Thread: Chica Excuses

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Well, yes and no. When I order takeout from Suipacha 921, Güemes 3221, or wherever Pandora is working, I still never pay up front. For that matter when you (Capt Dave) and I got takeout from that place in Vicente López, I didn't pay up front either. I actually offered to and the chica just shrugged. I got takeout from 1707 Santa Fe and I am pretty sure I didn't pay up front then either but it was a long time ago and I wouldn't swear to it.

So it depends.
    Richard T you are a force of nature. The rest of us have to pay agency chicas in advance. However there is recourse with them. You tell the agency what you want as far as services, if they don't deliver call back and complain. If it's a good agency they will get her on the phone and tell her to get her ass to work. If it's not accept it as a lesson learned and don't use the agency.

As far as Boliche and Cafe girls, like Nancy Reagen says "just say no" act a little pissed if you want. Really, really, really the vast majority of these girls respond very well to determined men.

Well, yes and no. When I order takeout from Suipacha 921, Güemes 3221, or wherever Pandora is working, I still never pay up front. For that matter when you (Capt Dave) and I got takeout from that place in Vicente López, I didn't pay up front either. I actually offered to and the chica just shrugged. I got takeout from 1707 Santa Fe and I am pretty sure I didn't pay up front then either but it was a long time ago and I wouldn't swear to it.

So it depends.

Paying in Advance

Exception.

When ordering "take out" from an apartment, or from the Clarin, you will have to pay up front. The girls will then "call home" and say it's all OK.

That's just the way it is.

David

If you really have to, you could say "Yo pago despúes." Simple as that. I never show them the money, either. If they don't like that there are thousands more where they came from. If they even ask for the money first, I throw them out. It's happened only a couple of times here in BA. Two were gals from Catto's and I threw them both out. One was from Exedra and I told her I never pay in advance and she accepted it. One was some gal I met in a bar and I was drunk and I think maybe I did show her the money and it was fine.

Never pay in advance. Never pay in advance. Never pay in advance at any time, under any circumstances, for any reason.

Talking Ok so the chicas asks for the money

So what do you say verbatim as to how you will pay only after the deed without having her pick up and walk out. Do you at least show her the money?

your paying first

Quote Originally Posted by Chenene
    how about when a time frame, of say, one hour is agreed upon and she starts to dress after your first pop.
    Never feed a coon dog before you go hunting and never pay a prostitute until the sex is over. If she didn't have her money she wouldn't be so quick to leave.

Angry

How about when a time frame, of say, one hour is agreed upon and she starts to dress after your first pop.

Smile

No one has ever had "It's that time of month"? And strangely it starts just after you have dropped your pants

Starfe,

Let me know the next time a girl uses that line on you. Maybe she'll let me in for half price.

my biggest excuse

" You're hung like a horse, that will cost you 50 pesos more "

I get that one ALL the time.

Starfe

Chica Excuses

Hello all,

I would like to start a new threat in order to compile all the excuses invented by chicas in order to extract more money from us or in order to avoid performing the promised services. Here are mine. I hope you will follow through:

1° The quoted price was in dollars, not in Pesos !

2° All my money was stolen by another girl in the agency. How will I pay the rent?

3° I can't do the BBBJ as promised because I was at the dentist's this morning.

etc.
    Last edited by Bimbo Boy; 04-17-05 at 18:46. Reason: spelling errors

Posting Limitations