Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo
    Your opinion is respected. Nonetheless, there was sufficient elaboration in my reply to help anyone curious about Priscilla decide whether or not she's worth a try - and she is, in my opinion.

I don't go into details simply because these girls are PEOPLE, not machines. They will react differently to each one of us. Chemistry apart, we all know that being real nice to them and trying to get some intimacy flowing will help a lot in producing the expected result. I got as much as I could from Priscilla, and that's the end of it.

I have not benefitted [yet] from elaborations (the inverse reasoning applies here, too) The basic info on some places I'm interested in IS very useful indeed, and I've benefitted from that, yes.

Cordially,

RD.

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    The point of this forum is for all of us TO ELABORATE. What the hell purpose would this forum be if no one elaborated?

I am sure you benefited greatly from the elaboration from others.

Stowe

Elaboration

The point of this forum is for all of us TO ELABORATE. What the hell purpose would this forum be if no one elaborated?

I am sure you benefited greatly from the elaboration from others.

Stowe

About Priscilla

I usually don't elaborate much. It's a different experience with each one, depending on a certain chemistry that can be labeled either a great fuck or a bummer - or a wonderful encounter and whatever else you wish to make of it. Besides, each guy extracts something different from it.

Anyway, when there is no sparkle (I wouldn't ask for frequent fireworks, although they do happen, sometimes) and the girl does a correct job, nothing unpredictable, I might definitely leave with a good feeling, but it's still "bureaucratic" to me.

In other words, some girls seem to enjoy what they do, or they try to make the best of it. Priscilla is fine and eager to please, but she's not at ease doing it. She does have a very pretty "derrière" and a very nice pair of pear-shaped tits. If she doesn't work out she's lucky to have a body that has not a single extra ouce of fat, and no marks (I'm not fond of scars, piercings or tattoos) If you are tall and would like to experience a pretty "miniature", she's the girl. You can easily grab her and engage in some "dirty dancing" without the weightlifting effort.;o)

I agree with you that Cielo is a good place, but I still can't understand why there's not a better place in BsAs, or are we all still missing something? If you're a frequent traveller in the Americas (except the US, we all know) and Europe, you've been to tens of places that are better, with twice as many girls - and a lot prettier.

The search for The Place (or The Book) goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Robert Dean,

I thought about Priscilla a couple of times. Could you elaborate more about your experience with her?

Cielo is still a good place. Two years ago they used to have a brunette named "Florencia" she was great, the premium girl of the place. Also, a blonde named Paola. Later came "Julieta" and now I think Micaela, Andrea and Priscilla, however they are not as good / beautiful as the former chicas.

DWC

Robert Dean,

I thought about Priscilla a couple of times. Could you elaborate more about your experience with her?

Cielo is still a good place. Two years ago they used to have a brunette named "Florencia" she was great, the premium girl of the place. Also, a blonde named Paola. Later came "Julieta" and now I think Micaela, Andrea and Priscilla, however they are not as good / beautiful as the former chicas.

DWC

Cielo and Divino

It's good to know that both are about the same, although I had heard that Divino was a little less well setup.

There may be other good options in town, but I believe that Cielo offers reasonably good quality and simplifies things for us.

I've been with Micaela a few times, and repeating is not something I do often. Also tried Priscila, a tiny brunette, very shapely and sweet, although a little bit more on the "beaurocratic" side.

cielo private

Cat,

What is the address of Cieloprivate?

cielo private

I went to Cielo 2 weeks ago, had 2 sessions. The first was Claudia, tall slim pretty blonde, and the second was Michaela, brunnette and very pretty, 19 y/o.

Claudia is a lot fun and easy to talk to. I took the completo option and I would say it was a good experience.

Michaela is very young and pretty. She only do conventional sex no completo.

Also went to Divinoprivate but I went early and they had only two girls. The set up was exactly the same as cieloprivate only a little cheaper, merit further investigation.

THE CAT

Went by here again Wed afternoon around 4pm. As I've posted before, it's not that I don't know better can be had for the rates they charge after all this time in BA, but it's a nice 'fall back' spot if you can't or don't have the time to setup something else on short notice.

The premium is basically the quality of the facilities, which I'm also ok paying for, as now with this 2nd visit, I can't really say the quality of sex is all that much better, and in fact is actually worse than the usual GFE experience.

Ugo still gone on vacation, so reception lady let me in, and I Sat in the Runway Room again to get the lineup show. There were 6 girls that did the meet and greet, no Michaela or Claudia from my last visit. In fact, none of the 6 I remembered from my previous visit - names I didn't catch that well last time but I don't forget faces easily and these were I'm fairly sure all new girls than the ones I'd seen before.

I figured anyone I picked would do, none were stand outs and none were dogs. All sort of 7 to 7.5 girls - I have a fairly picky point scale so don't compare my relative scale to yours.

So just for the hell of it because I got a quick look at what looked like the nicest inframmary scar I'd seen in awhile, I picked Bianca, a brownish-dark blonde hair girl with a fairly nice, slender body type, 95c post-augmented breasts, not exactly tall, but not short - say about 5' 7" w / o the heels.

They put me in the same room I was in the first time, which seems to be the room you always get if you're the only guy there at the time - last room on left before the first major t-junction.

Couple observations I hadn't known before so I guess that's just more newb part I've now gotten past but might help someone else. First time I was here I picked the 190p option, and I paid exact change. But since like everyone else who's commented on the constant need in BA to have a decent amount of small bills or change on you for normal things like taxis, I figured this time I'd just pay with a couple 100p bills.

I waited for change but after the receptionist walked down the hall with the payment, the girl I picked, Bianca, came up the hallway and motioned me to join her, so I figured what the hell it's just 10 pesos and I'd take one for the team to test their honesty policy.

But it turns out soon as Bianca showed me into the room, along with the usual sani-pack of plastic wrapped towel, 3 condoms, comb, etc. - my 10p change was laying next to it.

Second, while I was resting between sessions with Bianca, I asked if she did completo, and she said no, you had to specify that before with the receptionist so that they could show you the girls who did that as not all girls at Cielo does. So while Cielo offers all the range of menu services, not all girls it seems does every act.

So it might be better to just specify garganta profunda which it seems every girl does for the GP premium, so you can see the full lineup and then ask the receptionist or Ugo whether she does completo or not. If not, you might still want to go with her for the GP than any of the other girls if they weren't up to your standards of par.

Session with Bianca was pretty average, not bad, not great. One comment on her performance though - the garganta profunda really is wildly varying between girls it seems. Claudia was no bones about it a real deep throat expert and not shy at being either soft or rapid full force motions. Bianca is what I'd say is the opposite extreme - she'll just flick her tongue on the sides of your shaft the whole time if you let her. And even if you explicitly ask for stronger, faster, more sucking action, basically what you're going to get is a weak bbbj, imo, much less the deep throat.

So lesson learned, if you like the bbbj instead of the straight sex which wasn't that bad with her, might want to just pick another girl on your visit to see what you get. If you're into breasts, I'd also avoid because the augmentation job was fairly cheap - hard, little elasticity. Not a knock on the doc though - the surgeon who did it is most likely a fairly skilled one. Very fine incission line and a great job at reducing the scarring below the inframmary fold. Good hands, cheap tools.

Sorry if I'm not using the acronyms correctly, but when I sessioned here in my Claudia report, I got bbbjtc - which I use to mean bare back blow job till cum. Meaning they pull the mouth off just as you cum and then finish the release via hand, tits, whatever body part.

Bbbjtcim is what I thought of as bare back blowjob till cum in mouth - with some girls hanging in there for minutes afterwards, to others just barely letting you finish but no time for afterglow as they're already heading for the bathroom. But essentially, most or all of the release is in the mouth at a minimum, and how much time afterwards she's still prolonging the feeling is completely YMMV with each girl.

I've been able to get this elsewhere, just not at Cielo so far as I know, but again, I'm sure it's YMMV and better service the more you visit.

Mpexy,

Funny you ask about bbbjtc, this is one of few places in bsas I got it without even asking for. Too bad I don't remember name of the girl. Blond, a bit on the short side. But I got a feeling it's really ymmv. She didn't even ask for any extra tip.

Good luck!

Micaela is terrific, but where in the world is Julieta?

To make it simple, I endorse all the very positive comments about Micaela, whom I visited this week. She definitely stands out. The other five on the lineup were far from a match.

Now, what about Julieta? At Cielo they don't say when she's coming back. Does anyone know whether she might be somewhere else (independent) There's another Julieta at Divino, but the pics seem to be someone else's. Also, Cinthia seems to have left the place.

Cheers.

More a quick FYI and question rather than a real report.

I went back to Cielo Private again today (after my strike out bait and switch at the Peron apartment reported separately) as I've sort of categorized this place now in my mind as a 'sure thing' fall back if my planned session doesnt happen or works out.

Ugo wasn't in today and the lady filling in said he was on vacation for two weeks, but since I knew the routine from last time I asked the woman right off that before she shows me the girls, could she answer a question to help me pick one? She says sure so I tell her I was just here recently, saw a gal that I picked the garganta profunda bbbj option and it was great, no problems. But is there any girl working here that does not just bbbj but bbbjtcim?

She says nope, none. Only the bbbj. So, not sure if that's true but that's the FYI - that according to the receptionist woman, you can't get that here.

On the other hand, my question to anyone reading this is - anyone get bbbjtcim here and perhaps like many, many places around the world it's really YMMV and need to negotiate / propina the girl individually?

If not here, is that really sort of the norm here in Argentina? Total newb here in BA, but lots of other places I've been, when a girl says yes to bbbj it really also means bbbjtcim. For example, when in Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, and many other Euro locations, it was mainly either covered bj or bbbjtcim. The middle ground of just the tease but not the completion wasn't as prevalent as it seems here? But then again, I've been in the dating circle most of my first month here so I'm probably not the best person to be making any judgements at this point.

Anyone veteran care to comment?

Rouge and SF 3373 didn't work out for me, but Larrea 1072 is awesome: club quality chicas, and lots of them. I took Micaela for the big bucks who has been written up repeatedly, and for good reason. If you want to spend $190 or $250 for quenn Micaela Larrea 1072 is a good choice. No apt or piso, just go to the address.

Micaela

Was with her recently for the second time. She may have gained a pound or two over her vacation but she still has one of the best "bods for sin" I have experienced. And while a shade less carefree than a couple of months ago, she is a good kid to boot.

It is available

Quote Originally Posted by Iberian
    Has anyone chosen 2 girls at a time here? Does anyone know if it is possible? Any other recommendation for 2 girl action?
    Although, I didn't partcipated in the 2 girl action, but it is available here. However, prepare to spend a lot. 2 girls, 300 P / hour and 2 girls with lesbian actions, 400 P / hour. I would suggest that you call up and set up an appointment for this special need. Looks like only Agustina is a bi, and the rests are not. So I am not sure, how much lesbian action they would provide. Good luck!

Bandy

Posting Limitations