Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You are kidding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PatoCasaNova  [View Original Post]
    Any chance one could pull one of those hot stripper for say 600USD dollars at COCODRILLO? They look HOT and I think it would be worth it but thats just me
    You are one goofy newbie who has never read to board to make a comment like that dude! 600 uS. WTF! Read the board dude. Your comment is insane! Monger on all. Toymann

Ps. Had time to reflect. You must be either one of the those lame dancers at coco or her pimp testing how stupid you must think gringos are! Right? IALOTFLMAO! Go away chulo!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Any chance one could pull one of those hot stripper for say 600USD dollars at COCODRILLO? They look HOT and I think it would be worth it but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for calling and getting me out of the house, I can only take so much Paraguayan Abuse!

Actually I was watching some GREAT football! Great football weekend Boys!

The Peruvian Ceviche was excellent!

Take Care and Keep in Touch,

TL.

P. S. Wed night I am going to take you to the "Promised Land" of hookers and beaches! On the House!
    Hi TL!

A great dinner! It was a surprise to discover where to eat good fish in this city of "bifes and lomos"! I promised to invite you to some "jamon iberico" before I left the city so be ready! I'm going to send you a PM with an e-mail to keep in touch!

See you soon!

Gikubik

Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, maybe, but having some Argie cocksucker come to your house to change dollars is orders of magnitude more dangerous. Pero estás borracho. En la mañana con toda la resaca vas a ver la situación más claramente, a lo mejor.
    Thanks Dickhead for your advice. I'm new to Buenos Aires puterio, not at the city in general. I know how dangerous it can be. First time I travelled here (early 2000s) first girl I met (not a professional) had been kidnapped for one day. I'm not rich and nobody would pay a rescue for me but these people can exchange you for a fucky washing machine! So I learned to explain always to someone where I am, with whom, who I met. Anyway thanks!

I have talked today with this guy. Today he was exchanging at 6. 37 but he only works with directly known people. HE IS AFRAID of going to houses of unknown people, so fear is the rule here for everybody in the business! We have a good friend in common so I hope it will be enough for me if I ask him. But nobody else. I was only trying to open a way for the others in forum. But you should go to the cueva!

Thanks!

Gikubik.

PD: para tener resaca es necesario que te queden neuronas por quemar! XD

Thanks For Calling!

Quote Originally Posted by Gikubik  [View Original Post]
    Thanks TL!

I will phone you tomorrow afternoon! So we can talk a bit!

See you soon and thank you!

Gikubik!
    Thanks for calling and getting me out of the house, I can only take so much Paraguayan Abuse!

Actually I was watching some GREAT football! Great football weekend Boys!

The Peruvian Ceviche was excellent!

Take Care and Keep in Touch,

TL.

P. S. Wed night I am going to take you to the "Promised Land" of hookers and beaches! On the House!

Anyway I have contacted with a guy who visit you at home to exchange your dollars (for security reasons, going to a "cueva" is dangerous)
    Yeah, maybe, but having some Argie cocksucker come to your house to change dollars is orders of magnitude more dangerous. Pero estás borracho. En la mañana con toda la resaca vas a ver la situación más claramente, a lo mejor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Ok TL, I will phone you tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks TL!

I will phone you tomorrow afternoon! So we can talk a bit!

See you soon and thank you!

Gikubik!

I forgot it!

Sorry, I drank too much! I'm really drunk writing in English at 4:30 am! .

Maybe this could be useful for anyone here. Today I went to the exchange house ("casa de cambio"). They change me at 1 to 6 rate. For one dollar, six pesos. Today dollar blue was at 6, 45 so it's not so bad! Of course without showing the passport. An "informal" exchange. I could point you to this casa de cambio if needed. Anyway I have contacted with a guy who visit you at home to exchange your dollars (for security reasons, going to a "cueva" is dangerous) and I hope rate will be a bit better than 1:6. If you are going to exchange a few thousand dollars, there is an important difference!

Again I'm a drunk and a fuckie newbie. Sorry if I'm explaining something you all know!

See you!

Gikubik

Llamame!

Hi dudes,

I'm a newbie here so take my words carefully. Today I arrived at cocodrilo at 1:30 pm and people there tell me the club opens at 2:00 am. I ask to the security staff where to have something to drink to wait untill this time and they point me to a club next to cocodrilo (exactly at the corner). Its name is TOCKA. Something is happening there I can understand because I'm a fucky newbie. Cocodrilo's owner was there all night rounded of girls. There were about 1:1 guys / girls. Between 5 and 9 (lot's of 5 and a few 9) in my humble opinion. I can't explain you at all because my english is not good enough. I try to talk with a pair of girls who where clearly looking for a payed dick and they say me: "I have boyfriend and is here". Of course it was a lie. Not only to me but to the whole guys. It seemed they were waiting for something or someone. I ask the public relationship where the club is open and they told me only Friday and Saturday. I ask him: "all this girls are working here?" he said: "a pair of them". I replied: "only a pair?" and he laughed and say: "well, a pair of pairs".

At first, when I try to enter to the club they ask me: "do you know anybody?". I replied: "I have just arrive to the country!". They let me enter without paying anything but they were asking me to pay 50 pesos. Inside tragos cost about 40-60 pesos and it seems it's not necessary to invite a girl to pull out her. I only saw a guy leaving the club with a girl (a really ugly one) and sure he didn't pay anything.

Again, I don't want to confuse people here. The great puteros should go there to understand what I can't! It has been a really bad night because I'm again at home without nothing else than my hot dick! But I prefer that than be here with a fucky elephant for 500 pesos! Anyway I had fun drinking a lot of "destornilladores" and dancing!

Again, if anyone wants to meet here with me send me a message!

Good night and see you here!

Gikubik.
    Llamame cuando quieras amigo!

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254.

NO pasa nada en los fines de semana!

TL

New club beside cocodrilo

Hi dudes,

I'm a newbie here so take my words carefully. Today I arrived at cocodrilo at 1:30 pm and people there tell me the club opens at 2:00 am. I ask to the security staff where to have something to drink to wait untill this time and they point me to a club next to cocodrilo (exactly at the corner). Its name is TOCKA. Something is happening there I can understand because I'm a fucky newbie. Cocodrilo's owner was there all night rounded of girls. There were about 1:1 guys / girls. Between 5 and 9 (lot's of 5 and a few 9) in my humble opinion. I can't explain you at all because my english is not good enough. I try to talk with a pair of girls who where clearly looking for a payed dick and they say me: "I have boyfriend and is here". Of course it was a lie. Not only to me but to the whole guys. It seemed they were waiting for something or someone. I ask the public relationship where the club is open and they told me only Friday and Saturday. I ask him: "all this girls are working here?" he said: "a pair of them". I replied: "only a pair?" and he laughed and say: "well, a pair of pairs".

At first, when I try to enter to the club they ask me: "do you know anybody?". I replied: "I have just arrive to the country!". They let me enter without paying anything but they were asking me to pay 50 pesos. Inside tragos cost about 40-60 pesos and it seems it's not necessary to invite a girl to pull out her. I only saw a guy leaving the club with a girl (a really ugly one) and sure he didn't pay anything.

Again, I don't want to confuse people here. The great puteros should go there to understand what I can't! It has been a really bad night because I'm again at home without nothing else than my hot dick! But I prefer that than be here with a fucky elephant for 500 pesos! Anyway I had fun drinking a lot of "destornilladores" and dancing!

Again, if anyone wants to meet here with me send me a message!

Good night and see you here!

Gikubik.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Just ask for Juan at the front door and mention the Dallas Cowboys and that El Tejano sent you and your in like Flint!

No cover for life for my Boys!
    Confirmed. Not that I doubted it, but just to let others know. Here's what to say if your Spanish is a little rusty: Soy un amigo del Tejano. Me dijo que sos un amigo tambien.

Went there around 2. 30 to, hopefully, meet a girl that I had a session with in 2010. And voilá, she was there. Super GFE and great fuck. To me she's a clear 10, but would probably not be to everyone. Rest of the girls were definitely not fantastic. A few 6's and a lot of 2's and 3's.

If you go with a bunch of boys to have a party it's a fun place though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jbr1982 For This Post:

Just Ask For Juan at the Door

Quote Originally Posted by Lgover  [View Original Post]
    Cocodrilo is more organized to extract pesos now than in the past

Entry fee. 150p.

Chica to go fine (or buy a copa).180p.

Your drink. 80p.

That is almost 400p down before paying chica another 400p + minimum.

You do the math vs back home. .
    Just ask for Juan at the front door and mention the Dallas Cowboys and that El Tejano sent you and your in like Flint!

No cover for life for my Boys!

If you are coming to BA buy ANYTHING that you can that says The Dallas Cowboys or mentions the Dallas Cowboys and give it to Juan!

You will be given free cover for life!

Of course this only applies if you are going to stay up untill the club gets going!

About 5:30 am.

The place can be a blast because all the Party girls from Madaho's and Blacks and Hippo, etc, etc end up there to blow their noses or just dance and have a good time!

It is the ONLY bar where you can actually talk to and DANCE with the girls and not have to buy them a drink.

Some girls will ask you for a drink so maybe things have changed a bit?

Buy a fucking. 50 cent Dallas Cowboys bumper sticker or key chain and Juan will never charge you or your friends.

I gave him a Tony Romo game jersey so even my grandchildren will be able to get in for free for life.

He is the head doorman for 20 years so he is NOT going away anytime soon!

Grayish flat-top and a big motherfucker!

XXL if it's a tee-shirt!

And yes, there are a bunch of local "Cavemen" in there usually that will try to cock block you but " La Billetera Mata al Galan!"

Translation : The wallet kills the Gentleman or good looking male!

And the Chicas live by that rule!

TL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Update on the entry fee and bar fine to pull chica

Cocodrilo is more organized to extract pesos now than in the past

Entry fee. 150p.

Chica to go fine (or buy a copa).180p.

Your drink. 80p.

That is almost 400p down before paying chica another 400p + minimum.

You do the math vs back home. .

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas90  [View Original Post]
    Cold & dismal over here in sex prison, so it's time to open a bottle of fine red Malbec and file some more reports.

Paid several visits while in town recently. Because it stays open so late, Cocodrilo is an option to fall back on when the other clubs close. Drink at the bar is now 90 pesos, chica drink is the same price. Most times I was waved through, on one occasion had to pay the 150 peso fine to get in (includes the drink).

Chica selection better than when I was last here (although that's not saying too much). The music's loud, lots of local guys fooling around, cigarette smoke, limited floor space, girls in slutty outfits, handful of podium dancers, certainly not a place to sit down and relax. Definitely not for everyone, but on a strong night the place has some positive energy.

First chica I pulled from here was Victoria. Early to mid thirties, Argentinian, quite tall, nice long glossy dark hair, brown eyes, pale skin, lived-in face but sexy body in skin-tight white jeans and long black boots. She kind of caught the mood of the place. There were younger girls on offer but she was the one who was looking lively and making an effort to get some attention. Friendly when I approached her, she offered 500 pesos for an hour in the telo about 5 mins walk away. That matched the price I was willing to pay, so we agreed. It was quite late so we headed out shortly after I bought the drink. Great memory of walking through the empty streets at 4am with a tall brunette in boots carrying a half full cocktail glass of Baileys in her hand! The small room cost about 105 pesos for the hour. Victoria let me lick the rest of the Baileys off her bare nipples which she enjoyed. A nice mover with some sexy outfits in her bag, she danced to the music from her cellphone in front of the wall mirror. Covered action, DATY, pleasant session without setting the world on fire. Walked her back to the club when the hour was up, still carrying her empty cocktail glass. Repeated with her another night very late in a different telo – we skipped the chica drink by leaving separately. This time the DATY made her climax and she gave me her number afterwards. But we never rose to the next level where the girl makes you forget that you're in a P4P experience.

The other chica I met here was Ayélen (in porteño Spanish sounds like Ashlyn). She stated off using a different name but we soon dropped that as I liked her real name a lot better. I got lucky with this one. Late twenties, blonde, brown eyes, nice tan, spotted her standing quietly in a corner, in a black top, big belt and tight white micro skirt with matching white ankle boots. Exchanged glances as I circulated around the club, finally got a smile and I moved in. Good onda, soon agreed 500 pesos and off to the telo for an hour. She started off quite tense, explained that she had only been working three nights and needed the money to pay her bills after splitting with her partner. Keen to please though and it was a good GFE session. At the end, she asked to see me again and said she would accept 400 pesos if we met up another night away from the club. This second outing was memorable. Took her out to a terrace bar near my apartment and then back for totally unrushed sex. Had bought her a black and white patterned bikini as a 'regalito' which she modelled for me and then a slow massage as I slowly took the garment off and kissed her body all over. This time Ayélen held nothing back and her shattering climax as she rode me while I fondled her firm tits was almost worth the airfare to BA.

Ayélen has no English and being able to speak Spanish was a big factor. Unlikely you'll see this girl again for a while as she had nearly paid off the debt and said she definitely wasn't planning on making a living that way. But who knows. There's a programme running on early evening canal 13 TV in BA, where two teams have to pick the one key from about twenty that starts the bus. Boliche mongering is a bit like that. Keep picking and one day you'll find the key that turns the engine. Suerte!

Victoria and Ayélen

Cold & dismal over here in sex prison, so it's time to open a bottle of fine red Malbec and file some more reports.

Paid several visits while in town recently. Because it stays open so late, Cocodrilo is an option to fall back on when the other clubs close. Drink at the bar is now 90 pesos, chica drink is the same price. Most times I was waved through, on one occasion had to pay the 150 peso fine to get in (includes the drink).

Chica selection better than when I was last here (although that's not saying too much). The music's loud, lots of local guys fooling around, cigarette smoke, limited floor space, girls in slutty outfits, handful of podium dancers, certainly not a place to sit down and relax. Definitely not for everyone, but on a strong night the place has some positive energy.

First chica I pulled from here was Victoria. Early to mid thirties, Argentinian, quite tall, nice long glossy dark hair, brown eyes, pale skin, lived-in face but sexy body in skin-tight white jeans and long black boots. She kind of caught the mood of the place. There were younger girls on offer but she was the one who was looking lively and making an effort to get some attention. Friendly when I approached her, she offered 500 pesos for an hour in the telo about 5 mins walk away. That matched the price I was willing to pay, so we agreed. It was quite late so we headed out shortly after I bought the drink. Great memory of walking through the empty streets at 4am with a tall brunette in boots carrying a half full cocktail glass of Baileys in her hand! The small room cost about 105 pesos for the hour. Victoria let me lick the rest of the Baileys off her bare nipples which she enjoyed. A nice mover with some sexy outfits in her bag, she danced to the music from her cellphone in front of the wall mirror. Covered action, DATY, pleasant session without setting the world on fire. Walked her back to the club when the hour was up, still carrying her empty cocktail glass. Repeated with her another night very late in a different telo – we skipped the chica drink by leaving separately. This time the DATY made her climax and she gave me her number afterwards. But we never rose to the next level where the girl makes you forget that you're in a P4P experience.

The other chica I met here was Ayélen (in porteño Spanish sounds like Ashlyn). She stated off using a different name but we soon dropped that as I liked her real name a lot better. I got lucky with this one. Late twenties, blonde, brown eyes, nice tan, spotted her standing quietly in a corner, in a black top, big belt and tight white micro skirt with matching white ankle boots. Exchanged glances as I circulated around the club, finally got a smile and I moved in. Good onda, soon agreed 500 pesos and off to the telo for an hour. She started off quite tense, explained that she had only been working three nights and needed the money to pay her bills after splitting with her partner. Keen to please though and it was a good GFE session. At the end, she asked to see me again and said she would accept 400 pesos if we met up another night away from the club. This second outing was memorable. Took her out to a terrace bar near my apartment and then back for totally unrushed sex. Had bought her a black and white patterned bikini as a 'regalito' which she modelled for me and then a slow massage as I slowly took the garment off and kissed her body all over. This time Ayélen held nothing back and her shattering climax as she rode me while I fondled her firm tits was almost worth the airfare to BA.

Ayélen has no English and being able to speak Spanish was a big factor. Unlikely you'll see this girl again for a while as she had nearly paid off the debt and said she definitely wasn't planning on making a living that way. But who knows. There's a programme running on early evening canal 13 TV in BA, where two teams have to pick the one key from about twenty that starts the bus. Boliche mongering is a bit like that. Keep picking and one day you'll find the key that turns the engine. Suerte!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Gunplay at Cocodrilo

Warring Boca Juniors' gang hotshots shoot 'em up. Nothing caught on the security cameras because the Feds lifted the cameras last week during the boliche "crackdown". Ha Ha.

http://www.clarin.com/policiales/Bar...442755932.html

Posting Limitations