Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Talking

I decided to take another trip to Cocodrillo last night, after Blacks closed. Last time I went, it was earlier in the evening, and it wasn't so busy.

This time, they had two poll dancers (one looked orange from the fake tan or lights, not sure which!) They were beautiful.

The place was packed, standing room only around the dance floor, I ordered a coke, and checked out the girls, there were a lot of them or varying qualities!

I stayed for about a hour, enjoying the views, not intending to take a girl home, quietly sipping my coca, before spying a beautiful 27yo girl, which was a real gf type, which was working the local guys for some take home.

She was a good dancer, and ended up snuggling and rubbing against me at the bar, I negociated prices, started at 200P, and I went to 150P, and she said yes straight away! Dammit, should have gone for 100p.

I brought her a drink and we chatted (hand signaled) for a while, and then got ready to depart - she went to get her clothes, and on the was back got grabbed and man handled by a local she had been dancing with - must have been very upset she was leaving!

We caught a normal taxi home, and she did a BBBJ, and a full body sliding massage with my oil. Two pops, and lots of gf action. She ended up staying from 6AM till about 2PM sleeping, with another pop when we woke up.

All in all, a good price - she came twice, and offered the 'girlfriend' experience I had been looking for.

I also didn't fall into the traps of last time, of tipping the toilet guy, or taking a expensive unmarked taxi home.

Dickheads' Tour

See if this starts you off.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...700#post353700

If not, check the website at http://www.purr.com

Saludos,

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Exportgoldman
    I had wanted to go out with someone, but didn't know about DickHeads package tour, in fact if you do a search accross this site for that term, it only appears once - in this thread!

I knew I was going to have to spend a bit extra being a newbee and not speaking the language - but now I know what the procedure is for Argentina I can do it without spending so much, or making my self a mark.

Anyone want to hook up and go out mongering? I'm here until the 26th.

Checkmark

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    ExportGoldMan.

Here's a GREAT example of why newby mongers with no spanish skills should consider DickHeads package tour and guide services!

You would have had MUCH better luck, more fun, and saved a PILE of pesos if you had had him along to grease the wheels!

You guys can get the job done by yourselves without either experience or spanish, but you will spend a lot of extra time and money, and wind up "shooting yourselves in the foot" several times more then required!

Saludos!

David
    I had wanted to go out with someone, but didn't know about DickHeads package tour, in fact if you do a search accross this site for that term, it only appears once - in this thread!

I knew I was going to have to spend a bit extra being a newbee and not speaking the language - but now I know what the procedure is for Argentina I can do it without spending so much, or making my self a mark.

Anyone want to hook up and go out mongering? I'm here until the 26th.

Hi Exportgoldman,

I'll be having another AMA meeting next Tuesday.

You are welcome to attend.

Thanks,

Jackson

Checkmark

Hi Exportgoldman,

What is a "WAS Forum members "?

Thanks,

Jackson
    It was meant to be WAG forum members, but now it's Argentinaprivate or whatever. I understand you have meeting every week or so and go out mongering.

[QUOTE]Hi Exportgoldman,

This is only an issue for me because I´m always looking at my competition.

I think you meant:

WSG = World Sex Guide

and

AMA = Argentina Mongers Association

Please let me know if this is not correct.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Checkmark

Nice report Andres and I concur with Capt Dave.

A newbie such as Exportgoldman has posted below, would have been much better off cutting a deal with DickHead to pick up his tab for the whole evening, Dinner & Mongering. Than to try to take on Buenos Aires alone all by himself, especially if he doesn't speak spanish.

He wrote below,

"I was then approached by a beautiful girl I had my eye on in a pink g-string and I again tried to communicate she and I should go back to my apartment. This failed several times as she thought I didn't like her.

We eventually got down the stairs and I had to tip the bouncer (note: carry small notes for tipping, I ended up giving the toilet guy 5p and the bouncer 20p cause it's all I had)

The cab ride was 20p because it was one of those special working girl cabs"

With DickHead riding" Shotgun" none of the above would have happend. He'd have ended up Fucking the girl he wanted too, on his terms, not the girls at the right price. There would been have no tipping of unnessary personal such as bouncers, restroom attendents and no $20 peso cab rides.

As Andres pointed out below all thease things do is set yourself up as a "Mark" for the girl or anybody else for that matter.

I consider myself as a very experienced Monger but I always learn something when Mongering with DickHead.

Exon

Here's an example.

ExportGoldMan.

Here's a GREAT example of why newby mongers with no spanish skills should consider DickHeads package tour and guide services!

You would have had MUCH better luck, more fun, and saved a PILE of pesos if you had had him along to grease the wheels!

You guys can get the job done by yourselves without either experience or spanish, but you will spend a lot of extra time and money, and wind up "shooting yourselves in the foot" several times more then required!

Saludos!

David

Quote Originally Posted by Exportgoldman
    (note: carry small notes for tipping, I ended up giving the toilet guy 5p and the bouncer 20p cause it's all I had)
    Just a note to mongers in general.

Tipping may be a double-edged sword. It may work making other people like you and treat you well (as in a restaurant, where you may be a repeater) or waking up their inner shark and trying to rip you off on places you are likely not to be a repeater.

DON'T TIP ON BOLICHES! Unless you are a regular to a boliche and want to have a nice gesture from time to time to the barmen (which will return it with free booz and genuine advice) tipping equals to shooting your own foot.

A short cab ride shouldn't be more than ARS 5-10. When you accept to pay ARS 20 to a cabbie, it triggers inside the girl the mechanism of "I can get whatever I want from this guy, who doesn't have a clue of how things work here". Add to that alcohol and no Spanish habilities and you have the full recipe for her behavior.

Hope this help.

Andres

Smile

My first mongering experience at Cocodrillo tonight, I went around 1:30AM even thougth the reports of no girls arriving till after their shifts in the parlours at 5AM.

There were about 20-25 girls there, and about 5-6 guys. A wide range, mostly good talent.

I was quickly approached by what looked like a beautiful girl with those freaky contacts, I brought her a drink, and we tried in vain to communicate in sign language as my spanish is beyond poor and her english was non-existant. I passed on her as I'm a face guy, and although the body was good the face was not pretty enough, and there were a lot prettier chicks around.

This took a long time to communicate - I ended up ignoring her and she went away.

I was then approached by a beautiful girl I had my eye on in a pink g-string and I again tried to communicate she and I should go back to my apartment. This failed several times as she thought I didn't like her.

We eventually got down the stairs and I had to tip the bouncer (note: carry small notes for tipping, I ended up giving the toilet guy 5p and the bouncer 20p cause it's all I had)

The cab ride was 20p because it was one of those special working girl cabs.

When we were in my apartment, she wanted 300p for a hour. I took a tip from reading peoples experiences in the forums and simply indicated for her to leave, and she went down to 200p - which is still a lot, but fuck it, my spanish is shit poor, and it's my birthday.

She had a good body, beautiful skin and she started on a BJ (no BBBJ) this girl was parnoid, I was not even allowed to finger her!

We did it doggy, missionary, spoons etc and I took my time, enjoyed the experience. She then wanted to leave after half a hour - I explained in hand signals that we still had half the time left.

We then did it again:-) She ended up singing happy birthday to me (her sisters birthday is suprisingly the same day as mine.

All in all, if I spoke spanish I would have got a better deal, and it's a good idea not to get drunk as it cost me a bloody fortune!

Looking forward to my next mongering session - hopefully I'll hook up with the session next week with the WAS Forum members and get some tips (or some spanish) down pat.

Hi Exportgoldman,

What is a "WAS Forum members "?

Thanks,

Jackson

pics

Added below.

Definately 30p for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy
    Chica drinks were 35p each when I ordered them the only time I was in there last Friday night. Although, like some other clubs, it might just be the normal vs. Premium chica drink thing and since I was a newb that didnt ask for just the normal, got hit up for the 35p drinks.

Chica drinks were 35p each when I ordered them the only time I was in there last Friday night. Although, like some other clubs, it might just be the normal vs. Premium chica drink thing and since I was a newb that didnt ask for just the normal, got hit up for the 35p drinks.

Belen - Tuesday night

After spending an evening watching basketball at El Alamo and then sitting outside Excedra, I along with Felxible Horn went over to this boliche aorund 330-4am. It was my first visit here.

30p entrada includes 1 drink. 30p for chica drinks. Around 4a-430a girls start rolling in here. There is a wide range of talent, from old and burned up to young and fresh. A few chicas from Excedra even showed up.

There was one chica very young looking with HUGE tits and loving eyes that caught my attention. Her name was Belen. Only drawback was 4 tats. But she was sweet and muy lolita. After some chit chat I decided to bring her home. She asked 200p, I propposed 150p and she quickly agreed (1.5 hrs) BTW - a lesson for newbies. She agreed upfront to besos, BBBJ and carinos.

Back at the hacienda she was simply delicious, loved my DATY and her huge natural tits were a first this trip for me.

She was a good kisser and would go as long as I wanted.

BBBJ was great. Lots of eye contact and I swear right in the face this girls looked 18 or less (she was 22) She had kind of short blond hair, almost punk rockish. It was a quasi teenage fantasy of sorts.

We finished with her on top and afterwards she lay there with her sweet head on my chest and we kissed and cuddled and made small talk. Finally after a tad more than 1.5 hrs - it was now 6am, she left. We plan to meet again!

I like this club. LOTS of hot chicas, poll dancing and generally a fun atmosphere with the girls having a blast amongst themeselves.

As is reported this ia an after hours club. Don't show up till near 4am. Then watch them arrive! Looking for that last opportunity to "score" for the evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00593.JPG‎   mini-right-DSC00591.JPG‎  
    Last edited by One Tree Hill; 02-12-06 at 21:46. Reason: add photos

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Bon voyage! Don't let that "puta" fool you. She, and all the "putas" will be tormented by your absence!
    Lol ok doggboy.

Thumbs down Florencia. Should avoid her

Basically a warning report.

Regarding a girl I took out who calls herself Florencia (spelling unkown)

Argentinian, 25 yrs old, blonde hair, about 5 foot 2 inches, augmented breasts - about 95c with inframmary incision.

Visited Crocodilo's and I think the place is pretty cool, will go back certainly. But this warning is regarding this chica - reducing it down to the basic facts:

-she approached me, was fairly friendly, no warning signs that I picked up on. Lots of touching, rubbing, dancing against you in the club, etc. Basically, seemed a good candidate for a GFE in the apartment, or at least, not stone cold.

-opened up with her asking what seems to be the usual just-test-the-stupid-gringo line of $100 US per hour. So of course I countered in pesos. Agreed to 3.5 hrs back at my place and she seemed pretty happy, promising muy bueno sexo.

-arrive at my place, she puts the hard sell into paying her first. Says no girls in BA gets paid after. Um ok. So I offered to take her back to Crocodilo as I'd just go back for another girl and she could go in the cab with me, or I'd pay her cab fare to go home, her choice. She drops the subject.

-shower together, no problems. Once we hit the sack, lots of problems start out. Generally I try and avoid chicas with kids, and I'd asked in the club if she had one, she said no. Now she shows me a picture of a baby and says it's her son. The GFE attitude and body contact from the club turns into total non GFE, mechanical, no kissing other than the barest of dry lip contact.

-just before getting to the bj part, she asks for propina of 250p more - each time, for bbbj. I didn't actually burst out laughing, but basically eventually said no. So it was all covered, and the sex was mediocre - if there ever was a girl in need of a vaginoplasty, well - this one is it.

-All this and while I'd personally not repeat with the girl, I wouldn't issue a warning or ding the chica as a liar, cheater, etc. However, that's what it then got down to.

I figured when we agreed to 3.5 hrs at my apartment, I'd be fine even coming somewhere close to 3 hrs - heck, even start the timer from when we left the club and include the travel time out and back. But she's basically pulling her clothes on 90 min early, or almost 2 hrs early at 110min if you include the 20 min she spent on the phone when her friend messaged her and she said she needed to call her back to say she was "toda bien". She also wanted to use my cell to call her friend back instead of her own.

-In the end, it was just a let her go thing as she insisted that we'd agreed to 2.5 hrs instead of 3.5, and when we entered the apartment and she said the time to leave was at 6:30am I must have mis-heard and it was really 5:30am (which in itself was screwy logic as it's only 4:58am as she's saying this) My spanish isn't great, but zero confusion on time here. All good experiences with every girl I've been with here in BA so this only makes my second bad one and overall pretty happy with the odds I've been having, but again, like the Newport girl, she's bailing way early. Then to add to the bizarreness, she wants to give me her phone number so I can call her and have her other another time - I say no thanks but she gives me her number anyways.

-I tell her she's basically lying and if she didnt want to stay longer she should have just made a different agreement or not gone with me at all - up to her to agree yes or no. On her way out, shen then hits me up for cab fare as it's only fair as she calls it to pay her way back to Crocodilos. I think I was actually silent for literally 45-60sec as I thought over how her mind worked and showed her the door.

Conclusion - would avoid unless you just like the freaky chicas.

Exclamation

Bon voyage! Don't let that "puta" fool you. She, and all the "putas" will be tormented by your absence!

Posting Limitations