Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Questions

Simple questions could not find a definitive answer to.

Do you have to call ahead to let them know you are coming?

Or is it just as simple as walking in from the street to see what's available?

Larrea 1072 is that the actual address?

Thanks,

Musze

I would have to guess you are writing at the end about the european device the bidet (Pronounced BEEE DAY) It is used to wash all lower areas of the body for either sex in most European and South American countries. Never really caught on in the states (although my grandmother alway had one in her house) which is where I imagine from the question you are from?

This was my first Privado experience and I do not speak a lot of spanish.

I can only recommend this place, since its entrance is a bit inside the building and you do not have to stand on the stree to wait for them to buzz you in.

Anyway, once inside I was aksed to wait and waited for about 10min.

Then was guided to another room and offered a drink and then came the line up. Around 8 girls present at Monday arond 6pm.

I choose a tall local chica, long black hair and small tits. I am sorry I forgot here name, was something with M or so.

Went to a room with here which was really very clean. Took a shower and we chatted for a while. Then we started to make out, DFK and touching everywhere.

She started to BBBJ me and performed deep throat on my humble 18cm - down to the end. A lot of spit out of her mouth, it was great. I knew I couldn't stand 20sec fucking her so I asked her to lay on the back an continue to blow, lick balls etc. I busted over her chest and face, which she did not mind.

Bathroom she, then me and we were back on the bed chatting a bit. She has a boy but you really don't see that.

BBBJ again, then I pounded her in every position I knew. She actually got wet and kept pushing my hand between her legs. I was surprised by that as I thought paid girls would not get wet.

Anyway, she moaned, not to much and not to less and I came inside her. It was very intensive. Acutally I wanted to fuck her ass as well, but didn't dare to ask as it was such a GFE and I felt it would be inappropriate.

300 Pesos well invested.

One little question: what are the girls doing on the toilet before you start? She used this thing beside the toilet, but not the toilet. The desinfectado ribbon was missing)

Bianca: Solid performance on this night

Just back from El Cielo, paying the 100 pesos too much for the activity, but enjoying the usual high quality selection, relatively dependable service, nice and clean rooms, and the free drink at a place that is only 2 blocks from where I'm staying. It seemed like the right choice for today.

The line up was not as strong as most days there, only 5 chicas, and I eschewed the one 9-1/2 that they had there tonight (Virginia) even though I knew she'd be wonderful, because that was my choice last time, and I was in the mood for variety.

I chose the petite, zero (-body-fat Bianca, who is not that pretty in the face, but did something for me with the petite, lean look.

This was a very nice session. She was clearly in a good mood--maybe she always is, I don't know. She was singing along with the radio, and smiling a lot, and she certainly gave the impression that she liked her work. Or was happy to have a gig at the time. Or something. When I emerged from the shower, she was smoking a cigarette in bed, and NOT after she'd asked me if I'd mind. This might not work for some guys, but I actually like it. Others might not like the somewhat rough features of her face, which look like they add up to more than the 23 years she claims, or the tatoos. Or the fact that she talked constantly. Somehow, we had chemistry, and all of these potential turn-offs worked as charm and compatability on this night, anyway.

She did a well above average 10 minutes or more of BBBJ, then put the condom on for some good FS action in three different positions. In doggy style, which she initiated, she seemed to really be having fun. I'm not so naive or vain as to think this was all real, true pleasure, but she was acting brilliantly, and pretty clearly having a work session she enjoyed at least a respecable amount. We finished with a terrific hand job (my preference for el final) and she smoked another cigarette (under some peer pressure, I joined her) and she made me practice my Spanish for 10 or 15 more minutes. (As I said, she talks a lot)

She seems to be a really, nice, authentic Portena with an attitude that is as friendly, and professional (in the good sense) as you could hope for. The tight little package without the body fat, in fact, the tight little everything, works, too.

Enjoy

She said 'old' prices. But who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Convencional $250 / hora Gaseosa, cerveza o whisky.

Garganta profunda $280 / hora Gaseosa, cerveza o whisky.

Completo $300 / hora Gaseosa, cerveza o whisky.

Combinado $600 / hora Gaseosa, creveza o whisky.

They are charging you more than what they post on their website.

And if you click on the chicas their sites also say 250 la hora.

Doesn't mean they will honor it and they do have some top drawer stuff there so keep your penis happy brother.
    Right, Alma, the girl, said prices online were old, but who knows - she seemed so sweet and innocent, I just couldn't imagine her lying to me right after blowing me for 30 minutes and then taking it up the ass for 30 minutes - maybe I'm just horribly naive and romantic.

From their website

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora
    Talked to one of the girls who speak decent English and she did a good job trying to convince me I wasn't being overcharged - the prices are now:

330 for 1h with bbbj.

380 for 1h bbbj+anal.

She might have been bullshitting me, but she seemed very trustworthy.

Anyway, if she's right, the place is 100 pesos more expensive than the other, also very expensive place, I go to, Junin 1631
    Convencional $250 / hora Gaseosa, cerveza o whisky.

Garganta profunda $280 / hora Gaseosa, cerveza o whisky.

Completo $300 / hora Gaseosa, cerveza o whisky.

Combinado $600 / hora Gaseosa, creveza o whisky.

They are charging you more than what they post on their website.

And if you click on the chicas their sites also say 250 la hora.

Doesn't mean they will honor it and they do have some top drawer stuff there so keep your penis happy brother.

Prices 330 - 380

Talked to one of the girls who speak decent English and she did a good job trying to convince me I wasn't being overcharged - the prices are now:

330 for 1h with bbbj.

380 for 1h bbbj+anal.

She might have been bullshitting me, but she seemed very trustworthy.

Anyway, if she's right, the place is 100 pesos more expensive than the other, also very expensive place, I go to, Junin 1631

Larrea 1072

I had heard that BA becomes a ghost town from Christmas until the end of their summer. That may explain why there was only 1 girl available when I visited on about Jan. 3rd. I guess these girls deserve a vacation as well.

Anyway, she was a very good looking brunette, but not the model type that I tend to go for, so I said I would come back, but didn't have the time.

I only wish I could've been there when the selection was at its peak.

Pistolero

Am I being ripped off by these people?

I am confused about the pricing here.

For 1h with BBBJ, they are charging me 330. For 1h with bbbj and anal they charge me 380 (and they often try to get away with not giving me back my 20 when I give them 400)

I guess I am just being ripped off because I don't speak Spanish? Has anyone else been charged 380 for the full package here?

Also last time I was here, I paid for 380 for an hour with Candy - but she pretended not to know how to do BBBJ! She did anal though.

Another strange thing: Tamara did anal, but when I wanted to change condom, she told me I had to pay extra for using two condoms in her ass!

That said, the girls here are overall great (the only dreadful one was Candy) - I've tried four of them so far, and will give more detailed review later.

Beggining of Trip

Started off present sojourn to Argentina with a visit to this privado at 5.00 pm today. Lineup of about 8 chicas. For the first time I had much difficulty remembering the names. Next time will walk with pen and paper. Chose Morena a morena from Paraguay. Was charged 300 ps, thought it was 280, paid up nevertheless. DATY, BBBj, FS, multiple positions all the stuff I like, 2 pops. Reminded me of why I like this destination so much. Looking forward to checking out other privados, clubs and cafes.

Tried out Cileo the other day. Wanted to see if there was much difference with a high end privado. They had a couple of girls available in the afternoon chose Bianca who had a nice tight body - she has new baloons.

Prices were as advertizes 280 for bbj and sex. Great ride, and excellent attitude, though no cola. Place is clean, and easy for a newbie like me.

Twice the price of Gysell's - but depends on you mood - all in all the quality was great.

I lived five or six blocks away from it for a couple of yeara and I ain't never been there neither (Dogg and I dropped out of the same elementary school) and never would. I never go to any privado that charges more for BBBJ. You want to cover it up, fine, and here's a flavored condom but I ain't gonna give you no more money just to get you to do something you don't wanna do.

So if at least three of your "trusted members" haven't and wouldn't go there, then that probably tells you what you need to know. Bad's probably been there cuz he likes to throw his money around but I work for mine.

I know this place for years now. Hugo is not longer managing and my opinion is that it is a hit or miss type of place. Still, it is kind of expensive starting at 250, and 280 w / bbbj.

Last time I was there, in June I think, I picked Paola. She is a good looking morena with grey eyes. A middle eastern kind of misterious look and a nice 5,7 body.

Like many of us know, good looks doesn't mean anything when it comes to the performance of the chicas.

She gave me a plain bbbj, wanted me to used TWO condons for sex!

And tried to upsell her ass, even insinuating that a real man always go for anal.

I was BA for a short time, 2 days think, so the 280 pesos did not feel like when I am there for a month or so.

There are better places to visit in BA, however if you want to stop by and see the lineup they do not charge you a "presentation fee" if you leave.

DWC

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    Sorry, never been there. I have not seen any chica posted on the website worthy of the ultra high premium they charge.
    Sportsman,

What is your opinion? Is any damn privado in Buenos Aires worth such prices as being asked at Larrea 1072.

In my opinion, strictly NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    I will like to request comments on this expensive privado from the highly trusted senior forum members aka Sportsman, Badman, Dickhead, Exon.

Thanks in advance
    Sorry, never been there. I have not seen any chica posted on their website worthy of the ultra high premium privado price they charge.

Posting Limitations