Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Iberian

Has anyone chosen 2 girls at a time here? Does anyone know if it is possible? Any other recommendation for 2 girl action?

Just wanted to add that I had two very good experiences at this privado first with Vanesa, then with Andrea.

Prices and services as noted. A Julieta was in the line-up both times - not sure if she was the special one. She was good looking but a bit tall for my taste.

Both chicas I had provided excellent service. I like a long workout and neither complained. Andrea in particular worked hard to accomodate. With Vanesa I took the BBBJ option which Ugo billed as garganta profunda - it was not and I even asked her directly about that. Maybe that term does not translate as equilavently as I thought.

The second time was at about 11 AM on a Friday - passed an elderly Portena making his way slowly down the stairs wearing a brown suit and well-polished shoes - was pleased to see the senior citizens take advantage of the delights of their city.

One word of caution - the stone floors get slippery when they are wet. Particular attention when descending from the Jacuzzi is warranted.

Also curious if anyone has tried the other place on the web as www.divinoprivate.com. Seems to be under the same management but with lower prices. Anyone knowledgeable about location and quality of the facility?

Larrea 1072

What a great place! Saw Bianca, good english, lived in Houston for a few years. She was great and the place is a palace. 190 hour, we cuddled and masaged for more than that, no pressure to leave.

Cactus

Larrea 1072

I agree this is a good place although the selection was a little disappointing on Wednesday. I saw 4 that I would only rate as 6/7 - but asked for larger breasts and was shown two more - better though not my type exactly. However I chose Austine (not sure of that spelling) very nice just 20 good fun - total inc anal etc 250. Really nice girl. Would make one good half of a double takeout.

Photo that I took seems to be to big to upload here – I will try to upload it on photo page.

Quote Originally Posted by RickSeven
    I support Carpediem's assesment of this fine.

Establishment. From the outside it looks like a normal office or residence. Once you ring the doorbell and enter you climb the stairs to the first floor. The establishment looks very impressive and clean. I was introduced to 8 girls. Of the girls I would rate 6 in the 8-9 category and 2 in the 5-7. Mickaela caught my attention, she is a morocha with black hair and slightly darker skin and very good looking. Went ot the room and showered and then it was show time. I had selected the sex with BBBJ course for P$250 with Mickaela and she was very good. Had 2 rounds in the hour and she was very sweet and gave a good quality GFE with DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions.

This establishment is one of the best facilities I have seen anywhere in the world let alone in BA's. The price is a lot more compared to Sante Fe and others but the quality of the facilites and chicas make it worthy of a visit.

Thumbs up ohhhh mickaela

Quote Originally Posted by RickSeven
    I support Carpediem's assesment of this fine establishment. From the outside it looks like a normal office or residence. Once you ring the doorbell and enter you climb the stairs to the first floor. The establishment looks very impressive and clean. I was introduced to 8 girls. Of the girls I would rate 6 in the 8-9 category and 2 in the 5-7. Mickaela caught my attention, she is a morocha with black hair and slightly darker skin and very good looking. Went ot the room and showered and then it was show time. I had selected the sex with BBBJ course for P$250 with Mickaela and she was very good. Had 2 rounds in the hour and she was very sweet and gave a good quality GFE with DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions.

This establishment is one of the best facilities I have seen anywhere in the world let alone in BA's. The price is a lot more compared to Sante Fe and others but the quality of the facilites and chicas make it worthy of a visit.
    I saw her twice in August, what a girl. BBBJ in bathroom. Sex in bed. Bath in jacuzzi. Sex in bed. All GFE, I was in love.

Next visit was a different room, ambiance not the same. But she was the same.

By far the best apartment.

Party BMW

Recent Visit

I support Carpediem's assesment of this fine establishment. From the outside it looks like a normal office or residence. Once you ring the doorbell and enter you climb the stairs to the first floor. The establishment looks very impressive and clean. I was introduced to 8 girls. Of the girls I would rate 6 in the 8-9 category and 2 in the 5-7. Mickaela caught my attention, she is a morocha with black hair and slightly darker skin and very good looking. Went ot the room and showered and then it was show time. I had selected the sex with BBBJ course for P$250 with Mickaela and she was very good. Had 2 rounds in the hour and she was very sweet and gave a good quality GFE with DFK, BBBJ and multiple positions.

Checkmark recent experiences

Had very good time with Mikaela there. She and Julieta are treated as special chicas there and go for higher price - $250 with bbbj. She is a great girl, and from the previous reports I pressume that's the same one who worked at 1270 Marcelo T. De Alvear. Saw Mikaela twice and would see her again if she were around this weekend. Her photos are on the site. Very nice service.

Funny part of the story was that once I tried to setup an appointment with Julieta, which didn't work out. But, Mikaela got to know about it and I got some slightly jelous comments from her

Saw Agustina as well, inspired mostly by her positive attitude. I was very glad I did since she was a very sweet although unexperienced provider. Willing to please though. Stayed for an extra hour with her.

The facilities are very nice. Jacuzzi, nice bathroom etc. To me (short term visitor to Argentina) this difference in facilities and positive attitude of the girls is more that worthy the price difference between this place and some cheaper apartments in vicinity. That bathroom and towels in Santa Fe 1707 - oh please! Disaster! I won't go there again just because of that bathroom.

True.... but

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Bandy's and Rickster's posts illustrate well the concept of "YMMV." Which is something to keep in mind when reading anybody's positive or negative reports. I'm sure that my tastes and preferences would be shared by some, but, not by others.
    This is generally very true and I always open my trip report with this very qualifier. However, in this particular case, things are a little different. Rickster never mentioned any particular chica by name and I am almost sure he did not meet Julieta (they don't bring her up in the regular line-up; at least that's what happened to me). Beautiful girls are beautiful by any standard. I have no interest in any chica and I have no big ego to boost in this case. I also saw the others (only 5 of them) and I was not impressed. Management knows that they have these two better looking girls and they are commanding the premium price. Otherwise, they will be idiots to upsell an ordinary chica.

Bandy

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Bandy,

The Julieta you mentioned is the one on their website?

DWC
    They don't show the face on the website. They have another special one in that price category. Her name is Andrea, a brunette (I don't think she is the one from the website, because this Andrea is listed at 170 Peso). Ugo told me that currently, Andrea is in vacation.

Bandy

Bandy's and Rickster's posts illustrate well the concept of "YMMV." Which is something to keep in mind when reading anybody's positive or negative reports. I'm sure that my tastes and preferences would be shared by some, but, not by others.

I was very dissappointed when I visited Larrea earlier this month. This quote is from Rickster's 2005 BA Report.

"Capt. Dave referred to the apartments as McHookers. I agree. I visited an upscale apartment in Barrio Norte 1072 Larrea. I saw 4 girls. None of which interested me. I would say they were 5 or 6's. A fifth was ok. Maybe a 7. There may be 9's or 10's in the apartments. But I didn't see them."

Bandy,

The Julieta you mentioned is the one on their website?

DWC

Julieta, a true beauty

This place is very vividly described by EZE_Amante in his post of 6/1/05 (See below). I have nothing much to add. Tell the cab driver to take you to the intersection of Larrea and Santa Fe (2400-2500)

It is true, Ugo, talks too fast. But as far as the current price goes, I could gather that regular service con foro 170 Peso, sin foro 190 Peso and anal 210 Peso.

Anyway, Ugo took me to a sitting room and almost immediately 3 more Argentines arrived and they were taken to another separate sitting room. I positioned myself in a chair rather than the sofa and I could see most of the girls walking by. I immediately spotted a blonde from a distance and thought to myself that I could do her in a heartbeat.

There were only five girls available and 4 customers are now waiting. I knew I have to make a quick decision. The line up started and I was not terribly impressed with the quality. Ugo came back, saw somewhat disappointed look on my face and then told me that a very special girl is available tonight. However, she is the best they could offer and she costs 250 Peso. I wanted to see her and in comes the blonde whom I spotted earlier. In my eyes, she was an awesome beauty and I didn't spend even a nanosecond to make up my mind.

She is Julieta, 18 years old and working here last 4 months. She has only one barely visible flaw, a slight overbite. I told her to get braces. If she gets a good agent, packaged right, she could be a model. Initially, I told Jackson that she is a playboy material. But more I think about it, she is more like a model you see in teen magazines. As of now, she can leave most of the girls in Black to dust.

From the time I entered the room, we hit it off very well. Soft classical piano music was playing in the suite. Her nature is of a vivacious, happy-go-lucky young girl. She jumped into my arms and I was carrying her around the room. Her body is of a young girl. Thin and delicate although sturdy. Breast is small but nice. One of the best looking and best tasting young pussy you could ever find. The BBBJ started in the Jacuzzi. We both ate each other out for a long time. She became very romantic and had a visible orgasm. I finished from behind. They are closed on Sundays and I gave my number and told her to come to my place on Sunday morning (before going to Mansion BBQ party). She lives with parents and can not come at night.

I have to see this girl one more time!

Ugo asked me to come back soon and I said him goodnight. I entered into a cab where the driver was playing Vivaldi's four season into his newly installed stereo. Apparently a true lover of classical music, he was mock conducting the orchestra through every note during my entire ride to Recoleta. I asked him to pump up the volume. He obliged and it felt like I am in Carnegie Hall. Life couldn't be better!

Bandy

PS: With all Julieta's charm, she earns only 40% of the total dough. A girl of this quality earns only 100 Peso a client is simply unthinkable. Almost feels like bondage labor!

Its the same outfit

Same operation, both sites hosted by the same server.

www.cieloprivate.com.ar

www.divinoprivate.com.ar/

wow this place sounds really hot need to check it out soon....anyone been to or have info about this place....

www.divinoprivate.com.ar/

website looks identical but with different chicas and alittle less

Posting Limitations