Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Gave it another try

Okay, I don't wasn't to slag places down but seriously are looking for a good place for nice girls, as far as I know its not a crime in Argentina (but quiet a few other places).

So after having been to the regular disco and seen all the hot girls look at me with the dead fish eyes I went at to Crocodillo at 0400, and stayed until it closed.

First, still have to pay 120 pesos to get in, it gives you a drink butt the 'drink' are like all the rest I paid for at 80 pesos weak as a Obama's promises of change.

FUCK it is full of local heroes! I would estimate it was close to 70 local heroes, all in their 20ish or early 30ish and well trained. Hey now I talk about the duds! The level of testerone to pussy juice was about 100 to 1. Fuck it is as easy to get attention as in a regular disco, why the fuck would I go there?

As it got darker and all the clubs closed is STILL was not a lot of hot girls quitting Black and so on and popping over to give met he freebee of a lifetime. Dudes, average locking girls and OMFG what shit music they play!

Ok, so about 70 guys. 35 girls. 2 I would consider descent,

Did I mention that the music was ethnic shit and the drinks weak?

When they gave last call I decided to get two putas that was about 2, maybe 3 on a 1-10000 scale. Agreed to pay them 400 pesos each for a wild session with no 'TIME-TIME' made sure they understand the deal before we went in and yeah no problems.

Getting in, music on, and Champaign out and the bich start to talk money and time. Fuck, that killed the romance! I got in to an argument with them, was seriously thinking how much time in an Argentinean prison was worth and decided it was more than 800 pesos, told them to fuck out, argued more and kicked them out and told them they where bad-bad, person and probably would end up in hell! I spent 800 pesos, did not get fuckt but hey did not end up in death penalty in Argentina eigther! (but it was close.)

My call is that no fucking way I will change Newport for Crocodillo! But I'm still in town and ready for any advice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Okay, I came fashionable late, as advised, was there on Saturday with two fellow monger at 23 and that was a BIG mistake! To early, full of local heroes and I WOUNT DO THAT AGAN'IN, EVER!

So taken this advice tonight I came late, about 04:30 mentioning your name and it was like throwing acid at a VAPIRE! FUCK I HARDLY EVEN CAME IN! Hi I WAS AT YOU LAST SUPPER!

120 pesos to get in? Fuck! I paid LESSS to get in at Molain Roughe in Paris, AND I got a blowjob from one of the dancers (seriously) that spoiled my night. I drink a lot and spent mega bucks, but getting inn to spend the money piss me off, keep that to the local bums!

No big run in of nice girls at 05, I got kicked out when they closed and for me it was a fucking shithole!

Same girls as all the other places, no more no less-the stripers are mostly fat and the local heroes are all over the place.

Hi but the is my 5cent worth, what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    IT does NOT go off untill 5:30 am!

From 5 to 5:30 55 extra girls will show up and it's a blast!

Nothing like it in BA!

Mention my name to Juan at the door and you will have Life-Time Free Entry.

Or bring him ANYTHING that says Dallas Cowboys.

The place is a blast!

Flat fee to pull out the girl.

100. 00 pesos.

Ramiro ¨El Tejano ¨

PS- The cover charge varies according to your face!

Now it's 100. 00

Quote Originally Posted by Oralskillz  [View Original Post]
    I took my friend her last night. I should have read Ramiro's post below before coming.

We were told entry was 120 with one drink. After getting our money, it was obvious the bouncer was happy about something. Getting some suckers like us to pay.

Inside, it as like the last time I was here in 2007. Lots of hot girls. More on the dirty, filthy, sexy side, than the "classy" sexy side like other boliches. Lots of young, intoxicated locals just having fun. Salida is 100. Girls started off quoting 500. Since my friend's spanish is almost non-existent, I negotiated for him with a Dominicana who claimed to be from Cali, Colombia. Got her down to 300 pesos. Upon leaving, busted that she is not Colombiana since she could not answer our Cali questions (we've been there several times). She said she didn't want to say she was from DR because they have a bad reputation.

According to my friend, when they got to his apartment, she said that we agreed on 400. My friend texted me and I confirmed that it was 300. My friend threw her and her purse out the door. So DR girls in Bs As are no longer fun?
    Never been to the DR but my experiences with the DR girls in Buenos Aires, not that there has been many, would put it way down on my list of places to visit. The DR girls I have experienced here are generally the worst providers and shortchangers. I avoid them like the plague. Part of the reason why the general consensus on this board that quality and service has dropped off is due to the good economy. The local talent pool has shrunk and the shortfall in supply has come from poorer countries such as the DR. At one of my local privados the other day there was a girl from the DR and another from Puerto Rico. No local talent at all, when 2 years ago the same privado could present 6 local or Paraguayan young things. Guess we had better get used to it until the 'crash' which some of the pundits on this board have been predicting is imminent over the past 5 years. Will not happen for a few years with the price of agricultural exports and the sense of optimism in the street. So higher prices for poorer quality chicas and declining service. Get used to it.

Argento

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Argento For This Post:

Got Sucker Faces

I took my friend her last night. I should have read Ramiro's post below before coming.

We were told entry was 120 with one drink. After getting our money, it was obvious the bouncer was happy about something. Getting some suckers like us to pay.

Inside, it as like the last time I was here in 2007. Lots of hot girls. More on the dirty, filthy, sexy side, than the "classy" sexy side like other boliches. Lots of young, intoxicated locals just having fun. Salida is 100. Girls started off quoting 500. Since my friend's spanish is almost non-existent, I negotiated for him with a Dominicana who claimed to be from Cali, Colombia. Got her down to 300 pesos. Upon leaving, busted that she is not Colombiana since she could not answer our Cali questions (we've been there several times). She said she didn't want to say she was from DR because they have a bad reputation.

According to my friend, when they got to his apartment, she said that we agreed on 400. My friend texted me and I confirmed that it was 300. My friend threw her and her purse out the door. So DR girls in Bs As are no longer fun?

Too Early!

Quote Originally Posted by Trampa  [View Original Post]
    No cover charge to get in, about 10 customers and about 20 girls. Level of the girls was poorly. I entered around 3 and left about 45 minutes.

Maybe it's holiday but it was definitly pretty boring
    IT does NOT go off untill 5:30 am!

From 5 to 5:30 55 extra girls will show up and it's a blast!

Nothing like it in BA!

Mention my name to Juan at the door and you will have Life-Time Free Entry.

Or bring him ANYTHING that says Dallas Cowboys.

The place is a blast!

Flat fee to pull out the girl.

100. 00 pesos.

Ramiro ¨El Tejano ¨

PS- The cover charge varies according to your face !

Now it´s 100.00

Thursday night

No cover charge to get in, about 10 customers and about 20 girls. Level of the girls was poorly. I entered around 3 and left about 45 minutes.

Maybe it's holiday but it was definitly pretty boring

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trampa For This Post:

A different option

From reading these posts, it seems you guys either love this place or you hate it.

Decided it was time to break out of my Recoleta comfort zone and pay this place a visit last Thursday. I'd been in Madahos earlier on, but got there too late to find the best pickings. Cocodrilo was a good fallback as it stays open until gone 6am, and for me, the night's still young until the sun comes up.

The club is on Gallo down from Paraguay, which for me is Barrio Norte although it's listed as Palermo.

Arrived 4:30 am, greeted the guy on the door, walked straight on through and up the stairs at the end. This was my second visit and I haven't yet had to pay up front. My drink at the bar cost 70 pesos (up from 60 last visit) . Thursday is usually a strong night in most places and the joint was still buzzing.

When I first came to the club a while back, I'd read the stuff about Maradona and his alleged involvement with the ex-dancer from Cocodrilo. I'd expected the place to be larger and more up scale but as others have noted, it is a bit reminiscent of the Help disco in Rio (RIP) , in terms of the mix of people you find there. On Thursday, it was a mixture of young locals out for a good time (taking photos and joking around) , plenty of working girls and two or three trannies. Dancers were taking turns to shake their butts on top of the bar – I liked the look of one of them (a brunette) a lot, but I'd read the warnings posted earlier in this thread. I've never taken out a dancer in Bs As and often wanted to – one of these trips I will risk it, probably on a night when I'm packing more money than sense.

Music mix was pretty good and the atmosphere was ok. A gringo will stand out a lot more here and a wingman would be in order for non-spanish speakers on a first visit. Some of the chicas came up and got straight to the point with salida offers, but most of them stood off. I saw mainly 5s and 6s, a few 7s, different ethnic mix to the Recoleta clubs, some departed around 5am so I may have left it too late to see the best on offer. The asking price seemed to start around 500 pesos working down to 400, but I didn't spot anything I liked enough to jump for.

Up the stairs from the main bar and dance floor area is the girls' cloakroom area and a Maradona shrine with glass fronted memorabilia and photos – check it out while you're there. While I was taking a look, a couple of the prettier ones propositioned me for a double act. Tempted but decided to save my bullets for another day.

Verdict: I enjoyed the place and would go back. Not for rookie mongers though, as others have observed.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamipro  [View Original Post]
    The girls dancing on the bar cost 200 Pesos, if you want to talk to them. The one girl I really liked "Barbie" was a dancing on top of the bar and I asked the bartender to please let her know I wanted to speak with her. So I paid the 200 pesos....
    That's pretty much the practice at Madahos, Black, and most other clubs I can think of. If you want to try to fuck one of the dancers, you must first buy them a drink at an inflated price, which merely buys you the opportunity to attempt to negotiate a session, and many of the dancers with either insist on an outrageously ridiculous price, or simply don't leave with customers at all.

You can marginally improve your odds by inquiring in advance if a specific dancer does actually leave with customers, but that's about it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    You got used but you already know that. Cocodrilo is not for everybody. Whenever I go there I always go with a local who frequents the place pretty regularly. I've never paid a centavo to get in. It can be a hardcore place at times, though I have never had problem 1. If you haven't looked back through the posts on this place, then you haven't seen that you're not the first monger to have a problem there. Also, times change and maybe there are more shenanigans being pulled there now than in the past. I don't know. The upshot? Probably not a place you want to hang out at.
    Yea I kinda gathered that. But you know what I got my money back directly from the owner. Which is a good thing. Just won't ever hit that place again.

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Bob  [View Original Post]
    I went in one night way late.

I talk to this girl, she says I have to pay a 90 peso bar fine.

I pay.

Then she's like, I never saw you before.
    Fucking classic

More Ripoffs

I went in one night way late.

I talk to this girl, she says I have to pay a 90 peso bar fine.

I pay.

Then she's like, I never saw you before.

Quote Originally Posted by Miamipro  [View Original Post]
    So I am assuming that I am the only one who experienced this at this location? Or has no one ever been to this place?
    You got used but you already know that. Cocodrilo is not for everybody. Whenever I go there I always go with a local who frequents the place pretty regularly. I've never paid a centavo to get in. It can be a hardcore place at times, though I have never had problem 1. If you haven't looked back through the posts on this place, then you haven't seen that you're not the first monger to have a problem there. Also, times change and maybe there are more shenanigans being pulled there now than in the past. I don't know. The upshot? Probably not a place you want to hang out at.

No Responses on this?

So I am assuming that I am the only one who experienced this at this location? Or has no one ever been to this place?

Update-Warning

Me and my buddy went into this place around 3am Last night. The first thing you need to know, Its 100 Pesos to walk into the door (This is about he same price (130P) at Mondohs) There were a few good looking girls but nothing to write home about.

Here is what you need to understand about this place. The girls dancing on the bar cost 200 Pesos, if you want to talk to them. The one girl I really liked "Barbie" was a dancing on top of the bar and I asked the bartender to please let her know I wanted to speak with her. So I paid the 200 pesos, thinking this was the cost of getting this girl out of the club and now I had to negotiate the price between her and myself. So she comes off the bar sits next to me and I get my buddy to translate for me because my spanish sucks. So he asked her "How much to go out for an hour" The girls says "I don't GO OUT" we looked at each other and said WTF! So I just paid 200 pesos for this girl to come off the bar to say she doesn't go out? Plus she got her Speed drink sat there for maybe 3 minutes and got up and left. Needless to say I was fucking livid. I told the bartender that this was bullshit and he was trying to explain to me that the girls on the bar don't always go out. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. So anyway I was ready to jump behind the bar and fucking ruin someones night, besides my own. My partner got a tip on the owners name, who happen to be there. So we pulled him to the side and said, "Look, the girls here are suppose to be available to negotiate with, if they don't then its best I know that ahead of time before I pay 200 pesos. The short story is the owner gave me my money back and at that point we were like lets get the fuck out of here.

This place is full of shit, judging from other things I read I thought this would be a decent late night stop.

NOTE: The "regular" working girls dancing around the main floor are available for negotiating with.100 Pesos to take them out. Then whatever you work out with the girl, They all start at 400 pesos for the hour.

NOTE II: There is a bar dancer there too who is a midget. I actually entertained the idea of trying to do this girl. She is actually not bad looking at all and has a killer ass. I mean you know, tell all your friends, "Hey I fucked a midget" a token fuck. But she probably doesn't go out either.

Enjoy guys I am out of here tonight. Hope this helps ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I haven't been back and haven't heard any news.

For all I know they could be open again.

Nothing in the Buenos Aires Herald.
    I looked in Clarin and La Nacion and didn't see anything, but didn't really expect to.

I guess I have to go by and find out the hard way.

Posting Limitations