Thread: Cutty Sark

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Retired Member

I've become to like Cutty Sark over Jaz Jub even though their both owned by the same people and Teddy the bartender at Jaz is a friend of mine. I believe that "Cutty" has a better selection of girls. This was not true several years back. But over time they've build up an Inventory in their "Stable" that would compare to Madaho's.

Incidently, I've never quite cared for Madaho's for the reason they've got to much Inventory and You can't ever make a decission. You'll pick out a "Target", sight in on her than another one will walk by and change your mind. It goe's on and on. As I've posted I don't like to "Waste Orgasms"

What I don't like about any of thease clubs is the pricing has simply gotten out of hand, 20 peso's for Monger drinks and the outrageous price of $40 peso's for Chica drinks. Thats more money than the most expensive Steak in town.

Exon

FT-Thanks for the input. BTW, who was the black guy who came in and had a besa for every girl in the place, and then took up residence in front of Jaz? Is that the "Iraqui" or whatever, referenced before? And, I am guessing that Jaz is going to be similar to my experience at Cutty.

The dog

That's pretty much what will happen everytime -- newbie or not. Later, you'll learn Spanish and tell the chica that you will only buy her a drink after you are serious about spending more time with her.

FT

Question Newby at Cutty Sark

I dropped in to Cutty Sark for the first time a few days ago at about 7pm. There were about 10-12 girls and most of them very fuckable IMHO. Got popped for 40p for two cervasas (though maybe I'm not counting the sumptous cheese / salami platter dropped in front of me out of the blue) Picked a very doable, young girl for conversation, but her english was non existent, and my minimal spanish could'nt bridge the gap. Her drink would have been 40p if I had ponyed up (I didn't) My concern is that if I can't communicate at all, conversation is likely all I'm gonna get for a 40p beer. I am guessing I had clueless newby written all over me. I don't see many posts for this place. Would my experience here be typical for a newcomer with puny spanish skills?

Come on, Hunt, I don't know if I've met you, but surely you realize that I know how the boliches work. The problem was that I wasn't that interested in a session with her, and her "that's what everybody charges here" line was a bit snotty. Besides, I was just showing a guy the facility at the encouragement of my little Iraqi friend.

The problem with negotiating is that I THINK it is dishonorable to agree on a price and then not follow through. So, I didn't want to dabble in the process.

That said, the firmness of her position was fairly unusual based on my experience at all of the boliches over the last 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle

For the purpose of research, I asked a girl how much to come to my hotel. She said $300. I smiled and said, "yeah, right," or the equivalent thing I say in Spanish after 10 beers. She seemed quite concerned and assured me that ALL the girls in CuttySark go for that. I aked her if that was why all of the guys were across the street. I smiled, she frowned, and I left.
    FT, an "opening offer" is all that was. Why be insulted and walk away? Counter with your preferred price; not every chica is going to agree to your bottom line number, but most, IMO, will.

Negotiating is a standard thing, and is expected in every boliche (though not in private apartments) If you have difficulty with the art or science of haggling, you might want to avoid the nightclubs altogether.

300p

As usual, I went between Jaz and Cutty Sark late-night. Cutty Sark is more comfortable, better lit and quieter. I spoke to some girls that I've met before, but haven't taken. In fact, the last time I pulled one from there, the Peso had dropped but inflation hadn't hit. I think I paid 120P for all night, exchange 3.5 X 1. Ah, the good ol' days.

For the purpose of research, I asked a girl how much to come to my hotel. She said $300. I smiled and said, "yeah, right," or the equivalent thing I say in Spanish after 10 beers. She seemed quite concerned and assured me that ALL the girls in Cutty Sark go for that. I aked her if that was why all of the guys were across the street. I smiled, she frowned, and I left.

I doubt what she says is true, but I'm surprised she was so resolute about the opinion.

FT

After Jaz (see report) I went over to Cutty Sark. About 10 girls, not as nice as the ones in Jaz but not bad. A couple of girls came over and talked to me and it wasn't a problem, I chatted with them and then told them I was still deciding and they left me in peace. I settled on a Paraguayan. She only smiled at me but didn't approach, which IMHO is the way a girl should act. If I'm intersted I'll come to you! Simple!

She turned out to be a true GFE, no rush, did everything I wanted, 150 pesos. Buenos Aires is great.

Should mention earlier I went into Periplo and saw about half a dozen girls whose clothes were better looking than they were and also looked into Approach I think the name is and Ladies, but really the quality of the girls just didn't do it for me. Jaz had the best and the most.

Thumbs down Friday night

Visited a few boliches tonight - Hook, Ness, Catto's, Cutty Sark, Jazz - amazed how different atmosphere is at each place. I don't visit these clubs often, so I don't know if this is standard or not. Each impression is posted under it's tread. Time of events: 12:30-3am.

This used to be a nice place. Perhaps I shouldn't make quick conclusions, but regarding chicas, this was by far the worst place. Couldn't see a single reasonably good looking woman there!

I spent a few nights in that place over the past week and had a great time.

The girls are plentyfull and I like the atmosphere of the bar. I sat at the far end of the bar each time, next to the cashier and waited for the girls to approach.
    The first night I met Viviana. From the bar we went to the back of the other room and started to drink. We both got plastered on Tequila shots. We must have had four or five besides the whiskies that I had previously and her few drinks. We both stumbled back to my place and went to bed. When the morning came and it was time for her to leave, I went to give her some money and I had none left. That evening somehow I lost 200 US. My fault for drinking so much. Needless to say I was very pissed off in the morning and still under the influence.

I thru her out of my room. Security of the hotel came back with her and asked me if everything was okay to which I ansered that it was.

Once sober I realised trhat the poor girl had nothing to do with me loosing money. I left BA to visit Iguazu and came back a few days later to see her again. She had gone to Corrientes to visit familly. I sat with Natalia and her sister and had a good time with them but I pulled Patricia a blond with big natural breast. She took me to her place which was a very nice apartment on Paraguay 3042 about ten minutes from the boliche. I spent the night there and had a great time with that girl. She has pictures of her all over the world and seem to be traveling a lot. she also has a massage business Phone Number: 4782 4158 or 4961 9768

The next day I finally met Viviana again. I apologised to her and she told me that she felt realy bad about the whole experience. So did I. We sat in the back room and had drinks. We saw Natalia and she was off with a customer. She came back twenty minutes later and joked to her asking if the guy had a small one or what fro coming back so fast... She sat with us and we all had more drinks. Viviana ased if I wanted a threesome with Natalia and that sounded good so the girls took me to the L´Amour Hotel Bustamante 721 as the Horizonte does not accept threesomes. Actually this LÁmour Hotel is much nice then Horizonte and cheaper: Rooms go from 30 to 50 pesos. Telephone 4864 0880. For thos who do not know, these hotels are just for sexual entertainment for a few hours only.

Natalia and Viviana were very nice in bed. Natalia being the sweetest and more involved of the two. Maybe Viviana was not so active due to a cold that she had. But if I had to choose again I would still take Natalia over Viviana.

That club is a nice place where the girls are not too pushy with the drinks. A good experience.

I don't think it's good breeding

I think it's more about the pussyfaction of the American male. Personally I was glad to find a happy medium between Latinos and Gringos. I treat women with the respect they EARN (Men as well) and am a fucking doormat to nobody.

I like treating women special so long as they appreciate it and don't act as if they are entitled to deferance because they are in possesion of a pussy. I enjoy being a gentleman and appreciate a woman that appreciates me. (terrible writing I know). But I don't put up with that "I am woman hear me roar" shit anymore.

Red face Good Breeding

Regarding "Canadians are normally very polite and mild-mannered so this can be a handicap,"

I've often been told in various BsAs clubs that North Americans are preferable to locals and Europeans because they tend to be gentler, safer, and more respectful. But then again, maybe the girls were just lying to get in my pants. It certainly wasn't my wallet because I'm cheap, picky, and patient...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I think Head Games is probably Canadian judging from his writing. Canadians are normally very polite and mild-mannered so this can be a handicap.

Earlier in my career I made a post on how to get better pricing:

1) Learn to speak some Spanish.
    2) Be light hearted and funny, with a good attitude.
    3) Negotiate respectfully.
    4) Do some repeats with the ones you especially like.
    5) Think about the time of night you are in the boliche. You might be able to get a better deal shortly before closing time because a) it's a perishable product and b) she does not have to go back to the boliche so you may get more time for the same money.
    6) Always think in terms of pesos. Dollars? What are dollars? I don't have any dollars. We are in Argentina.
    7) Carry candy, bombones, alfajores, and similar items.
    8) Control your weight, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, use deodorant, etc.
    9) Don't say you are here on vacation. Say you are working here for an unspecified length of time. This is not a lie. You are working on getting better prices for pussy!
    10) See #1.
    11) Don't wear expensive jewelry or overly fancy clothes.
    12) Tell them the price you are offering is for the first session and you might be willing to pay slightly more if and when you repeat with them.
    13) Learn to eat pussy effectively.
    14) Learn some god damn Spanish already.
    15) Buy Dickhead drinks and dinner; this will improve your karma.

Hope that helps.
    I am not Canadian, I am American, but almost certainly more polite than many of my countrymen, so that is probably working against me (in this case,
    anyway). I speak excellent Spanish, maybe the politeness is overcoming that, though. You give a lot of good advice, thanks! Good point about dollars - what are they anyway?

Dickhead's chica negotiating 1 - 0 - 15

Dickhead,

I am really happy you are back, reading the forum is fun again!

It's a real pity that some guys either can't read, or if they read just ignore what they read, or whatever. I think, that after shelling out 1000 bucks for the questionable pleasure of sitting 14 hours like a canned sardine I should use my remaining money more efficiently, and not throw it away with both hands.

I will be back most likely September, and would be really happy to see you again. I will certainly not buy you dinner, as nearly every BA restaurant cooky worse than yourself, but I will pay the beers in a decent boliche until the first of us feels the urge to relocate himself + newly aquired company immediately en la cama. How about Salome again, downstairs? was fun!

El Alemán
    who will now relocate himself to a pussy eating training session.

When politness fails

I would add two things to Brother Dickheads post

Be a fucking King, they want your money and there is a LOT of pussy, more pussy than money as a matter of fact. If you don't like the price don't pay it.

Unless the doorman hands you into a cab no tip is nessicary, if he does hand you into a cab then a peso is ok. This supposes he has not done additional service for you, ie. went to the kiosko for some smokes, found you the girl of your dreams and got you the right price, took a trip to the EEUU and sewed your nagging girlfriends mouth shut.

Bying Dickhead drinks and dinner is worth more than karma, whatever you spend at Los Chileans will immediatly be paid back in translating and negotiating skills.

Plus it's soooooooooo much fucking fun to watch him walk when He's really drunk.

Posting Limitations