Thread: Sodoma

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I kind of like this place. After spending a lot of time in all the other clubs, it was a nice alternative. I think 30 peso entry for a drink. Drinks are reasonably priced, 30 pesos for the chica. The quality of chicas is nothing special but I thought 2 or 3 were pretty good looking. And it only takes one. Wasn't really crowded so I had a nice time in the back talking to a chica with no one really looking. Definitely low pressure on the drinks, I think I only paid for 2 or so over the period of about an hour. I paid 200 pesos for the hour.

gonna try it

I am gonna try out Sodoma. I was in there last time for a short minute and it looked ok. Only about 10-12 girls but some average quality. Hoping that this place is just not a rip off. Will report back.

Hot bodied dancer

Hill if we are thinking of the same one, very long dirty blonde hair very, very lean with big fake tits and bigger lips, she makes the rounds of most of the clubs. I've seen her in Madaho, Black and I was in Sodoma once and saw her. I don't think she's available for outcall but rumer has it for a few thousand pesos she might let you sniff her panties. She wouldn't even let me tip her at Madaho, which I thought was strange.

Sodoma

Went to this boliche in Recoleta around the corner from Mahahos on Tuesday night around 12am. First of all the entry was 35p for 2 drinks.

Since I was with a date (Sandra formerly of Hook) I do not know the chica drink prices or quotes for time/money. I can tell you that they had continuous poll dancing going on by at least 3 very lovely dancers, one a blonde had perhaps the best body I saw in BA (albeit fake tits). She could make a good six figures in any top US strip Club.

There were perhaps 25 girls working in the club with at least 10 very doable chicas. Of course there were a few dogs and past sell date types, but overall they had some talent. I did see a girl named Laura who used to work at Affaire Recoleta. It was my first time in this club and overall had a good vibe.

Worth a visit if you are in the area. Sorry I do not have more details.

Posting Limitations