Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Mongers,

I have been to this club no less than 50 times and I have never paid the guy at the door to get in. You just need to walk past the guy like you know what you are doing and he will say nothing. Prices for drinks depend on what is being ordered; a bottle of water is $20 AR, a beer or mixed drink $30 AR. Chica drinks are $40 AR, and are absolutely not mandatory to get a chica to leave with you, as this place is filled with random girls that come to work after striking out at other boliches / coffeeshops and there is no control over the girls. Never ever pay more than $150 AR in here, at an absolute maximum, try $120-$130 first. This is NOT a tourist place at all, 99% of the clients are locals, and the prevailing prices exhibit this. Also the best nights in here are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday- after 4am- Friday and Saturday are generally hit or miss in here, sometimes its awesome, sometimes awful.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Its 30 Pesos!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahal
    Went to Cocodrillo last week and really liked the place. Unlike many other clubs this one actually looked more like a disco, almost like a micro "Help" for those familiar with the infamous Copacabana discotheque.

Cover charge was ARS 40 or 50 including 1 drink and on the way the taxi driver mentioned this was the best club in BA, Maradonna etc. Anyway I liked the place though I found it expensive, further drinks are the same price as the entrance fee.

There were about 25 girls, half of them quite beautiful, the majority blonde and several catering to a group of young guys drinking bottles of champagne. I stood at the bar and was first approached by an ugly creature who offered me a "full body tongue bath" if I went with her. I passed nevertheless, not drunk enough for that. Then a better looking, though not great, Paraguayan engaged a conversation, started rubbing and soon enough I was ready to go with her. I asked for her price and she said ARS 600! I laughed and said thanks but no thanks, shocked at how high she started. We quickly came down to ARS 300, which was still too much but she said she would stay the night. Once outside the club she wanted to go to the transitorio, which kind of figured as far as TLN. I knew then I should have dropped her right after she said $600 but I did not want to go back inside + it was getting late, 5AM or so and most of the cute girls had left.

Classic tourist trap, done in 45 minutes, nothing fancy, CBJ and then she tried getting a tip and money for the taxi on top of her 300. I kicked her out of my room. Not a good experience.
    I think this is the 3rd time I have posted this, ITS 30 PESOS ENTRY INCLUDING 1 DRINK.

The stocky fat guy will if he has not seen you before try to charge you 40 pesos, so the answer is to give him 30 pesos in change.

Subsequent drinks are 30 PESOS and all chica drinks are 50 PESOS.

I have taken 6 chicas from here and every time payed them 150 pesos, they stayed for a minium 90 minutes and the longest was 10 hours.

FH

Went to Cocodrillo last week and really liked the place. Unlike many other clubs this one actually looked more like a disco, almost like a micro "Help" for those familiar with the infamous Copacabana discotheque.

Cover charge was ARS 40 or 50 including 1 drink and on the way the taxi driver mentioned this was the best club in BA, Maradonna etc. Anyway I liked the place though I found it expensive, further drinks are the same price as the entrance fee.

There were about 25 girls, half of them quite beautiful, the majority blonde and several catering to a group of young guys drinking bottles of champagne. I stood at the bar and was first approached by an ugly creature who offered me a "full body tongue bath" if I went with her. I passed nevertheless, not drunk enough for that. Then a better looking, though not great, Paraguayan engaged a conversation, started rubbing and soon enough I was ready to go with her. I asked for her price and she said ARS 600! I laughed and said thanks but no thanks, shocked at how high she started. We quickly came down to ARS 300, which was still too much but she said she would stay the night. Once outside the club she wanted to go to the transitorio, which kind of figured as far as TLN. I knew then I should have dropped her right after she said $600 but I did not want to go back inside + it was getting late, 5AM or so and most of the cute girls had left.

Classic tourist trap, done in 45 minutes, nothing fancy, CBJ and then she tried getting a tip and money for the taxi on top of her 300. I kicked her out of my room. Not a good experience.

Not trying to start a fight

I remember that about the titty bars and those guys and do understand that a lot of titty bars are thinly disguised cathouses. My point was that Cocodrillo disguises nothing, He's a huge star, and in the States the news would be waiting for him when He came out.

My whole point is I like how much more accepting they are here. It wasn't an attempt to find fault with Argentina, nor Argentinians. My dislike for the false morality in the EEUU is obvious by my choice to live here.

My only response to Sports Stars and the pussy available to them is envy.

When I first came to Buenos Aires I lost my BA virginity at this place. The girl that I was with had been with Maradonna. She was really beautiful at the club but then when we got to the transitorio it seemed as if in a matter of minutes she was able to somehow peel of any vestiges of what had attracted me to her in the first place at the club. I expected to go in the bathroom and find a full body costume of the girl that I had been talking to in the club laying on the floor at my ankles. Her tits and her hair disapeared and were replaced by a beer gut and a c-section scar which was about 2 miles wide and protruding away from her body by about a foot. She showed me some pics of the two of them together on her cell phone. She was really proud of the fact that she had milked that celebrity cock. I hoped that she gave him better service than she did me. She was nice but she couldn't blow and the whole experience was just average. I wonder if it is the same girl. If not, now we know that he probably goes there pretty often.

Checkmark Oh wait, I forgot again :D

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/08/...lub/index.html

Quotes:

"Kaplan, 42, pleaded guilty to participating in activities involving a pattern of racketeering, failure to report a felony he had observed -- prostitution -- and credit card fraud.

Basketball star Patrick Ewing and Atlanta Braves player Andruw Jones both testified about having sex with Gold Club dancers who were paid for their services -- Ewing on the club premises and Jones at a nearby hotel. Jones said Kaplan was present when he had intercourse with two women. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad

Lightbulb I remember now why they call it the United States of Amnesia

Not to be rude or anything guys but how soon we forget, this stuff happens on a regular basis, and every now and then it DOES appear on the news, but who cares really, as long as it's consensual you won't hear too much about it because, sports stars are SUPPOSED to bang as many women as they can.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/05/...ial/index.html

Here are just a few quotes:

" Prosecutors are expected to argue that Gold Club managers fleeced credit card users, bribed police and paid strippers to have sex with high-profile athletes to boost the club's reputation as a celebrity night spot.

The indictment accuses Kaplan of prostitution, credit card fraud, obstruction of justice, extortion, money laundering, bribing police and paying protection money to the New York-based Gambino organized crime family, headed by convicted mobsters John Gotti and his son.

On the witness list are several star athletes who are expected to testify they had sex with Gold Club strippers. CNN has learned these will include NBA stars Patrick Ewing, Dikembe Mutombo, former basketball player Dennis Rodman, and football stars Terrell Davis and Jamal Anderson. "

------------------------------------------------------------

Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Once fat, once skinny always with a huge crowd. Can you imagine what would be in the press in the EEUU if say Jordan was partying in a club like that.
    This 'Jordan' guy is he some American sportsman?

Don't really know what Jordon does, I was just thinking after seeing Diego (he and I are good friends) there, that in the States somebody would have called the news and there would have been a live broadcast. Here it was just "mida alla Maradonna." I seem to recall something about Jordan screwing around but nothing about him in a hooker bar. I will admit the last time I checked the news from the States though was before you sat for the bar.
    I've sat at many a bar, Daddy. I've even been thrown out of a few. NBA players are very regular attendees at "Gentlemen's Clubs," I have seen several of them from the Nuggets with my own eyes at a place in Detroit. I was there strictly for sociological purposes, you understand.

Don't really know what Jordon does, I was just thinking after seeing Diego (he and I are good friends) there, that in the States somebody would have called the news and there would have been a live broadcast. Here it was just "mida alla Maradonna." I seem to recall something about Jordan screwing around but nothing about him in a hooker bar. I will admit the last time I checked the news from the States though was before you sat for the bar.
    There would be a much better chance of running into Mikey at the Alamo poker hootenanny. He is a noted gambling fanatic. He might screw up "the curve" though.

Planet Argentina I reckon

Can you imagine what would be in the press in the EEUU if say Jordan was partying in a club like that.
    You mean to say he doesn't? What planet have you been living on, amigo?

Saw him there twice

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Porteņo
    Apparently one of the female Gran Hermano contestants that was recently voted out, Nadia, is working at this place. She has 2 kids and looks quite hot. Rumor has it that Diego Maradona visits this club and that he had a brief affair with her.
    Once fat, once skinny always with a huge crowd. Can you imagine what would be in the press in the EEUU if say Jordan was partying in a club like that.

Apparently one of the female Gran Hermano contestants that was recently voted out, Nadia, is working at this place. She has 2 kids and looks quite hot. Rumor has it that Diego Maradona visits this club and that he had a brief affair with her.

Took my mate here last night 30 pesos entry same as before, he did try the old 40 pesos gringo price I just told him in my cockney accent that I pay 30 pesos.

Good selection last night 3 or 4 I would say where 8s, the only downside was after spending 6 months in total in BsAs I saw my 1st fight in a club.

Both guys where bleeding so it was more than handbags, shame as I really like this club as its so different from all the other clubs.

This club will probably not suit everybody, loud music, crowded but if your young at heart I would give it at least a try.

FH

Posting Limitations