Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoj
    Any more info?
    I haven't been back and haven't heard any news.

For all I know they could be open again.

Nothing in the Buenos Aires Herald.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    The coppers were at Cocodrilo late last night and closed it. Remains to be seen whether it was a one night shut down or something more ominous.
    Any more info?

The Heat in winter

The coppers were at Cocodrilo late last night and closed it. Remains to be seen whether it was a one night shut down or something more ominous.

BB full service=I don't want to dine at the why

I don't care what anyone else does. If I know that a girl does BBFS while working, then I don't eat pussy. It's all probabilities--you read and make-up your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PianoPlayer
    I tried to walk boldly past the entrance and avoid the cover charge, which worked at New Port a few days ago.
    That's quite easy to do since Newport does NOT have a cover charge!

TL

Paid a visit after a privado session just to see the place, arrived around 3:30. It reminded a little bit of Help in Rio, guys watching girls dancing, free-for-all atmosphere, plus go-go dancers on the bar. I tried to walk boldly past the entrance and avoid the cover charge, which worked at New Port a few days ago. I was grabbed forcefully by the door guy who demanded 100 pesos. This is a serious drawback, although it includes one drink now.

Crowd was tightly packed, roughly equal guys and girls. Saw several 8s I would have considered chatting up but I was not planning to take anyone out. Quality of chicas varied but overall no real pigs and many quite doable possibilities, around 30 or so chicas in all.

There were a couple of police cars out front and cops standing around talking to the door guys, not sure what that was all about.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    But please tell us the name of the Paraguayan gem who fucked you without condom so we, uncult and barbarian natives who read from time to time this forum may know it and save our uncult and barbarian lives.

Because as someone wisely wrote in another thread of this same forum, "any girl that will fuck you bareback will fuck anyone bareback and probably has some disease".
    Greetings Everyone,

This is copied directly from the Forum's Posting Guidelines:

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices for the following reasons:

1. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
    2. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
    3. It almost always leads to arguments.
    4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.

2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.

3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio
    But please tell us the name of the Paraguayan gem who fucked you without condom so we, uncult and barbarian natives who read from time to time this forum may know it and save our uncult and barbarian lives.

Because as someone wisely wrote in another thread of this same forum, "any girl that will fuck you bareback will fuck anyone bareback and probably has some disease".
    I don't understand why anyone would be concerned about who anyone screwed without a condom - isn't that the whole reason to wear the condom? I. E. I thought everyone assumed the girls were already disease-ridden for just that reason, which is why people are so adamant about not fucking hookers bareback.

Seems like just another reason to give someone a hard time to someone who isn't as worried about the things the establishment tells us all to worry about, for no real reason other than giving that type of person a hard time.

My friend and I went in last Thursday around 2am. I know the owner, so we got in free. We were both quoted 600p. I looked at the girl, and almost immediately she said that 500p would be her absolute minimum.

Now, I've got a question for the mongers. Coco is a known hangout for trannies. Some are obvious, but I presume there are others that are less so (one of the dancers from Madaho's, for example) How can you tell the difference between a post-op trannie, and a "real" woman?

Rocky, I love your sense of humor.

Julio,

I've probably banged every hot girl in Cocodrilo bareback ten times over by now, so do yourself a favor and consider all the hot girls in Cocodrilo as my personal pussy reserve that you can just stay the fuck away from.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Last Tuesday I picked up a 23 year old Paraguayan gem with one of the best natural asses and tits I have ever experienced. It took all of about 45 seconds to talk her out of using the condom and she put on a great performance. The next day I had her come over directly to my house instead of going to Coco and she put on an even more intimate performance.
    Excellent performance, Rocky.

Thanks for the magic, champion, I swear you are by far the top star of this site

For me its a great place that ends the day or night in BA. Its starts lunchtime at Cafe Orleans, between 9pm and midnight it is the Suipacha Triangle, midnight to 4 pm its Recoleta and after 4 its Coco.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Went to this place 3-4 times in last one month on different week nights between time 0300~0730.

The entry continues to be a enigma for me. If its a good day, you just walk past and the gatekeeper lets you in without a entry fees. However, on a bad day, he stops you and charges you 70 ARS which goes basically in his pocket!

I am not sure if it makes sense to spend 70ARS for entering a smoke filled, hot and dirty place like cocodrillo when you could be spending the same (or +10/20 pesos) to enter a Madhos, Black or Hippo.

Secondly, as per the quality of chicas is concerned, I have two comments. Most of the doable chicas, I saw, are the same whom I saw last year as well and have already done them. And I can not remember a service of any of them which makes them worth taking a 2nd time.

The other new chicas available were very very ordinary looking, not worth waiting till 6-7 am in the morning to fuck.

Again, spoke to few chicas (ordinary looking chicas) but got a 100% negative response on BBBJ.

The prices quoted was 250~300ARS mostly (though they start at 500 ARS) I could not figure out the deal on ladies drink as some chicas are ready to go without a ladies drink and some NOT!

I did not take any of the chicas as they were not good looking enough, plus no BBBJ, or I had already done them last year.

Another thing of note is that in summer season, the Cocdrillo main floor becomes like oven at 360 degree.

As usual very brash crowd, some troublemakers whom one has to keep clear of, some Transvestites, some very pushy chicas.

I would not call it an ideal place to hunt for chicas especially if one has to pay a entry fees of 70ARS which depends on the discretion of the gatekeeper!

Just my observation on the place.

Final verdict: Personally, I do NOT like this place.
    I would go with what I commented as above a few months ago.

I have not heard about the robberies. However, it can not be doubted that one can get robbed in the vicinity of the bar.

I can not pinpoint, but there is something about Cocodrilo which makes me dislike that place immensely.

I know of some of the other mongers who have picked up girls from Cocodrilo and when they reached their home, the girls changed the deal what was promised in the bar in terms of the sexual acts to be performed in exchange of the money promised.

I concur its NOT a place for newbie mongers. However, i will like to add that anyone who knows Buenos Aires mongering scene pretty well will know that one can get better value for his money/time/efforts at various places in BA as compared to spending it on Cocodrilo bar/ girls.

I think Coco brings a lot of good memories for dudes in this site.

Also the dudes that feel so sad for the closure of HELP in Rio.

The closure of Casquina da Sirrhi in Salvador.

So where are we to go, the salvations?

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations