This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    Retired Member

Thumbs up Thank You Incaboy

All very nice posts you've provided, Ive enjoyed everyone of them

Exon

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Incaboy
    Incaboy say: hasta luego

Advice for newcomers: The more Spanish you learn before visiting, the better time you'll have. The girls who speak the best English and the places where they speak the most English are the most dangerous and the most likely to turn you into a sucker. Don't be a dumb tourist.
    Readers say: Muchas gracias, Incaboy!

Great posts all 'round!

This last portion of your post is gold. Every visiting monger should read it, then go back and re-read it again.

El Gardel

This is my last post on this site, at least for this trip. I'm packing this evening and flying out tomorrow. I've been here a little over a month. My focus wasn't on mongering but it's been a nice thing to do on the side. I've spent over three months here since 1999 and with the rest of the world to see, sadly, I'm not sure if I'll be back.

I don't have enough time to write in much detail but I'll share some info about a couple more girls I saw at this place. I kept going back here because of the professional CMT-level massage with relax.

Mariella: I finally reached Nirvana. She provided the highest quality massage of my trip. Soledad had been the best. This one is better. I always go for 90 minutes as anything less is too rushed for a professional massage in my opinion. I think she loosened and relaxed every muscle and joint in my body. I was pure butter. I assumed at this point the relax would be a formality. It has been my experience that you can't get a top quality massage and top quality erotic "happy ending" from the same girl. I've searched for years. There's always been something subpar with either the massage or the happy ending. I tried some girls at the Córdoba place across from Exedra and wasn't thrilled with the massage. Here, the relax can be a little less intense. Mariella was different. After she asked me if I wanted a relax, she teased my body for a good five or 10 minutes before doing much to my vitals. To make a long story short (sorry, no time for details, LOL), I shot so hard that it went up over my head and onto the wall behind me! She was as impressed as I. She got very excited during the buildup and beyond, with us staring into each other's eyes and breathing just as hard. It was very mutually intense. Maybe I shouldn't mention this since it didn't involve money but as a result we talked for a while (Spanish only) and planned a date afterwards. The rest will have to remain private and please do not discuss this with her. I only share this with you so you understand some of the possibilities that can occur. Don't see her expecting this to happen. I'm sure you will get a great massage and relax from her and I give her my highest recommendation.

Paola: If Mariella was the Gardel, as they say in this country, Paola was the burnt empanada. She had no sense of touch whatsoever. She even made one of my arms go numb by rubbing a nerve the wrong way. I didn't think they let girls like this work at this place. Even the relax was substandard. Fortunately, she somehow forgot that I asked for 1-1/2 hours and ended the experience after an hour. I paid the $70, thankful for an end to this misery.

Incaboy say: hasta luego

Advice for newcomers: The more Spanish you learn before visiting, the better time you'll have. The girls who speak the best English and the places where they speak the most English are the most dangerous and the most likely to turn you into a sucker. Don't be a dumb tourist.

My Happy Saturday afternoon

It's Saturday and I saw Soledad again at around 3pm. I went with the 1-1/2 hour massage. She provides a high quality professional massage not the "massage" you get from most of the untrained. Just like my last time with her, I felt like butter in her hands. She worked about 20 minutes on my feet. They were sore from all the walking about. I'm very thankful for the therapy. The "happy ending" was quite enjoyable as well. It's sort of icing on the cake. Don't go here to get laid. Instead, go here for a great massage in a very clean place where you can take a shower before and after and also know the masajista will get you off if you like. You get a complimentary beverage.

There was also a thin, friendly latina girl working today. I didn't ask her name. She was watching a dubbed Nicolas Cage in Raising Arizona while waiting for customers.

Soledad handed me a coupon: four paid sessions and get one free

She says she'll be at the Cabildo location all of this upcoming week. The Lavalle location has closed but the others that I posted earlier remain current.

Other Magic Hands locations

The 2004 yellow pages in my apartment lists three other addresses for Magic Hands. I have not tried these out and cannot verify that they still exist.

Lavalle 361 EP 4315-9043
    Av. Córdoba 850 5 Piso "I" 4326-6037
    Av. Cabildo 2134 5 Piso "B" 4780-1071

The Montevideo address appears to be the main one.

6. 04-18-05 17:05

Retired Member

Talking I'll Have To try It.

Theres nothing like a good Massage with a "Happy Finish"

Ive been using two places Paraguary 877 pisto 1A just around the corrner from the Triangle and Cordoba 966 pisto 7F, just across the street from Cafe Excedra.

Their both run by the same woman who is always at the Paraguary address. The price is 80 peso's for and hour, $60 ar for a half hour. They do offer a special two girl session of one hour at $120 peso's for you more kinkey Mongers which of course includes a "happy Finish", full service might be a bit extra I've never asked.

My favortie is Monica at the Cordoba address. She's not the youngest, about 35 I'd say, nor the best looking but we really work well together.

She'll start out with a professional Massage. About half way threw I'll start rubbing her Tits a bit and slowly rubbing her pussy outside of her panties. Of course by this time I'll have wood and she'll start teasing my cock, just giving it a few strokes at a time, then brushing her hard over my balls and ass hole as she continues the game of being a professional

Then she'll get some lub. I don't like oil or lotion durning the massage, only durning the Finish. She'll start a more serrious action working my cock slowly with her hands, sometime using both. About this time I will have started working my hand under neath her panties and slowly finger fucking her as she's working my cock. She's gotten so wet at this point Ive worked as many as three fingers inside her and she's begged me several times to stop and Fuck her going down on me with a BBBJ too try and persuade me.

She is such an expert she can feal with her hand just how hard I am and pretty much judge about when Im ready to Cum. She'll use this skill to tease me bringing me up and down each time closer & closer to orgasm. Usually about this point she will start performing Deep French Kissing on me as I finger Fuck her and Rub her Clit. I can tell by her breathing she gets as turned on by this as I do and almost always Cum's herself. she will always be in the process of a "DFK" as I shoot my load as she continues to milk every drop out of me until Im spent.

Last time I was with her she gave me a towel to wipe off my hand first because she had Cum'ed so much my hand was dripping wet from her orgasmo.

Its quite a fun experience and normally something you can't get from a Chica or Girl friend in B.A., or here in sex prison for that matter. Simply for the reason she's an expert, a professional, she gives Hand Jobs everyday five days a week. After a time she knows just exactly what she's doing and how to get the job done. A skill most Chica's don't know about because they perform oral & vaginal sex, not hand jobs.

Moreover, its the next best thing too or possibility even as good as Bare Back with absolutely no work or risk involved. She lub's you up, you just just lie there and she milk's the sperm from you with no work on your part. And of course more interesting note, if you think about it, its a skill you really can't perform on yourself simply for two reasons.

One, She's is in Control of just when and how your going to Cum, Not You. She can feal by the hardness of your cock just about when your ready and adjust the session acordingly. And two, Mongers don't have the self disclipne two preform this on then selves. Their just going to "Wack Off" and Cum without all the peaks and valleys that a professional will provide.

Mongering Tip's From

Exon

There's a "Massage Parlors" thread in the Clubs and Boliches section that has a few reports about this place.

It probably wasn't Soledad because when I was there the other day, she said she spoke no English and she never used any with me.

Montevideo 643 7 piso

Exon was looking for a place like this last time he was in town. Least that is what he was saying at the Mansion party.

Magic Hands I found it in the phone book. AR$70 for the hour, massage and HJ. Three chicas came in one at a time. I took Soledad or Nowell? (bad with names) But you cannot miss her, to me she was light skinned, nice body, beautiful and spoke a little english. In her 20s. Just perfect for a Mansion party. But she said no BJ. She said if I wanted to touch her they charge extra, so I said no, but she said she wanted me to touch her anyway, so what the hell.
    4373-8701
    WT69
    Last edited by WorldTravel69; 04-17-05 at 14:22. Reason: Phone Number

Posting Limitations