Thread: Larrea 1072 (aka Cielo Private)

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

I stopped by earlier tonight and had a session with Veronica. 5 or 6 chicas in the line-up, and all of them looked pretty good. Veronica made a great impression at the presentation, so I went with her.

The session was kind of bad. She seemed tired and after the 5 min BBBJ and around 10 minutes of doggy she complained that it hurt. I don't really know what was going on, I wasn't pounding her or anything. I obviously stopped, and she went back to the BBBJ for a while, but I wasn't really "feeling it" since she obviously wasn't either. Tried cola for a while, but I had a hard time keeping it up because she just didn't seem to enjoy it at all, so I asked her to go back to the BBBJ until I finished. When I finally came, she caught a stray bullet in her eye which was unfortunate, but I did tell her to get out of the way - apparently she didn't get far enough out of the way. I apologized and she was a good sport about it, so we laughed it off.

The price was 420p for 1 hour BBBJ (no CIM) and cola.

As described elsewhere in this thread the apartment itself is awesome, so I guess there's not much reason to describe the place.

For 420p this place seems to be rather overpriced. The chicas look decent / good, but not all that much better than what can be found in other places. My experience was obviously not worth the price, but I guess I just caught her at a bad time - who knows? She did a good job at convincing me at the presentation, so I guess she fooled me good.

Larrea: hours

One thing I forgot to mention in post below: don't go before 1pm! My experience (based on Dec.-March period) is that the best girls don't come in early - Lucia and Morena (my two favorites) usually weren't there before 1pm.

Lucia - extremely good sessions

I spent a few months in BA recently and I immediately went to Larrea - one of my favorite houses from previous trips. At first, I was disappointed, very few girls and they didn't appeal to me at all. I think I went there three times and just left - nothing of any interest. I started to wonder what had happened with this place - they charge a lot and have a very beautiful location, and they used to have a great lineup - what happened?

I think part of the reason was that my first weeks were during their summer vacation and so many girls were gone, but don't think this was the entire explanation - definitely some overall decline in quality of girls.

Anyway, the point of this post is: eventually I ended up seeing Lucia and she is one of the best girls I've had sex with, ever. Period. The sessions with her were amazing. She's mid-early-20s, tall'ish, very beautiful and sexy, skinny, very small tits, gorgeous butt. Her hair color changes, it was first redish curly, then straight, and darker. She doesn't do anal (which is usually a dealbraker for me) but she made up for it with extremely passionate out of this world energetic girl-friend sex, dripping wet pussy, amazing kisser, came over and over again, she couldn't get enough. I love the taste of her pussy - it's delicious. When she gets really into it she's a bit out of control - i left one session all scratched up; she'll bite your lips really hard when she comes, so watch out - but she could also do slow and gentle, with some encouragement.

First time I saw here, I left in a daze - and just couldn't wait to see her again. Ended up seeing her many, many times and she stayed extremely good - so a reasonably safe bet if you're looking for top of the line session.

I also saw Morena a couple of times, that was also very good. I reviewed Morena last year - she has put on some weight and isn't quite as energetic, but on good days, she can still blow my mind. Not great at blowjobs, says she does anal (and so charges extra for it - oral without and anal is absurdly over prized at 420 p), but doesn't really like it and wont' let you do it very long (last year she did anal as a true champion). These days, she shines at just straight fucking - when she gets into it. (During our first session this time, I came after fucking her hard for about 45 min, I went to bathroom, but could still see her in mirror, and she kept masturbating with closed eyes - very sexy).

I also saw Eva (Evangelina) who is very pettite - and very, very cute and sexy, but a bit too controlling and controlled for my taste. Blowjobs are not great - her mouth is just too small to get a big cock stuffed in there comfortably. Doesn't take it up the ass, but she really knows how to fuck - and doesn't at all hold back during sex; you can fuck her really hard for a very long time and she seems to enjoy it.

I also saw Lucia and Eva as a couple, but that didn't really work so well.

Despite the wonderful Lucia (and the very, very good Morena, I think those are the two stars right now) the overall quality of girls at this place has declined. Even when there was a full lineup, there were never more than one or two fuckable girls and there were always some 5's - real dogs. Also, one feature that has always annoyed me about this place persists: sometimes you have to wait close to 10 min for the lineup to begin - that's an annoying waste of time (especially when you're eager to start fucking).

Given how expensive this place is, it's hard to see the point unless you're looking for a specific girl.

A few small pointers

It's understandable, hell, everyone has gotten taken at least once.

But in order to get what you want, you have to be upfront about it all.

If you want bbbj cim, anal etc, then you have to say it, get yourself a good guide or ask one of the people from the board how to say it (I think there's a section on common phrases)

I'm particularly lucky since I learned spanish durgin my childhood, I still get a little muddled sometimes when I try to translate some words from english to spanish that don't exist in spanish. But even if the language is a barrier, if you stick to your guns, your attitude will speak very efficiently of yourself.

Mostly since most Argentinians are very interpersonal, it's important to be friendly, mind you it's not the same as being a pushover, smile, and say hi, and thank you, ask for the service you want, politely tell the madam and girl the time when she walks in for reference so you don't get cheated on time but more importantly treat the girls well (I actually had this one madam try to cut me short, and I told the girl, and the girl herself got up and went to the door to tell her to leave us alone, that it wasn't time yet)

Pay what you agree on, and kindly tell her what service you agrred on, if she recoils, don't get pissed, kindly remind her you have a deal, if it's she still refuses, then either transition into something else or leave, don't go back, and report here.

MOST IMPORTANTLY try to keep that wide eyed look off your face, most experienced girls recognize it and go for the throat, that is to say don't get mushy on the girls.

I was in Rosario for a year, and met this spectacular girl Sabrina, total pro, everything was on the menu, she'd even send me cute messages asking me to come back, offering little discounts, but the second I gave her a little gift, she tried to dig her claws in, asking me for stuff or money (not in exchange for anything)

These girls are working girls, end of story, they're not girlfriend material, at most they're friends you can hang out with, maybe invite here and there to a meal or movie, but never let that line go any further.

Hope this helps.

Xyc

Dude, get yourself a Dell. And RTFF

Get off your ass and go to:

Junin 1631 piso 3D and for Angie. AR$250 will get you an hour (including cola) and as many nuts as you can bust. Better yet, call 4806-5147 and have her come to your hotel. Add AR$50 for delivery and AR$20 for taxi.

If you don't do that, call Luciana Love, her body rocks, she speaks good english and she is a really nice girl (and those titties are even better in person than in the pics) Her number is in the thread (ULF)

If neither of those two work for you, go to Gysell's and get a great massage and romp,

Last bust not least, call Mariana. She will buckle your knees and leave you gasping for breath (she speaks English and greek)

Whatever you do, do not go to Madahos and hook up with a blond name Diana (with the braces behind her teeth) and blow AR$800 (drinks and pussy combined)

Again, RTFF. This stuff is sitting right there for you to benefit from (of course, I highlighted my favorites - excluding one who shall not be named - thanks Bob)

Quote Originally Posted by Habeed
    I'm a total newbie to BA, and I know approximately 10 words of Spanish. I went here to get my feet wet, so to speak.

It was an easy walk from the apartment I'm staying at to the privado. One of those little paper tourist maps lets you get around this city pretty easily. I found the place: it's just a nondescript set of steps leading up. You press the button, and the doorman buzzes you in: he's a big musclebound dude that treated me politely. He pointed me to a specific viewing room, which was well lit, with natural light from a window plus ordinary lightbulbs.

Soon, the madam came in: a young chica who was a little bit chubby, perhaps explaining why they have her doing this duty. I had to ask her to repeat herself in English, which she did. Out of the chicas that came through, about 8/10 of them were easily doable. I choose Magarita? (darn it, can't quite recall her name just 30 minutes later) based upon the following critera: she had a nice body, a pretty face, and most importantantly, she smiled and me and stopped for a second to be flirty. A couple of the other chicas did this as well: but they weren't as hot.

Madam came in, and the first big sticking point came: I couldn't tell what peso amount she was asking for. I asked for 1 hour conventional, and eventually I plucked down 270 pesos. Yes, yes: the website says 250. But, as a newbie, I couldn't communicate that: and 72 American dollars seemed pretty cheap to me. Don't hate me for causing inflation of prices like the stupid gringo I am.

The session was nice and relaxed, but fully covered. The chica was reluctant to DFK, but she did a nice job of taking my clothes off. She gave a brief covered BJ, followed by some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl that didn't do much for me. I got my newbie nut in by rolling her over and banging her missionary style for about 3 minutes until I came. I did bring my own condoms, durex uri thins, which I think helped.

After that, we lay on the bed and she made an earnest effort to talk to me. She tried to say dozens of things in Spanish, but I wasn't able to tell her anything but my name and age. She was nice, though, with a pretty face and she kept looking into my eyes and giggling as she tickled me and so forth. We gave each other gentle massages for a good while. Eventually, I tried to finger her: and she made me put a condom onto my fingers! I know, I know - none of the mongers here would let a chica get away with such nonsense. At the very end, I banged her for a few more minutes but wasn't able to score a second pop - but she made a decent effort. It felt like an hour is an hour here: this place may charge high prices, but they seem to give you your money's worth.

The room had nice indirect lighting, and the bed was made with actual sheets that might have even been washed recently. The toilet had one of those "sterilized for your protection" strips and was spotless. All in all, the room was nicer than many hotel rooms.

The chica turned out to be from Paraguay.

Overall, I'm very happy with the place. I'm sure that some of the chicas give even better, more hardcore service, and if I actually spoke Spanish I could have gotten more for my money. Yet: this was a better experience, with a hotter woman, than I've been able to find spending $250 USD or more in the States.
    WHERE DO I BEGIN?

PLEASE USE ONE OF OUR PRIVATE STOCK GIRLS IF YOUR NEW!

LIKE GRISEL (a. k. a LOVEDROP ) She will lead you by the hand into Never Never Land!

It won't be a rush job and you will not be disappointed!

You and I will talk later !

Thanks ,

TL

There won´t be some hood at the door or a madam to face-off with either .

No commissions involved !

Sweet girl that needs the money like anyone else but not a .......!

A newbie

I'm a total newbie to BA, and I know approximately 10 words of Spanish. I went here to get my feet wet, so to speak.

It was an easy walk from the apartment I'm staying at to the privado. One of those little paper tourist maps lets you get around this city pretty easily. I found the place: it's just a nondescript set of steps leading up. You press the button, and the doorman buzzes you in: he's a big musclebound dude that treated me politely. He pointed me to a specific viewing room, which was well lit, with natural light from a window plus ordinary lightbulbs.

Soon, the madam came in: a young chica who was a little bit chubby, perhaps explaining why they have her doing this duty. I had to ask her to repeat herself in English, which she did. Out of the chicas that came through, about 8/10 of them were easily doable. I choose Magarita? (darn it, can't quite recall her name just 30 minutes later) based upon the following critera: she had a nice body, a pretty face, and most importantantly, she smiled and me and stopped for a second to be flirty. A couple of the other chicas did this as well: but they weren't as hot.

Madam came in, and the first big sticking point came: I couldn't tell what peso amount she was asking for. I asked for 1 hour conventional, and eventually I plucked down 270 pesos. Yes, yes: the website says 250. But, as a newbie, I couldn't communicate that: and 72 American dollars seemed pretty cheap to me. Don't hate me for causing inflation of prices like the stupid gringo I am.

The session was nice and relaxed, but fully covered. The chica was reluctant to DFK, but she did a nice job of taking my clothes off. She gave a brief covered BJ, followed by some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl that didn't do much for me. I got my newbie nut in by rolling her over and banging her missionary style for about 3 minutes until I came. I did bring my own condoms, durex uri thins, which I think helped.

After that, we lay on the bed and she made an earnest effort to talk to me. She tried to say dozens of things in Spanish, but I wasn't able to tell her anything but my name and age. She was nice, though, with a pretty face and she kept looking into my eyes and giggling as she tickled me and so forth. We gave each other gentle massages for a good while. Eventually, I tried to finger her: and she made me put a condom onto my fingers! I know, I know - none of the mongers here would let a chica get away with such nonsense. At the very end, I banged her for a few more minutes but wasn't able to score a second pop - but she made a decent effort. It felt like an hour is an hour here: this place may charge high prices, but they seem to give you your money's worth.

The room had nice indirect lighting, and the bed was made with actual sheets that might have even been washed recently. The toilet had one of those "sterilized for your protection" strips and was spotless. All in all, the room was nicer than many hotel rooms.

The chica turned out to be from Paraguay.

Overall, I'm very happy with the place. I'm sure that some of the chicas give even better, more hardcore service, and if I actually spoke Spanish I could have gotten more for my money. Yet: this was a better experience, with a hotter woman, than I've been able to find spending $250 USD or more in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Good Post and reasoning Xyconix.

However please understand, Cielo has for long been a expensive Privado and the charges are inclusive of not only the quality of girls, sex but also the quality of rooms etc provided. These charges are very typical of Ceilo and people who visit it do it knowingly.

It is still a cheaper option vis a vis a Madhos or a Black.

However, I agree that you can have quality girls in BA from 100 to 200 pesos if you search hard and if one is patient.
    I think Cielo does overcharge a lot, and they certainly charged me more than the advertised price all the time, 'forgot' to give me back 20 in change, the extra for anal kept going up, etc.

That said, if you are are looking for a place that a) at any time most likely will have available at least 4-5 very fuckable young girls that provides good service and b) has VERY comfortable rooms (most of them with Jacuzzi and separate bathroom) they deliver (and what they overcharge is typically less than 15 pounds)

My experience is that at the good, but less expensive, places you'll also find very fuckable and competent girls, but not as many and the chances of a failed trip go up considerably. The nice rooms at Cielo don't do much for me; I can get into the dirty, sleazy whorehouse feel of some of the other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyconyx
    300?

Seriously?

Just the other day I went to the cutest model looking girl daiana (she was in bareisgirls, but stoppped her ad there, I think it's maricel in gemidos now) for 200 an hour, bbbj cim anal.

There was another one in peron, same apt as luly, 200 an hour even if they did cut me short,

NO WAY you should pay upwards of that for ANYTHING less than 10/10

Take charge, comeon guys, I know it's all still cheap comparatively, but uphold the standards, otherwise this will become another overpriced haven.

Man, I'm shocked and appalled of how much of a ride non-spanish speaking tourists are taken for, boycott these places honestly, upwards of 300 for a so so lay.

Well, it was a sudden shock that I had to get off my chest, hopefully it helps some people out, and if not, well, I tried.

Xyc
    Good Post and reasoning Xyconix.

However please understand, Cielo has for long been a expensive Privado and the charges are inclusive of not only the quality of girls, sex but also the quality of rooms etc provided. These charges are very typical of Ceilo and people who visit it do it knowingly.

It is still a cheaper option vis a vis a Madhos or a Black.

However, I agree that you can have quality girls in BA from 100 to 200 pesos if you search hard and if one is patient.

You guys are killing me

300?

Seriously?

Just the other day I went to the cutest model looking girl Daiana (she was in bareisgirls, but stoppped her ad there, I think it's maricel in gemidos now) for 200 an hour, bbbj cim anal.

There was another one in peron, same apt as luly, 200 an hour even if they did cut me short,.

NO WAY you should pay upwards of that for ANYTHING less than 10/10

Take charge, comeon guys, I know it's all still cheap comparatively, but uphold the standards, otherwise this will become another overpriced haven.

Man, I'm shocked and appalled of how much of a ride non-spanish speaking tourists are taken for, boycott these places honestly, upwards of 300 for a so so lay.

Well, it was a sudden shock that I had to get off my chest, hopefully it helps some people out, and if not, well, I tried.

Xyc

Cielo in February

Some impressions from February visit: Impressive lineup – 8 girls, maybe 6 of them 7/10 or over - last year only one out of 7 was at 7/10. Place is great looking - same slightly scary looking doorman as last year (the last five time I went there, the phone girl opened the door, so I guess they had decided I was harmless) Out of my eight visits, the average was 5 girls available; sometimes they have eight, sometimes three.

The rooms are, generally, great – there are I think 4 rooms on the first floor, and then, I just realized, there's an upstairs with two much more shabby rooms. My last session was in one of these rooms and that was a not as nice.

Alma: beautiful face, dark skin, shoulder long hair, no tattoos, skinny, but think perfect body, 5'8, very lively and pretty face, very lively presence, spoke some English, she knows how to get a cock deep down, almost swallowing the whole cock, but, nonetheless her bbbj is just so so. She just sticks it in, and that's it – doesn't create a good environment for it. When fucked she's very vocal (a bit over the top) she's a genuinely good kisser. Not for guys into big titts, smallish perfect champagne glass sized tits, model body, but a good size ass for her body type. She had her period so a bit of a mess between the two sessions. Came twice, once in her pussy and once in her mouth. Looks: 8/10, performance 8.5/10 (didn't subtract for the lack of anal – it was made clear at the beginning that she didn't take it up the ass)

Tamara: dark skin, 5'8, Asian looking eyes (but insists no Asian blood. Believe if it you can) – large tattoos of daughter's name on arm and some guy's name on stomach, and pierced tongue and eyes; very good looking and very cool looking. This session was a bit problematic: I had paid 380 for bbbj and anal. First she said I'm too big for anal, then she did it for about 15 min, but when I took it out to change condom, she said I had to pay extra (on top of the extra I had already paid) for second entry into asshole! I tried to not get annoyed and make the best out of it and I have to say she fucked and sucked like a master for rest of session, very good kisser. By the way: Her kissing and bbbj reminded me: I don't at all see how the tongue studs do anything, didn't feel better on cock or when kissing. Looks:8/10, performance 7/10 (because only one entry into asshole – other than that little incident, she was 8.5/10 – maybe for some reason she couldn't do more than 20min in ass this time, but.

Candy (Cindy): Paraguayan, curly should length hair, no bbbj (she pretended she didn't know what a blow job was, reluctantly put my cock in her mouth for about 5 sec, then started licking my balls – she seemed to get into it when I took her up the ass for about 20 min – but other than that she was totally out of it -, paid 400 (didn't get change for 20) performance 3/10 looks (naked) 6.5/10 – very strangely shaped butt, tiny tits.

Morena: this girl was my big time favorite on this trip, though my enthusiasm dwindled a bit as I saw her more. Beautiful dark skin, long hair to mid down back – curly, Paraguayan, 20, nice, cute, well proportioned face, good blowjob lips, perfect body, perfect titts (at least for those who are into small titts, if you're looking of cow'ish creature, she's not for you) no excess fat, but firm and not scrawny body. Skills: excellent bbbj for 25 min, right amount of spit, suction, changing of angles, moving from licking to sucking – very high quality. Kissing: very passionate French, loved her lips; Anal: excellent, nice tight ass that could take a pounding for 30 min without any complaints – even took a break, went to bathroom, came back, and she put her ass in the air waiting for more. At the end I screwed her pussy for a bit, and it was soaking wet, she kept trying to come, but I stopped her. Absolutely no English – but who need to talks? – no tattoos, not overly friendly, I think almost a bit shy or standoffish, very sensual. Overall: looks 8/10, performance 9/10. I just clicked with her. Last visit she was in a bad mood (in part because I screwed up my appointment so she had to wait 2 hours for me to come, so fair enough to be in bad mood)

Cielo Private massage?

Looks like a good place. Do they do massage? Or is it the same 250AR for that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MCSE
    Yes, that's the actual address, they open on business days til 10:00 PM, you just take the stairs and see what's available. If you don;t like anything you can always say "no gracias, volvere en otro momento" (no thanks, I'll be back later) and walk away.
    MCSE, Sinistra!

Thank you both for the quick responses, looking forward to visiting this place this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Musze3000
    Simple questions could not find a definitive answer to.

Do you have to call ahead to let them know you are coming?

Or is it just as simple as walking in from the street to see what's available?

Larrea 1072 is that the actual address?

Thanks,

Musze
    Yes, that's the actual address, they open on business days til 10:00 PM, you just take the stairs and see what's available. If you don;t like anything you can always say "no gracias, volvere en otro momento" (no thanks, I'll be back later) and walk away.

Calling Ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Musze3000
    Do you have to call ahead to let them know you are coming? Or is it just as simple as walking in from the street to see what's available?
    A couple of times I've called places and asked "can I arrange that GirlX be available and such-&-such-a-time?" They always say "sure thing!" but they don't much hold to appointments. I never bother anymore. Independent girls are much better about appointments.

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations