Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Just visited

I just left Cielo Private an hour ago. It was my first visit. A Canadian guy in a Rio terma recommended the place.

I have to agree the facilities are really nice - I was surprised with the quality of the rooms. Clean, big rooms and bathrooms, jacuzzi tub (used for ten minutes at the end) A$220 for an hour with BBBJ an extra A$30. It was only in the room in the middle of the BBBJ that I was told that CIM was extra (WTF? - I just assumed, stupid me - but that's what spending too much time in Rio does to a guy's assumptions) Anyhow, she covered me up and she did a good job getting me off - but I wouldn't have paid the extra A$30 if I had known that BBBJ didn't include CIM.

I was shown a total of six girls - none of them stunners - pretty average. I chose Celeste - nice girl, but not GFE. Nice facilities, but pretty average girls, and a so-so experience. I won't be rushing back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyJones
    I was just at Cielo Private. There was only two ladies there. Both were cute but not to the level of 517 Esmirelda. On the web site and on the privado list Cielo is at 200 pesos per hour and Divino was at 160 per hour. The hostess and I discussed the arangements and the going rate was now Cielo at 220 and Divino at 200. If that was where the upselling was going to start, where would it have ended? So I left. Cielo was a very clean place outside and inside. Divino I cannot say the same.

Rustyjones
    Cielo private is expensive. But super nice. Just to be sure you were talking about the right place its at Larrea something. It was not an upsell that is their price, check the forum. What they charge for is the facilities and supposedly the quality of girls but that can be hit and miss. Seems like you are bobbing and weaving at the wrong time. Carlos was taking advantage of you, Cielo was not. They are expensive but they charge everyone the same expensive price. Their facilities are absolutely top notch though.

Divino Private and Cielo Private

I was just at Cielo Private. There was only two ladies there. Both were cute but not to the level of 517 Esmirelda. On the web site and on the privado list Cielo is at 200 pesos per hour and Divino was at 160 per hour. The hostess and I discussed the arangements and the going rate was now Cielo at 220 and Divino at 200. If that was where the upselling was going to start, where would it have ended? So I left. Cielo was a very clean place outside and inside. Divino I cannot say the same.

Rustyjones

Just Okay

My first time to this privado. Was greeted by Hugo who explained all the details of the brothel, and also took the money. He explained everything in Spanish, and surprisingly I was able to understand most of it (he essentially repeated everything that is on their website and already written on this board regarding cost) I visited in the early afternoon and had a choice of about twelve girls. I was really not that impressed by the girls. Most were in the range of 6-7. I was hoping for a much prettier selection. I don't remember seeing any hard-bodies and no "bottle-blonds." I did find two girls that I liked well enough and had a double. Their attitude in the bedroom was nice and both permitted kissing on the mouth (I like a GFE experience) The girls I chose worked well together. So, DFK, DATY, CBJ (I did not pay extra for the BBBJ) The best part about the experience was the room. For those who are interested, my room's bathroom had a jacuzzi tub (although I did not use it) and I'm sure the girls would have been happy to play a bit in the water. Would probably not repeat based upon the girl selection at this time and the costs of the activity (2 girls / one hour-400 pesos) ak233

Thumbs up Micaela

She's been reported upon, but maybe here's some more information. First, there's a special "Micaela Rate" at Cielo of $280 for what $220 buys you with the rest of the girls (not that I find the difference much of a deterrent—350 euro—a common rate where I live most of the year—is 1400 pesos! Second, she's quite a bit bigger than the photos and definitely has a bangin' bootie. I'd say she's a good size 14, but she's only 20 years old and her body is still tight (though there are signs of impending cellulite) Still, you can't argue that she's hot.

For the first helping she was fairly mechanical and I was unimpressed, but as we were taking a 10 or 15 minute break I gave her a nice massage and she warmed quite a bit. Act II was definitely a blast and we even manage to squeeze out a meager Act III. I left dazed, weak-kneed and happy.

Boobies are the alpha. Boobies are the omega. From boobies all threads are born and into boobies let them all dissolve."

Alejandra's curves

Just to enrich the report on Alejandra. She doesn't want to have her face shown, hence the study on her nice curves.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alejandra.jpg‎  

Thumbs up Alejandra

After a long absence I decided to go back to Cielo. Several new girls. Micaela has left the place (went back home, apparently) The cute bonde Julieta is back (I actually tried her previously, but other members have already said all about her; no need to be redundant) Tried Alejandra, a simpatica morocha. A little bit of unwanted fat, gravity-stricken boobs (children, probably) but very nice, excellent attitude. Be nice to her and she'll please you forever - and she's completa, too. I went in really tired and fed-up with some locals and came out with a smile on my face.;o)

Although expensive ($220) Cielo is still a pleasant privado, more than others, and worth it if you privilege "quality time".

I had a somewhat similar incident occur at Affaire Pueyrredon. I had just walked out and immediately sensed a guy that was out of place and following me. They waited fo me to get in my car and then pulled me over about 15 seconds later. Why did they let me drive first? They didn't ask any DWI questions. After some general harassment, the apparent purpose for the stop was for information on the pricing structure at AP. How long of a session, how much paid, entrance fee, drink prices, etc. Why couldn't they just send their own guy in undercover to get that data for their kickback audit?

These guys were connected to the police but I don't believe that they were police. They did not look, dress, or act professionally. When I tactfully told them I wanted proof that they were cops, they went back to the the trunk of their old jalopy, pulled out some ratty old PFA windbreakers, and proceeded to "pose" and even "strut" like I guess they think cops do! I refused to tell them anything or give ID until a marked car and/or uniformed cop showed up about 1/2 hour later. But I couldn't just bolt. One of the first things that the head thug told me was that he almost shot me for not pulling over fast enough.

In the end, I didn't have to pay a bribe and that absolutely confirms that they weren't real BsAs cops.

Good move playing ignorant and walking away. Cops down here tend not to take any action. What seems suspicious is that anytime I have observed plainclothes cops down here they work in pairs. Probably some sort of scam.

If you really like this place, hang around out front for awhile and see what is going on, are there others being stopped? Marked units in the area? Etc.

That seems to be an isolated case, I hope this is not a new trend.

Bs is a paradise for me, to relax and fuck whores.

Geo

Exclamation Larrea staked out by cops?

I am writing to report a bummer experience upon exiting Larrea 1072. I went there three days ago and after walking out, within a block of the place on the street, I was intercepted by a 60 year old man in a suit and tie carrying a police badge. He got in my face about how this privado had under-aged girls and was selling dope. He told me he wanted me to return to the apartment where there was a squad car waiting. He suggested I should be interviewed and if I refused they would slap the handcuffs on me. At that point I feigned ignorance of castellano and denied being in the place. I told him I would not return with him for questioning. He then told me they would be watching the place and I should stay away in the future (he made the little sign where you pull your lower eyelid down with your index finger to signify "watch out"). I was not going to let him ruin my day so I just walked away and he walked the other way. I think the badge was authentic and do not doubt that he was with the police (present or in the past). He had all the skills of a professional intimidator. He stood 2 inches from me and looked and behaved in an official manner - polite but unyielding. I am wondering if he was hired by the neighbors to scare off business, or maybe in fact he IS doing official police work and they ARE indeed investigating underaged girls and drugs. In any case I am not going to return to Larrea 1072.

Keep in mind that this recent price increase isn't the first. When I first discovered this apartment, "convencional" was $130AR. Then it was $150, then $170, and now the website says $200. Unless you're into the ambience of Larrea go to Beruti. Same chicas, less plata. The best thing, for me, about these 2 locals is the GFE. I've only recently found that elsewhere (for another thread) but it is always good GFE with these girls. I am thinking we should hire some piquiteros to protest for us out front.

I don't think of Larrera 1072 as a single privado, but as half of the Cielo/Divino combo. If you don't see a particular chica at one, she may be at the other (or busy.) And they are only a block or so from each other.

My personal favorite, Priscila, was in the lineup each time I went to Larrera or Berruti. Luck of the draw, but it could have swung the other way.

Disappointed.

Stop by tonight. The apartment is pretty but the girls are not. OK, they are OK but only about as good as any apartment in the city. Nothing here, including Miguela or what here name is, that justifies the price.

Angry Inflation

Don't feel bad about your inflation, was only 12%. I saw 25% inflation today with my girl, was supposed to be 40p per hour and got charged 50! That is 25% but I think it was at 40p for quite a long time so had to go up soon.

Posting Limitations