Thread: Maipu 429 Dept 5-5 (Templo Marion)

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Chica Seeker

Closed

I tried to visit the appartment today and the bellman said that it's closed and no longer operating. What a pity!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Palmisano For This Post:

Visited here last night, as part of a big Privado crawl. We are doing privados all week so if you want to join us send a PM. There were 4 girls, I thought 3 out of 4 was decent but my standards are lower then my friend JamesBond69 who did not like any of them.

There was Bianca, Luna and 2 more. Will return as the price is right and the apartment seems OK, the mamasan was a bit upset we were just kicking the tires though, she will be happier when I return alone and choose a girl.

I visited them last week, but I called them before I went there. There were 3 chicas: 1 doable, a pretty one and a ugly one. Prices are 150 $ conventional and 200 $ completo

Unhappy Closed?

Went there several time without phoning. The door never opened. Is it closed now? Would have been close to my hotel, so I have been dissappointed.

Maipu 429 5-5

I visited here twice this trip as I have always been treated well here.

Still 200 pesos hourly. I sessioned with Pamela and returned a week later for Claudia.

I will return!

Thumbs up

Visited this privado today and 6 girls were presented, ranging between 6s, 7s, and 8s and all in their mid 20s. $150 pesos for 30 minutes and $200 the hour. The place is relatively clean and the staff is very cordial. The main gal asks if there are any special requests before presenting the chicas, all of whom were happy and upbeat. I give a very strong recommendation to Claudia who aims to please in every way. This is not a VIP privado, it's more of a blue collar clientele, but for those of you who remember the chicas at Oro, I think this is a good upgrade.

Cheers all, and if you stop by this place, be kind 'cause they're in my building.

Still open

This privado is still operating. I ran into a pretty girl in the elevator today because I'm staying in the building. We started chatting and when I asked her what she does, imagine my surprise. I haven't checked out the apartment and the other girls yet, but they're my neighbors!

Update

They are still open, but the web site is no more. I do not know if they still call themself's Templo Marion.

There 5 chicas, same price as posted, but now open 24 hours day, but closed on Sunday.

There's a brief update on a couple of the girls in Maipu 429 on another thread here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...724#post400724

Crazy madam here.

I went to this place yesterday, after few visits to privados I think I should start writing now that I got some experience.

It was with no appointment and was just going to a few privados in the neighbourhood to see what's available. The madam was a great big fat thing with shoulders 3 times an average guy. Very much in a hurry, but the house was empty I think (not sure why they are rushing so much)

Nice room, with air and wall mirror (I'm a sucker for that) I said I want 1 hour completo, she then showed me Sophie and Vicky, both quite nice in comparison to what I've seen in other privados. Said 150p for completo, but Sophie does completo not other one. I said you mentioned there are more chicas (I saw another cute one on the way in) she was very aggressive, said no that's all there is.

I said I'm not into cola but what about CIM (oral hasta al fin) She said Oh, in that case they both do that. I said OK, so "hasta al fin en la boca?", then she started talking rubbish and basically saying no, none of them do that. Blah, blah.

I said Ok then I'm off. She then started bullshitting me about 50p for presentation! I said no way, you think I've just arrived here. I headed for the door, she sort f tried to block me but when she saw I am not phased she gave way. She basically slammed the door behind my back. Very very odd - I got a bad feeling about the place and woud not return.

Although the quality of chicas are pretty good here, I would say above average (of the 3 I saw) I woud have liked to visit them again but.

By the way I insist on CIM, as I notice some girls are very worried about it so much so that it affects their technique, constantly stop and check and so on. Or give up early and quickly thinking they might get a load where they don't want to. While once they agree and expected this there is no issue. Although sometimes it won't happen any way as I finish in other ways. Have you guys not come across this.

Vicky

After my massage at Gyselle's, I rang the buzzer at this apartment. I tried a couple of others on the way, but they were very busy (it was about 5pm)

I went up to the first floor and buzzed on apartment 5. A woman opened the door to apartment 6 and invited me in; they are connected together.

I viewed a lineup of a very skinny girl, a doable girl whose name I forget, and a slim, very athletic and cute girl named Vicky, with silicon tits. I had the best chemistry with her (in 30 seconds, ha! So selected Vicky. For one hour, the mamasan asked 200p.

Good choice. Excellent hour. Very responsive to my music, my massage, my daty. Bbbj several times. Dfk. 3 positions. Good talking before and after. Very loving and cuddly. We went just over the hour, talking and kissing at the end. I will repeat. I think she works Mon-Fri, has 3 kids but must work out at the gym a lot because her body is almost perfect. She said that nursing 2 kids was really hard on her small tits, so she got a boob job. It was well done.

The apartment was okay, but the bed sagged and the airco was noisy and not too effective. Vicky told me that she has only been there 4 days, but the management is refurbishing the apartments. They have painted the walls, now they will be new airco, new beds, new blinds, update bathroom, etc.

Who knows if that will actually happen.

Zing

AFAIK, Templo Marion is at Maipu 429, not Maipu 459. There is an existing thread already:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=2051

They share a website: http://www.templomarion.com/templo.htm with their sister apartment on Diagonal Norte 885 Apt 3-G.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatico
    Do you know, where are now Claudia and Daniela that until 2 months ago I saw there?

Have a nice day!
    Dear Forista.

For short while I have not been seeing Caudia in Templo Marion, but now I don't know thar are still there; until 15 days ago it was there.

Respect to Daniela I don't know.

Greetings

Davewave,

Check for the phone number at the thread of Maipu 359. You will surely find it.

Meanwhile, I don't suggest an appointment. Just walk in at 1030 am, check the line up, choose, and attack!

You will likely get a BBBJ / CIM without any issue. Though if you choose the hotie by name of Rocio, you might not get a BBBJ.

Enjoy BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Davewave
    I was originally trying to call Maipu 359, 4322-1895, but the number rang through to Maipu 429 instead.

Gambling, I decided to try this instead. I walked over from my Recoleta hotel and found Maipu st after using Suipacha as my bearings.

I was let inside and shown two chicas. I chose Rosie, a 30 yr old Paraguayan. Dark blonde, fairly nice body with a bit of a horse face. The other was a dark haired brunette with average body. $150AR for one hr.

The room was ok, a bit dingy but acceptable. Rosie started into what became a boring CBJ. We moved into missionary and then dog with her attempting some fake moaning that would never merit any academy award. I managed to finish and left shortly thereafter.

While a nice woman, she's not into it and is a poor sexual ambassador from her country. Not recommended. Next time through, I'll try Maipu 359 instead. Can anyone confirm the real phone number there?

I walked by Suipacha 834 and there were a couple of young hotties standing outside the doorway. Hmmmmmm. Can't say if they were working upstairs or not.

Maipu 429, apt 55

I was originally trying to call Maipu 359, 4322-1895, but the number rang through to Maipu 429 instead.

Gambling, I decided to try this instead. I walked over from my Recoleta hotel and found Maipu st after using Suipacha as my bearings.

I was let inside and shown two chicas. I chose Rosie, a 30 yr old Paraguayan. Dark blonde, fairly nice body with a bit of a horse face. The other was a dark haired brunette with average body. $150AR for one hr.

The room was ok, a bit dingy but acceptable. Rosie started into what became a boring CBJ. We moved into missionary and then dog with her attempting some fake moaning that would never merit any academy award. I managed to finish and left shortly thereafter.

While a nice woman, she's not into it and is a poor sexual ambassador from her country. Not recommended. Next time through, I'll try Maipu 359 instead. Can anyone confirm the real phone number there?

I walked by Suipacha 834 and there were a couple of young hotties standing outside the doorway. Hmmmmmm. Can't say if they were working upstairs or not.

Posting Limitations