Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Casa Bar for Futbal and Crocodrilo for late night romp

After a very late Thursday including the company of one of my favorita Paraguayan, I was enticed by TejanLibre and the Gold medal futbal game to tough it out for another.

I had a nice relaxing time At Casa Bar for futbal and closed it down at 5AM, then where else at 5am we decided to hit Crocodrilo. Walked right in no cover. Got a whisky and a beer for I think 80 peso as the dude seemed to know tejan.

Of course as TejaN Recommends to limit our english speaking which is tougher for me.This was not my first or even 2nd visit here so i new the scene somewhat, of course this is all due in th attempt of fitting in and not looking the tourist victim as there are some rough characters in there.

Wel the chicas were plenty and jammed with guys as well.

To make a long story short as its hangover day and dinner is almost ready. I pulled a dark Panamanian chica who had a super tight hot rack and hot face to match. She had a few guys randomly working her, so I kept poking into the picture as I know she was not going to last long. I forgot her name. IT went down very nicely even though she came off a little shy and inexperienced she opened up nicely back in mi casa. The service was good but didnt try cola so no se.

She wanted a hotel as lived far from my pad in Palermo, I said no way its too late and I wanted crash after I finish hammmering her. We agred on 200p for 1hourish and if she is nice I pay taxi home. Needless to say she earned the taxi ride and she didnt watch the clock.

REPEAT:YES, she left me her cell numer but I can't read her name due to the chick scratch..

Walked in at 4am with confidence, liked you guys suggested, without paying the doorman. The place was hopping. New girls were still showing up when I left at 6:30am. Didn't find anyone who tickled my fancy. Probably because my eyes were all fogged up from all that smoke.

I pulled a great one out of this place last year that's why I keep going back.

Did I mention there was a brawl inside around 5am but the management took care of it quickly so it did not accelate. Not a place for faint hearted.

Cocodrillo

Full of Argies! Not for the meek! JAGGAR

Hi Captain,

I found your report accurate. Regarding chicas, however, it all really depends on a given night and on a particular choice which one makes.

I'll myself go there again only in emergency. Finally, just to confirm earlier reports, I also heard from my girl that Thursdays and Fridays are the best days to be there.

I did pay $50 copa essentially because I negotiated many other things so it seemed productive to give her something. Could have probably avoided that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Did you pay for the ladies drink? 50 Arg$?

How accurate was my report on this place, as to your first visit?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpediem
    . And it did work for me this Saturday, so there is clearly some degree of randomness in there. Anyway, if you already make it to here you can have a drink as well.

This was my first visit to Cocodrillo, and the place is definitely 'strong'. Very few foreingers.

Found a little brazilian who apparently wakes up at 4am when she needs $ and walks to Coco to check what the competition is. Apparently if she sees too many good looking girls (what for her means girls with a lot of silicon) she goes back to bed. The irony of the story is that she looked much better than at least 50% of girls I saw the same night in madajos or black. Excellent attitude, great service, couple of hours, $200. I think the name was Morena.
    Did you pay for the ladies drink? 50 Arg$?

How accurate was my report on this place, as to your first visit?

And it did work for me this Saturday, so there is clearly some degree of randomness in there. Anyway, if you already make it to here you can have a drink as well.

This was my first visit to Cocodrillo, and the place is definitely 'strong'. Very few foreingers.

Found a little brazilian who apparently wakes up at 4am when she needs $ and walks to Coco to check what the competition is. Apparently if she sees too many good looking girls (what for her means girls with a lot of silicon) she goes back to bed. The irony of the story is that she looked much better than at least 50% of girls I saw the same night in Madajos or Black. Excellent attitude, great service, couple of hours, $200. I think the name was Morena.

Quote Originally Posted by Out for Flesh
    This I did on a Thursday and it worked. It did not work the next Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    You don't need to pay the guy at the door 50 pesos, just walk by him like you own the place and buy your drink at the bar.
    This I did on a Thursday and it worked. It did not work the next Saturday night.

You don't need to pay the guy at the door 50 pesos, just walk by him like you own the place and buy your drink at the bar.

Report on Cocodrillo for Newbies

I picked up a girl from Cocodrillo and here is my "sad" story! This is my first unhappy experience in picking a girl in BA in my first 7 days in BA.

Here is the detailed story:

MY REASONS FOR CHOOSING TO GO THERE:

Great reports by some senior mongers on how it has some best chicks at 5 AM.

GETTING THERE:

Took a taxi from the famous "Madahos" to Cocodrillo. I did not personally have a clue on location of this club. But I asked the taxi driver and he knew it well.

On the way, the taxi driver tried to convince me very hard in going to "hippo-potamus" but having read terrible reports on it on this great forum, I politely told him to simply take me to my requested destination.

It will not be easy to get there, if your taxi driver does not know the route.

ARRIVAL:

I arrived at around 5.35 am.

A friendly (tourist friendly) v fat sized guard was there. I told him, that I needed to have a look first before paying the entrance fees of Arg$50. He politely agreed.

I went up, liked everything, came down, paid him Arg$ 50. It entitles to let you have a free drink.

No problems whatsoever on this front.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION:

Coming from Madahos straightaway, the first impression you get is the difference in Madahos & Cocodrillo.

Cocodrillo is clearly not for newbies in "pay for play" scene or for people limited Spanish skills or for timid people.

Its a typical aggressive South American night club, you will often see in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela if you are well traveled. Its meant to cater for locals basically.

DRINKS:

From the one free drink option available, I took whiskey, though am not a whiskey drinker. I immediately regretted the decision.

Advise:- Do not try new drinks in a place such as Cocodrillo where you need to be really attentive.

GIRLS:

Majority of girls were bad looking!

However, there is a catch! In the very very crowded club (as late as 6 am) if you look hard you will definitely find two or three "8" s. But, you have to search for them.

The girls here were just not trying to woo anyone. They all seemed to be involved in themselves.

Caution: There were definitely some trannies there as well. However, this is not to imply that all the female crowd was comprised of trannies. In fact, there was just 4-5 of them at that peak hour and they were hanging out together, enjoying themselves.

Was there any girl from Madahos at 6 am?

No, I did not see a single girl from Madahos. Since I had spent 4 hours at Madahos the same night and would quite surely recognize a "8" of Madahos in Cocodrillo.

MUSIC:

Latin American music.

STRIP TEASE / DANCERS:

I did not see any strip tease but there were two sexy looking dancers dancing all the time.

ANY SAFETY HAZARDS:

None but it was not a tourist friendly place!

TAKING OUT CHICAS:

I talked to two girls.

First one, a hot looking "8". I asked if she would go out. She agreed for 500 Arg$ for 3 hours plus 100 Arg$ as compulsory chica drink. I told her that I was not aware if a "Take-out" fine was applicable at this night club since most girls were coming here at 4 am or later! She said that she will only go in a hotel and not to my apartment. She did not even want to consider absolutely any bargaing! I told her to carry on.

Second one, a friendly looking "7". She agreed to go out for 250 Arg$ for 3 hours plus a compulsory 50Arg$ fine. I agreed.

My mistakes: I did not negotiate BBBJ, Cola, CIM.

EXIT FROM BAR:

No issues. No hassles. Taxi easily available at 6.30 am.

SEX WITH GIRL:

Very poor. No Cola, No CIM, reluctant DFK. And a clock watcher. After first shot, she said two hours finished though just 45 mins had finished. She was fussy about everything that I got completely turned off and decided to let her go without any fuss. And staying in a high class apartment / neighborhood, I didn't want any unnecessary fuss either.

She left leaving me totally unsatisfied.

Total wastage: Arg $ 250 for girl + 50 for compulsory drink of girl + 50 bar entry fees = 350 Arg$

WILL I GO THERE AGAIN?

Its a tough question because there are many choices. There are many different Boliches avaiable. Its prudent to try all of them than just to stick to one Boliche.

However, due to one bad experience, I will not discard Cocodrillo as it has potential provided you arrive at right time, choose right girl and negotiate well.

Enjoy BA

The good thing of Cocodrilo is that you may negotiate an incredible price for an incredible girl (Madaho's, Black's girls even) if you wait until 4/ 4.30 a. m. wich is the hour some of them came back from Recoleta (and other places) just looking for some fun. There are not many places open at that hour. Cocodrilo usually closes around 7 a. M.

The bad thing is that you have to be careful WHO you are taking home (or to the hotel) because some of them have been drinking heavy since the beguinning of the night, so...

I like this place.

Is the Maradona's Sanctuary of the Night.

A bit like a little walk on the wild side.

Not bad for a Monday night.

There haven't been many reports on Coco lately, so here is a long winded post about my evening.

Bored and over caffeinated at 2:30, I decided to walk over to Cocodrilo on a Monday night (ok, I took a cab after about half way)

I have to say after going to all of the recommended clubs on this forum (except black) this is my favorite based on the ambiance/price/quality factor.

There were probably 25 chicas in there around 3:00. Mostly in the 6-7 range, maybe a few 8's or 9's. It's hard to say because it depends on your type.

I like regular looking Argentine girls (the opposite of Christina, not much makeup and nice round booties) and there have always been at least 2-3 that fit that description. Sometimes more.

Saw a girl I had talked to a few weeks ago and took her out. 150 pesos, hour and a half, no rush. This seems to be standard here. I have never been quoted more than 300. Have never payed more than 200. This will be the first time that I don't want to give out a name to keep you wolves at bay.

Beers still 30, chica drink is 50, though if it is a chica that doesn't work there full time, you can often arrange to meet outside to avoid that.

One thing she mentioned is that she has to work on Mondays and Saturdays, so it looks like they are trying to keep a healthy stash of girls on slow nights.

As mentioned in other posts, don't even bother going before 2 or 3. 4 or 5 is better. If you just walk in the door, the door guy won't even get off of his stool to ask you for a cover. As mentioned before, DO NOT arrive in a taxi! Have them drop you off a block or two away.

This place probably seems more intimidating than it really is, though if you don't speak Spanish, you might feel a little out of place.

The down side for many will be that there are still usually quite a few Trannies hanging out (either out on the floor or dancing on the bar) Beware because it is dark. I like big argentine butts which no tranny could duplicate, so it is't too dangerous if that is your thing. If you like skinny girls with lots of make up, you better look twice and then twice more.

If anyone is up for a late night trip some weekend, PM me.
    Last edited by Schmoj; 08-05-08 at 05:26. Reason: adding detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I made my first ever visit to this place last night after stocking up on zzzzz's early in the evening. Arrived at 3 and left at 5, so I wasn't there late enough to see the big influx of girls from other boliches. Plus, being Saturday, not at full tilt. Not surprisingly, a different kind of boliche. No entry fee and 30p drinks. A come one, come all, den of iniquity. I'd say the girls who are working regularly here are in the 4-6.5 range, with an occasional 7 or so. I like the vibe of the place as I don't enjoy the higher end, more sterile (more expensive) joints. If I was about 20 years younger this place would be very appealing for the rampant anything goes mentality. Some pretty hot dancers though I didn't find them to be as awesome as some who have posted here. If you are a Boca Juniors, Maradona fan there is a tacky shrine to Maradona on the second floor of the place. I didn't get any sense of the supposed danger some talk about here, but I could see how that might change on any given night.
    Do not believe this is Doggboys 1st visit to this great place in BA.

I like it a lot, come after 5 am.

Only problem, it is very small compared to similar in Brasil, HELP in Rio,

Qasquina da Sirhi in Salvador (now closed) Love Story in Sao Paolo etc.

For 1st timers to BA, after Suipacha triangle (early) go to this place.

I made my first ever visit to this place last night after stocking up on zzzzz's early in the evening. Arrived at 3 and left at 5, so I wasn't there late enough to see the big influx of girls from other boliches. Plus, being Saturday, not at full tilt. Not surprisingly, a different kind of boliche. No entry fee and 30p drinks. A come one, come all, den of iniquity. I'd say the girls who are working regularly here are in the 4-6.5 range, with an occasional 7 or so. I like the vibe of the place as I don't enjoy the higher end, more sterile (more expensive) joints. If I was about 20 years younger this place would be very appealing for the rampant anything goes mentality. Some pretty hot dancers though I didn't find them to be as awesome as some who have posted here. If you are a Boca Juniors, Maradona fan there is a tacky shrine to Maradona on the second floor of the place. I didn't get any sense of the supposed danger some talk about here, but I could see how that might change on any given night.

Cocodrilo

Hi there,

Went to Cocodrilo Thursday 4 A. M. No admission to pay but a beer at the bar for 30p.

Negotiated back a girl from madaho dancing in the darkest side of the small bolicche, only 200p. She left at daylight.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    WT-maybe you are thinking of Ronaldo, the aging futbol star for Brazil who was discovered last week with THREE trannys in his apartment.
    By ALAN CLENDENNING.

The Associated Press.

Sunday, May 4, 2008; 11:25 PM.

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Brazilian star Ronaldo says he's sorry, embarrassed and ashamed about his highly publicized encounter a week ago with three cross-dressing prostitutes, calling it the biggest mistake of his life.

In an interview on Brazil's Globo TV, the AC Milan striker on Sunday denied claims by one of the prostitutes that he had sex with them and used drugs, but admitted the incident will haunt the rest of his career.

"It was an isolated and stupid act," the three-time FIFA Player of the Year said on Globo's hugely popular "Fantastico" program. "I'm sorry and ashamed."

In a halting voice, Ronaldo said he wasn't aware the prostitutes were cross-dressers until he got to a motel with them, discovered they were men and decided not to have sex with them because he is heterosexual.

Ronaldo, who is recovering from knee surgery in Brazil, also said he had been drinking earlier that night after watching Rio's Flamengo win against rival Botafogo _ but was not drunk.

"I made the stupidest mistake ever of my personal life," he said. "Anyone can make a mistake, and I made a big mistake."

Police are investigating to determine whether an extortion attempt was made against Ronaldo, but have said he committed no crime. Prostitution is legal in Brazil.

The television appearance by Ronaldo was his first in public since last Tuesday, when he went into hiding after the run-in with the prostitutes, who created a brief media sensation in Brazil with days of high-profile interviews.

The comments by Ronaldo to Globo jibed with his statement last week to police and with interviews conducted with detectives.

The motel manager _ identified only as Luisa _ said Ronaldo, who was dressed and appeared to be sober, tried to get rid of the prostitutes after realizing they were men.

She told police Ronaldo offered the prostitutes $600 to end the incident, but they would not accept dollars. The manager then converted the money into Brazilian reals for Ronaldo, but before he made the payment one prostitute asked for $30,000 to keep the story from the media, according to a police document.

Ronaldo is a fan of Flamengo and has said he wants to play for the Brazilian club before retiring. He has won two World Cups with Brazil, including in 2002 when he scored eight goals, two in the final against Germany.

Ronaldo told Globo TV that his contract with AC Milan ends in June, but that he won't start negotiating his comeback with any teams until he recovers from his injury.

"I'm sure the doors of Flamengo will be open for me," he said.

Pic of one of the trannys. Ronaldo got fooled by.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronaldo TV.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations