Thread: Cocodrillo

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    "I mean, come on. The man just isn't that stupid." No, he's not. In fact he's damn smart. But sometimes he thinks with the head where his brains are not. (As do most of us from time to time!
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    "To think that he would go to a public place where it is known that men take women out to fuck just boggles the mind." Yes, but so does getting a BJ from an intern in the Oval Office!"
    Thinking that his secret service cover, handlers, what have you, would cover for him and keep it private but not thinking that the girl herself might tell someone is thinking with the little head.

Going into a public place where people can easily take a photo and prove he was there, is stupid. And we determined that Bill Clinton isn't stupid

What I don't understand that if it happens why it reached the press. A place like Cocodrillo can't allow that otherwise other famous guys (foreign and Argentine) will be discouraged to go.

"I mean, come on. The man just isn't that stupid." No, he's not. In fact he's damn smart. But sometimes he thinks with the head where his brains are not. (As do most of us from time to time!

"To think that he would go to a public place where it is known that men take women out to fuck just boggles the mind." Yes, but so does getting a bj from an intern in the Oval Office!

I don't believe the story either, but couldn't resist the above comments.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by El Queso
    I saw her on the news, and some show here like "The View". No credibility whatsoever. She has the same sort of build and general look as Monica Lewinsky, if you squint a bit. She has no proof, and no one has beena ble to coroborate her story, from what I've heard, but I've only caught a few things about it on the local shows, which I don't watch much of.

I mean, come on. The man just isn't that stupid. To think that he would go to a public place where it is known that men take women out to fuck just boggles the mind. Even if there was some sort of "backdoor entrance" (I'm not punning with "completa" here! That he though it would be private there. I just don't believe he would risk soemthing like that.

I would be much more inclined to believe it if I heard that it was at a private party, and the girl who works at Cocodrilo was invited. It would still be very hard to believe that Clinton would chance it.

Of course, the Argentine media (and whores) NEVER (rolls eyes) make anything up, particularly where it has something to do with politics and the US.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I heard the story a couple times from some locals.

Its' complete BS.

Clinton wouldn't be caught dead in that shit hole.

Maybe if they had named some place half way decent. But that run down shack?

Yeah the President of the United States was hanging out at a tranny bar.

Riiiight.

Regards,

BM
    Thanks for the laugh BM.

Jack

"No big deal and all that. Except that it shows almost contempt for his wife who has an incredibly challenging role in the world right now. He went to high profile brothel and it was guaranteed that this would get worldwide publicity the minute he walked through the door."

"The Clinton Act is a well known commodity. People slip him what they think he likes, and he always comes up with a quip to cover it. Why do people throw dancing girls at Bill anyway? Is it the glint in his eye, or. Is there something besides cards going on in the back room?"

"Dammit, would people just leave the poor man alone? We all know he's horny. He can't help it, it's just the way the Bill is. I wouldn't even care if he got blown by every women in the universe, as long as he's making a positive influence, like opening AID's clinics."

"This is so bogus. Reading the article, but the misleading headline sure reads differently, doesn't it? She danced, nothing inappropriate as stated, she wasn't paid by Clinton, etc. Etc. And, not too surprising, the WP HAD to release this particular story about Clinton and on the same day as Ensign decided to cleanse his soul. Hey, Rethug's, Clinton paid his price, legally, and years ago. Old news. Move along."

The above are some examples of posts commenting on the article that Cmanredhead posted, which was really a link to the Washington Post article.

To me, this really shows something that I think is missing in this day and age of internet reporting and fast-as-light communications: Critical Thinking.

To begin with, the story itself should NEVER have been printed. Even the actual mainstream press down here is saying there is no coraborating evidence that something like this happened. The show I saw the other day that was like "The View" is called "Hoy". It's a sensacionalist morning show. It doesn't care about the truth - it's just spouting garbage that unfortunately too many people believe.

So why is the Washington Post even reporting on something so without merit?

On top of that, the people who post their comments on Huffington Post (where the link is that leads to the actual Washington Post story) have not done ANY thinking whatsoever as to whether or not the story is TRUE. Their comments are either for or against Clinton as a monger, not even questioning if the report is true!

Retired Member

Assuming he was staying at the Alverar Palace Hotel, he more than likely instructed one of his staff to order "Take Out" and the woman came to the hotel. Very easy to do and no ones looking, just put her in the elevator.

I for one couldn't imagine Bill Clinton coming all the way to Buenos Aires and not partaking, That would be Un-American of him, I mean what kind of leader is he?

Exon

I heard the story a couple times from some locals.

Its' complete BS.

Clinton wouldn't be caught dead in that shit hole.

Maybe if they had named some place half way decent. But that run down shack?

Yeah the President of the United States was hanging out at a tranny bar.

Riiiight.

Regards,

BM

I saw her on the news, and some show here like "The View". No credibility whatsoever. She has the same sort of build and general look as Monica Lewinsky, if you squint a bit. She has no proof, and no one has beena ble to coroborate her story, from what I've heard, but I've only caught a few things about it on the local shows, which I don't watch much of.

I mean, come on. The man just isn't that stupid. To think that he would go to a public place where it is known that men take women out to fuck just boggles the mind. Even if there was some sort of "backdoor entrance" (I'm not punning with "completa" here! That he though it would be private there. I just don't believe he would risk soemthing like that.

I would be much more inclined to believe it if I heard that it was at a private party, and the girl who works at Cocodrilo was invited. It would still be very hard to believe that Clinton would chance it.

Of course, the Argentine media (and whores) NEVER (rolls eyes) make anything up, particularly where it has something to do with politics and the US.

Clinton at Cocodrilo?

And then -- it had to happen eventually -- there were the widespread news reports that Clinton and his entourage later had a "noche de soltero" (boys' night out) at a well-known cabaret called Crocodilo, where a certain Andrea Rincón, a "morocha" (brunette) who was "pulposa" (well-endowed) and a former participant in the popular TV reality show "Big Brother," did a private "baile hot" for him, according to the Web site of the news weekly Perfil, though it's not clear exactly what that dance involved.

Her tale, best we can figure, was that she just danced, nothing untoward, and was paid "very well" in dollars by someone, but not by Clinton. She said she didn't speak to him.

A Clinton spokesman in New York, however, said yesterday that her story "is completely false. They were at the hotel playing cards with the former and current presidents" and "a small group of staff and friends." They were playing "Oh, Hell," he said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...pinion/columns

Buddy and I stopped in here tonight (Monday / tuesday) around 2:30am. I speak very little spanish and he speaks a good bit. He wasn't really looking for anything and was there as a wingman for me. He chatted up a fairly attractive girl their, I'd say a 7 in my book and probably one of the hotter ones their. Nice girl, her friend came over and started to try and chat me up and dance. She was short and cute and could grind her ass like no other. Had fun dancing for a bit, but unfortunately I don't go for the curvy types. Quite a bit of an ass and meat on her, most guys would likely love it. Not my style at all really, although tempting.

Didn't really see anyone that jumped out at me. Except the two bar dancers who were fucking smoking hot. Exactly how I like them, thin, firm and petite with little asses and sexy legs. Not to mention beautiful in the face. At this point it was probably 4:00am in the morning. My friend told the chica we had been chatting with I was interested in the brunette dancer (wearing a pink teddy and thong) and asked if she was available. She didn't think so but got her attention. She wasn't allowed to leave or some shit as she works at the bar. Possibly BS, but I believe it because I didn't see her working the crowd like the other girls and my buddy over heard her say the exact same thing to an argentinian guy who came up to her. I'm sure you could pull her if you speak the language and wait until the end of the night. At this point I said fuck it. Everyone else looked like chopped liver compared to her so we left. Still had fun though.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers,

As I have stated ad nauseum in many posts over the years, the only nights that Cocodrilo is worth visiting are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights have always sucked in this place. The real price for a beer is $30 AR and is $20 AR for a bottle of water. This is less than half the price than the Recoleta Clubs. The girls will go for $150-$200 AR, and the chica exit drink is $60 AR, although it is only mandatory to buy a chica drink for the chicas that are full-time Cocodrilo lurkers. Last night there was free pizza for customers.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    I'd had the pleasure of Rock Harders taking me to Cocodrilo and it was explained that Wednsdays were the best. But the place doesn't really start getting good till after 4 in the morning.

Exon

Mongers,

As I have stated ad nauseum in many posts over the years, the only nights that Cocodrilo is worth visiting are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights have always sucked in this place. The real price for a beer is $30 AR and is $20 AR for a bottle of water. This is less than half the price than the Recoleta Clubs. The girls will go for $150-$200 AR, and the chica exit drink is $60 AR, although it is only mandatory to buy a chica drink for the chicas that are full-time Cocodrilo lurkers. Last night there was free pizza for customers.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm
    I'd say the ratio was 4:1 male: female, and some of the females looked like regular novias of the guys. Not once did a chica approach me even though I must have looked like one of the few guys in the place who could pay for their services.
    Just curious what look that is that shows you can pay for their services?

One of the things I like about Coco is that it is a little more like a normal boliche. Don't let looks deceive you though Riverm, I'll bet you an overpriced Quilmes that every girl in there was working.

Newbies should know that they try to rip you off for 50 pesos at the door. It's a real shame because I met this great semi-pro in there a couple years ago.
    As has been mentioned in this thread before, just walk straight in without even acknowledging the door guy. I have never even been asked. Maybe I look like more like one of the guys that can't afford their services.:-)

I was there on a Saturday night a few weeks ago. Probably around 3:30 or so and there seemed to be a lot of "amateurs" floating about. It can be a pretty good place to find some new blood.

Crap maybe I'll go in tonight. Anyone down?

Disappointing

I used to like this place, but never again. I was there on Saturday night at about 4:30 A. M. And the place was full of very inebriated young Argentine men dancing and carrying on. I'd say the ratio was 4:1 male: female, and some of the females looked like regular novias of the guys. Not once did a chica approach me even though I must have looked like one of the few guys in the place who could pay for their services.

Newbies should know that they try to rip you off for 50 pesos at the door. It's a real shame because I met this great semi-pro in there a couple years ago.

Mongers,

I made a trip in here last night after a long, long absence of five months or so. At about 3:30am there were maybe 30 chicas and 30 Argentine mongers, a light showing for this place. Drink prices and everything else the same in this place, as for whatever reason inflation doesn't seem to hit this place like it does the Recoleta tourist boliches. Unfortunately, there were no chicas that inspired me to give it a go, as there was nothing over a 6/7 except the dancers. My wingman did pull a Paisa chica (from Medellin) who was decent but was probably alot better five years ago. He paid 200 AR for an hour back at his place.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Posting Limitations