Thread: Cutty Sark

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I think Head Games is probably Canadian judging from his writing. Canadians are normally very polite and mild-mannered so this can be a handicap.

Earlier in my career I made a post on how to get better pricing:

1) Learn to speak some Spanish.
    2) Be light hearted and funny, with a good attitude.
    3) Negotiate respectfully.
    4) Do some repeats with the ones you especially like.
    5) Think about the time of night you are in the boliche. You might be able to get a better deal shortly before closing time because a) it's a perishable product and b) she does not have to go back to the boliche so you may get more time for the same money.
    6) Always think in terms of pesos. Dollars? What are dollars? I don't have any dollars. We are in Argentina.
    7) Carry candy, bombones, alfajores, and similar items.
    8) Control your weight, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, use deodorant, etc.
    9) Don't say you are here on vacation. Say you are working here for an unspecified length of time. This is not a lie. You are working on getting better prices for pussy!
    10) See #1.
    11) Don't wear expensive jewelry or overly fancy clothes.
    12) Tell them the price you are offering is for the first session and you might be willing to pay slightly more if and when you repeat with them.
    13) Learn to eat pussy effectively.
    14) Learn some god damn Spanish already.
    15) Buy Dickhead drinks and dinner; this will improve your karma.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    I'm telling you, HeadGames, BimboBoy, and Hollywood are all one guy messing with us.
    No, it's just me. Thanks for all the advice guys, that is why I come here, and even if some it seems a bit harshly worded I do not take offence. I am actually very much interested in learning how to pay less because believe me this is hurting my wallet. Besides, I have no desire to make life more difficult for you guys. I would love to go out with some of you guys and see how this cheap pussy happens, because the girls seem so firm with me.

Last night I took a much-needed break. Tonight I was thinking of hitting Periplos, only to look, and getting some more sleep, then tomorrow going to Affaire, which I understand is Jackson's favorite club, with a strict limit of $150 AR that I will pay for a girl.

Not again

HeadGames, I think your problem is with assertiveness not with lack of knowledge.

Why did you feel you needed to give that doorman $10? What service did he provide for you that you felt warranted compensation? Were you worried that he was going to hurt you or felt it was worth paying him off to avoid an argument? I mean, what's he going to do if you say no? You know, he gets told this probably more than 50 times a day. I usually don't even bother expending the energy to say no. They're just like those touts on Av. Florida who try to hand you boliche cards or pull you into a so-called leather factory. I hope you don't bother wasting time getting into conversations with these people too.

I paid $10 this afternoon for my lunch! The waiter who busted his ass to please me at the parilla for dinner tonight only got $5 from me which is a substantial tip for the amount of my check.

I'm guessing that the going rate at Cutty Sark is about $150. I've never pulled anyone out of there so I don't know from personal experience. If you paid $200, I don't think you'd bother appologizing about that. So, let's say you paid $300 or about the same in dollars, US$100. Let's say you paid $100 over the going rate. That $100 will buy you 90 minutes with a cute masajista who will not only massage every square inch of your body, she will milk you till you are spent. You'll also get a nice beverage and a shower both before and after. You'll be totally refreshed. If you overspent by $150, and you are willing to invest a little time in filtering through some fuglies, you can find an attractive lady and do what you want with her for a few hours. The $10 you gave the doorman would pay for a simple meal afterwards where you can then rest and think about who you want to fuck later in the day. I'd feel pretty stupid just tossing away all of this because I was afraid of what someone might say if I asserted myself.

Actually, I think you'll find that by not asserting yourself, these people will not respect you and you'll get poorer service. That goes in the U.S. too but even more so here. They'll be thinking, why not take advantage of this wimp? Why bother working hard to please you when they know you might wet your pants and open your wallet with just a mere change in tone of voice? El chump!

Frankly, I'm not worried that you are individually going to alter the price structure here. Rather, I find it distressing to see you manipulated like this as another human being. I was angry. Now I'm sad.

By the way, about the woman working the desk at your hotel. She says she has a boyfriend. Whether that's true or not, she's saying she's not available. Therefore, why do you care about what she thinks? She's not going to tell anyone you know. She's hotel staff. You are a paying customer. She works for you. If you don't like their visitor policy, you can move to a different hotel and spend your money there instead. Vacant rooms don't generate revenue. Still, I recommend that you try a transitorio, in particular Horizonte on Tres Sargentos. The rooms are pretty cool, designed for romance and sex unlike a typical hotel room. Even if you don't use these on a regular basis they are worth seeing once. And someone else gets to clean up the mess! You won't have to sleep in it. They are good for short-time.

If you insist on behaving this way, I'm sorry, but I need to figure out how to get a piece of this. You leave Friday, right? Maybe I can mention you to the ladies I'll be negotiating with this week. They usually start at US$100 and I get them down to $150. But here's where you come in! Instead of making my final stand at $150, I'll offer this:

Incaboy fucky + BBBJ + a Dickhead(tm) spanking just 'cause, 2 hours: $100 + HeadGames contact info
    HeadGames fucky, 1 hour: US$100

The lady gets $100 + US$100 which is about $390. Divide by two and she averages $195 for the both of us. She comes out ahead, I came out ahead, and I'll prevent you from paying the $10 to the doorman fuck so you come out ahead too! If you're going to be tossing money around, at least let some of us have a piece of you too. You don't want to earn bad karma with us, do you?

How can you say no? Oh, YOU CAN'T!

Maybe you can buy me dinner for hooking you up with these girls too.

Seriously, HeadGames, I have one question: WHY?

It's got to be somebody goofing with us. There's no way that he can do absolutely everything wrong.

Is there?

Thank you Dave

Well said, I really hope head games answers because these questions keep me awake at night. It's almost as if He was flounting the advise given here time and time again. Perhaps there is more to the name than just a name.

Head Games

Why do you guys read the forum if you are going to ignore everything you read here?

Why do you overpay these girls, simultaneously pissing in our pond and immediately identifying yourself as a bozo who will pay too much and pay up front as well?

Why do you insist on bringing these girls to your hotels when the transitorios are cheap, safer for evryone and VERY discreet?

Why would you tip that idiot doorman anything, much less 10 pesos (a HUGE tip, BTW)

NOW YOU HAVE TO WRITE ON THE BLACKBOARD 100 TIMES

I will NOT overpay - I will NOT pay up front - I WILL pay attention to the advice on the forum

Sheeesh !!!

I hit this place last night. It is only a few blocks from my hotel. The guy's name is Louie (well, probably that's not the name he was born with), and he is Iraqi. He is kind of pestering, but since my government is currently killing some of his relatives (I don't intend that to be a joke but a true statement), I was nice to the guy. I tipped him 10 pesos on exiting and he seemed quite happy with that.

Of course he doesn't own these places, in fact I doubt he is even a real employee but instead just a total freelancer who attempts to lure folks in off the street.

The quality of this place of course was not great, but after my experience at Black (see that thread) it was refreshing to "only" pay 15 pesos for a beer and 30 for a drink for the girl. Girl quality is lower, but I hooked up with Camila, who obviously had some Indian blood but with high cheekbones and ultra-smooth skin, I could fancy her an Indian princess of some sort. Well, Indian queen? She's young but that that young.

I overpaid, so I won't even say how much because I know pretty soon the local mongers are going to take out a contract on me, but like I said, it was less than Black and though Camila was a tad business-like (I guess they always have to be a little bit), she was very nice and delivered the goods.

There's an option here to take the girl to love hotel around the corner, I think Camila said it was 40 pesos. I took her back to my hotel, but I might just reconsider next time. There is a very nice girl who works the night desk at my hotel that I have chatted to a few times. She's so sweet and cute I think of her more like my sister than a target of my lust. She has a boyfriend and I have not asked her out. Nevertheless, I didn't really want to bring a girl to my hotel while she was there. I delayed a bit, thinking she was going to be gone by a few minutes after 11, but she was still there, transitioning the desk to the night guy. Jesus you should have seen the icy look I got. The guy took Camila's ID while my "friend" stood there watching, and then we went to the elevator and she cast another icy look in our direction. I wanted to shink down and become a spot on the floor. The elevator couldn't get there fast enough. This is a problem with staying in a nice hotel and becoming friendly with the female staff, who I am somehow able to mislead into thinking I am actually a decent person! What a shock for this poor girl.

BTW, is it standard to pay the girl first here? In Brazil I always paid after, even if the girl asked for it up front, here the girls seem to be pretty insistent about up front. It hasn't been a problem, but I'd like to hear from others about this.

Also, I might be interested in hitting the town with local mongers later in the week. I leave Friday.

HG

Tuesday Night 10PM

Arrived early at 9:45pm. There were no more than 8 girls at that time. Noticed 10 chicas arrive around 10:30pm. Of the 15-20 girls in the house, most were 6 with a few 7 and 8's. Pulled a chica with a face like J. Lo, but prettier. I think her name was Luana. I believe the drinks were just as stated in an earlier post. Chica started off at 100USD (nice try) but negotiated to 120P. Real friendly but inexperienced, wouldn't do her again.

The staff was friendly and the two old bartenders behind the bar were cool. But as stated in a previous post, the Indian (Iraqi) doorman gets a bit excited when you leave asking for a tip!

Hollywood
    Last edited by Hollywood; 04-27-05 at 21:09. Reason: Mistake!!

Went to this place last Sunday night, and was closed.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Cutty Sark

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations