Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    WT-maybe you are thinking of Ronaldo, the aging futbol star for Brazil who was discovered last week with THREE trannys in his apartment.
    http://uk.Youtube.com/watch?V=3d3Mkg8gZbk&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    Didn't he just have some problems with a Trannie in his apartment?
    WT-maybe you are thinking of Ronaldo, the aging futbol star for Brazil who was discovered last week with THREE trannys in his apartment.

Maradona

Didn't he just have some problems with a Trannie in his apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    I checked out Cocodrillo for the first time today. I just walked in, I did not pay any cover. No one said anything. I checked out the place for about 45 minutes. Place is really smokey. Started to bother me after 45 minutes. There where more guys then girls, but was told after 5am, more girls come in. I talk to a chica, told me I had to buy her a 50p drink, to leave with her. She wanted 300p. She quickly come down to 200p. Probably could have gotten for 150p. But I was not planning to take anyone tonight.

It's hard to check out the chicas, since all the disco type lights, and its dark. Have to get close to check out there face. There where also some Transvestites, saw one I was 100% sure of, even with the dark lights. I don't like it when they mix TV with chicas, if you get too drunk, can make a mistake.

When I was leaving someone told me that Maradona was in the upstairs part.

I have never been here, but looks like I'm not missing much.

Too many other better options in BA.

I checked out Cocodrillo for the first time today. I just walked in, I did not pay any cover. No one said anything. I checked out the place for about 45 minutes. Place is really smokey. Started to bother me after 45 minutes. There where more guys then girls, but was told after 5am, more girls come in. I talk to a chica, told me I had to buy her a 50p drink, to leave with her. She wanted 300p. She quickly come down to 200p. Probably could have gotten for 150p. But I was not planning to take anyone tonight.

It's hard to check out the chicas, since all the disco type lights, and its dark. Have to get close to check out there face. There where also some Transvestites, saw one I was 100% sure of, even with the dark lights. I don't like it when they mix TV with chicas, if you get too drunk, can make a mistake.

When I was leaving someone told me that Maradona was in the upstairs part.

Lmmfao @ this psycho.

Wow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails whoreho3.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    Actually no,

The signage is a large cheaply spray painted on mural that is clearly depicted in this photo with yellow letters spelling out Cocodrilo.

BM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signage
    This piece is to clarify the nature of the sign on the front facade of the Cocodrilo building. Looking at the structure from the street, one would first notice the large pictorial awning that dominates the first floor level. However, on the left-hand side of the building, situated just above the ground floor entrance there is a smaller sign with the word "Cocodrilo" on it. Despite its lesser size and lack of decorative images, this horizontal rectangular plaque is in fact the primary sign for the establishment. Consisting of right-angled lower-case letters, this almost Aztec font is set off by a natural wooden background. The three'o's for example are actually perfect squares rotated through forty five degrees to a diamond. The yellow letters give the impression of having been etched into the sign and maintain a natural feel to the motif. The width of the sign is identical to the width of the door below, although it sits slightly higher leaving a gap within which a much smaller yellow safety warning is displayed. It is important to understand that this is the actual sign for Cocodrilo and that the larger banner is more of a temporary hoarding or advertisement that is actually only partially visible from street level due to existence of a conifer on the pavement in front. This tree located to the left of center of the building on the extremity of the sidewalk. It does not block the primary Cocodrilo sign. In conclusion, there is only one sign on the building and it is not the one that one might immediately assume to be so. It is the smaller brown rectangle with yellow lettering that spells out the name of the establishment "Cocodrilo". I hope that this is perfectly clear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails actual_sign.jpg‎  

Disgustingly Ugly T. Vs at Cocodrilo!

I was there last night around 3:30 and the place was teeming with T. Vs and dikes! What the fuck?

Disgustingly ugly T. Vs that could'nt even fool a drunk and blind monger from 100 yards!

Girls upstairs were having a pole dancing class though! Interesting.

Practicing the traditional jump up the pole and slide down upside down trick. Legs wide open. Cool !

Anyway, it was not crowded and the music was really bad. Like always.

Quite a few girls were arriving at 5 as I was leaving.

I'd say try it on a Thursday only. (maybe Fri. Or sat.)

Thanks,

Ramiro
    Last edited by TejanoLibre; 04-24-08 at 20:22. Reason: punctuation !

Actually no,

The signage is a large cheaply spray painted on mural that is clearly depicted in this photo with yellow letters spelling out Cocodrilo.

BM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signage

Spray painted murals directly on cement wall backgrounds = graffiti.

But then again how would you know.

Regards,

BM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grafix.jpg‎   dummy.jpg‎  

The sign is painted on graffiti.
    The sign it's NOT painted on graffiti. The sign it's made on bronze over wood.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cocodrilo3.jpg‎  

Spray painted murals directly on cement wall backgrounds = graffiti.

But then again how would you know.

Regards,

BM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grafix.jpg‎  

The place is a dank cement run down building in the middle of nowhere.

The sign is painted on graffiti.
    No, there is no graffiti painted, but you just gave me a great idea.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cocodrilo1.jpg‎   cocodrilo2.jpg‎  

I went on Friday 1 am. The place was empty and the selection was weak. The place looks ghetto.

I consider myself a " mongers monger ". But I don't see the point of going to a run down shack if the quality is low and the selection is poor and the place is filled with low life hoods.

I've been there, done that, nothing to romanticize about.

I'll give it another shot on a different day and at a later time, but my first impression was CRAP.

Regards,

BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers-

Cocodrilo is a hit-or-miss place for sure, I have been in there some nights when it has a killer selection of the girls from Black and Shampoo and other nights when there are almost no girls. You just cannot compare it to Madahos, its like apples and oranges. On any given night, Madahos will always have several doable chicas, it is very professionally run, and quite sterile. There is just no way you are getting a bareback GFE experience on the first night out with a Madahos chica; and, you will be paying at least $560 Pesos (maybe alot more) all in for the hour with the girl. In Cocodrilo, we are talking about paying less than half the price for the package, for double the time, and a much higher rate of manipulation potential.

That said, do not even bother going to Cocodrilo other than Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (the best night) Truth be told that Cocodrilo is not ready nor is it longing for tourists, its filled with Argies, many professional athletes, and mafioso types. Coco is the only one of the boliches that I would be afraid to get in a fight at, I'd bet a fair amount of the customers are packing heat and / or knives. It's the real Buenos Aires for the "monger's monger" types that live in Buenos Aires full time.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Mongers-

Cocodrilo is a hit-or-miss place for sure, I have been in there some nights when it has a killer selection of the girls from Black and Shampoo and other nights when there are almost no girls. You just cannot compare it to Madahos, its like apples and oranges. On any given night, Madahos will always have several doable chicas, it is very professionally run, and quite sterile. There is just no way you are getting a bareback GFE experience on the first night out with a Madahos chica; and, you will be paying at least $560 Pesos (maybe alot more) all in for the hour with the girl. In Cocodrilo, we are talking about paying less than half the price for the package, for double the time, and a much higher rate of manipulation potential.

That said, do not even bother going to Cocodrilo other than Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday (the best night) Truth be told that Cocodrilo is not ready nor is it longing for tourists, its filled with Argies, many professional athletes, and mafioso types. Coco is the only one of the boliches that I would be afraid to get in a fight at, I'd bet a fair amount of the customers are packing heat and / or knives. It's the real Buenos Aires for the "monger's monger" types that live in Buenos Aires full time.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Maradona is still more or less a regular

Posting Limitations