Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I ain't never been there and please don't trust me.
    :-) Done! Removed your name from the trusted members!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    I will like to request comments on this expensive privado from the highly trusted senior forum members aka Sportsman, Badman, Dickhead, Doggyboy, Exon.

Thanks in advance
    I ain't never been there and please don't trust me.

I will like to request comments on this expensive privado from the highly experienced & trusted senior forum members aka Sportsman, Badman, Dickhead, Exon.

Thanks in advance

I was with Virginia today. She is a very, very beautiful woman. She did a very sensual little striptease for me, followed by lots of nice touching and embracing. I did DATY until she lost her mind, then she really loosened up. All positions, DFK, ending in missionary with her legs over my shoulders while I stuffed her like a Thanksgiving turkey. Followed by sweet kisses and a little massage. Expensive? C'Mon guys - it was less than $100 US!

Being new to the BA scene and not knowing Spanish too well I took the advice of Poker and took the leap with Larrea 1072.

I called from a pay phone on Santa Fe and the woman, understanding our language barrier, directed me. Rang the bell and was led upstairs, through the second door and to a waiting room. It may be a little more expensive than most, but I think is a great place to be introduced to the pleasures of Buenos Aires.

Of the drinks offered I took the Quilmes (sp) and waited about 10 minutes for the seven senoritas that were offered. One they were presented it was hard to remember which girl was which in the lineup. Only two or three I remembered their names. Virginia was a nice blonde with shoulder length hair and an incredible ass. She also had the nicest smile.

I am usually a breast man, but since I've been in BA I have seen the best ass of anywhere.

Another I remembered was Altana who had hat exotic look of dark hair, big lips, ass and tits although she looked a little bigger than the pictures on the website. (She was the only one I recognized from www.cieloprivate.com.ar)

The last girl was Rosio. She had the best ass of them all with a large Mariposa (butterfly) tattoo on her left butt cheek.

Not remembering the other's names I chose her although I was offered the lineup again. (My recommendation is to sit on the far end of the room so that the women have to walk farther to greet you and walk away)

The price was $280P for BBBJ and the woman that took my money came back quickly with $20P change. Didn't think that would happen!

Five minutes later Rosio came to take me to the room which ended up being the first room on the left (the blue room I guess) Having finished my beer she went to get me another.

I took a shower as she waited in bed. She did not allow any French kissing and no cola. Although I would have liked more kissing she was very sweet and for me that was enough for today. The only regret is that I did not attempt or ask about DATY. Her BBBJ was nice, nothing exotic, but she seems to enjoy it. After mulitiple position and the first shot I took a shower and enjoyed some wonderful cuddling with light kissing as we slowly progressed to the second BBBJ. Luckily for me it took her about 15 minutes of work to finally get a release. She did remind me of no CIM and I acted like I did not understand at first. We both laughed.

She said she was from Argentina, living north near Uraguay and she said she was 22 (Which I did not doubt as she had that freshness to her) brunette about 5'5". She had a handfull of ass as well as be-cup breasts with wonderful suckable nips. She also had the softest skin I have ever touched as well! Couldn't and wouldn't take my hands off of her.

She did have two other tatoo's but nothing too distracting. One on her shoulder, one on her hip (of her mormon boyfriend who lives in Utah- WTF) and that lovely butterfly.

All in all the experience was wonderful. Thanks again Poker for your recommendation and for ArgentiaPrivate!

Unluckily I am now back in the U. S. At least we have great Asian Massage Parlors up here, but I WILL be back!

Would like to thank you guys for a great site with tons of information on chicas in BsAs. Moved down here a week ago and after reading your reviews decided to try out Larrea 1072 knowing it is a bit overpriced, but I prefer a clean hassle free invironment. Atleast for my first try.

After about 10 minutes wait I was presented 8 chicas, most average 7 one or to 8 decided to go with Michaela, blond very firm body. Didn't ask her age but would guess no older than 25. Experience was average at the best, no BBBJ no culo. The place is very clean, friendly, spacious and would recomend it for first-timers. The doorman signaled as locking his mouth with a key when I exited, which is a very accurate description of my time with Michaela.

Inflation has kicked in here, that was $220ar 7 or 8 months ago.

It is spendy but clean.

Great 1st Experience

1st time in BA. Would like to say thank you for all the great information provided on this site. Wanted to try an upscale place right off the bat, and my buddy and I decided to try this place (Cielo) based on the posts. Had to wait about 30 minutes for the girls, but when they did show up, Bianca and Paola were both better than average, Paola nearly being a 10! Prices were exactly as advertised on the web page, 280p for bbbj and sex. Plus you get a drink! Bianca was not into 'completo' but Paola was for an extra 70p. Was not hassled on the time, was in there for more than an hour, not much more, but enough time to hit it twice.

1st time out in BA, and just based on what I have read, the prices here are higher than the average by about 100p, but the accommodations are VERY nice, clean bedrooms, fresh packaged towels and soap, and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend this location.

Will be in BA for another 8 days and looking forward to reviewing more locations.

Ups, too late to write.

Girl name was Carolina, not Cristina.

http://www.bsaseden.com.ar/html/eden.htm, look for cristina.

She doesn't look so good in reality, but her blue eyes are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipo
    Hi,

Went there in the afternoon.

Was introduced to 7-8 girls.

Difficult to remember which one to ask after you've seen a bunch.

Of girls in lingerie and 3-4 look good.

Choose Cristina, 23Y slim, small tits, blonde dye, from buenos aires.

Cons: no kissing, almost no blowjob.

Pros: tide pussy and ass. 2nd pop after DATY she was very.

Passionate.

Prices are strict and for all, and I can tell as I speak fluent spanish.

Place looks really good.

Cheers,

G.

Nice upscale place

Hi,

Went there in the afternoon.

Was introduced to 7-8 girls.

Difficult to remember which one to ask after you've seen a bunch.

Of girls in lingerie and 3-4 look good.

Choose Cristina, 23Y slim, small tits, blonde dye, from buenos aires.

Cons: no kissing, almost no blowjob.

Pros: tide pussy and ass. 2nd pop after DATY she was very.

Passionate.

Prices are strict and for all, and I can tell as I speak fluent spanish.

Place looks really good.

Cheers,

G.

Prices up, chicas not available

I went to this place today at noon.

Prices are now 250 for one hour with standard service and 280 with bbj. That is more than 10 % increase in two weeks.

Only two chicas were available. It seems that this place got too much business, so they recognized that they are in a " sellers market "with this privado. On my last two visits last week, each at almost 3 pm, even all chicas were " occupada ".

I shall not repeat.

Lueck Hoff

I went there in the middle of last week at noon. Only four girls were presented, as it was a little bit too early for this place.

In general I was not disappointed. All the girls were young with almost perfect bodies and great tits, similar to what I see on the streets everyday here and makes me crazy. Unfortunately the faces were not more than average.

I choose a girl whose name I didn't understand exactly, but I was told to say " Ala ". The service was better than expected in such a highend place.

With showering together, a great foreplay and enthusiastic sex. The bad thing was the bbj, which was only a short minute and than covered. And no good technique.

I asked also for a photo, but she was not happy with this and said I might get one when I repeat a session with her. Hmm.

I probably shall repeat, but try another girl. The place is at least much better than the clubs I checked out at the weekend.

Lueck Hoff

I went there to take a look since its probably the highest priced privado. There were 9 girls there and I was very disappointed because I was expecting some great looking girls for the price they charge. I rate the girls there that day as 6's.

Sinistra paid the posted price

What Sinistra paid is exactly what is posted on their website. Perhaps Exon gets a discount due to long term customer status.

I was there recently and the wanted 200/ hr and 250 if you also wanted a bbj. Nice place but in the end can't say the girls there are any better in bed, even if they a generally more attractive.

Posting Limitations