Thread: Barbaro

+ Submit Report
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Pulled a gal from here once a couple of years ago. Such fond memories. Offered her 100 p and told her I always pay after. She said fine. She said, "the telo is right across the street." I said no, we are going to El Louvre (Rincon and Alsina) She said fine. We got to the room, she closed the door, stood in front of it, crossed her arms, and said, "It is 150 pesos and you pay me now." I picked her up gently, gently set her aside, and walked out without a word. Sure hope she had taxi money because that is not that great of a neighborhood, ha ha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

I've spent some time here recently with a buddy knocking back some road sodas and checking out the gatos who walk their prey from the Reconquista clubs up to the telo on Tres Sargentos. Not a bad spot and the sandwiches are hefty. There are from time to time some working girls loitering about outside as well. Relaxed place.

Happy Hour

Me and my buddy Bayboy have been into this place a few times at happy hour, 4-8, I think. 2 for 1 drinks, 7 pesos. Mostly local business people.

It is a very comfortable place.

On Fridays it is a big after work place. We got hit on, by some nice looking chica. But we were going somewhere else. So she moved on to the next table.

A few years ago I picked up an older lady; maybe younger in my case. I was with her a few times. She was fun. But, I have not seen her this trip.

Talking great time here

I went to this place becuase a friend said it was OK. At about 11 pm went in to have a drink and look a around. There was about 6-8 girls in the the place. Two girls smile and said a nice hello. So I sit down with them and ordered around of drinks. The server thought us are drimnks and one more. No one wanted, are ordered, had a bite of a deal about it. The girls were cool about it and took care of it. I speak little spanish. Then we set a price of 150 peso each time no rush. I try to work things out better. But things felt right. I am 57 years old. So two young 30ish girls seem young too me. One a blonde and one jet black hair. Both pretty faces the black haired girl like a angel. Two great bodies. We went to the hotel. Had 3 hours great time.

Barbaro

Just around the corner from Jaz going toward Cordoba, it is a small bar with a one girl band playing music through the evening. Monday night was pretty bad, as the girls should have been out of the business years ago. As always, YMMV.

Moondog

Administrator

Venues: 398

Barbaro

Barbaro Tres Sargentos 415
    4311-6856
    barbarbaro@ciudad.com.ar

Posting Limitations