Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgover
    Competo completo chica. Great service.

Excellent night but she could not convince me enough to do her again on my subsequent cocodrilo trips.
    Congratulations on having a great time. How much did you pay for this one and how long did she stay?

ElNica

Kiara - completo

Competo completo chica. Great service.

Excellent night but she could not convince me enough to do her again on my subsequent cocodrilo trips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-IMG_5360.jpg‎   mini-IMG_5366.jpg‎   mini-IMG_5368.jpg‎   mini-IMG_5373.jpg‎   mini-IMG_5374.jpg‎  

mini-IMG_5372.jpg‎  

The direction

At my age I am lucky I know where my apartment is, let alone names of clubs. I had the right directions to Salome, even if I could not remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    >> Of which I do not remember what hour that was.

WT69, I spared the readership of the board the somewhat humorous account of 4 of us stuffed in a taxi and you trying to recall in your drunken stupor the names of clubs you knew about!

>> Of which I do not remember what hour that was.

WT69, I spared the readership of the board the somewhat humorous account of 4 of us stuffed in a taxi and you trying to recall in your drunken stupor the names of clubs you knew about!

First and Last Time

Yes we went in. It is the first and Last time I will ever pay 50p for the entrance fee. I do know if it was for two drinks, but I only had one and left. I believe my buddy stayed and took a chica home.The place was too crowded for me. Too many guys and not enough chicas.

I went to the El Alamo which was packed at that hour. Of which I do not remember what hour that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger514
    I got here last night with my buddy and two other mongers at about 4:00am and found out about the 50 peso entrance fee. The other two went in, hopefully they will post about their experiences here. I was pretty disgusted by this fee, and my buddy and I left.

We got in the same taxi we came in, as as we were driving away, the driver asked if our companions went in, and we said yes. (How it is he didn't see this for himself, I don't know) So he circled the block and pulled back up in front of the club, then asked us if it was ok to go get his commission, and we said yes. Of course, his time is much more valuable than ours, you know. After five minutes (a long time to sit in a taxi waiting to go home at four in the morning) we started to feel like idiots and got out of his cab and into another one.

Called it a night after that.

Thumbs down Cocodrilo 50 pesos

I got here last night with my buddy and two other mongers at about 4:00am and found out about the 50 peso entrance fee. The other two went in, hopefully they will post about their experiences here. I was pretty disgusted by this fee, and my buddy and I left.

We got in the same taxi we came in, as as we were driving away, the driver asked if our companions went in, and we said yes. (How it is he didn't see this for himself, I don't know). So he circled the block and pulled back up in front of the club, then asked us if it was ok to go get his commission, and we said yes. Of course, his time is much more valuable than ours, you know. After five minutes (a long time to sit in a taxi waiting to go home at four in the morning) we started to feel like idiots and got out of his cab and into another one.

Called it a night after that.

Additional Info.

Don't pay the club exit drink for 50 pesos. Just ask the girl to meet you outside in the corner and save 50 pesos. It has worked for me both times. Nobody is monitoring the girls there.

About the entrance fee. The doorman is an asshole. I had a tough time with him last time but now, he recognized me and didn't ask for the entrance.

Great Night with Lucia!

Pulled a Paraguaya Monday night. 150 Pesos. Stayed until noon. Great perfomer. She offered everything without even asking. Was very enthusiastic in bed.

I love Cocodrilo.

SM

Quote Originally Posted by David_33
    I think that "pasa" means pass. Or come on in.
    You're right, it means come in!

I think that "pasa" means pass. Or come on in.

Bullshit

I'll never go back to Crocodilo again. The bastard insisted on cinquenta to get in. I offered treinta. He told me to pasa.

I used to enjoy this place. I guess other guys have messed it up by being willing to pay much more than the locals pay. I resent paying taxi fare to and fro, just to be told to pasa.

Bullshit. And goodbye, Christina, sweet princess locked in the 50 cinquenta castle.

Guys, you should face facts and stop recommending this place. Maybe a few of you can get in for a decent price, but so what?

Mongers-

Made a stop in here last night around 3am with a friend after a nearly two month hiatus. I was expecting the place to be slow at this time, but I was very wrong, as it was hopping and there were lots of talented chicas available. As always, I walked right up to the front door and walked in without any interference from the doorman of any kind. You just have to walk in like you know what you are doing, and the guy won't say a thing. Thursday nights have traditionally been great in this place, and last night was no exception; a very fun atmosphere filled with dancing chicas ready to fuck you for bargain prices. One of the dancers (who was not available for takeout after I had a brief conversation with her) was so fine that it almost hurt looking at her, a true 9.5.

Anyway, now is when the story gets good; around 6am, my friend and I decided to hit the road, so we went upstairs to get out coats from the guardarropas. There had been a girl hitting on me the entire night that was maybe a 6-7, and I told my friend I was going to make her a lowball $50 AR offer on the way out. Low and behold, she took the offer after a little convincing, really the only reason I did it was because she told me her large breasts were engorged in milk as she had a baby 5 months ago. So off we go, a $50 AR deal out of Coco and some milky tits to go with it.

The first thing I realize in the cab is that this girl is completely piss drunk, and when we exit the cab near my apartment to buy some water, she is having trouble walking a straight path. We get back to my apartment and things improve a bit after she drank a large bottle of water. I immediately have her get naked, and she reveals a body that obviously needs some gym work, but not too bad; pre baby, you can tell she had a very nice figure. So after some foreplay that included a healthy dose of milk guzzling and she sucking me off until I came in her mouth, the main event begins. I really liked having her ride me while I had her lactating tit in my mouth. After only about 15 minutes I had enough, came and told her to get the fuck out of my apartment.

Unfortunately, she decided she was too drunk to leave at this time, and offered to have me pay her nothing if I let her sleep for a few hours. Then she started telling me about her kid, apparently one of her clients from Black knocked her up and she never saw the guy again. At this point I feel bad for this girl, so I let her stay for a few hours, and because I am such a swell guy I forced her to take the $50 AR for services rendered. Also, I even wore a rubber for the sex because I felt such pity that a client she obviously barebacked with knocked her up and hit the road.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler.

Ballsy

Just walking past a doorman is a pretty ballsy move, Youv'e got to have a lot of local knowledge or you better outweight the guy a few pounds. Though being in good shape I prefer not to take a chance for a piece of pie, particularly in some other country. I'll stick with going elsewhere unless I've got someone like Jackson with me!

I walked past the doorman and you shouldnt pay anything. If you do then it should be 30 pesos including a bar drink.

Afterwards 30 pesos for a beer at the bar. Thats gringo and portenos price.

50 peso drink price to take girl out. ALL girls pay that if they work part or full-time there. A few girls are "Independent" and so you don't have to pay that.

Then pay 100-150 pesos for services. Never pay more than 150pesos unless you want some kind of TLN experience or want to.

Same thing happenned to me too

That doorman is fuckin' asshole. He did that to me twice in the last trip. I tried to talk to the manager and complained but to no avail. Why am I not surprised?

SM

Posting Limitations