This blog is moderated by Gerente

Stopped By Last Night

Two choices and they were both in the 3 to 5 range, seemed nice though..initially. The cost was 350 pesos upfront. I was low on energy and looking for a light massage, I was shocked as the massage started with Talcum powder (a new low) and I finally called out "uncle" after 5 minutes of that and asked for cream or oil, she quickly went to get a used tube of lotion, which never really made it to my skin as it was in fact empty. While she appeared to have good intentions, she was struggling desparately with allergies or a cold (probably created by the powder). She was trying to give the best massage one can give with powder and complied with my request for extra on the lower back area. When I finally rolled over after 15 minutes she immediately threw the plastic on (quite roughly even though it probably wasnt intentional as she did apologize) and performed a BJ which I allowed her a few minutes of before I decided I had had enough and was ready to finish her off doggie style. As her nose and eyes were wreaking havoc on her, I felt bad and left shortly after giving her a small 30 peso tip. I doubt I would ever go back, would have to be much harder up than I was. Hope this isn't the new state of affairs here for long after the Kabash on the businesses by the authorities.

On the Map

Thanks, I added the place to the map.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...4aba3ddf7cd0d8

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52  [View Original Post]
    Still going strong today. Stopped by around 5 pm. Two girls working. I choose Lelu (or something close to that). Age 27, about 5'6" and maybe 135 pounds. Not a skinny little girl, but an attractive woman. Very nice face. Bought an hour for 350 pesos. Had a great time, didn't get short-changed on time or service.

I checked out a couple of other places listed on this site, and they either didn't answer or told me (in Spanish) to go away. Probably not being used for the same purpose any more. But this place is still going strong.

Bruce.

Still going strong today. Stopped by around 5 pm. Two girls working. I choose Lelu (or something close to that). Age 27, about 5'6" and maybe 135 pounds. Not a skinny little girl, but an attractive woman. Very nice face. Bought an hour for 350 pesos. Had a great time, didn't get short-changed on time or service.

I checked out a couple of other places listed on this site, and they either didn't answer or told me (in Spanish) to go away. Probably not being used for the same purpose any more. But this place is still going strong.

Bruce.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce52 For This Post:

“A Great Time” Marcelo T. Alvear 987, 5th Floor “B”

Well after getting Ripped-Off at Libertad 374 Piso 4 and learning that Mara, one of my all-time favorites (one of TL’s [TejanoLibre] girlfriends) had retired, well at least I had a great time today at Marcelo T. Alvear 987, 5th Floor “B”!!!

I met the Mama-san who was a very nice, well-educated and soft-spoken lady whom I called an hour before. I came to see JULY, who I saw on the Internet and of course July was not there. No problem, because I met Vanessa, who was a very nice lady, like the girl-next-door-type, 5’7” tall and 115 pounds. A very nice figure if I must say myself. Vanessa was 26 and from Paraguay. She had been working there for just over one year. One hour with Vanessa was 350arg.

I had a great time with Vanessa! I would recommend her to everyone! And I will repeat!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    How many chicas are working there?
    Weekends 1 or 2.

On weekdays usually you have a choice of 3. If you can get there Saturday afternoon, call first and see if Angie is working. Paraguayan 27, very sweet. Avoid Pia the older one as she just goes through the motions and is a heavy smoker also.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

Chicas

How many chicas are working there?

Marcela T. Alvear 987 piso 5B

This apartment is hit or miss but on Saturday there is a very sweet chica named Angie who only works Saturdays. She is from Paraguay and has long black hair and see cups. As per this place she gave me a long CBJ and a great session. 4328-8410.350 p for conventional, the apartment is open 11 am.6 am Monday to Saturday. Closed Sunday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

Posting Limitations