Thread: Maipu 359 5th fl apt 78-elevator4

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Update

Maipú 359, piso 5, Apt 74, elevator 4, at Corrientes. 4 Chicas. Prices: 100p 30 min. 125p 45 min. 150p hour. Tel: 4325-2723. Hours: 9am-9pm, Closed on Sundays, Call on Saturday to Open the Gate.

How things have changed!

I had to stop in here as it held so many memories from the Romina / Camilla days. The old mamasan is still there. (In the past I had foolishly tipped her hoping to get the presidential suite.) Although she remembered me, the past tips had earned me no goodwill. She said the price for 1/2 hour was 100 pesos. Neither of the two girls were interesting. I went to 343 Uruguay.

I Am Shocked!

I emailed Camila and got the following response:

"Hola norman los miercoles y viernes de 13 a 18 estoy en el dpto con romi bueno este miercoles voy a comenzar a ir why si era algo que no te dije habia intentado comenzar de 0 con el papa de mis hijos why no funciono why si quede embarazada pe4ro me di cuenta luego de varios meses ya que la regla venia igual mañana mi bb cumple 2 meses x eso x ahora solo podre estar esos dias mierc why viernes why en ese horario en el dpto tengo muy lindos recuerdos tuyos. Y ufffffffffff la leche que tengo un montonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn espero verte pronto why te emvio millones de besos "

All along I thought she was so hot and juicy because she was so happy to see me. Not at all, it was all those hormones rushing about. And this confirms she can remain my future ex wife to be. I am not the Papa! But she has mountains of milk for me !

Can you imagine ? The best two linguists in Argentina working in the same house. And a lecheria to boot ! All my fantasies and fetishes under one roof !

I'd sure like to be the training aid for new recruits! Using a dildo would be so cold and impersonal. My choriso is willing and able to stand up to the abuse.

Please, Romi, Please, PICK ME !

Hi Norman,

It seems that Camila will be back into action: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...0&postcount=20

All the best!

Daddy

"Are you My Daddy."

Where did I hear that before?

I wish I did not get sick that last week I was there or I could have stopped all the Rumors one way or another.
    She is supposed to be here.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=6145

[QUOTE=Norman Stormin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessan
    I can no longer bear to read all of these viscious rumers about my future ex wife to be. I must come to her defense and set the record straight. I was in Buenos Aires from the 1st of November until the 1st of February. During this time, I dated Camila twice every week (about 24 times) Although she has put on a little weight since leaving Maipu, she was in no way pregnant. Additionally, she has established a new career path and has no intentions of returning to "work".

Since I have been gone four months, and if she is indeed pregnant, then it must be mine. By default, I may have to change the future tense to the present tense of my ex wife to be. At least I will have an ample supply of mother's milk for the forseeable future!

Unfounded Rumors

[QUOTE=Tessan]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez
    She told me on the phone she was not, but she could have lied. She said she at the beach with her kids. How far along did she look? She said she will be at work April 15. I guess she will not look Pregnant. Of cause she could have already had the baby. If she did have a kid, then she should be a Milk maid. There are a few guys on the board looking for Milk Maids.
    I can no longer bear to read all of these viscious rumors about my future ex wife to be. I must come to her defense and set the record straight. I was in Buenos Aires from the 1st of November until the 1st of February. During this time, I dated Camila twice every week (about 24 times). Although she has put on a little weight since leaving Maipu, she was in no way pregnant. Additionally, she has established a new career path and has no intentions of returning to "work".

Since I have been gone four months, and if she is indeed pregnant, then it must be mine. By default, I may have to change the future tense to the present tense of my ex wife to be. At least I will have an ample supply of mother's milk for the forseeable future!

[QUOTE=Cadavez]
    I just had a talk with Camila over the phone. She is not pregnant. She quit her job at Maipu because she did not like the Madam, and the madam kept deducting money for any reason, if she came late or other reasons, so she got mad and quit.

I met Camilla the 18th of march and we had a wonderful afternoon. But without any doubt she was pregnant.
    She told me on the phone she was not, but she could have lied. She said she at the beach with her kids. How far along did she look? She said she will be at work April 15. I guess she will not look Pregnant. Of cause she could have already had the baby. If she did have a kid, then she should be a Milk maid. There are a few guys on the board looking for Milk Maids.

Camilla

I just had a talk with Camila over the phone. She is not pregnant. She quit her job at Maipu because she did not like the Madam, and the madam kept deducting money for any reason, if she came late or other reasons, so she got mad and quit.
    I met Camilla the 18th of march and we had a wonderful afternoon. But without any doubt she was pregnant.

You are right, I just called her again, it is Talcahuano 259, I just fixed it.

Her Apt is located at 259 Corrientes floor 5 apt C. Its right off Talcahuano.
    Many thanks for sharing the data. The address does not make too much sense. Are you sure it is not the opposite, I. E. Talcahuano 259 near Corrientes Ave?

Tessan,

Nice follow up work, there! I'll be sure to check it out if I come this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlnman
    I stopped in at 359 as it was a favorite particularly in the Romina / Camilla days. Naturally I inquired as to what happened to her. AnnaMarie told me that Camilla got pregnant and left. I do not know if it is true or not since it was my understanding that Camilla had one or two children and that certainly didn't prevent her from returning to work. I thought that since so many mongers were interested in what happened to her I would post this.

Prices are 80 pesos one half hour.
    As usual I never trust what a Madam tells me about a girl who leaves. The girl could be working next door and the madam will tell you she retired. It makes sense, since they do not want to loose money.

She open her own apt with her co worker Romina.

Her apt is located at Talcahuano 259 floor 5 apt C. Its right off Corrientes.

Romina is working right now, Camila is on vacation until April 15.

The Phone number of the place is 4382-8301

If anyone know anything about Rocio form Maipu, I would like to see her again. I had her phone number, but she lost her cell phone, and it does not work any more. Like most of these girls, she had the chips that you buy for 5 pesos in the street, and if you lose the phone, you can never get the number back. I will post her Pic, since she probably working under a different name now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rocio 2.JPG‎  

Camilla

I stopped in at 359 as it was a favorite particularly in the Romina / Camilla days. Naturally I inquired as to what happened to her. AnnaMarie told me that Camilla got pregnant and left. I do not know if it is true or not since it was my understanding that Camilla had one or two children and that certainly didn't prevent her from returning to work. I thought that since so many mongers were interested in what happened to her I would post this.

Prices are 80 pesos one half hour.

Norm: I know the princess of Esteli very well, but she doesn't (or hasn't yet) done the beso negro like the sweet Camila. Relax went up to 18K recently.

If you hear from her, I (and I suppose several hundred of us) would like to know.

Cheers,

CH

Quote Originally Posted by Guiller
    Too bad I've lost! How long are you staying in BA, Norman?
    I shall be in Buenes Aires until the first of the following occurs:

1) Hell freezes over.

2) Yo Moma Obama leaves the White House.

3) Camila returns to Maipu.

4) You buy me lunch at the Alvear Palace.

Posting Limitations