Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Stopped in for a visit with an out of towner last Friday night not knowing what to expect after the most recent visit months ago revealed little inventory and no quality at all of what was actually on site. Fortunately this time was significantly better; entrance fee now 350 pesos which includes a drink, about a half dozen dancers on raised platforms working poles, and about 30 chicas on site with average age in the 21-28 range. There were plenty of nice young do-ables in the crowd; starting quote $200 USD, quickly went down to 2700 pesos with little fuss. The place really started to fill up with guys by 02:00 so I recommend getting here by about 00:45 and take 30-45 minutes to scout out the talent and make a decision before the good ones are taken. I was told that the best girls work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so take that into consideration.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

There is a time and a place for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Action here is late... Maybe starting at midnight?

Don't do what I did.

I arrived around 10pm and managed to peek inside. It was just a big room on the main level with tables and chairs and people hanging out in groups. A stage where some dancers briefly danced. I only got a quick look because the bouncer was all over me "hey you get away from the door you have to pay first" blah blah. As I pondered outside, a couple nice chicas passed and went inside. I thought maybe there were working chicas inside I could mingle with. So I coughed up the 300 pesos entry and went inside. Well I got no eye contact or any type of signal from any chicas. One table had a large group of chicas, everybody else was guys or mixed groups. All groups kept to themselves. It got boring real quick. I literally walked out within 5 minutes without having a drink or talking to anyone. 300 pesos wasted very quickly, though in the noble name of research. Finding: Don't go here early unless you're with other people and want to sit at a table and drink.
    Cocodrilo has two levels: a ground floor level and an upper floor. Both levels are about 8 meter by 15 meter.

In the ground floor there are 4 long tables that in total can seat up to 100 people, a 4 meters by 1,5 meters bar, and a very small stage (elevated 0,5 meters) on the opposite wall to the bar. The ground floor level is were "activity" is up to about 1:30 am. "Activity" is probably an overstatement. Very low quality, almost bizarre, entertainment is presented. Lousy dancers, lousy singers, ridiculous comedians. While this is going on, working chicas will arrive and sit together, paying mostly no attention at all to patrons. The audience can include some old ladies, or people that are not interested in chicas. They would be there for the show. Why is there a show of this nature? In part to host bachelor parties, in part because it gives Cocodrillo an aurea or legitimacy that other chica bars lack.

As said, at about 1:30 the show in the ground floor is over and the “disco” in the upper floor opens. Everyone goes upstairs (there are two stairs, one in the front and one in the back), or leaves. Nothing else happens in the ground floor.

The upper floor is arranged as a disco, with a long bar on one of the long walls. There are 5 or 6 poles, and different seating arrangements for singles, groups of different sizes, etc.

The AR$300 entrance fee is convertible into a drink at the bar, so it is not a complete loss, and compares with a AR$ 250 drink in Hook/Keep or AR$ 195 in New Port.

It is not completely unreasonable for Cocodrilo to ask for an entrance fee: the place is known to receive some celebrities (or just people notorious, really), soccer players, low-level show business people, etc. So the place could be packed with people just going there to see the celebrities is the entrance were completely free.

In any case, it is certainly a popular place. I was there this morning. I got in at 1:20 and had to wait in the ground floor for a few minutes until the show ended and they opened the disco. At that time there were 20 clients and 10 chicas (not a single Dominicana, and apparently none to few Paraguayan). Some 15 minutes later, the clients were 40. I left and visited Keep (only 7 clients and 5 chicas) and NewPort (similar numbers).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Timing !

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]

Don't do what I did.

I arrived around 10pm and managed to peek inside. It was just a big room on the main level with tables and chairs and people hanging out in groups. A stage where some dancers briefly danced. I only got a quick look because the bouncer was all over me "hey you get away from the door you have to pay first" blah blah. As I pondered outside, a couple nice chicas passed and went inside. I thought maybe there were working chicas inside I could mingle with. So I coughed up the 300 pesos entry and went inside. Well I got no eye contact or any type of signal from any chicas. One table had a large group of chicas, everybody else was guys or mixed groups. All groups kept to themselves. It got boring real quick. I literally walked out within 5 minutes without having a drink or talking to anyone. 300 pesos wasted very quickly, though in the noble name of research. Finding: Don't go here early unless you're with other people and want to sit at a table and drink.
    You timed your trip to Buenos Aires perfectly, given the closing of so many boliches. Amazing really. As for Cocodrillo, the action is upstairs, not on the ground level, and getting there before one at the earliest won't do it. Three and after is the right time. Not the first time someone has mistaken the ground floor for upstairs.

Don't do what I did.

Stopped in after having a quick beer at NewPort. The door guy tried to enforce a 300 pesos entrance fee which I was not forced to pay after the manager who I know came down and recognized me. Not sure what the regular prices are but I was charged 2000 pesos for three bottles of champagne and a half dozen cans of budweiser. Additional cans of budweiser were later charged at 120 pesos each. There are four dancers on the poles at a time and they are of a very high level but unfortunately cannot leave the premises until 04:30; on this night the available talent on the floor was of a very poor level and low quantity and as the place filled up there were far more males than females. Clientele 99.9% locals for sure which accounts for the reasonable (for the genre) drink prices.

Cocodrillo open again over the past week or so. Packed. No sense in getting there before 2AM. The big change is that there is a $250p entry charge worth one drink. You may get that waived if you show up really late, at least that is the rumor. Drink price is $170P for guys and girls.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Was there on Saturday night, arrived at around 2AM, lots of girls but none really up to Hippo or Madahos level... Not even the go-go's. I settled for a short morena by the name of Magaly out of boredom. She has a nice little body, nice butt, fake tits. Sex was mechanic, she explicitely said that she had to go back within the hour. I paid her (1300 peso) and let her go. I called it a night and went back to my apartment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Post:

Thanks for the info.

Looks like the party just ended.

I'm not sure if the anniversary party was scheduled for one week ago, or if it was today, #COCODRILO was trending on twitter.

Many local celebrities supported the owner, but seems like the government it's getting too far with this, including swingers clubs and all the recoleta boliches. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Huh. If they are out of business, I wonder why they would be advertising an anniversary party yesterday:

http://www.cocodrilobuenosaires.com/

I also wonder why they answered the land line that is in this ad, if they are out of business. I just called it and a nice sounding gal said, "Cocodrilo, buenas noches."

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Out of business like the other clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpIHRHNZv4

(Check the video).

Looks like they want to "clean" the whole scene in BA. About one year ago, coco's owner said he was not accepting dollars, to try to get the protection of the mafia government, but at the end, they raided the place as well.
    Huh. If they are out of business, I wonder why they would be advertising an anniversary party yesterday:

http://www.cocodrilobuenosaires.com/

I also wonder why they answered the land line that is in this ad, if they are out of business. I just called it and a nice sounding gal said, "Cocodrilo, buenas noches."

Quote Originally Posted by RobBarone  [View Original Post]
    Anybody knows if this place is still good to go?
    Out of business like the other clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpIHRHNZv4

(Check the video).

Looks like they want to "clean" the whole scene in BA. About one year ago, coco's owner said he was not accepting dollars, to try to get the protection of the mafia government, but at the end, they raided the place as well.

Anybody knows if this place is still good to go?

Coco worse than ever

I was there yesterday night. I arrive at 3-4 a.m. After fucking a girl from hook. I felt like dancing and I don't know "normal" places here in BsAs, and I don't want to know them. In coco you can dance and if you feel like taking someone out you can. I have to say that music was absolutely awful yesterday. A strange mix between reggeaton and elechtronic music. So I couldn't dance as I wanted and I focused on girls. It was surprising. The level was lower than other times (I travel from Europe to BsAs once a year more or less). Most surprising was to find girls without make-up and tight clothes. They didn't seem chicas. It seemed western Europe and those fucky feminists we have there. I suppose they are hairy as me. Not all of them of course but too many. Hope it was only a bad day. If you know the DJ, please kill him.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gikubik For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    http://www.clarin.com/extrashow/gabriela-figueroa-prostitucion-vip_0_1231677313.html

Check out some of the prices quoted for some of the famous TV personalities.
    Up to 20k pesos! And having googled all the names quoted there isn't one that I'd give 100 pesos for. Most of them I'd pay to stay away from me!

http://www.clarin.com/extrashow/fama...234676783.html

VIP- level prostitution scandal involving well known Argentine TV models and the owner of Cocodrilo.

http://www.clarin.com/extrashow/gabriela-figueroa-prostitucion-vip_0_1231677313.html

More on VIP level prostitution. Check out some of the prices quoted for some of the famous TV personalities.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ElAlamoPalermo For This Post:

Cocodrillo 200 pesos entree includes a drink. Hoookers?

I just came back from a dinner and I thought I want to get laid.

So I visited Cocodrillo.

They charged me 200 pesos (this includes a national drink, vodka, whisky).

I came upstairs and I saw a lot of girls also a lot of dominicans. Some beautiful dominican girls.

It was good upstairs not perfect but nice. I was enjoying a lot with a friend.

The good thing is if you pay a drink for a girl it will be the normal price. (not absurd Girls drink).

And I talked with guys in coco and they told me sometimes its perfect sometimes its a shitty place.

This is because sometimes the girls are staying home. Or are with friends dancing. So you need to have a little bit luck.

I like it there because it is not so expensive.

From all the girls they are there what I saw.

30 procent fucking beautifull.

40 procent 6 7 8.

And other 30 procent. Not my type of girls haha.

I hope I gave you guys good awnsers.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to D Chief For This Post:

Posting Limitations