Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo
    You are really a setting duck when coming out of CieloPrivate. Most privados are located inside apartment buildings.
    No way to know where are you going or where you are coming from. Cieloprivate is just one large floor upstairs.

DWC

Going to a PV in Buenos Aires is a hit and miss adventure. There are good PV and bad ones and so many in between.

At the better PVs and Larea is one of those (some say it's the best) there are beautiful chicas but also those you would not rank as a 5. Some chicas have outstanding service, some terrible. For the fun and value I think Buenos Aires PVs are the best place to pick up a gem, or just have a great experience, but only if you understand that one out of x experiences can turn to be a great disappointment.

However, the one common thing for all PVs is that you can not trust their pictures on the internet.

People think its Photoshop, but it goes ways beyond just Photoshop. As a matter of rule; many PVs publish pictures of some retouched Playboy old bunnies, others publish their own retired stars for months after they already left. Each chica has many names and many different pictures on the different sites, those with blocked faces, can be anyone.

Look on Sofy from Belgranotop. Com. Ar, her face is so clear in her photos, yet when I saw her I was sure it was her mother, not her that came into the room.

To make matters worse when you make an appointment with someone you saw the night before, its again a hit and miss, as to if they'll keep the appointment. Many times you'll come on time and she will be on another appointment, making you wait.

Do you need to phone ahead

You can if you want to check their hours or verify that a particular girl you want to see is working. But you don't have to. When I called once to check on their address (I had their phone number with me but not their address) the girl who answered the phone did not speak a word of English and did not understand my Spanish.

(In general there is no point to calling a privado and asking if a particular girl is working. Because almost all of them will always say yes. But at Cielo I think you might get an honest answer. Might.)

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher34  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to BA (and this!) , so sorry for the beginner's question.

I like the look of this place, and would like to pay a visit, probbaly on Wednesday (Oct 26) lunchtime or afternoon. I don't speak Spanish, other than a few words. Can I just turn up at this address, or do I need to phone ahead and tell them I'm coming?

Hmm...alarming although there might be a link with what has reported just before, the robbery last Thursday. And yes, in most countries police is more relaxed with tourists than with foreign or national residents.

No Mas Prostitutiones!

I had a very unpleasant experience at this place today afternoon. I knew that this could happen because there was a report about it on the board, but for me, although I have been to Baires several times, it was the first time.

After leaving Larrea 1072 and walking about 50 meters away from it suddenly two civil men stopped me and claimed to be policemen. I could not really understand what they were saying and so, as recommended here on the board before,

I continued my walk and said " No lo entiendo ". They let me go, but then a civil car, but with the typical police noise, stopped next to me, a man jumped out and tried to push me to the next wall shouting something I did not understand. Fortunately the other two men came and told him that I am not an argentinian. As soon as this was clear the man from the policecar gave up and let me go. But he shouted out a loud warning to me : " No mas prostitutiones!". Not very amusing with all the other people on the street looking at the situation.

Anyway, is prostitution illegal in Baires or not? And if it is a police case, why is it such difference whether one is an argentinian or not?

After all : The session at this place was really good. But yes, the magic of Baires is gone. Definetely. I don't see me coming back, at least to Larrea 1072.

Lueck Hoff

Do I need to phone ahead?

I'm new to BA (and this!) , so sorry for the beginner's question.

I like the look of this place, and would like to pay a visit, probbaly on Wednesday (Oct 26) lunchtime or afternoon. I don't speak Spanish, other than a few words. Can I just turn up at this address, or do I need to phone ahead and tell them I'm coming?

Any idea what time of day?

Quote Originally Posted by JustGotBack  [View Original Post]
    According to a girl that works here, the privado was robbed last Thursday. 4 men came in pretending to be clients and held them up. They made a mess of the place.

This privado was robbed.

According to a girl that works here, the privado was robbed last Thursday. 4 men came in pretending to be clients and held them up. They made a mess of the place.

Nicole (a)? Can't remember her name

Paraguayan that gives a very slobbery BBBJ. Speaks no english at all. She was my second choice after Eo took Romina.

I was not let down. The girl went two rounds and was great.

Cielo Private

Gato Hunter took me here late Saturday night. I enjoyed it very much. Sr. Gato graciously gave me first choice. I chose Romina. Since this was pretty late, Gato called ahead and determined that three girls were available. All three were very doable.

Romina was very GFE. I paid the aforementioned $440. And the bliss began. I had just arrived that morning, sessioned at Esmeralda 517 about 3pm, and just prior to Cielo, enjoyed a big steak at Desnivel in San Telmo, so I was a little weary.

Romina gave me exactly what I was looking for, which was a whole lot of making out, rolling around on a nice clean memory foam bed with great mirrors, lots of hot 69 and an incredible BBBJ.

I am looking forward to going back mid week at an earlier hour and further sampling the lineup.

In Esmeralda 517 I made a good but not great choice (Gabby) , but they put me in a shoddier room than I am used to at 517.

Big shout out to Gato Hunter up in Paraguay. Maybe see you there Tues.

Eo Daman

Jimena

Body is a 7, if she did situps and lost 5 kilos she would be very hot. No tattos, kids, strechmarks, or silicone. Told me she was 27. I thought she was younger. Face is an 8.

I actually messed up the name because of the long line up, she was my second choice. When she came for me I was OK with it. Great BBBJCIM, lots of sloppy DFK in general a great GFE. She had a lot of energy and did not slow down other than a drink of water. Did not speak any english at all, thats ok with me though. She was roomates with the Romina girl I mentioned before. I may do a three some with the two of them very soon.

With the current state or pricing for 400 pesos a solid hour with good looking girls, a very clean place, zero problems and a big stiff cocktail this place is worth a look at.

Great lineup, Romina is pure winning!

I was there last night after a scheduling conflict with an internet chica fell through.

I got there at 10pm on a Saturday. I called ahead and was told there would be cinco chicas disponible. I was not let down. The first girl that came in was Romina, I was getting wood at first sight. She was 6 foot with heels on and 5-10 without. Her body was a 9, face an 8. 5. I knew it was her but I watched the rest of the line up. Out of the other 4 three were 8+. Very impressive line up.

Romina was excellent in the sack. Great BBBJ, but she could not gargantan profunda very well. Two small tattoos, and fake boobs (probably A to a small C) that were done in Europe and look very nicely done. This girl could be a dancer at madahos, or she would be 500$ in vegas. Speaks good English also, she lived in England for a time. After round one we chatted and she started round two without me asking. We went up to and past the buzzer. She was not like most pretty girls who won't let you cojer really hard, I was nailing the shit out of her and she was meeting me in the middle on every stroke. DFK also. She is only going to be working there two more months until she goes back to europe.

They also have a membership card that will allow you to call in and reserve a girl and a room of your choice.

This girl also informed me that there will be cinco chicas working on Sundays there now and she is one of them.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Latest Cielo Private. From the Pig farmer!

Was there a few days ago. Not bad I have to say, but less than perfect. Its my first in Argentina, so I wasn't too fussy, as the price is still cheap.

Compared to Europe.

I arrived around 12. 00 am, not the best of time, and in fact, there was only two girls. (Macccarena & a Paraquayian "Nida" or something like that).

I choose "Nida". Had to pay 440 pesos (the extra 40 was for uncovered oral). I was told to wait a little. I guess they had to clean up the room for me, which took a while!

Nida was friendly enough, spoke no English, but I speak some Spanish. I needed a shower as I was sweaty afer a long walk. But the damn hot water fawcet won't work, so I took a cold water shower, . While she waited. She me offered me a beer, so I drank some, but stopped as I was enjoying too much fondling her body. The sex was OK, at first she won't give me uncovered oral, but I had to tell her I paid for it!

Second failure of the place. At penetration she put her hand where I was penetrating her, standard trick by prof's to make the guy come quicker!

But she was still pretty hot & passionate, . Lots of kisses. But not on the mouth she avoided that, I guess it could also be, because I just had an early lunch (garlic, onion smell?). Big mistake on my part!

When I came, she ran into the bathroom to clean her mouth, I felt a little sorry for her, it's pretty hard to find a woman (or a prof) who really enjoys.

Giving oral sex. We chatted for a while, she was realy friendly, smiling and talkative, . But then Latinas usually are!

Overall not bad, I'll got back next month! I'll keep you guys posted!

Oh yes, vote on beauty. Nida was an 8 with medium tits, & small body and Maccarena a 7, (no make up, so her big hooked, nose was very pronounced, . But she had a stunningly beautiful body. Biggish titts! .

July 2011 field report - Went here and although there was a fair amount of girls, none of them jumped out at me as a girl worth paying the price of 400 an hour. The waiting room was nice though, here is a picture. My friend says the rooms are also the best in BsAs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	808
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	28072

Smile Macarena

Visited the other day after going to see about 8 other places on the Northern List of apartments. Some of the places on this list are frankly scary places that are down dark locked hall ways in single room apartments with a single woman you couldn't pay me enough to be with. Literally wondered if I survive the tour at a couple places but decided to take one for the team. After all this I finally came to Larrea 1072. It was completely different process and feel. You enter a real business opening not a locked door with a peep hole. You are greeted by a well dressed man and a woman who is beautiful and well dressed explains or in my case had an English speaking lady explain process. There were 3 available at the time I was there. Nati (young beautiful dark hair) , a long haired blonde who was probably in early 30s and quite beautiful as well, and Macarena. I could have chosen any one and have been happy I am sure but chose Macarena because she smiles and made that connection.

I don't discuss details but will say that it was very much GFE with benefits, energetic yet not a rodeo, DFK, and real conversation in limited English. If my suitcase were a little bigger I may have tried to take her home with me. Very sweet and trust me when I say it is worth the extra money to go to this place versus some of the others listed on North side. By the way, I ordered rum and coke and they brought 6 ounces of quality rum. After this I drank the coke as I walked back trying to remember where I parked my apartment. It is a good thing I didn't just stay and keep feeding the meter there.

Pete

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations