Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Open and aparently with good activity

I drove by Nov 19, 2022 at 1:20 a.m. People (including a nice looking chicas) getting in. Looked like there was a good level of activity inside. The entrance had new painting (comparing with pre-covid).

Cocodrilo is open.

I did not get in, but drove by and it's open.

Awful night

I landed in Cocodrilo today at 2:00 am.

About 60 patrons, almost 40 chicas. Packed.

Later, somehow, people distributed more evenly over the first floor, so there was some space to breath. Or maybe some people started leaving.

Two chicas: Guadalupe and Micaela. Micaela definitevely from Paraguay.

AR$ 4.000 each.

I had the worst night in years. Certainly one of the worst in my life. Zero service attitude. I really can't belive it.

To be forgoten.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Cocodrillo

Opens at midnight. Sunday and Monday closed.

There are three levels.

First or ground level: show at midnight for 1 hour. No entrance fees. Just take a seat and buy a drink, prices are OK. Show is fun, with a TS and likely his very beautiful daughter. There is a small stage with no pole. Photos are not permitted. Somehow, the show has a male stripper too.

The second level is open at 1 am. If you get in at 1 am without a show, then the fee is ARS 500 with 1 drink included. Music is cool and not that loud. Three poles, and 3-4 nice girls dancing. About two dozen girls in the club. Took to a hotel a nice girl from there at ARS 3,000 plus 200 for her taxi back home. Been there for Friday and Saturday nights. I have not seen even one guy taking girls out. Sure, I missed some couples, but still, guys just come, drink, watch and move on.

The third level is for smokers, you can chat privately with girls there.

Overall, very nice place.

"Quantity Discount"

After I found Cocodrilo closed on Monday night (see my post Two out of three (open) in DElirio thread dated 2-21-19), I tried again on the following Wednesday night and it was open.

As I have shared before, I like night mongering and prefer chicas bars. I understand that other people can have other preferences I just dont have a lot of free time in daylight. I also dont like to risk bait-and-switch strategies and trial and error experiences triggered by a few pictures that may or not be current or even real. I like to see the person directly, have the chance to have a few minutes of chit chat which can give you additional perspectives on her and even the price negotiation is fun. I also understand that the dramatic drop in number of chicas bars in Buenos Aires (and most other cities, we have to acknowledge) is due in large part to the wide offerings in internet. But even with all the advantages of internet for many fellow mongers, I just cannot come to terms with the idea that a city the size of Buenos Aires has only four or five chicas bars left. I believe this is just plain horrible.

Anyway, I showed up in Cocodrilo right after 1:30 a.m., and I could tell that the upper floor had just been open because they were still tiding up the desks in the ground floor. Nobody asked me for an entrance fee at the door. Other people were. I am coming to the conclusion, which might be wrong, that just dressing properly will get you in without paying. No wonder: many patrons show up in rags, really.

Upstairs there were some 25 chicas and similar number of clients. Maybe a little more. Two professional, dedicated dancers were at the poles on the bar. A line of waiters at the bar placing their orders showed that people had just got in. Chicas were still getting in. So there was excitement. I started my first reconnaissance round and came across a blonde that looked as a teenager (obviously she was not). After I completed my round I found her again with a group of friends and next to a very interesting short hair brunette. I called the brunette and asked for a lesbian show followed by a threesome with her and the teenage-looking blonde. The brunette went back to consult with the blonde and then both came back.

And then something happen that I never saw in any prior negotiation with a working girl. I am not, by any means, a very experienced monger. But I have been enjoying the hobby for several decades (not years, decades) in more than a handful of countries in Europe and Latin America, and never saw this. Every time that I ask a pair of chicas for a lesbian/threesome service I get quoted a per chica fee that is at least the same fee of a regular service (one-on-one) most of the time higher (e.g.: 25% higher than a regular gig). The reason is obvious: lesbian/threesome is an additional service, so it has an additional price.

Well, this time, when discussing price, the teenager-looking blonde said: we normally charge AR$ 4.000, but we will charge you AR$ 3.000. I though she meant the other way around, but when I asked for clarification, she said something rather cumbersome that translated to plain English is: We charge AR$ 4.000 each one, but since you are taking both of us, we must give you a quantity discount, so you will in total pay only AR$ 6.000.

There you go: she even negotiated on my behalf.

They told me that no chica drink was needed so we left immediately (so I spend zero in Cocodrilo: no entrance fee, no chica drinks), again: zero).

On our way to the short term hotel we talked about the market. They said that their worst professional worry would be to end up in Newport. They also recognize that Dlirio has a higher level than Cocodrilo (which implies that chicas prices at Dlirio are higher). They both had worked in Dlirio, but they like the people of Cocodrilo better, and they also claim if you know how to choose your clients you can make as much money in Cocodrilo as in Dlirio.

In the hotel they did not make me spend any extra bucks in beverages, cigarettes, etc. We had a great time showering together, lesbian action, full threesome actions, and a nice massage afterwards. The brunette ended up being the best value of the night. She said it was her first night after a two-year sabbatical she took after giving birth.
    Last edited by Local; 02-23-19 at 18:54. Reason: typo

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Ebbs and flows

January 3, 2:00 a.m.

I'm asked for the AR$400 entrance fee at the door, but a guy behind me jumps in saying "The gentleman goes in for free". Did he reconize me from last week? I don't think so. My bet is that he was happy to see someone dressed properly.

Inside, 20 clients (the acient idiom "riff raff" came to my mind, forgive me the elitist atitude). A similar number of chicas (not a good environment). And the dancers on the bar.

So there was like an intention of having some ambiance.

I left with Janny (she belives this is short for Jeanette, the name she likes to be called) and Vicki (for Veronica, what she claims is her real name).

I'd like to be able to describe them more in detail, because I had a very good night, and would recommend. But unfortunately there is little remarcable physical trait to comment, maybe besides a tatto on top of Vicki's left brest (almost at her shoulder) that reads "Milagros"). Both are Argentine, but Vicki has noticeable mix of bolivian blood. Vicki's body is nice, proporcionate and very nice tits. Janny is not so pretty, but she is bossy, in a relatively good sense. You'd notice immediately that she organizes the activities of the other chicas in her group.

Both were very good in bed.

US$ 100 each (after substantial negotiation).

A note of color: I was not asked to buy the chicas any drink to get out. So essentially I got in, took the chicas and left with no charge.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Full House

I visited Cocodrillo on Dec. 28, at 2:00 (dates and times are useful references in club mongering).

I was charged AR$ 400 at the door, which would give me a drink "of Argentine products" (meaning gin, vodka, etc. Would have to be locally produced, otherwise, I would have to pay extra for imported ingredients). As it turned out, I would leave without even discussing ingredients with the barmen.

There were 65-70 clients, and a similar number of chicas. Plus 3 or 4 security guys at the door, a handfull of barmen/waiters and 3 or 4 girls "dancing" on the bar (no poles). Given the time, all the action was in the first floor, the ground floor was empty.

With this quantity of people, the place was pretty much packed. Almost all seats taken, no place at the bar, and barely place to remain standing.

I cruised the place from one side to the other several times, looking at all and every chica. Those alone, those dancing with other chicas, and those already engaged with potential clients. I made my best efforts to try to picture myself having any kind of sex with any of them. But I failed. I am not always demanding. Sometimes, I feel that banging a not-so-pretty or even a donwright ugly chica adds to the kinkiness of the situation. But that night was not one of those moments.

So after about 20-30 minutes I realized there was not a single chica there, available or not, that I would be interested in fucking. And I left to D'lirio.

On a final note on Cocodrillo: i couldn't help noticing that patrons were mostly not high class. A lot of people in shorts or bermudas, many collarless t-shirts, and in general many other indications of not an afluent crowd.

I did not discuss pricing with any chica.

Stopped in for a visit with an out of towner last Friday night not knowing what to expect after the most recent visit months ago revealed little inventory and no quality at all of what was actually on site. Fortunately this time was significantly better; entrance fee now 350 pesos which includes a drink, about a half dozen dancers on raised platforms working poles, and about 30 chicas on site with average age in the 21-28 range. There were plenty of nice young do-ables in the crowd; starting quote $200 USD, quickly went down to 2700 pesos with little fuss. The place really started to fill up with guys by 02:00 so I recommend getting here by about 00:45 and take 30-45 minutes to scout out the talent and make a decision before the good ones are taken. I was told that the best girls work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so take that into consideration.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

There is a time and a place for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Action here is late... Maybe starting at midnight?

Don't do what I did.

I arrived around 10pm and managed to peek inside. It was just a big room on the main level with tables and chairs and people hanging out in groups. A stage where some dancers briefly danced. I only got a quick look because the bouncer was all over me "hey you get away from the door you have to pay first" blah blah. As I pondered outside, a couple nice chicas passed and went inside. I thought maybe there were working chicas inside I could mingle with. So I coughed up the 300 pesos entry and went inside. Well I got no eye contact or any type of signal from any chicas. One table had a large group of chicas, everybody else was guys or mixed groups. All groups kept to themselves. It got boring real quick. I literally walked out within 5 minutes without having a drink or talking to anyone. 300 pesos wasted very quickly, though in the noble name of research. Finding: Don't go here early unless you're with other people and want to sit at a table and drink.
    Cocodrilo has two levels: a ground floor level and an upper floor. Both levels are about 8 meter by 15 meter.

In the ground floor there are 4 long tables that in total can seat up to 100 people, a 4 meters by 1,5 meters bar, and a very small stage (elevated 0,5 meters) on the opposite wall to the bar. The ground floor level is were "activity" is up to about 1:30 am. "Activity" is probably an overstatement. Very low quality, almost bizarre, entertainment is presented. Lousy dancers, lousy singers, ridiculous comedians. While this is going on, working chicas will arrive and sit together, paying mostly no attention at all to patrons. The audience can include some old ladies, or people that are not interested in chicas. They would be there for the show. Why is there a show of this nature? In part to host bachelor parties, in part because it gives Cocodrillo an aurea or legitimacy that other chica bars lack.

As said, at about 1:30 the show in the ground floor is over and the “disco” in the upper floor opens. Everyone goes upstairs (there are two stairs, one in the front and one in the back), or leaves. Nothing else happens in the ground floor.

The upper floor is arranged as a disco, with a long bar on one of the long walls. There are 5 or 6 poles, and different seating arrangements for singles, groups of different sizes, etc.

The AR$300 entrance fee is convertible into a drink at the bar, so it is not a complete loss, and compares with a AR$ 250 drink in Hook/Keep or AR$ 195 in New Port.

It is not completely unreasonable for Cocodrilo to ask for an entrance fee: the place is known to receive some celebrities (or just people notorious, really), soccer players, low-level show business people, etc. So the place could be packed with people just going there to see the celebrities is the entrance were completely free.

In any case, it is certainly a popular place. I was there this morning. I got in at 1:20 and had to wait in the ground floor for a few minutes until the show ended and they opened the disco. At that time there were 20 clients and 10 chicas (not a single Dominicana, and apparently none to few Paraguayan). Some 15 minutes later, the clients were 40. I left and visited Keep (only 7 clients and 5 chicas) and NewPort (similar numbers).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Timing !

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]

Don't do what I did.

I arrived around 10pm and managed to peek inside. It was just a big room on the main level with tables and chairs and people hanging out in groups. A stage where some dancers briefly danced. I only got a quick look because the bouncer was all over me "hey you get away from the door you have to pay first" blah blah. As I pondered outside, a couple nice chicas passed and went inside. I thought maybe there were working chicas inside I could mingle with. So I coughed up the 300 pesos entry and went inside. Well I got no eye contact or any type of signal from any chicas. One table had a large group of chicas, everybody else was guys or mixed groups. All groups kept to themselves. It got boring real quick. I literally walked out within 5 minutes without having a drink or talking to anyone. 300 pesos wasted very quickly, though in the noble name of research. Finding: Don't go here early unless you're with other people and want to sit at a table and drink.
    You timed your trip to Buenos Aires perfectly, given the closing of so many boliches. Amazing really. As for Cocodrillo, the action is upstairs, not on the ground level, and getting there before one at the earliest won't do it. Three and after is the right time. Not the first time someone has mistaken the ground floor for upstairs.

Don't do what I did.

Stopped in after having a quick beer at NewPort. The door guy tried to enforce a 300 pesos entrance fee which I was not forced to pay after the manager who I know came down and recognized me. Not sure what the regular prices are but I was charged 2000 pesos for three bottles of champagne and a half dozen cans of budweiser. Additional cans of budweiser were later charged at 120 pesos each. There are four dancers on the poles at a time and they are of a very high level but unfortunately cannot leave the premises until 04:30; on this night the available talent on the floor was of a very poor level and low quantity and as the place filled up there were far more males than females. Clientele 99.9% locals for sure which accounts for the reasonable (for the genre) drink prices.

Cocodrillo open again over the past week or so. Packed. No sense in getting there before 2AM. The big change is that there is a $250p entry charge worth one drink. You may get that waived if you show up really late, at least that is the rumor. Drink price is $170P for guys and girls.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Was there on Saturday night, arrived at around 2AM, lots of girls but none really up to Hippo or Madahos level... Not even the go-go's. I settled for a short morena by the name of Magaly out of boredom. She has a nice little body, nice butt, fake tits. Sex was mechanic, she explicitely said that she had to go back within the hour. I paid her (1300 peso) and let her go. I called it a night and went back to my apartment.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Post:

Thanks for the info.

Looks like the party just ended.

I'm not sure if the anniversary party was scheduled for one week ago, or if it was today, #COCODRILO was trending on twitter.

Many local celebrities supported the owner, but seems like the government it's getting too far with this, including swingers clubs and all the recoleta boliches. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Huh. If they are out of business, I wonder why they would be advertising an anniversary party yesterday:

http://www.cocodrilobuenosaires.com/

I also wonder why they answered the land line that is in this ad, if they are out of business. I just called it and a nice sounding gal said, "Cocodrilo, buenas noches."

Posting Limitations