Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

40 pesos to enter

I decided to go by here after >I left Salome for a preview. I got hit with a 40 peso entry fee which includes a drink but I think the doorman fucked me as when I gave a 50 bill and we went upstairs for change the bartender gave him a bill and then the doorman says not right change. Oh well.

Anyways at 4 am this place is packed. Tons of girls and guys but quality wise I would rate this nothing like what was previously reported. Lots of washed up and young out of shape women. Sure, here and there a few hotties but nothing to write home about. Didn't take anyone out and the girls don't hassle you to much. No waitresses here.

Pretty good floor show with the lesbian thing. 2 plastic made girls with big lousy boob jobs but pretty faces and hardbodies. They french kiss and suck on each other nipples and crap but pretty entertaining. Stayed to 5 30 and girls were still coming in but still only small number of cuties for me.

Veronica

Picked up Veronica yesterday around 5 AM. AR $200 for 1.5 Hrs. 30 Pesos to enter with a drink and 40 pesos for chica drink. Very young, no more than 20 Years. Amazing sex. Very hot, wild and sweaty. Will repeat but on second thought, there are too many others to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishPussyMan
    Irishpussyman Got his revenge on a BA chica last night. After agreeing to BBBJ in the club she changed her mind once back in the room, so after plouging the ass off her for good 20 minutes got her to give a little ball licking action as she would not suck without and then when Irishpussyman was ready to shot the cream he kept very quiet and blasted her all over her HAIR, this = 1 pissed off chica and 1 happy IrishPussyman.

Happy hunting
    Woo hoo! Way to go IPM.

IPM's revenge?

Revenge is sweet

Irishpussyman Got his revenge on a BA chica last night. After agreeing to BBBJ in the club she changed her mind once back in the room, so after plouging the ass off her for good 20 minutes got her to give a little ball licking action as she would not suck without and then when Irishpussyman was ready to shot the cream he kept very quiet and blasted her all over her HAIR, this = 1 pissed off chica and 1 happy IrishPussyman.

Happy hunting

Wednesday 12/13

Mongers-

Made a late night stop here last Wednesday night with my visiting cousin after spending time in Madahos earlier (see thread) Arrived around 4:30am and was met by a packed house and some of the finest talent, quantity and quality wise, that I have ever seen in this place, bar none. I immediatly spot my first and favorite pro Lorena, and I tell her to dance a bit and we will leave in 20 minutes. Meanwhile, my cousin (who has already banged a girl out of Madahos) goes upstairs for a smoke and is talked into taking home two very young looking girls who claim to be cousins. So the five of us go back to my apartment for a party.

The session with Lorena was good as usual, her pussy was remarkably tight, and her tits as fun as ever. I was feeling charitable so I gave her $150 AR on her way out. The two girls my cousin banged ended up being total skanky pigs, shitty bodies with smelling pussies. Total price for the pair $250 AR.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Mongers-

Went into Cocodrilo tonight after nearly a month's hiatus. I went in not expecting much, as the last 3 or so times I ventured in the quality was seriously lacking. This time pretty busy because some famous Argentine singer and television personality were putting on some sort of show which proved to be mildly entertaining. I went in looking for a old favorite but she was nowhere to be found. Another retread taps me on the shoulder, and there she was, a 23 year old named Sol that I slayed many months back (see report) I also saw the girl I banged in the previous Coco report but no words were exchanged. After looking around for 20 minutes or so, I said fuck it and told ¨Sol¨to get her things and lets go. Then, as ¨Sol¨is upstairs getting her things, in walks my first and favorite professional of all time ¨Lorena¨. I felt bad for Sol and it was obvious that Lorena had just got back from being with a cliente and I know she gets several every night she works, so I did the right thing and kept the deal I made with Sol.

We arrive at my apartment and I send her immediatly to the shower. Upon disrobing, she was just not that hot to tell you the truth. The last time I slayed her I was fully loaded and remembered a good time. This time was nothing to get excited about, nice girl, willing, but I have been so spoiled by my regular nonpro girlfriend condomless sex that I just wasnt into it too much. Nevertheless, once we got underway I made sure I banged her as hard as I could in a way that I can't to my girlfriend and hard enough that those fake noises in the beginning became real moans of pain by the end. Also, there was an unpleasant smell going on and her pussy was so loose in comparison to what I have become accustomed to that to quote Jackson's evaluation of Miss Sol's pussy (funny coinicidence with both being named Sol) ¨it felt like it was in a can of soup¨. There was a little blood on my condom after I pulled out a a trace on my sheets. I yelled at her and she said she didn't know why there was a little blood.

Ruffled feathers were smoothed when she gave me a nice 30 minute head to toe massage afterwards. When I had enough, I told her so, gave her $120 AR (no price discussed at Coco) and let her out into the morning light.

Would never ever repeat.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Mongers,

Made a trip in here about 4am on Tuesday night in a quest to fulfil my unquenchable thirst for variety. Not too crowded at this point, and not too many exciting chicas available for test drive. As the clock moved closer to 5am more girls started to come in, and the selection improved somewhat. A short chica, probably about 30 years old with a super fit (though lacking big tits) body approached me as soon as she walked in the door (she was working at Black earlier in the night) and made it clear she wanted me to take her home. I was hesitant for the first 20 minutes of dialogue, but after I looked around and compared her hard and fit body to the other chicas around I decided to seal the deal. I had informed her in my conversation that I know the prices at Black are tourist ripoffs, she acknowledged this, and when I finally asked her how much she wanted for her services she started at $200 AR. I said no, she asks ¨"is that expensive for you" and then she throws out $150AR which I accept.

As we leave the club, I tell her we are walking a block down the road to get a taxi because the cabs in front of Coco are ladrones, she laughs and acknowledges the validity of my statement.

We get back to my apartment and she offers to give me a massage with oil, which I naturally accept. After a nice massage, we get to the sex, very good cbj, but uncovered ball-perineum licking before the rubber went on. This girl just could not get enough, she wanted to keep on fucking, normally I just fuck the whoares once and kick them out, but this girl was so good she got me to fuck her three times within an hour and a half. The chit chat revealed interesting insights on Black, she says she always gets at least $200 USD in Black and has suckered as much as $500 USD out of a guy, and believe me this girl is not THAT hot, I wouldn't go out in public with her. She says she normally finds out where the potential client is staying in conversation (she speaks minimal and rough english, not an issue as I speak castellano) and if they are kingfish from the Alvear, Hyatt, Four Seasons, and Faena she knows she can go for well upward of $200 USD. Some very interesting insights on how much visitors to Buenos Aires really are willing to pay for basically mediocre prostitutes (which I would judge this particular women) Overall a very good experience, well worth the money, a nice change from my non pro girlfriend. By the way, the girls name is Lorena and she is Paraguayan.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

carolina?

Camaron, come on you know how many women 5ft tall with big breasts named CAROLINA there are.

Maybe she needed a pair and it was coincidental that they have the same prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Cameron, pleeease! Why would a gilr steal your glasses and not your money? Is there a big black market in used glasses here in BA? You probably misplaced them.

Did you check your ashtrays?

Cameron, pleeease! Why would a girl steal your glasses and not your money? Is there a big black market in used glasses here in BA? You probably misplaced them.

Did you check your ashtrays?
    Last edited by Thomaso276; 08-20-06 at 13:03. Reason: more info

Beware of Carolina

Hi,

I just found this forum recently. I went to BA about a year ago and a taxi driver took my friend and I to Cocodrillo. The taxi driver recommended one of his friends, Carolina. She is short (5 feet) brown hair and huge breasts. They are real. Negotiated 150 pesos and off to my apt we went. The session was pretty good with a CBJ and we tried multiple positions. Definitely not a clock watcher. I had such a good time, I tipped her 50 pesos on top of the 150.

I know you are not suppose to let the girl out of your sight for one second but she said she was hungry and being naive, I went to kitchen to get her something. I must have been gone for five minutes. When I came back, I checked the drawers to make sure my wallet and money was still there. However, it wasn't until she left that I found out my glasses (I was wearing contacts) were stolen.

I just want to send out a message to be careful of her and some girls in general. She was smart in that she left the money in my wallet and took my glasses.

Best.

Cameron

I did not notice any working girls.

But when they are on an off night maybe they hang up their aggressive attitude and dress and blend in so well you can't see them. My opinion is that it is a non working girl place, strictly non p4p.

Got here about 5:30 am Friday

I ran into a similar situation as Dirk reported. There was one SP I became fixated on from the moment I saw her and there was no one else there to really compete. Again she was so popular that there was never a chance to talk with her. Was approached by a SP twice. One, just before she got her coat to leave early, it was only 6:30 am, tried to convince me to take her. No price was discussed. Then a dominican tried to talk me into pulling her just before I left at 8:00 am. She was asking for 200p. As luck would have it the one I was interested in dissappeared during my one bathroom break. I may go back on a Thursday like Dirk suggests mostly to see if I can find the same SP again. The girls at Maluco Beleza were generally better looking I thought.

Mongers,

Floated into this place last night around 4:30am with two buddies (one male one female) in search of a good time. The male buddy had yet to experience the Buenos Aires p4p scene and was so excited by the prospect that all the girls were available for "take out" that he almost did not know what to do with himself. Anyway, lots of doable talent in this place (from my numerous trips to Cocodrilo Thursday nights are always the best) including some faces I had never seen before. I saw and briefly conversed with a Brasiliera named Claudia who I gave a warning report on months ago in either the New Port or Madahos thread- she used to work at Madahos, got kicked out, then was working at New Port for a time. She tried to rip off my buddy by attempting to change the prices back at his place after services concluded. She is hot, but has 5 kids and is totally washed up in my opinion.

I was happy to see that a favorite of mine was working (she has reduced herself to only spot appearances every now and then, I think she saved a ton of money and doesn't need to work much) but unfortunatly she was monopolized by some fat loser Argentine that the owner of Cocodrilo, Omar, ordered her to entertain. Oh well. The Natalie Portman clone was dancing on the bar as usual and that brought back bitterness to the time she told me she wasnt a whoare and couldn't be bought.

In summation I did not throw down any monetary offers because the only two I was interested in were unavailable and I had just gotten laid at 11:30 PM by my current non pro so the urge to pull a chica no matter what was lacking. I do continue to recommend this place to those willing to stay up late and "party" in a much more lively atmosphere than the other boliches.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Midnight is way too early for that place. I know that sounds strange but it's true.

Posting Limitations