Thread: Sodoma

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Regular Bar

Now called Brew Republic.

Good energy, good attitude, but still lame

So this is the third installment of Wednesday night's debacle.

Sodoma has a 300 p cover charge that includes one well drink. The drinks are 300 p regardless of if they are for the girl or not. That is still outrageous, but it is better than hippopotamus. This is a latin culture place because it is dominated by dominicanas. The girls are not very attractive, but they have a great attitude. You won't have too much competition as a customer here. The place is cramped, dingy, and antiquated, but the staff have such a playful attitude, I felt ok about being there. Hell, I even bought a drink for one of the girls and hung out for a minute.

But I won't be back. Its simply not worth it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawman For This Post:

Open again

Has opened again. Several visits this trip, very late in the night when other places had closed. Doorman from Madahos working here and waved me through. 120 pesos for a gin (150 for an imported brand). Chica drink is 250 pesos. Down the steps, small bar on the right where the chicas congregate, dancefloor in the centre, and a quieter area at the back with comfy seating where you can get up close and personal with your girl. I quite liked this place and was well treated. Twenty or more chicas on a strong night but only a few do-able ones. A couple of dancers taking turns on the podium. Some new girls had joined on my last visit and they could make something of this place if they keep on raising the standard. To give an idea, late on a Friday, hit it off with an attractive brunette, offered 1,000, she asked if I would raise to 1200 but she ended up accepting my offer. She gave a good account of herself when we moved on to the telo. Big sunglasses seems to be this year's summer fashion item for the chicas and in her short black jacket and even shorter black mini, she passed the 'daylight test' as we strolled back down Azcuenaga sometime after 7 am. Got her number, didn't repeat (for no good reason) but could well be tempted if our paths ever cross again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Closed down

Girls that used to work there are all over the other clubs.

Stranger.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

October 2013 update.

Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks.

More or less only really aggressive DR girls, definitively not my kind of place.

Stranger.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GatoHunter  [View Original Post]
    There is no door knob to put a sock on.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    The music was on and nobody was there. I turned it off and went to bed, where I dreamed of, wait for it, yes, fishing.
    Hahahahahaha. Sometimes there is no time to shut off the music. These girls work you up to a certain point on that pole that you can't get them to the bedroom fast enough. One night I was walking my chica out to get her a cab and Stranger had left the pole flashing and the music pumping. No problem. He who finishes first shall close up shop.

The music was on and nobody was there. I turned it off and went to bed, where I dreamed of, wait for it, yes, fishing.

If the music is playing its on like donkey kong

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

We need a rope for the staircase.

I ended up here last night after hook and Newport sucked.

Went in got a drink mine was 100 p for good vodka my wingman got two beers for 100. I had radar lock on a chica that was dancing I pulled her over as soon as she was done with the song. Went straight to negotiations. I did 600 w BBBJ for an hour and a half. Chica drink was 200. Same as hook now.

I'm calling this chica the "Private Dancer" tall blonde with cropped hair. She danced on the pole for 30 mins then I fucked her on the dance floor got tired of fucking her there and took her to my room and finished.

I really laid some pipe in this girl and she came twice. I have another set of CSI sheets to prove it. Glad today is cleaning day. Jeje

Leaving your comfort zone often is a good thing. I need to do it more.
    Good thing I didn't want a pb and j sammich last night. I woulda been traumatized. It woulda been Oedupis part deux.

Pleasantly suprised

I ended up here last night after hook and Newport sucked.

Went in got a drink mine was 100 p for good vodka my wingman got two beers for 100. I had radar lock on a chica that was dancing I pulled her over as soon as she was done with the song. Went straight to negotiations. I did 600 w BBBJ for an hour and a half. Chica drink was 200. Same as hook now.

I'm calling this chica the "Private Dancer" tall blonde with cropped hair. She danced on the pole for 30 mins then I fucked her on the dance floor got tired of fucking her there and took her to my room and finished.

I really laid some pipe in this girl and she came twice. I have another set of CSI sheets to prove it. Glad today is cleaning day. Jeje

Leaving your comfort zone often is a good thing. I need to do it more.

"Linebacker sounds like the big fucker at the door at Hippo."

Yeah! That's the guy! There's a younger mas flaco kid that works next to him with a walkie talkie.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Which place are you talking about?

Tell Dario at Sodoma that Ramiro is the Texan that had the resto-bar on Cordoba next to La Chakra and he will remember me.

Ask for the 2 drinks for $60. 00 deal.

At Hippo it's best if I take you and present you to the owner and general manager.

Linebacker sounds like the big fucker at the door at Hippo.

Scary big!

We seem to have Sodoma and Hippo cross threaded.

Anyway, call me and I will let you know where I am going to be and or where we can meet.

Have Fun!

TL

Which Place?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Hey TL,

Would Dario know you by TL or Ramiro? The last couple times I walked by Hippo I asked the door guys if you were around but they did not recognize TL or Ramiro (one was a younger thin Porteno who seemed in charge, and the other looked like a linebacker).
    Which place are you talking about?

Tell Dario at Sodoma that Ramiro is the Texan that had the resto-bar on Cordoba next to La Chakra and he will remember me.

Ask for the 2 drinks for $60. 00 deal.

At Hippo it's best if I take you and present you to the owner and general manager.

Linebacker sounds like the big fucker at the door at Hippo.

Scary big!

We seem to have Sodoma and Hippo cross threaded.

Anyway, call me and I will let you know where I am going to be and or where we can meet.

Have Fun!

TL

Hey TL,

Would Dario know you by TL or Ramiro? The last couple times I walked by Hippo I asked the door guys if you were around but they did not recognize TL or Ramiro (one was a younger thin Porteno who seemed in charge, and the other looked like a linebacker).

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Dario is a good guy and if you work him you can get a 2 for 1 out of him for $60. 00 pesos.

That's 2 drinks for $60. 00 which is what it should be!

And yes, you can do whatever you'd like to do in there!

I was there about 10 days ago and the girl's drink may have been $80 pesos.

Can't remember.

Her fee was $400. 00 but would have left for less.

Unfortunately a lot of guys get tunnel vision and over pay.

There are a lot of ¨Bubble Headed Bleached Blondes ¨in the place.

Dominicans and Paraguayans too.

Say Hello, to Dario when you go!

TL

Dario at Sodoma

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Last night, Dario, the tout that speaks native English, quoted me an $80 peso entrance fee and said there were about 20 chicas in Sodoma. I didn't go inside to verify, but Dario has always told me the truth in years past. He even got me a refund once because I didn't like the selection at Solid Gold one night (next to Madahos). But that was a long time ago when times were more tranquilo; I wouldn't try that now
    Dario is a good guy and if you work him you can get a 2 for 1 out of him for $60. 00 pesos.

That's 2 drinks for $60. 00 which is what it should be!

And yes, you can do whatever you'd like to do in there!

I was there about 10 days ago and the girl's drink may have been $80 pesos.

Can't remember.

Her fee was $400. 00 but would have left for less.

Unfortunately a lot of guys get tunnel vision and over pay.

There are a lot of ¨Bubble Headed Bleached Blondes ¨in the place.

Dominicans and Paraguayans too.

Say Hello, to Dario when you go!

TL

No cover, and 50 pesos for a drink, Doggboy is right.

Last time I've been here was little less than a year ago. Took Tania out and paid her 300 pesos. Her dirnk, if I don't get wrong, was 80 pesos, but then I'm talking about a year ago.

There's an upper floor (the one that's same level of the street, the bar and chicas are down) that was used in those times, I don't know if still so, for some in situ action, like the Happy Back Room in Hook. There one night I fucked in one of the sofas a spectacular tall paraguayan blonde called Isabel. Is a strange sensation, all the big floor empty and dark and me doing this impressive girl with her night club clothes hanging on, the drinks still on the table, like in a gangsters movie, in short, really exciting. I paid her a little less than what I would pay her outside, I remember, but 100 pesos to the club for the use of the reservado, or whatever they may call that deserted place.

The dancer I talked the other night is calle Daniela, long hair, very nice body, but at least her, so she told me, doesn't do dates.

In conclusion, I don't know if I should recommend the place.

It's just a "in between" option between the glares of Madaho's and the bizarre permissiveness of Brut.

Posting Limitations