Thread: Paraguay 820

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Seismo

I took one for the boys

Massage 550p hour. I did not have enough money for the 600p bBJ, so I paid 400p for a HJ and a little bare titty rubbing.

Celeste

Went back on Thursday at 3 PM. There were 5 girls. I chose Celeste. I have seen her before. She is cute. Early 20s. A solid 8 in looks. She is a good actor/performer. Like any pro, she will deliver but only as much as you demand. 450 for the house. I don't mess with a pretend massage in a place like this. Instead, I offer to give the girl a massage. Most really dig it and helps break the ice. She asked what I want and I replied with my best sultry voice, "todo". The session was good. I was a bit rushed (not her) and I gave her 300. She asked for 450. 300 is all I had and she had to settle for it.

I would repeat and if I spend close to an hour with her, I would pay her 400 or 450. I said I will next time and intend to keep my word.

Struck out

Went there at 6:30 pm. They said there were only two girls. One is busy (Delphine)and the one that was presented to me was cute. This was my first stop and I went looking for a specific girl and she obviously was not there. In hindsight I should have stayed and had a "massage" from the solid 7 (Juliana) that was there. Instead I walked out and went to other places in the area with no luck. I will be back tomorrow afternoon.

Paraguay 820 Umano Spa

I was there yesterday afternoon too and had pretty much the same experience as Gringo 6667. Three chicas in the line-up, none of them anything special. I chose a young blond and gave the receptionist 300 for the house. The blond came back, rubbed my back for a few minutes, and announced that was the end of the "massage" and if I wanted anything else that was 300 more. I opted for "participation" which turned out to be very one-sided; no work and no sensuality from her at all. Long story short, I was back on the sidewalk less than 30 minutes after I walked in the door.

The facilities are a cut above most but who wants to use the Jacuzzi if there is no hot water?

In Umano's defense, Monday was a holiday and The A Team had the day off. But their business model is designed to separate you from 600 pesos and out the door as quickly as possible.

GV.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gringo Verde For This Post:

Thanks for the information, it is appreciated. Went to Paraguay 820 this afternoon. The place is indeed clean and very safe since its right between some big hotels and just a few blocks from the shopping area. I would recommend this place to anybody who is concerned about safety or cleanliness, or who just arrived in BA.

Paid 300 for the room and 300 for a quick session with Victoria. Quite young and pretty. She was not very keen on making it last long, which kind of threw me off. Session was not much longer than 15 minutes. No DATY, not even touching her there. So I just banged her and got dressed. I don't know how things work here, should I have offered more money or did I just pick the wrong girl?

Also there was no hot water, so no hot tub. No tip, even though I will return to meet a different lady. Perhaps I should not pick the prettiest next time.

Great afternoon

Hello AP, this is my first post and I want to start off by thanking all the senior guys for their depth and breadth of sharing. I was in BA last week for a brief few days and had some time in the afternoon. First stop, Florida Street for my cambio. I got 13 on 150. After reading this board I cruised by Cafe O. Nothing remotely interesting so decided to try Humano. As reported, place is decent. My weak spanish was more than enough for the presentation parade. Keep in mind, it is only 2pm, so my expectations were reasonable. One by one, 6 chicas were presented...all nice to very nice. I picked Julieta, pretty face, 27 with an unbelievable body. If you are looking for a massage go somewhere else, this was sub par- but who cares. With "la vuelto" the fun began and she was fantastic. Hard, firm ass..perfect. Long story short I had a great time and would recommend. Damage 300 P for room and 350 P for Julieta. A very fair exchange.

Realizing my luck I had exactly 1300 P remaining so....went to get a bite to eat and a cerveza. By the time I was done I was ready for another masaje. It was now just after 5 and my return was warmly received by the reception. I had a chance to pick Celeste this time. She is 21 and from Paraguay. Great BJ, DATY and multiple positions, wonderful. Very sweet girl, my dick misses her already. Total damage was the same leaving me enough for one more party at the Paraguay. Next day , around 6pm ,there was a much smaller selection. I picked a young lady with dyed blond hair. I'm embarrassed I can't remember her name. Nothing to complain about, she was very nice and she had some great moves. I left my last 300 for the house and 350 for her.

In short, you guys living down here have the life! Beautiful women, amazing steak and the best wine....all on ridiculous discount! I know there are many adventures to be had in BA and I really look forward to a time when I can really spend some Real time there..

In the meantime- if you are visiting short time in BA, check out Humano - you can't go wrong.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Private For This Post:

Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I just told you they were closed on Sundays.

Umano Spa 4893-1307 4393-1307. Cell: 15 5 747-5842.

10am-8pm Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Sat.

These same hours are repeated in numerous places, so I conclude they are closed on Sundays. You could splurge a dollar or so on a round trip subway ride from Palermo to find out, and then everyone would know. Right?
    I will check it out.... Thanks.

I just told you they were closed on Sundays.

Umano Spa 4893-1307 4393-1307. Cell: 15 5 747-5842.

10am-8pm Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Sat.

These same hours are repeated in numerous places, so I conclude they are closed on Sundays. You could splurge a dollar or so on a round trip subway ride from Palermo to find out, and then everyone would know. Right?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Hours of operation

Anybody know their hours of operation?

Are they open on Sunday?

Thanks.

Yes safe and easy to find.

Number is clearly marked outside, the door was open and it looked like a spa inside.

Name is Spa Humano, they don't pronounce the H.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog  [View Original Post]
    I looked up the location and it looks to be about a 10 minute or so walk from meetings I will attend near Hilton. Is this area safe for a gringo to walk?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Canardly For This Post:

Is walking safe

I looked up the location and it looks to be about a 10 minute or so walk from meetings I will attend near Hilton. Is this area safe for a gringo to walk?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I do not believe this place is open on Sundays. But if it is, you won't need them to call you a taxi. There will be plenty. Write your address in Palermo on a piece of paper to show to the taxi driver. BTW the cross street for Umano is Esmeralda. Between Suipacha and Esmeralda. 'Massage' is almost the same in Spanish: 'Mah-SAH-hay.'
    Thanks for the response.... So, there will be a sign on a storefront as opposed to an apartment with a buzzer?

I do not believe this place is open on Sundays. But if it is, you won't need them to call you a taxi. There will be plenty. Write your address in Palermo on a piece of paper to show to the taxi driver. BTW the cross street for Umano is Esmeralda. Between Suipacha and Esmeralda. 'Massage' is almost the same in Spanish: 'Mah-SAH-hay.'

Information

I think I will try this place when I am in BA next week. So, if you know no Spanish, do have a chance of getting there, getting what you want, and getting out?

Do you call them or just show up?

- So, Paraguay 820 is the address a taxi could take me to. Correct? Then what?

- I suspect once in I can navigate the menu.

- When done, will they call me a taxi to get back to Polermo?

Call me

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a "real" deep tissue massage from a formally trained masseuse on Sunday afternoon. I usually do 3 hours. A good time at the end would be great, but I can get that elsewhere so the massage quality is what really counts for me.

Is this a good place for that or is there better?

Any particular recommendations for the lady?

Thanks.
    Call me 15 66231235 and i can explain about one good female massue i know.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Posting Limitations