think the private apartments are much like the Privee in Amsterdam, basically whorehouses with incall. But the club / boliche scene has a lot of variances.

If this definition exists somewhere on the board then a huge mea culpa and I am prepared for the appropriate flaming.

Thanks.

Traveller

Waaw

Many years ago a wise old monger told me that all girls work for the same radio station--WAAW--Whores, All Are Whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Be There
    In Chica Land, at the beginning, you give a little money and get a lot of sex, then you give her more money and get less sex, finally you give her all your money and get no sex. That stage is called Marriage.

Be Safe,

Be There
    I once heard a stewardess ask someone why the bride is always smiling?

Reason: She knows she never has to give head again!

The Be There Corollary

In Chica Land, at the beginning, you give a little money and get a lot of sex, then you give her more money and get less sex, finally you give her all your money and get no sex. That stage is called Marriage.

Be Safe,

Be There

I have noticed that Chica (South American) Time has no direct relationship with Gringo time regardless of the instrument used to measure it (Timex to Rolex).

I have noticed that cell phone reception dramaticly deteriorates if the conversation moves in a direction the Chica does not like or can not provide answers for.

Once with a Chica, the phrase "what have you done for me lately?" comes to mind, even if "Lately" is defined as 5 minutes past the last time you did something for her.

I have had Chica's ask for money for presciptions, doctor's appointments, dental work, a gift for (fill in the blank), and more things than I can remember. Got these girls are inventive!

Half- Life exception

Any gift "You" gave her has a half life of 5 minutes; however, any gift another guy may have given her does not decay with time. It may even increase in value. Similarly, any gift you may have given her, although of nearly zero value with respect to you and her; can be worked to full value should she find herself with another man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    #4. And to more accurately state my ChicaLand rule mentioned by MoonDog: The value of any gift you give to a chica has a half-life of 5 minutes.

[size=-2
    For those of you not familiar with the term "half-life", it means that the value is reduced in half in the first 5 minutes, then by half of the remaining value in the next 5 minutes, then by half of that remaining value in the next 5 minutes, etc., etc, etc. In other words, the value dimishes rapidly, but never actually reaches zero, thus permitting you to bring it up in subsequent conversations, where it will be acknowledged, but to little or no credit on your part.[/size]
    Thanks Jackson, I love this one.

Moondog

Post Doom joins the debate

As most of you have pointed out most chicas live in a parallel universe, like our own but different.

Most chicas when they see another chica with a regular want to "make him cheat" on the other chica not neccesarily because they like you, or want to fuck you but because they see the other is too succesfull and can't stand that she is getting all the money, while she is has to work her ass off.
    This has happened to me several time with CG where I get attached to one of them then the other at first look hard, but pretend not to look, then they pretend to be friendly and smile as they pass by you, then the start up small conversations until you either declare your horny intentions towards her or she delclares that she'll love to do this or that.

Any comments post up.

Posting Limitations