Thread: Castelar Bar

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Incaboy
    Another great place in Buenos Aires, mayebe the best.

Chicas

It looks like there experiment of No chicas did not help the sales.

They are letting a few in again.

No More Chicas

It is too bad that these cafe owners think they can make more money by kicking all the chicas out on the street.

Price

Sorry, you will have to ask her.

Last year I paid 100p, but the cost of living went up. So I was generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    How much? I could maybe go 120 based on the newer pictures.

Better but still well short of the mark. Need to get her one of the photographers that do the shots for bairesgirls.

A bit of her magic must be coming through if DH is willing to go 120.:-)

How much? I could maybe go 120 based on the newer pictures.

You are Right

Here are a few better photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    That's really a horrible picture of her so I'm not sure WT is sincere in his desire for us to take care of her. She's actually pretty cute IMHO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marisa1'08.jpg‎   Marisa2'08.jpg‎  

That's really a horrible picture of her so I'm not sure WT is sincere in his desire for us to take care of her. She's actually pretty cute IMHO.

Have a good trip, thanks for the good info and company over the past weeks.

Marisa

All right guys I am going home, so someone needs to step up and take care of my sweetheart. She works from 8pm to Midnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marisa.jpg‎  

I thought Castelar was where the troublemakers went. I guess there might be some good ones in there now. I've never done a librarian, there needs to be a good report on #1, #2, and #3 with pictures so I can decide which to do.

Chicas

I saw Librarian #3, Silvia and a few others from the Exedra working out of there.

Marisa

I still Marisa is great. BBBJ 100p, etc.

Changes

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69
    The place was a lot better a few years ago. But it still was not that great. Just like the Cafe Orleans changed.
    Everything is a constant change I guess. I was hoping BA wouldn't but that would be a dream. I used to take 2 or 3 out of Orleans everyday a few years ago and this trip I only saw one that I would consider and she had a shitty attitude so I ended up taking no one out of here or Exedra.

Its like LA in the clubs I go to. Before some fine lookers and then none and then a new crew comes in. Change is just life.

Hope you keep finding diamonds in the rough. They are the best.

I chilled years ago

The place was a lot better a few years ago. But it still was not that great. Just like the Cafe Orleans changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #1036
    My comments are just my experience and I know any one place could be good at any one time and shitty for somebody else. Just an overall appraisal that if anyone with not a lot of time cannot expect to hit a diamond in the rough in this place.

Finding that flower is what everyone dreams about so good luck.

Posting Limitations