Thread: Paraguay 820

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

Thumbs down Rip off

I arrived and they said 90 peso for 3/4 hour or 100 for the hour. I chose the hour and was then taken to my room and told to undress and a girl would soon come. I waited for 8 minutes and the girl finally comes in only to find she has run out of massage cream so she leaves to get more - it takes another 5 minutes. Little did I know but this is all included in my hour ie: 13 minutes have passed and I havent even had one hand on me.

The girl finally arrives. She's wearing a great outfit but coughing like crazy (She gave me a virus which ruined my first week of holiday) After a 5 minute massage she says its 200 pesos for sex, bringing it to 300 all up.

By this stage I'm feeling a little uncertain and when I said no she offered me a hand job for a 100 and said she would open her top so I could see her breasts. When I said no she said the massage was over.

I complained, she got stroppy and then she left the room for 5 minutes again. Finally she comes back - gives me a 10 minute massage then says 'time is up.

I complain but she says that the hour includes the shower. I walk out and see the guy who arrived before me also about to have a shower. His massage also only lasted 30 minutes (but he had sex)

Both the girl and the receptionist said a one hour massage only means 30 minutes with the girl as it includes shower and time changing.

Can you explain how you got ripped off?

This place is a rip off

It gets worse and worse - it now belongs in the rip off category

Stay away from this place

This place is a rip off. They charge for an hour but you only get 30 minutes. They say the time includes your shower, when you change, when you get dressed again, etc. (Both me and the guy before me got treated this way)

They charge 100pesos for a massage and 200 for sex, and if you say no, they get angry.

The girl was coughing continuously and gave me a virus which ruined the rest of my holiday.

In other words - this place is bad news.

We want more $$$

I used to frequent this place because of its nice facilities. However, if you want stuff other than a massage then be prepared to be milked by the chicas here. I think its part of their training to get as much money as possible from their clients for other services.

Umano

The only girl that was good here was Belem. Her name is Romina. Nice girl. She quit a few months ago. She lives in Quilmes. I still still see her once in a while. Since then, Umano doesn't have much to offer. The girls are indifferent and lazy. Not worth going here anymore. It's my opinion.

WT is Right

I hate this place. I wouldn't place it in the "rip-off" category, but it is terrible. The rooms are more like cubicles and you can hear a pin drop in the one next door. It's nice and clean, but it's a Croix VIP wannabe with rooms half as nice, girls half as pretty and prices higher. Don't go.

Shits

On the door it says 70p. She said the prices went up. OK I can except that. 90p for an hour. There were only 2 chicas working. At night 6 chicas. The only chica available was Augustina. Big tits, not that it mattered. I wanted a good massage, and a hand job finish. Meanwhile the chica next door was getting her rocks off. Lots of moaning. She gave me a good massage for about 30 minutes or so. Then she rubs my dick and says more money for HJ, 50p more. I said it is included, she said no. She wanted 100p for BJ. I said finish the massage. She went out to talk to the head chica. She came back and did not finish the hour. So after arguing for about 10 minutes and a phone call to the boss the chica at the desk gave me back 30p.

Paraguay 820 - Umano Spa - Augustina

Pretty much sucked. I chose Augustina because she was flirty and made lots of eye contact. That's usually a pretty good sign. Massage starts and it's not bad. It's not good either, though, but I was okay with that. She asks me to roll over and tells me 120p for sexo. I laugh and tell her it's too much. We agree on 100p, which was still too much, but okay. Sex was absolutely uninspired. What a drag.

Belleza: 6.0 - Cute enough face, but thick.

Sexo: 3.0 - Uninspired. I've had elevator rides that were more fun.

Onda: 5.0 - Started great but went south quickly.

Privado: 7.5 - Nice place.

Masaje: 4.0 - At least she didn't hurt me.

Total: 5.1 - Caca. Maybe I'll try someone else because the place was nice.

It surprised me too.

Sportsman,

I had three addresses that afternoon when I went out looking. My game plan was I would go to 820 Paraguay and get a massage and then go to one of two privados which included 930 Paraguay. I chose 930 Paraguay because of what I read on the Board and was thinking about Belen. To my surprise when they showed the lineup at 820 Paraguay one of the chicas was Belen. I asked if she was on the Internet in my weak Spanish. She said that she was before. I could have lost something in the translation but I am fairly certain it is the same chica. She is on the wild and energetic side.

Perhaps that phone number and web link is for 930 Paraguay but Belen has moved to 820 Paraguay. 820 Paraguay has an entrance on the street and you walk a long hallway to the receptionist. I think it was next door to church which I remember thinking could never happen in the USA.
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 11-25-07 at 00:53. Reason: Grammar and clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man
    As noted below, Belen is still a fine performer and fun. Massage was not that great.

Phone number is 4393-3452. There were five chicas in the lineup when I went.

http://www.masajes.com.ar/belen/index.html
    Big Boss Man,

Did you have Belen at 820 Paraguay? Because Belen in your link works out of the privado at Paraguay 930.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=4160

Entrance is now 100 pesos per hour plus tip

As noted below, Belen is still a fine performer and fun. Massage was not that great.

Phone number is 4393-3452. There were five chicas in the lineup when I went.

http://www.masajes.com.ar/belen/index.html

Umano Spa

After passing on the Blue Center, which just seemed to be a massage table in a hot, airless room, I went around the corner to 820 Paraguay. 90 pesos for a one hour massage, which I took with a hot little brunette named Belem, though all the five girls were good-looking. Was all very nice, she was very acrobatic and sincere, and did a nice CBJ, with a missionary finish. I found she was a little greedy, as she asked for 150 pesos at the end (she did not get it)

She said they get very few English-speakers, but I would recommend it.

There is a thread titled "Paraguay 820" here for this place.

Thumbs up Umano Spa

I do not see this spa reported anywhere so after a visit today, I feel people should know about it.

The place is in Paraguay 800ths. You will not miss it as it has the front door to the street (just in front of the parking lots) What I liked about is that the place looks completly legit, it advertises as a full spa and it has solar beds in the front side of the operation. However, the good stuff is at the back. I asked for a massage and they took me to the back where there seems to be 4 to 5 well appointed rooms with the real massage table. The hour costs 60 pesos. There are 4 to 5 girls working there (I thought they were 4-6 at best) pick one and enjoy. They all provide extra service for 100 pesos more, cover BJ and at least the one I had was a good GFE.

The best part is that you do not need to wait in the street to be buzzed in or have to make an appointed, just walk ins. I would recomended to any one that wants some massage and a complete change of oil on the run. Bests

Posting Limitations