Thread: Paraguay 820

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Ask Kevins

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a "real" deep tissue massage from a formally trained masseuse on Sunday afternoon. I usually do 3 hours. A good time at the end would be great, but I can get that elsewhere so the massage quality is what really counts for me.

Is this a good place for that or is there better?

Any particular recommendations for the lady?

Thanks.
    Try to get in touch with "Kevins.".

He knows massage !

I personally never waste valuable poking time on a massage but I sure could use a good one !

Best massage is on Parana and Corrientes but it's a Dude !

TL.

Real massage

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Esten, I found this place. Hands down best "spa" in town. You can see my posts ranging from Colmegna to Esmaralda spas etc. The facilities are top notch. Love the jacuzzi in the room. One hour is 300 and girls are asking 350 for complete. A bit pricey but worth it, especially when we have BA at 40% discount due to Blue rates. I went there three times in a week and I am in love with a girl from there. Nataly. She is amazing..decent massage. DFK (YMMV) DATY and very easy going.
    I am looking for a "real" deep tissue massage from a formally trained masseuse on Sunday afternoon. I usually do 3 hours. A good time at the end would be great, but I can get that elsewhere so the massage quality is what really counts for me.

Is this a good place for that or is there better?

Any particular recommendations for the lady?

Thanks.

Great updates Vitrea, thanks. Glad to hear this place is still open. BTW, there is another thread for this place titled Paraguay 820:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...5-Paraguay-820

Umano spa

Thanks to Esten, I found this place. Hands down best "spa" in town. You can see my posts ranging from Colmegna to Esmaralda spas etc. The facilities are top notch. Love the jacuzzi in the room. One hour is 300 and girls are asking 350 for complete. A bit pricey but worth it, especially when we have BA at 40% discount due to Blue rates. I went there three times in a week and I am in love with a girl from there. Nataly. She is amazing..decent massage. DFK (YMMV) DATY and very easy going.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Update

I went here on May 19,2014. The facility is one of the best for massage of any I have been to in BA. Very clean and every room has a jacuzzi and shower. Practices are still the same however. Girl gave a ten minute body rub as compared to massage and went straight to sex. She gave an above average BBBJ which always has something to be said for it. She pulled off as I was coming so no CIM.

I was there early so only one girl in the line up named Sol. She was petite where I like them taller and leggier. Quite cute with a two or three small tattoos. She's a solid provider on the massage circuit.

I paid 280 P to the facility and 300 P to the girl.

If they would change their service model just slightly I would say this would be a go to place. I do appreciate the cleanliness and will pay up for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Hit the paraguay

My experience at the P820 was very good. I was there last week.

Arrived at 7 pm, recptionist asked whether it was my first tine I said yes.

Quick introduction to the house rules, 220 $ for half an hour massage, extre time and "extra kind of massage" to be agreed with the girl. I ask how many chicas they had available, she replies two busy, two available. Kind ok limited choice. Ok then, let's give a look. I'm quite selective, and In this kind of situations I'm normally ready to walk away if what I see is not satisfactory.

The house girl drives me along the hallaway, first or second door to the left. Not spacious, but confortable, with a big shower / jacuzzi, and a proper massage bed. She left saying I send you the girls.

Enter the first one. Not that she was a pig, but definitely overweight. Good face, though, nice boobs, but surely not my type. Hola, kiss, she tells her name, adios!

Grow being more skeptical about my chances of having a sperm relief in this place.

Second one, a more petite girl, firm body (but was difficult to say as they are fully dressed up) very pretty face, smiling in complicity. Nice lips, short hair, small breast. Ok, I would have preferred a tittier one, but she passed the examination. Definitely a 7. And the attitude convinced me.

Asked me to shower and leave the room for two minutes.

When she's back, I am already on the bed.

Massage begins, and it's not bad. Uses cream, puts good pressure in the right points. Little conversation, my poor spanish is sufficient, she laughs, good feeling.

The massage covers legs and feet as well, very relaxing.

After maybe 20 minutes she asked me la vuelta (to turn), which I promptly do. No towel is covering my friend and she gives a quick look and smile while keeping on caressing my chest.

She finally asks if I want some more massage and I reply definitely yes, but I want to know whay's included and she says bocal (BJ) and penetration. Very straightforward!

I agree for 250 $.

I start touching her and help undressing. Small but firm tits, a be-cup, nice nipples I play with, she starts kissing, soft lips, good work with the tongue, really GF as she keeps on caressing my little bro and looking straight into my eyes.

Her panties are off and she sits on the bed, where I give her daty (clean, good smell) and she moans. We keep on playing for some minutes.

Then she covers my bro and starts a good BJ.

Some 69 until I cannot resist as I want to go inside her.

We start with her riding, she is good, chnge the pace, looks in yr eyes, then kisses you like your new girlfriend. We change the position, doggy first, and she moans like she's having a real orgasm. I pump her for maybe another 10 minutes and we switch again cause I want to see her face. Good actress or real I cannot say, but she surely seems to enjoy. Me too, and finally explode inside her.

Name: Natalia.

Tits:6.

Body:7.

Ass:7.

Face:8.

GF:9.5.

Overall exp:7.5 (fully suggested).

Damage: 470 $.

Enjoy!

Humano, Paraguay 820

Today's frustration part II (for part I see my Magic Hands report).

I visited this place mainly because of what I have heard here about the facilities. I can only comment on the room they put me in but yes it had a very large tub with water jets and a great shower. But the poor workmanship detracts from the place. Why go to the expense of a large tub and they cut corners on the workmanship.

Anyway ... The lineup, 4 or 5 girls, was pretty much average, no great beauties, no pigs. I chose the one with the nicest face, Karen. A big mistake. Karen would not shower with me before the massage. Shit! I'm the customer and the shower is right there, but she would't budge. So I let her start the massage. No oil! Now maybe some people prefer creama but I really prefer oil. After no more than 3-4 minutes of massage she wanted to know what extras I wanted. I told her that I would like to undress her and that all I needed was a handjob. So she promptly starts to undress herself! And this is when I discovered how slimming black can be. Not that she was a porker, but she sure looked a lot thinner with her clothes on. So she starts with the worst handjob I've ever had. After telling her to slow down and be more gentle she's finally giving me an ok, although not great, HJ. But I guess things are not moving along fast enough for her because after about 3-4 minutes she gets out a condom and puts it on me and start a blowjob. Well, that's ok, I'm not going to object since her handjob wasn't doing much for me anyway. But when she began the blowjob I had to tell her that I was already circumcised and to be careful about her teeth. And she did. She knew how to get her teeth out of the way but just hadn't bothered. So with her teeth out of the way the blowjob was acceptable. But apparently things were still not moving along fast enough for her so she climbed up on the table to ride me. Worst fuck of my life! If my dick is not going in and out, in my opinion, it's not fucking. So after a bit of that, along with some really terrible acting, she gave up on that and asked me if I wanted her cola. I declined that and she went back to a handjob. I told her slow but she was determined to pump me faster than is my preference. I was holding her wrist with all of my strength and she either didn't catch on or didn't care. Finally I did come. I was relieved just to have it over with.

With the right girl you can probably have a nice time at this place. But Karen was sure not the right girl for me.

I asked and was told that the photos of the girls who work here are not available on the internet. And the receptionist confirmed that the very strange looking phone number here, 0810 555 4862, is correct.

Bob.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Great time at the spa

Went at 5 pm. 6 chicas. However, I liked only one. An 8. The rest were below 6. Nice place, very clean, great showers and ambience. Costs 220 door price and then another 220 for full service including BBBJ. I skipped the massage and went straight for the good stuff. Girl was cute. About 22 yrs old and full GFE. Sorry, I don't remember her name. All in all, good place and well worth a visit.

Phone Number?

The web site says: Teléfono: 0810 555 Humano (4862).

But that doesn't look anything like the many other BsAs telephone numbers I have seen.

Thanks, Bob.

Interesting

See guys, Jackson and I can agree on something.

Nice post and funny.

Afternoon Delight

Based on recommendations here, I visited Humano's Spa at around 7 PM last night, a Thursday.

They buzz you in, you gaze down a long hallway with a reception desk at the end. The girl has no English, I comprendo the $220. Per hour deal and she takes me to a room with new modern shower and funky massage table, its small but clean.

I ask to see the chica's before I pay the $220 and one by one they enter the room. Few things in life are as interesting as a parade of sperm recipient candidates, LOL.

Number one was overweight with big ass tits, she was a cow and not for me, I don't moo. Number two was less kilos but not attractive in any way. Now I'm thinking, how do I bolt out of here gracefully, these these girls are brutal. Number three was a revelation, super cute 21 year old blonde with short hair and a hard sculpted body. Her ass looked like chiseled marble, perfect, sold.

The massage sucked, she offered boom boom for $250 and something about a blow job for something extra, no fucking idea what she was offering, I said the $250 deal was great and went balls deep into a delicious 21 year old beauty. Another delightful adventure in BSAs, I love this city.

I highly recommend this place, total cost in USD, less than $50 dollars, AWESOME!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Balls Deep For This Post:

Surprisingly Nice

I stopped by after a long, hot day on a whim around 4 PM. I really thought I had the wrong place. It's bright and clean and professional.

The girl at the front desk explained that it was 220 for 20 minutes of massage and the room for an hour. I could then negotiate special technical massages with the girl after the first 20 minutes, with prices ranging from 220 to 260.

Five or six girls came into a little room to say Hi. Some of them joked around when they said Hi and all seemed upbeat and perky. No one below a 6.5 and no one above 7.5. Young and friendly.

It really felt a bit like going to a dentist, but not quite clinical, just well organized and put together. That is, if your dentist gives you an enthusiastic massage, nice chit chat, a great CBJ and a few positions before telling you to ask for her again the next time you come back. I didn't ask about extras. I really was just happy to relax and have a little fun.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapatilla For This Post:

New Owners?

Here is a good post from Esten:

"On a tip from WT69, in the afternoon I checked out Humano Spa at Paraguay 820. I think I have been to this place many years ago (either here or a couple doors on either side, but probably this exact same place). But the place has had significant renovations and IMO now has the best facilities of any spa I have been to in BA. You get buzzed in and walk down a long hall to the reception desk. The lady will take you to one of the rooms and soon after the chicas will come in one by one. The room was clean and upscale, with a very wide, comfortable massage table, jacuzzi and shower all in the same room. The shower has nozzles to make the water come down from above or sideways from the stainless steel manifold. Everything looked fairly new and high end. The lineup was excellent, six chicas in the 7.5.8.5 range. I chose a hot young morocha by the name Lucia. You pay 220 pesos for 1 hour in the room which includes 20 minutes of massage. Whatever you want to do with the rest of the hour is up to you, another 220 pesos will get you whatever else you want from the chica. Got a regular massage, then sensual, BBBJ and turca finish. Relaxed in the jacuzzi with her at the end. This place is top notch. Better furnishings and more attractive chicas than Unplugged or Armony. At 440 pesos for the hour, it's also a better deal than E-VIP. A big thanks to WT69 for sending me the link."

http://www.humanospa.com/

http://www.humanospa.com.ar/mendayspa.htm

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Same here

I was there last month.

They told me 80 or 90, however if I wanted a hand job it was going to cost me 80 pesos more.

I asked her how much will it be, if I wanted her to smile a little more, and she said, regulary she gets 100 pesos tips. Reading her boby language, I knew she was a liar.

DWC

It Really Is Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy
    I arrived and they said 90 peso for 3/4 hour or 100 for the hour. I chose the hour and was then taken to my room and told to undress and a girl would soon come.
    This doesn't sound all that different from my couple of experiences there. The place really is a borderline rip-off. I would never, ever, ever go there again when there are three quite good places to get a massage nearby. Jackson, you may want to consider putting this on an AVOID list.

Posting Limitations