Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Out of business like the other clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpIHRHNZv4

(Check the video).

Looks like they want to "clean" the whole scene in BA. About one year ago, coco's owner said he was not accepting dollars, to try to get the protection of the mafia government, but at the end, they raided the place as well.
    Huh. If they are out of business, I wonder why they would be advertising an anniversary party yesterday:

http://www.cocodrilobuenosaires.com/

I also wonder why they answered the land line that is in this ad, if they are out of business. I just called it and a nice sounding gal said, "Cocodrilo, buenas noches."

Quote Originally Posted by RobBarone  [View Original Post]
    Anybody knows if this place is still good to go?
    Out of business like the other clubs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slpIHRHNZv4

(Check the video).

Looks like they want to "clean" the whole scene in BA. About one year ago, coco's owner said he was not accepting dollars, to try to get the protection of the mafia government, but at the end, they raided the place as well.

Anybody knows if this place is still good to go?

Coco worse than ever

I was there yesterday night. I arrive at 3-4 a.m. After fucking a girl from hook. I felt like dancing and I don't know "normal" places here in BsAs, and I don't want to know them. In coco you can dance and if you feel like taking someone out you can. I have to say that music was absolutely awful yesterday. A strange mix between reggeaton and elechtronic music. So I couldn't dance as I wanted and I focused on girls. It was surprising. The level was lower than other times (I travel from Europe to BsAs once a year more or less). Most surprising was to find girls without make-up and tight clothes. They didn't seem chicas. It seemed western Europe and those fucky feminists we have there. I suppose they are hairy as me. Not all of them of course but too many. Hope it was only a bad day. If you know the DJ, please kill him.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gikubik For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    http://www.clarin.com/extrashow/gabriela-figueroa-prostitucion-vip_0_1231677313.html

Check out some of the prices quoted for some of the famous TV personalities.
    Up to 20k pesos! And having googled all the names quoted there isn't one that I'd give 100 pesos for. Most of them I'd pay to stay away from me!

http://www.clarin.com/extrashow/fama...234676783.html

VIP- level prostitution scandal involving well known Argentine TV models and the owner of Cocodrilo.

http://www.clarin.com/extrashow/gabriela-figueroa-prostitucion-vip_0_1231677313.html

More on VIP level prostitution. Check out some of the prices quoted for some of the famous TV personalities.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ElAlamoPalermo For This Post:

Cocodrillo 200 pesos entree includes a drink. Hoookers?

I just came back from a dinner and I thought I want to get laid.

So I visited Cocodrillo.

They charged me 200 pesos (this includes a national drink, vodka, whisky).

I came upstairs and I saw a lot of girls also a lot of dominicans. Some beautiful dominican girls.

It was good upstairs not perfect but nice. I was enjoying a lot with a friend.

The good thing is if you pay a drink for a girl it will be the normal price. (not absurd Girls drink).

And I talked with guys in coco and they told me sometimes its perfect sometimes its a shitty place.

This is because sometimes the girls are staying home. Or are with friends dancing. So you need to have a little bit luck.

I like it there because it is not so expensive.

From all the girls they are there what I saw.

30 procent fucking beautifull.

40 procent 6 7 8.

And other 30 procent. Not my type of girls haha.

I hope I gave you guys good awnsers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to D Chief For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    Around 3 am decided I would give this place another chance. Paid 200 peso entry fee and got a free drink with the entry fee. This place was totally disappointing, a complete sausage fest. There were at least 2 guys for ever girl, but I have to say their were about 5 or so free girls. All in all I would guess there were about 50 people. Most guys were huddled in a group.

The girls working the floor were pretty much average older over weight chicks with the exception of a few cuties. The dancers were extremely attractive in comparison. One of the prettier ladies offered her service for 1800 pesos. I didn't respond or say anything other than no thank you. My rational was if I say her walking down the street I wouldn't pay her that much so I'm not going to here. I have to say that all in all the ladies were fairly nice. They tried to make you dance and feel comfortable. I got the feeling that these old pros know that if they don't push it ain't going to sell itself. I would not return. Also on the way to the club just pass the cemetery going towards Palermo there is a new club someone should check out.
    Boy, you sure are getting around!

Paid the 200 and was totally disappointed. Should have followed my cut and not gone in.

Around 3 am decided I would give this place another chance. Paid 200 peso entry fee and got a free drink with the entry fee. This place was totally disappointing, a complete sausage fest. There were at least 2 guys for ever girl, but I have to say their were about 5 or so free girls. All in all I would guess there were about 50 people. Most guys were huddled in a group.

The girls working the floor were pretty much average older over weight chicks with the exception of a few cuties. The dancers were extremely attractive in comparison. One of the prettier ladies offered her service for 1800 pesos. I didn't respond or say anything other than no thank you. My rational was if I say her walking down the street I wouldn't pay her that much so I'm not going to here. I have to say that all in all the ladies were fairly nice. They tried to make you dance and feel comfortable. I got the feeling that these old pros know that if they don't push it ain't going to sell itself. I would not return. Also on the way to the club just pass the cemetery going towards Palermo there is a new club someone should check out.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

200 Peso Entry Fee

I didn't go in because I find the fee step. Was told the fee included a drink. I got the feeling it was empty so I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikubik  [View Original Post]
    I was two hours and a half there, yesterday night.

I had been there one year ago (more or less) and everything seemed to me the same. I usually travel to Ukraine and I liked places that mix disco and club (it's ukrainian system everywhere within the country) but Cocodrilo don't get it properly in my humble opinion. You have an strange feeling about what's happening there. 5 guys for every girl. Some of them seemed to be more interested in dancing than in sex. Sometimes you are in doubt about if a girl is working or not.

If you like dancing (like me) you can go there to dance and to share some tragos with friends... And maybe you have a happy end but I think it's not the right place if you are mainly looking for chicas.
    Stare at a girl's eyes for more than 2 seconds and smile. If she's a pro she will approach you and ask you to invite her. If she does this and she's not a pro... Then you're lucky.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Out for Flesh For This Post:

Two hours there last night...

I was two hours and a half there, yesterday night.

I had been there one year ago (more or less) and everything seemed to me the same. I usually travel to Ukraine and I liked places that mix disco and club (it's ukrainian system everywhere within the country) but Cocodrilo don't get it properly in my humble opinion. You have an strange feeling about what's happening there. 5 guys for every girl. Some of them seemed to be more interested in dancing than in sex. Sometimes you are in doubt about if a girl is working or not.

If you like dancing (like me) you can go there to dance and to share some tragos with friends... And maybe you have a happy end but I think it's not the right place if you are mainly looking for chicas.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gikubik For This Post:

October 2013 update.

Still open, nothing has changed in this place. Are a disco that open late, no point of going before 3 AM. You should not have to pay to enter but they will try to charge you. Full of local guys and the girls is pretty ruff, never taken a girl from that place without drama later. I would avoid this place.

Stranger.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OutforFlesh  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I plan to pay a visit to BA after the several years of absence. I was wondering what is the current state of Cocodrilo (cover, quality,...) It used to be one if my favorite spots and I would like to know what can be expected. Thanks in advance!
    OFF, if you have been to Coco you know how it works and it still works the same way. To mention you know so and so is just a waste of time. If someone tries to charge you an entrance fee just tell him to fuck off and walk in as if you have been doing it for the last ten years.

Coco is the real Buenos Aires night. Sometimes it can become hairy, sometimes scary. Play your cards as well as you can, Some nights you'll take a jewel some nights a back eye.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Cocodrilo now?

Hello fellow mongers. I plan to pay a visit to BA after the several years of absence. I was wondering what is the current state of Cocodrilo (cover, quality,...) It used to be one if my favorite spots and I would like to know what can be expected. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations