Thread: Cutty Sark

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Update

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Been closed for awhile.
    Apparently Cutty is open for business Daddy. I saw lights on and chicas a few days ago, and take out also confirmed by a long time, reliable BA based monger who frequents that area.

Further investigation seems warranted as regards pricing and chica quality.

Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Oralskillz  [View Original Post]
    This place was always a good afternoon option for me when I visited BsAs. I plan to head back in February. Is this long-running BsAs institution still around?
    Been closed for awhile.

Still there?

This place was always a good afternoon option for me when I visited BsAs. I plan to head back in February. Is this long-running BsAs institution still around?

Nice place

Dropped in here around 10:00, none of the Suipacha triangle places seemed to have much going on that early. Cutty was a pleasant surprise; nice comfortable bar, and the back room offers lots of seating to chat up and get comfortable with the chicas. Drink for her is 80 pesos, that covers an exit for 1 or 2 hours, two drinks for all night. There were about 8 chicas, surprisingly attractive, certainly a cut above what I saw at Hook and Catto earlier this week. For me, 6s and 7s, with one exception.

Was approached by a nasty older lady, had to tell her forcefully to go away. Then a cute young Paraguayan came up, said she is 25, a 7 for me, although not much of a crowd on the balcony as they say. I bought her a drink and settled down in the back room, where she got very cuddly and kissy. She wanted $200 US, settled for 400 AP plus taxi fare. Back at my place, nice almost GFE, no rush, not at all mechanical, DFK, BBBJ, made sure to ask me if it was OK to leave. All in all a pleasant experience, better than I had with a couple of Madahos girls. The whole thing is clearly more expensive than a privado, but on the other hand you can hang around, have a drink and chat up the chicas for as long as you want before doing the deed. I suppose that is the charm of the cafes, bars and boliches - you never know exactly what the performance will be like, but at least you can shop for looks and some kind of feeling of connection.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PianoPlayer For This Post:

Carolina

I finally pulled a chica from this club the other night. Stopped in after midnight, about 10 chicas and 1 other guy. But within 10 minutes several groups of guys came in. Odd. Selection was about what I expected, chicas mostly in the 6-7 range. Maybe one or two 7.5 but no higher. Most looked late-twenties.

I had a 40 peso drink but it was something special, other drinks are 35 pesos. Lots of eye contact from the chicas and a few approached me over the hour I was there. For the most part they were friendly and casual, although a couple were quick to suggest I buy them a drink. There was a light-skinned morocha with a nice chest and attractive face I was interested in but she got to chatting with a couple guys at the bar for an extended time. So I went with my second choice, Carolina. She had been one of the first to approach me and seemed more business-like than some others, but I liked her look and sensed she could definately do it for me even if she wasn't GFE.

Carolina is a Dominicana, dirty-blond hair, perhaps late-twenties, natural C cup, attractive face, just a bit thick but not fat. I bought her a drink for 80 pesos. Began negotiations, she started with 600 pesos. I shook my head in disbelief. I told her I have been in town before, that I know this isn't Recoleta and that I was willing to pay 300 which is similar to other clubs in Centro. After some back and forth wherein I did not budge she agree to 300. She said I knew 'demasiado'. I also requested it be for 1.5 hours and she agreed. I paid the bill and we walked down to Cordoba to get a taxi.

She provided agreed upon services. As I suspected in the club when I chose her, no GFE but she did the trick for me and I had a reasonable time. But she did a few things to 'move things along' like getting undressed quickly, and asking if I was going to finish soon. It was about an hour total, she did not stay the 1.5 hours she agreed to in the club. Although I didn't need round 2, I called her out on this and she responded that it was late and she needed to be going. Funny, the tall guy Carlos I think his name is, told me in the club that she would fuck me once, twice, three times, etc blah blah.

40 peso drink for me.
    80 peso drink for chica.
    300 for chica.

Overall an OK time. Won't repeat.

Was in Cutty Shark Friday night, everything seemed as usual about 8-10 girls,average quailty.

Jackson, am now back in London but I believe the owners also own Orleans so anyone going there can ask Luis or one of the other guys behind the bar. Cheers

Administrator

Venues: 398

Cutty Sark closed?

Greetings everyone,

I've been advised that Cutty Sark has closed.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Jackson

Cutty Sark Friday

Dropped by here Friday night rather early as I was recluctant to go to some of the other haunts I visit from time to time for various reasons. Around midnight to one AM and struck a deal with 2, an Argentina and a Paraguaya, best buddies apparantly. Now, I would not normally pick either one, nor was I intending a threesome. But I was interested in something different so went ahead.

I knew pretty fast in the club that the Paraguaya would be into anything and start the ball rolling and that the Argentina would probably follow her lead. And that is exactly how it went down. No real lesbo show but that was not what they implied. They kept me going for 2 hrs with a 20 minute recharge for me. The Paraguaya guzzled a few beers, which I think contributed to a bit too much gusto in the bucal department. The Argentina noticed when round 2 was ready to commence and initiated nicely. Anal was available from the Paraguaya but I was not necessarily interested when there was already 4 optional holes to try.

The good old Iraqi door guy was flitting in and out of the club.

I probably left the club before 1am and it was not that busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Bulldog
    They do have some real oldies at Cutty Sark, but some nice young chicas can be found here, too.

For some reason I liked Sara better, and she agreed to 200 p. For 2 hours, but ended up staying for three.

Sara is sweet and very friendly. She gave a great BBJ and besos negros, with good overall service.

I have no qualms recommending her to others.

As empty as the place was, I am sure she can use the work. For much of the night I was the only guy in the place.

DB
    That's true.

I know Sara and she's a very nice girl. Though I must admit she looked hotter before she cuts her hair. She has great sense of humour, something you don't find very often among "working girls", and also knows a few words (not a lot, but at least the ones to make some brief conversation) in english.

Cutty Sark is a fine, traditional place, much better (bigger) than Jazz which is across the street.

You can take out a girl there for 200/ 300 pesos.

That depends, as in any other place, how agreeable you fell to her.

Clara from Cutty Sark

I called in here on Tuesday night at maybe 1 am with a friend. It was my first visit, and I have to say I was quite impressed by the layout and decor which seems slightly better appointed and maintained than, say, Hook or Ness. It was very quiet, with no more than a couple of casual looking punters. There were probably a dozen or so girls ranging from totally unacceptable to pretty tasty, though all seemed a fair bit older than the girls of Hook or Ness.

My friend and I were pounced upon within minutes of ordering our drinks (not cheap - maybe $40?) by two very pushy girls. They hussled for drinks almost immediately and in the case of Carla (my one) there was a lot of rubbing and feeling and touching. She seemed particularly pleased with her impressive chest, and even revealed a portion of it. She spoke excellent English, even to the point of teasing and indeed slagging me off a little when I tried to slow down the pace, in order to get good look at the others and to make up my mind. In truth, nobody else took my fancy so I started negotiation and settled for AR$200, despite a lot of talk about dollars. My friend was less keen to operate than me, being a resident of BA, and therefore in a less urgent mood, but eventually we bought the two girls a couple of drinks (again stiff - I think $70 each) and I went on my way with Carla. (My friend, it transpired, went home alone.)

If Carla has one major fault it is that she never shuts up. She has a very tiny little mouth, with thin, pursed lips, but it never stops. I didn't bother with a taxi - my flat is only four or five blocks from Cutty Sark - but all the way there she kept on asking how far, and she commented non -stop on the hookers and tvs on the street corners, and on the weather and on the . . . ad infinitum.

However, when she got to my flat, she was all action. She quickly stripped off to display a fine, new pair of well-made boobs - I'm not normally a fan, but these were good, if a little upright - and I soon found the only way to stop her talking: put something in her mouth.

She sucked and she blew like a hoover, without ever even suggesting a preservativo. And she was very, very good. Her finale was to swallow the lot very noisily, then clean the remaining drops like a cat licking its paw.

And that's as far as I got because I was totally drained. She stayed on quite a while, still talking about everything under the sun, and she posed for a few tame photos, which I may get round to putting on the private picture board sometime.

She left me her cellphone number, and not one but two email addresses, but to be honest I don't think I would repeat. But she did an excellent job when I needed someone to do an excellent job.

They do have some real oldies at Cutty Sark, but some nice young chicas can be found here, too.

I've heard so much about the inflation that has hit our hobby in Bs. As. That I came to town with some trepidation.

Then I spoke to one young, slender, pretty Paraguayan, Luna, who came down to 150 pesos for an hour.

For some reason I liked Sara better, and she agreed to 200 p. For 2 hours, but ended up staying for three.

Sara is sweet and very friendly. She gave a great BBJ and besos negros, with good overall service.

I have no qualms recommending her to others.

As empty as the place was, I am sure she can use the work. For much of the night I was the only guy in the place.

DB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSCN1193.JPG‎   mini-DSCN1191.JPG‎   mini-DSCN1192.JPG‎  

An amendment to my previous report. I just realized I double paid for a beer. My wingman paid for both our beers and left, and when I left I paid for the same beer again. It might be an honest mistake, although usually the staff in these places know exactly how much you owe, no matter where you wander off to or whatever else happens.

Stopped by tonight, more chicas than last time, about 10, I think. Some older chicks definitely not worth looking at, but also some decent looking ones.

There's two Israeli girls who are supposedly sisters, though they don't look anything like each other. I say Israeli, but they came to Argentina when they were five or something. Still speak Hebrew, supposedly. The tall one with dark hair is a stunner. Other one so-so.

I can't stand the fact that the waiter hovers around you when you're trying to make out with a chick to sell you more drinks.

I did a quick run through after midnight on Wednesday and it was very quiet with maybe 8 girls and a couple of customers. I was looking for an old favorita of mine.

Nice to see that the annoying Iraqi is still doing his thing outside. It is even harder to give him the "brush off".

Posting Limitations