Thread: Cutty Sark

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Closed

Doors locked and their big sign is gone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Short visit to Cutty Sark

I stoped by January 14th at about 1:45 am.

There was one guy at the bar talking to a chica and about 7 other chicas. I'd say all chicas were 40 or older. I couldn't picture myself having sex with any of them. Actually, I couldn't imagine most of them having sex with anyone. So it was an ugly view. Left after 3 minutes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Checkers

Checkers Pub.

Avenida Pueyrredand (Pueyrredón) 2401, at Aczuenaga and Dr. Ricardo Levene. It shows it on the Google Map. Spell check still screws up the Spanish names.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    True. On the corner of Pueyrredon and whatever the cross street is. I can't remember. At least one block from Vicente Lopez and maybe more. Possibly Guido.

Hey, we got a lot done:

1. Cutty is open and another boliche option in a city of decreasing boliches.

2. Checkers is, and has been, closed.

3. I was out of my mind to go to Checkers more than once.

4. There is no help for Exon.
    Number 4 was a given from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I remember Checkers as being on Puerrydn.
    True. On the corner of Pueyrredon and whatever the cross street is. I can't remember. At least one block from Vicente Lopez and maybe more. Possibly Guido.

I remember Checkers as being on Puerrydón.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I never noticed we were posting in the Cutty Sark thread, that was dumb.
    Hey, we got a lot done:

1. Cutty is open and another boliche option in a city of decreasing boliches.

2. Checkers is, and has been, closed.

3. I was out of my mind to go to Checkers more than once.

4. There is no help for Exon.

My bad

We seem to be misunderstanding one another. Cutty Sark, yes, on Reconquista is open. And earlier in the evening for the non night owls.

Yes, Checkers was Exon's fav, but actually I don't think it was on Vicente Lopez, but one block north on the corner.

At any rate, one's open and one is thankfully closed!
    I never noticed we were posting in the Cutty Sark thread, that was dumb.

Checkers was the one on V Lopez that Exon loved. Old broads, scary place, closed for awhile now. You might be thinking of Jaz or something else, maybe Cutty Sark like the scotch Reconquista 873.
    We seem to be misunderstanding one another. Cutty Sark, yes, on Reconquista is open. And earlier in the evening for the non night owls.

Yes, Checkers was Exon's fav, but actually I don't think it was on Vicente Lopez, but one block north on the corner.

At any rate, one's open and one is thankfully closed!

You're thinking of someplace else brother

Nah, on Reconquista. The last hold out on a block that used to be a lot of fun. If they are anything like they used to be they have girls early in the evening, which can be a plus.

Sounds like you're thinking of Exon's fav place that was boarded up years ago.
    Checkers was the one on V Lopez that Exon loved. Old broads, scary place, closed for awhile now. You might be thinking of Jaz or something else, maybe Cutty Sark like the scotch Reconquista 873.

The thought of going to Checkers on multiple occasions reminds me of an Irish joke. A mick is in Dublin for the first time and he sees a sign on a door that says, "Trips to New York, $20." He opens up the door and somebody hits him upside the head with a brick. He wakes up handcuffed to a life raft floating across the Atlantic, with a terrible sunburn and a terrible thirst. He looks at the seven other micks chained around him and asks, "Do they serve any drinks on this cruise?" and the mick across from him says, "Well, they didn't last year."

Going to Checkers on multiple occasions is like re-electing Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    That's "Checkers. " I went in there once with Exon. The emphasis would be on once.
    I would go in as the last stop of the night for my Fellini fix.

I thought that was the place with all the old broads on V. Lopez down the street from those clip joints.
    That's "Checkers. " I went in there once with Exon. The emphasis would be on once.

I thought that was the place with all the old broads on V. Lopez down the street from those clip joints.
    Nah, on Reconquista. The last hold out on a block that used to be a lot of fun. If they are anything like they used to be they have girls early in the evening, which can be a plus.

Sounds like you're thinking of Exon's fav place that was boarded up years ago.

Could be wrong

Apparently Cutty is open for business Daddy. I saw lights on and chicas a few days ago, and take out also confirmed by a long time, reliable BA based monger who frequents that area.

Further investigation seems warranted as regards pricing and chica quality.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations