Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Checked it out around 5 30 as. I think it is ok for a late night spot.

Only 5-6 hot girls, the rest are pretty below average.

I had this exchange in there:

Her: hola.

Me: hola.

Her: how long in buenos aires?

Me: I leave tomorrow. Muy triste for you yes?

Her: no.

Me: it was a joke.

Her: *shrugs shoulder*

Me: get the fuck out of here puta.

The attitudes were kind of think in there as there were only a couple hot chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    The $30 AR entrance fee is standard and includes a drink.

Hi Dirk Diggler,

To elaborate, the entrance fee is really a "wallet biopsy". The keeps indigent individuals from entering the club and wasting everybody's time.

It also serves to keep the club free of individuals with HIV / AIDS.

Jackson
    Could you elaborate on part2 Jackson? That is now the second time I've read of people paying HIV / AIDS insurance premiums. I'm not sure I understand.

Thanks

Cocodrillo

Finally managed to make it to Cocodrillo last night at about 3-30, I paid my 30 pesos entrance (including 1 drink) and made my way upstairs.

This place is so different from any other club in BsAs I have been too.

I found the club to be great, lots of young fit girls, but even fewer able to speak any English.

I Sat at the bar for 2 hours and had numerous girls try to talk to me, some times it was hilarious.

I finally picked the shortest girl I have ever shagged in my life. I doubt she was any more than 5ft, not the prettiest girl in the club by a long way but she made me laugh.

Any how I buy her a drink (30 pesos) and the bar tender gives me a free beer, probably because I had bought 5 @ 30 pesos for myself. She tells me she wants 300 pesos for 1-2 hours I counter with 150 for 1 1/2 hours and she snaps my hand off (Its a buyer's market)

Natalia 21 years old, no kids told me she had worked in Crocodrillo for 1 year, I would not repeat with her she was very shy and not a gfe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalia (21) Arg 2006 005.jpg‎  

Entrance fee

The $30 AR entrance fee is standard and includes a drink.

Hi Dirk Diggler,

To elaborate, the entrance fee is really a "wallet biopsy". The keeps indigent individuals from entering the club and wasting everybody's time.

It also serves to keep the club free of individuals with HIV/AIDS.

Jackson

Is 30 pesos entrance fee at the door normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
    Rolled into Cocodrilo last night at around 320 AM in search of some top quality at a low price. Arriving before 500 AM is actually a disadvantage at this place, as more girls keep coming up until about 600 AM, so the time for the highest quantity and quality is between 5-6 AM. YOUNG, very fit girls in this place. This place is good for a few reasons- relatively cheap, very good quality (girls from blacks and madahos come here after those clubs close to work) also there is a dance floor where the working girls are more than willing to shake it up with potential mongers without obligation. In addition, I inquired with the manager about the availability of the girls dancing on the poles, and he said they are FULLY available for service, but with a $100 AR copa as opposed to the $30 AR copa for the other chicas. In the end, ended up pulling Lorena for a repeat performance, but this time for the modest price of $130 AR, which ended up being for 3 hours, including a great massage, sex all positions, and good head. If you can tolerate being awake until 8am, Cocodrilo is THE best place for affordable young wet girls.

Dirk

Repeat performance

Rolled into Cocodrilo last night at around 320 AM in search of some top quality at a low price. Arriving before 500 AM is actually a disadvantage at this place, as more girls keep coming up until about 600 AM, so the time for the highest quantity and quality is between 5-6 AM. YOUNG, very fit girls in this place. This place is good for a few reasons- relatively cheap, very good quality (girls from blacks and madahos come here after those clubs close to work) also there is a dance floor where the working girls are more than willing to shake it up with potential mongers without obligation. In addition, I inquired with the manager about the availability of the girls dancing on the poles, and he said they are FULLY available for service, but with a $100 AR copa as opposed to the $30 AR copa for the other chicas. In the end, ended up pulling Lorena for a repeat performance, but this time for the modest price of $130 AR, which ended up being for 3 hours, including a great massage, sex all positions, and good head. If you can tolerate being awake until 8am, Cocodrilo is THE best place for affordable young wet girls.

Dirk

success at the cocodrillo

--The Process--

The Cocodrillo represented my final stop of the night, made the trip about 5am after not finding success at my earlier stop, madahos and newport. The place had a good crowd at this point, lots of chicas, including a fair amount of really hot specimens. Since it was 5am, I didnt beat around the bush, and got right down to negotiations. Began with a Brasilian girl from Foz do Igaucu, medium height, big boobs, maybe 3-5 pounds extra around the spare tire region. She says $200 AR, I say $150 AR and no more, she eventually breaks down and says ok, but a $30 drink is necessary on top of $150, so I decline. Next thing I know I spot another potential score, a much better looking argentine, smaller rack, nicer face and body. She tries to get $200AR, I say not way, $180Ar no drink buy necessary, I say no thanks, especially after I noticed an unattractive big mole above her lip that drops her stock a bit. After five minutes of scouting, I spot the one I want, talking to another guy, so I immediately go and pull this girl away from the argentine guy she is talking with and lay down my proposal. I ask her price, and she says $150 AR right away, so I say sold and we dance for a little and then I say vamanos she gets her bag and we cab it to my apartment.

--The Paydirt--

The chica and I get to my apartment about 6am, go right to my bedroom and she wants to get payed beforehand, I think twice but say ok, pay her, but hedge my bets by locking my front door from the inside, as such a key is necessary to open it to exit, and I keep all keys out of sight, just in case she tries to pull a shady manuever. All precautionary measures on my part prove to be unnecessary. The chica, Lorena, 23, (real name, age, as she showed me her DNI at my request) from Ezeiza, has super body built for sex. Very voluptuous figure, just what I wanted on this occaison. Good sex, all positions, good blowjob, put the condom on my member with her mouth and loved to lick balls. After sex pillowtalk revealed some interesting info on this broad:

1. Boobs are fake (as I suspected)

2. Has a nearly 7 year old son (unable to notice from condition of her body)

3. Had the child when she was 15, is married, but legally seperated.

4. Lives with mother (mother born in Paraguay) and 3 sisters, all who are beautiful according to Lorena, but none are for sale she claims.

5. Claims to have been working for 10 months at the Cocodrillo, and claims to have gotten the implants 4 months ago.

6. Revealed that her boobs were quite small pre-surgery, which means her very voluptuous figure must have been seriously lacking without the boobs.

As 730am rolled around, she got dressed, but I made her strip down so I could take some topless, posed photographs of her.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU CAN GET HER AT THE $150 AR PRICE

Exclamation Checked out the Crocodile

Checked out this joint around 3:30 AM. In a nut shell it is an ugly dump full of smoke, sweat locating in a middle of nowhere (barrio norte? There were two classes of chicas. The first group, the IN chicas, stood mostly near the entrance to the club. These are young, primo booty, eye-candy, head-turning hotties next door. The ongoing rate for these gals were no less than 200 pesos per hour with most quoting 250 and 300. The IN chicas were very selective as they are not going with just any body.

The OUT chicas were scattered throughout the club. This group is made up mostly average, older, with more meat on them. Quoted price varies from 200 to 300 pesos but time went to 1.5 hours in certain circumstances.

The dancers on the bar probably the best chicas. But they do not seem to be avail as take out. Left the joint at 6AM.

In comparison with other clubs, I do not recommend this club due to the high pricing point relative to other clubs in Micro.

3:30 am Monday night

Cocodrillos was jam packed with locals and fahr-nahrs. The chicas were very hot but none would go below 200 pesos. There were some serious hard bodies in there. I'm talking gym and surgeon action. Ive never seen a collection as replete with young vigorous girls.

30 peso entry got me a drink at the bar and some hard sells by some hard bodies. Granted the chicas were hot, but its just not me anymore to pay more than 150 for an experience. I mean the average weekly wage for joe argentino is 100 pesos, and these girls want that in 1/2 an hour? Give me a break. Ill pay 300 pesos if they drop my transmission, ya follow?

I might go back again just to view the eye candy, the comedy show was really funny and the strippers were very hot. Reminded me of the Reeperbahn of the 80's, xept these girls can dance!

Long visit on Saturday-Sunday

Faithful to itself, this club didn't change that much: A late night spot where empty-handed girls come for their second chance of the night. Ar$30 the entrance with 1 drink.

30 girls or so, some of them stunning. I saw one called Marilyn (day of Marilyns. A slim blonde, very well proportionated, not exhuberant but curvy. I wasn't in the mood for a long session by then (it was 5:00 AM by then) but otherwise I could have perfectly made her.

Some guys were really off their control. A drunk guy wanted to invite us to dance cumbia and merengue with the girls. He even took off his shirt and danced belly-less. No way.

Maybe during the week it looks better. May visit again.

Hope this helps,

Andres

I really like this club. It has a great dance club atmosphere with lots of hot women that are willing to shake their ass with you out on the floor. The drinks are a little pricey at 25-30 but they don't charge more for the ladies drinks. In June I pulled three different girls out of this club. The first was a DR that was not much fun. The other two were from BA and great. The prices were reasonable also. Each time I paid 100 and two of them stayed the night.

Enjoy.

The Alaphabet

15 june - 12 am captains log

No one, and I mean no one, was in Crocodilo this evening at 12. Doorman said girls dont come till 3am. Sven the bartender was asleep. Doorman hustled us to another new club called Extra Brut, 5 girls and me my bud where the only one in there. Zero hot girls, I didn't even ask the prices. 30 peso cover.

Cocodrillo

This is a pretty famous club among the Argentine mongerers, not too far from Salome in Barrio Norte/Palermo. There are some hot chicas here but you will have to negotiate (should be able to go down to 100 or 120 pesos, most will start asking for 300 or 200 pesos). Some are good providers and some not. Also be very careful in this club, this place is like s magnet for all of the thieves and shadier prostitutes of Buenos Aires. Always use caution here.

The atmosphere is very dark and smoky, but it does have a great party atmosphere with lots of people having a good time (reminds me of Kilkeny's pub). It is far different than most other cabarets in this respect which usually have chicas just sitting around the bar or tables and the guys doing the same.

Posting Limitations